Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-18-2018, 08:30 AM   #1
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Cool What didn't you 'get' until you did it?

One of the fun things about being a little switchy and not afraid to try the other side of subbing/domming is that you learn so much about what it feels like to be on that other side.

I find a lot of little things click when you do them yourself and you go "Ah, so thats how that works!".

So my question for everyone is:
What aspect of play didn't you properly understand/appreciate until it happened to you?

For me, it's just how important teasing is. I didn't understand just how intense and interesting it was being strung along for hours without knowing what was going to be happening next until I found myself on the proverbial edge of my seat with my heat in my mouth desperately waiting for the next step.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk