Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-31-2014, 05:10 AM   #1
Siren
getDare Succubus

Female 18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello! I'm Dare... (rubbish username, I know, but I'll tell you my actual name once we're talking more.) I'm 18 years old and will be turning 19 very soon. Right now I live in South East England, but I'll be moving to the Midlands at the end of September for uni. I am quite a silly person, and I try not to take things too seriously. I laugh a lot, and I absolutely love comedy. I also love singing (I sing soprano in a small church choir) and I like to read a lot (usually fiction, though I read the paper every day as well.) Crime thrillers are a mild addiction of mine, as well as some dystopia and fantasy novels. Despite that, I'd say that I'm quite girly (the amount of pink things I own is getting ridiculous) and I tend to dress that way, too. Sometimes I'm quite shy, but once I get to know you, chances are you'll struggle to shut me up. I'm a bit of a geek and I love talking passionately about things, and hearing other people do the same.

About me as a sub
I have only had one "proper" Dom online, and that relationship lasted for a few months, but I've had several online play partners over the past 18 months. I feel that I've finally started to grasp what it means to be a sub, and have realised that I'd really like to continue down that path and learn how to be a better sub. I can be quite cheeky, and have a tendency to make daft comments during sessions, but a lot of that is out of nerves. However, I think I've gotten better at controlling that, and whilst I do like more light-hearted sessions, when a Dom is being stricter than usual and is clearly not in the mood for cheekiness, I usually respond in kind and find myself acting more immediately obedient. While I like to push the boundaries sometimes (like many subs do) I won't usually disobey you just because I can: I do genuinely want to serve you, to please you, and I don't like to disappoint. I also won't lie to you. If something's not working, I'll tell you. If I didn't complete a task, I'll apologise and explain why. I don't like lying about these things, so I don't do it.

My main kinks
(in order of preference)
Tease and denial. I love being frustrated by edges, (very) short chastity periods, being able to touch myself anywhere except from my clit, then finally getting to cum once I'm so deliriously horny I can hardly speak, let alone think straight.

Humiliation and verbal degradation. Telling me I'm a filthy fucking slut for getting so wet by being used is near-guaranteed to turn me on and very quickly turn me into a whimpering wreck. Laughing at me as I do a ridiculous task for your amusement is sure to make me squirm in the best possible way.

Pain. Once I get turned on, I can become very masochistic. Pain on my nipples/breasts is a huge turn on for me, but I'd like to (carefully!) explore things like clit torture and wax play, too, and just generally using pain as a punishment and stretching my limits for it.

Exhibitionism. I'm not someone who'll go out in public wearing next to nothing; it makes a good fantasy, but I'm nowhere near comfortable enough to do that. However, I'm a bit of a tease (okay, maybe that's an understatement) and sometimes I do like to show off, but on my own terms.

All four of these kinks must also be an interest of yours, too (preferably a main interest.)

Kinks I'm curious about
There's a very long list of these in my blog, but the main ones I'd be interested in exploring with you are:

Hypnotism/trigger words. I don't know an awful lot about this, but I like the idea of you being able to make me edge or cum with just a word.

Anal. The only experience I have with this is using a small butt plug once or twice. It didn't feel especially pleasurable, but it didn't feel especially unpleasurable, either, and I'd like to find out whether it's something I enjoy or not.

It's not a deal breaker if these kinks don't interest you.

Full* list of my likes and limits
Likes: bondage, clothing control, element of chance (dice, coins, etc) hidden public, humiliation, pain, tease and denial, verbal degradation
Dislikes: (short term) bathroom control, body writing, chastity, ice, mild clit pain, toothpaste
Limits: age play, blackmail, blood, dd/lg, diapers, enemas, family, illegal, noticeable (messy, noisy and public) pee, permanent, scat, vomit, wedgies

Extra information on these can be found here
*as full as I can make it, though the list is, of course, subject to change

About you

You must:
Be male. I'm not interested in finding a Domme at this time.

Be a Dom looking for a sub. Some people use Master/Dom and slave/sub interchangeably, but I think there's a difference between them, and count myself as a sub. If you're expecting me to call you "Master" and you to call me "slave", please stop reading. It may not matter to you, but it does to me.

Be aged between 18-30. I'd prefer you to be a few years older than me, but I'm certainly not going to rule anyone out for being the same age as me. The upper limit is 30 as I think I would struggle to have much in common with someone any older than that.

Be able to spell the word "Dominant." Seriously. If you tell me you're a "Dominate," it's an automatic no.

Not take yourself too seriously. I'm going to poke fun at you. Probably quite a lot. I won't do so during play (er, probably not, but that's what punishments are for) but outside of that, I'll treat you as a friend, and that's how I act around my friends. So if you think of yourself as Mr Big Bad Dom all the time and want your sub to be constantly deferential, then I'm not for you.

Be intelligent and mature. I consider myself to be both of these things, and I expect the same from you. How do you expect me to submit to you if you talk and act like you're half my age?

Be caring. Yes, sometimes I'll be your fucktoy to use and abuse. Other times I'll want more gentle play. But throughout all of that and any other times we talk, I want you to care about my well being. I don't want to be discarded afterwards like something worthless. I don't want you to have no interest in my vanilla life. Essentially, you need to be my friend as well as my Dom.

Be patient. I've dabbled in BDSM over the past year or so, but I wouldn't say that I'm particularly experienced, and because of that, I'm still working out what I want. I can also be shy at times, and don't always find it easy to say when I have a problem with something, and why that is. In some instances when I'm trying something new, as soon as I get something wrong I feel embarrassed and want to give up; if you're trying to teach me something new, chances are you'll have to be quite encouraging and understanding.

Be able to communicate regularly. I want to be able to at least chat via IM with you several times a week, and once we've established some trust, I'd like to chat on cam with you at least once or twice a week, too (including one play session a week as a minimum.) I understand that people have busy lives, but as a sub I need quite a lot of attention. Of course, it doesn't have to start off at that rate, and I'm sure we can negotiate so that we both have enough time to see each other, but to do everything else, too.

Be willing to let me get to know you. Some Doms seem to think they need to be an enigma. I understand putting on a persona, particularly during play, but I want to get to know you as a person, too, outside of all the kinky stuff.

Be creative. This kind of goes hand in hand with being a Dom, but I want you to create tasks based around my likes or to achieve a specific goal. I don't want you lazily giving me a number of edges to complete just to fill the gap when you can't come up with any other tasks. I'm not expecting you to constantly come up with amazingly creative ideas, because that's completely unrealistic, and besides, sometimes the simple ideas are very effective and the act of submission is all I need. But I want to be challenged, and that won't happen without effort on your part.

Things that matter
Cam. I want to become good friends with you, and to me that doesn't feel possible if we can only chat via IM. I'm not expecting us to play over cam within the first week of speaking (in fact, I wouldn't feel comfortable with that.) However, I'd like to start getting to know you well as soon as possible, so I'd want to chat with you over cam before we start playing.

Experience. I don't want a complete newbie. It doesn't matter if you haven't been doing this for many years with a lot of subs, but I'm not comfortable submitting to someone less experienced than I am.

Grammar. I'm a self-confessed grammar geek, and I far prefer using proper spelling and punctuation as much as possible. I find it very off-putting when someone I'm trying to submit to is unable to understand basic spelling rules. That being said, please don't take that to mean that you can't reply if you're not a native speaker.

Jealousy. If you'll get annoyed at me for talking to other guys, stop reading. I've had to put up with that level of posessiveness too many times now. It's not an attractive quality in a person.

Marital status. I'm not comfortable being your sub if you're already in an offline relationship with someone else, vanilla or otherwise.

Other subs. I'm even less comfortable with you having another sub online. Playing with other people can be discussed when we start to get to know each other, but having multiple subs is non-negotiable.

Things that don't matter
Timezone. So long as we're around at the same time, I don't mind which country you're in. I've had playmates in Australia and the US who have been able to play more frequently with me than playmates in the UK. I'm usually around in the evenings and at weekends, though I don't know how my schedule will change when I'm at uni.

Vanilla interests. Yes, it'd be great if we're both into a lot of the same things, but I'm sure we'll find enough to talk about regardless.

Other information
Contact methods: I use Skype and Line regularly, but that's up for negotiation if there are other programs you prefer. I'm happy to give you my email, too, but I would prefer to move away from that once we get to know each other.

Pictures/video/voice recordings: I'm perfectly willing to provide these as proof, or just as little extras during the day to let you know that I'm thinking of you. I enjoy creating these things for my own arousal/amusement and for your pleasure, but I won't send anything explicit until I trust you. However, I'm willing to send a quick recording or similar as proof should you find it necessary, so long as you're willing to do the same.

More information about me: If you still want to find out more about me (unlikely, after reading through all this!) before introducing yourself, then there's plenty in the forums (try looking at my AMA or searching for my posts in the Truth forum) and on my blog.

How to respond
I don't have a specific set of questions I want you to answer (that should be covered if you meet the basic criteria such as age and gender) so please tell me about yourself (including basics like age and location), why you responded to my ad, why you'd like to be my Dom, why you think we'd suit each other, et cetera in a PM.

One-line messages will not be dignified with a response, and spammers/desperately horny morons will be blocked.

Thanks very much for reading my ad; I hope to hear from you soon

Last edited by Siren; 08-31-2014 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:39 AM   #2
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Thats a great ad. I hope you will find the right person. You deserve someone good

Good luck with your search
Old 08-31-2014, 05:59 AM   #3
Siren
getDare Succubus

Thank you very much!

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Old 08-31-2014, 07:17 AM   #4
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Very nice detailed ad! I hope you find what you are looking for.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
Old 08-31-2014, 07:34 AM   #5
Siren
getDare Succubus

Thank you! silly character limit

Old 08-31-2014, 09:47 AM   #6
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

One of the best ads I've seen here! If you are interested and think you are worthy of this lovely lady, I can assure you everything she's said here is true. <3

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
Old 08-31-2014, 09:55 AM   #7
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

I am still new to GetDare, but i think this is one of the most detailed Introduction i have seen in here. Itīs good to see there arenīt just all those "One-Liner-Spam-Threads" around.

I bet here are some seriously looking Male Dom around, too and i hope you can find the Person youīre looking for. The first Step is done
Old 08-31-2014, 10:25 AM   #8
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstockton25 View Post
One of the best ads I've seen here! If you are interested and think you are worthy of this lovely lady, I can assure you everything she's said here is true. <3
Aww thanks JL! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Post
I am still new to GetDare, but i think this is one of the most detailed Introduction i have seen in here. Itīs good to see there arenīt just all those "One-Liner-Spam-Threads" around.

I bet here are some seriously looking Male Dom around, too and i hope you can find the Person youīre looking for. The first Step is done
Thank you!

Old 08-31-2014, 10:27 AM   #9
Bestguy99
Account Banned

I sent you a pm. hope you reply soon.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:41 AM   #10
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I do hope she finds what she is looking for. And whoever that is they treat her like she deserves to be treated.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:34 PM   #11
madl

This is a seriously amazing and well-written ad. Good luck!

Proud owner of Ari
Old 08-31-2014, 01:01 PM   #12
Siren
getDare Succubus

Thank you both

I've had a few responses which have really caught my eye, but I'm not even close to making a decision yet, so please don't let that put you off from applying! I'm sorry that it's taking me a while to reply to some people, but I've been getting rather a few messages so please be patient and I promise I'll let you know whether I'm interested in getting to know you further or not.

Old 08-31-2014, 01:16 PM   #13
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Heart

this is quite literally the best ad i've ever seen! it's so informative and detailed, and your layout was very easy to navigate though. i hope you find a dom that suites you and leaves you plenty of eye candy gifs for you to perv at when you're bored good luck!
Old 08-31-2014, 01:27 PM   #14
Siren
getDare Succubus

Oh you... stop, you'll make me blush Thank you! Obviously that is a key quality that I'm looking for haha

Old 08-31-2014, 01:33 PM   #15
baffo88

Default Thank You

Thank you for such a detailed post.
I have sent you a message and look forwarded to your response.

Regards

Alan

Advertisements
Kink Talk