Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-03-2017, 07:05 AM   #1
Markergirl

Default Painful ideas to make me sore

Looking for painful/pleasurable tasks to make me sore for the next couple days. I prefer someone that has the time to play with me step by step. Please be mindful of my likes, dislikes and limits. My pussy, clit, and nipples need some attention by a dominant intelligent male . Pm me. Xoxox

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Dislikes:body writing,edging
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Markergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:21 AM   #2
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

take a piece of rough rope and floss it between your pussy lips for ten min straight making your lips and clit sensitive. Then add icy hot to the rope and do the same thing again only flossing it deeper and harder. Once done with that rub your clit till you cum
cgp1090870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 08:57 AM   #3
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markergirl View Post
Looking for painful/pleasurable tasks to make me sore for the next couple days. I prefer someone that has the time to play with me step by step. Please be mindful of my likes, dislikes and limits. My pussy, clit, and nipples need some attention by a dominant intelligent male . Pm me. Xoxox
Just bumping this thread

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Old 06-23-2017, 07:08 AM   #4
Markergirl

Currently home waiting to be used and abused

Old 06-23-2017, 07:18 AM   #5
stranger19901

15 punches with a ruler on ur clit and then you rub peeled ginger for 10 minutes at your clit
stranger19901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 05:21 PM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Bra one size too small and make it lockable at the back with a padlock. And line the cups with sandpaper.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:25 AM   #7
Markergirl

Quote:
Bumping my old thread so I don't have to make a new one

Old 03-09-2018, 08:52 PM   #8
dasNolo

Exclamation

Take some ice cubes and rub you labia and clit with it until they begin to hurt and get a little numb.
It should feel really cold. And trust me it hurts because you pussy hates being cold.
Then take a toilet brush and rub start to gently rub along your labia /clit and increase the pressure as you also start to rub faster. If your clit is too sensitive for the rubbing close your legs a little bit so that your clit is covered by your labia and then rub hard and fast til they get red-ish and sore.
If you want them to be really sorry take some salt water and pour it over your pussy at the end of this process.
dasNolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:43 PM   #9
nik13
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasNolo View Post
Take some ice cubes and rub you labia and clit with it until they begin to hurt and get a little numb.
It should feel really cold. And trust me it hurts because you pussy hates being cold.
Then take a toilet brush and rub start to gently rub along your labia /clit and increase the pressure as you also start to rub faster. If your clit is too sensitive for the rubbing close your legs a little bit so that your clit is covered by your labia and then rub hard and fast til they get red-ish and sore.
If you want them to be really sorry take some salt water and pour it over your pussy at the end of this process.
Why not cover the brush in salt water from start
. Let it pain
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:52 PM   #10
Markergirl

Quote:
Thank you! I will definitely try this!

Old 03-18-2018, 08:46 PM   #11
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Punishment

It seems that we have an old situation returning

Its a situation when I withdraw the priviledge of sitting on a toilet seat.

I know its the norm for females and having to squat will be uncomfortable but it was the advantage of remibding you several times a day of wht you are having to do it.

I am at a loss to decide how long your punishment should be six weeks is the bare minnimum so contact me in 6 weeks time saying what improvements you have made,
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:44 PM   #12
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
It seems that we have an old situation returning

Its a situation when I withdraw the priviledge of sitting on a toilet seat.

I know its the norm for females and having to squat will be uncomfortable but it was the advantage of remibding you several times a day of wht you are having to do it.

I am at a loss to decide how long your punishment should be six weeks is the bare minnimum so contact me in 6 weeks time saying what improvements you have made,
I'm not really sure how this would make me sore?

Old 04-03-2018, 01:22 PM   #13
Ambuedd

Pinch your clit hard between your thumb and index finger. Hold it for 30 seconds.
Now brush it hard with a nail brush for 1 min.
Repeat this 5 times over.
Then add tcp or salt water to the brush and start again. Adding the salt water or tcp whilst pinching your clit.
Ambuedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 03:59 PM   #14
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambuedd View Post
Pinch your clit hard between your thumb and index finger. Hold it for 30 seconds.
Now brush it hard with a nail brush for 1 min.
Repeat this 5 times over.
Then add tcp or salt water to the brush and start again. Adding the salt water or tcp whilst pinching your clit.
Thank you! My clit is so sore and raw, I didn't feel much with the salt water (maybe I didn't use enough salt?) but this was a good "appetizer"

Old 04-04-2018, 06:10 AM   #15
Markergirl

Quote:

I was finally able to try this and it made my love for my brush even bigger I was able to run pretty hard because I was numb for a few min. But today my oussy is sore thanks again!

The following 3 users say Thank You to Markergirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk