Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-19-2018, 08:47 PM   #691
LilMissMaddie
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Hi Maddie

Here are a few: Find an elevator in the mall or wherever

Dare 1: In between two floors strip naked or to underwear and take one selfie and redress before reaching the next floor.

Dare 2: Find a very busy elevator and keep small vibe on your clit and see if you can edge while someone is in the elevator with you.
For dare 1 I know I'm not fast enough to completely change, take a selfie and redress while transitioning one floor. So I went to an elevator that had 5 floors.
My outfit was actually very simple. A black hoodie and some shorts I borrowed from my girlfriend.
I got in on the main floor and hit button 5. As soon as the doors closed I leaped into gear, down went my zipper, off flung my shoes, and down went my shorts. I quickly took a selfie, which I discovered sadly later that it was out of focus.
I put my hoodie on first as floor three approaches and I'm just zipping it up when the elevator stops. I pulled my hoodie down (just long enough to not be completely exposed). The doors open and an old Mexican woman is standing. She stared at me for a second, then smiled and asked me in Spanish if the elevator was going down. I told her it was going up and she thanked me. She said some other things too but I'm not fluid in Spanish and it's hard to concentrate when you're barely covered in an elevator.

When the doors slammed shut I put on my shorts as quickly as possible. followed by my shoes. On the fifth floor I exited and went to use the restroom.

Inside a stall I took out my small vibrator form within my purse and inserted it in my cunt. I then waited around the corner of the elevator until I saw a crowd getting on. There were four young adults, two men and two women. I adjusted my vibrator so it was on then made my way back to the elevator.
I wedged myself inside with the four others and we began our descent.

Music played in the elevator that muffled the sound of the vibrator, however one girl obviously noticed the buzzing halfway down and started patting her pockets looking for her phone. I put my purse over my crotch worried I might be making a stain in the shorts.
She pulled out her phone and realized it wasn't ringing. I was sweatin but we were just reaching the first floor. Before we shuffled out the phone girl turned to me and said "I think your phone is going off" I told her thank you and that I hadn't noticed. We went our spate ways and I went to the bathroom and finished edging there.

Likes:edging, masturbation, nudity, clothing control, anal, partial/hidden public, insertion.
Okay: ice, friends (if they are unaware)
Dislikes: toothpaste, wedgies, pegs
Limits: pain, piss/scat, diapers, pics/cam, blood, extreme public, bondage

Toys: bullet vibe, buttplug and 6" dildo
kik and webcam are not available, sorry :T
LilMissMaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to LilMissMaddie for this post:
Old 01-20-2018, 12:05 AM   #692
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMaddie View Post
For dare 1 I know I'm not fast enough to completely change, take a selfie and redress while transitioning one floor. So I went to an elevator that had 5 floors.
My outfit was actually very simple. A black hoodie and some shorts I borrowed from my girlfriend.
I got in on the main floor and hit button 5. As soon as the doors closed I leaped into gear, down went my zipper, off flung my shoes, and down went my shorts. I quickly took a selfie, which I discovered sadly later that it was out of focus.
I put my hoodie on first as floor three approaches and I'm just zipping it up when the elevator stops. I pulled my hoodie down (just long enough to not be completely exposed). The doors open and an old Mexican woman is standing. She stared at me for a second, then smiled and asked me in Spanish if the elevator was going down. I told her it was going up and she thanked me. She said some other things too but I'm not fluid in Spanish and it's hard to concentrate when you're barely covered in an elevator.

When the doors slammed shut I put on my shorts as quickly as possible. followed by my shoes. On the fifth floor I exited and went to use the restroom.

Inside a stall I took out my small vibrator form within my purse and inserted it in my cunt. I then waited around the corner of the elevator until I saw a crowd getting on. There were four young adults, two men and two women. I adjusted my vibrator so it was on then made my way back to the elevator.
I wedged myself inside with the four others and we began our descent.

Music played in the elevator that muffled the sound of the vibrator, however one girl obviously noticed the buzzing halfway down and started patting her pockets looking for her phone. I put my purse over my crotch worried I might be making a stain in the shorts.
She pulled out her phone and realized it wasn't ringing. I was sweatin but we were just reaching the first floor. Before we shuffled out the phone girl turned to me and said "I think your phone is going off" I told her thank you and that I hadn't noticed. We went our spate ways and I went to the bathroom and finished edging there.

Holy shit well done!

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 10:21 AM   #693
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Would you try this one?
Go to movies with a mini skirt and commando.
Wear your vibrator at mid power when in the file and try to edge as much as you can.
Find yourself a quiet sit and during the film strip entirely naked and make yourself cum twice legs widely spread

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 02:30 PM   #694
LilMissMaddie
Distinguished Member

It's been a little while since I've updated here, I've been really busy with school

I'm currently at home but open to suggestions of fun places to go and things to do

Likes:edging, masturbation, nudity, clothing control, anal, partial/hidden public, insertion.

Old 03-17-2018, 09:01 PM   #695
ksoma
getDare Succubus

might be too late to plan something, and I have no idea if this is up your ally or not, but hopefully this sounds fun:

Get your bullet vibe and your phone. Call a friend, and hold the vibe to your clit. Have a conversation, make plans, gossip, whatever, for at least 15 minutes, while you try not to cum, as well as try to keep them from realizing what's up.
Bonus points for a male friend you've never been sexual with.

That plays to your likes and your okay's, so hopefully you'll be up for it.
Old 03-19-2018, 11:12 AM   #696
LilMissMaddie
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
might be too late to plan something, and I have no idea if this is up your ally or not, but hopefully this sounds fun:

Get your bullet vibe and your phone. Call a friend, and hold the vibe to your clit. Have a conversation, make plans, gossip, whatever, for at least 15 minutes, while you try not to cum, as well as try to keep them from realizing what's up.
Bonus points for a male friend you've never been sexual with.

That plays to your likes and your okay's, so hopefully you'll be up for it.
I just finished this dare. I called one of my classmates who is in a group project with me. I played dumb, asking him all sorts of stupid questions about our project, like what I was expected to do for the presentation, who was going on first, second, etc.

The whole time I was completely nude in my bed playing with my vibrator. I'm going to be completely honest, either this guy was completely oblivious to what I was up to, or he was smart enough to not say anything and enjoy my tiny moans and panting breath. (Accurately judging his character would probably suggest the prior though)

It was a really big turn on, and I had to pause a few times and take the vibe off, or I was definitely going to cum.
Thank you for the nice way to start my morning

The following 2 users say Thank You to LilMissMaddie for this post:
Old 03-19-2018, 12:19 PM   #697
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I hope he was just playing along, but I worry the poor guy was too oblivious to realize the treat he had!
Either way, I'm glad you had fun
Old 03-20-2018, 12:03 AM   #698
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Reduction

Here is another dare for you Maddie:

First pick an outfit you would never where in public or just some kinky underwear but something you wouldn’t want to be seen in. Put those clothes into a bag to take with you. Now get dressed in a top that doesn’t come below your waist and a bottom you prefer. Now go to a public bathroom room when its likely to be busy. Go to the middle stall or one closest to the door. Put the top in one stall and bottoms in another or on the sink. Stay naked inside the stall for 60 mins(stay with me thats not certain) and edge once for each person that comes inside. Now here is where it gets interesting. Depending on what you do the dare time changes.

Moaning at each edge - 55mins
Leave the stall unlocked - 45mins,
Leave the door cracked -35mins,
Blindfolded - 25 minutes,
Use a toy that buzzes - 15mins,
Door open(closing adds 10 mins) - 5mins.

You can reduce the time of your dare depending on what you decide to do. But remaining longer could mean you would have your clothes taken. The reduction however must be taken in that order. Of course keeping your legs spread the entire time. Closing them at any point would mean another edge. Should your clothes end up missing you’ll only have the outfit you packed. Complete all the edges and you’ll be done. If you want to cum you must do all the reductions for your orgasm.

Hope that sounds fun! Use whatever toys you like.

Last edited by Taz55; 03-20-2018 at 04:49 AM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk