Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-15-2018, 04:15 PM   #1
Thatguy Funtime

Male 18/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

18/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi so I'm not going to talk a lot but I am looking for a slave male or female who wants the perfect master for them I am always adaptable to what you like and your limits once established I can be strict or slightly lenient, message me on kik if you are interested at all, RWM4433 I'm looking forward to hearing from you just let me know your likes dislikes and limits at first.

Also pics and videos are highly preferred.
Old 03-17-2018, 11:28 AM   #2
Diaperslave1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguy Funtime View Post
18/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi so I'm not going to talk a lot but I am looking for a slave male or female who wants the perfect master for them I am always adaptable to what you like and your limits once established I can be strict or slightly lenient, message me on kik if you are interested at all, RWM4433 I'm looking forward to hearing from you just let me know your likes dislikes and limits at first.

Also pics and videos are highly preferred.

Kik username is not found Sir, please message me on kik kgillespie95

Limits: blood, family/friends, public, sounding, permanent marks

Kik:kgillespie95

Message me on kik with dares and I'll do them if not too extreme

Advertisements
Kink Talk