Old 10-07-2017, 02:03 AM   #1
MattS87

Post Best Anal plugs

Hey I am after some advice of which plugs people recommend.

I like to wear a plug for long periods of time however the ones I have tried Upto now hurt or feel really uncomfortable after a couple of hours.. also has anyone tried remote control plugs??

Any help or tips would be much appreciated..
MattS87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 06:36 AM   #2
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-to...it-101500.aspx

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:49 AM   #3
sciencegal

Speaking from personal experience, you should avoid round base plugs if you wish to walk around with it in (the base is the part that sits outside of your anus). Round bases tend to get annoying when moving around a lot as they put a lot of pressure on your butt cheeks. This can create a rubbing/pinching sensation, which in my experience can become very unpleasant. Rectangular bases are the most comfortable that I've found as they sit between your butt cheeks much better. There are several options that feature a slight curvature in the center of the base, near the neck. These are very comfortable as they allow your butt cheeks to comfortably adjust around the base.

I have worn plugs for several hours in the past, but they have always been smaller, rectangular based ones. You'll find that you probably will have to settle for a smaller sized plug to meet the comfort needs. Larger plugs need larger bases to act as a secure stopping point. Large bases are obviously not great if you plan to do a lot of moving with it in.

Also keep in mind which material you want to use. I personally like medical-grade silicone. It is easy to clean, does not retain smell, and is pretty common to find. You do have to use water-based lube with it (silicone lube will melt the plug). There are lots of different materials out there, so choose the one that suits your personal needs best. I try to avoid materials that I'm not sure of, or do not detail that they are safe for extended periods (hence why I stick to silicone mostly).

You should also try to find ones with a longer neck if possible (they are hard to find though, so don't worry if you can't). Longer necks put the largest portion of the plug further away form your anus. This puts less pressure on your sphincter, which is better for your body and sphincter muscle.

Keep in mind this is based off of my own personal experiences, and may not be true for everyone. I hope this helps, and good luck in selecting your next plug
Old 10-07-2017, 09:23 AM   #4
MattS87

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
Speaking from personal experience, you should avoid round base plugs if you wish to walk around with it in (the base is the part that sits outside of your anus). Round bases tend to get annoying when moving around a lot as they put a lot of pressure on your butt cheeks. This can create a rubbing/pinching sensation, which in my experience can become very unpleasant. Rectangular bases are the most comfortable that I've found as they sit between your butt cheeks much better. There are several options that feature a slight curvature in the center of the base, near the neck. These are very comfortable as they allow your butt cheeks to comfortably adjust around the base.

I have worn plugs for several hours in the past, but they have always been smaller, rectangular based ones. You'll find that you probably will have to settle for a smaller sized plug to meet the comfort needs. Larger plugs need larger bases to act as a secure stopping point. Large bases are obviously not great if you plan to do a lot of moving with it in.

Also keep in mind which material you want to use. I personally like medical-grade silicone. It is easy to clean, does not retain smell, and is pretty common to find. You do have to use water-based lube with it (silicone lube will melt the plug). There are lots of different materials out there, so choose the one that suits your personal needs best. I try to avoid materials that I'm not sure of, or do not detail that they are safe for extended periods (hence why I stick to silicone mostly).

You should also try to find ones with a longer neck if possible (they are hard to find though, so don't worry if you can't). Longer necks put the largest portion of the plug further away form your anus. This puts less pressure on your sphincter, which is better for your body and sphincter muscle.

Keep in mind this is based off of my own personal experiences, and may not be true for everyone. I hope this helps, and good luck in selecting your next plug
Thank you for the detailed advice... have you any experience with metal plugs??

Likes: clamps, cum challenges, Anal, bondage games, pee, hidden public

Dislikes: poop, eating cum, public, blood, lasting marks.

love receiving and completing challenges from dominant females let me try and please you.

Willing to give challeneges to submissive and or willing Females!!

Feel free to ask me anything I'll more than likely answer it or do it
Old 10-07-2017, 11:00 AM   #5
sciencegal

I have never used metal plugs myself. I know a lot of people enjoy them for the hygiene aspect alone. But I am not a fan of the unrelenting material. There is no give at all, which I don't like. Silicone is hard/firm, but still has some softness to it, which I prefer. Metal would be a decent choice, but be careful to make sure how it is made. You don't want something with a big seam going down it (of any material, be it metal, silicone, or whatever) because the seam can get roughed up easily, which could lead to safety issues.
Old 10-07-2017, 01:43 PM   #6
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

https://www.wish.com/m/c/57e7f5c3bd04b71b6bb30053

Not sure on comfort nor do I have any experience with this plug but it does allow near permanent wear
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:04 AM   #7
little pet
getDare Succubus

When I was plugged 24/7, I ran into the same problem.
That's why I bought a glass plug. It's very smooth, and it doesn't start to stick to your insides like silicone plugs tend to do after wearing it a while.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:58 PM   #8
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

I think Sciencegal gave great advice already!

The only thing I could add is that I did try the stainless steel medium nJoy plug at once point. To my surprise, I personally found it hard to wear for long because of how the stem/base pressed unforgivingly into my skin - especially in places I needed to sit down for a while (like movie theaters, despite the nice softness of the seats). It hurt in a bruising sort of way, which made me eager to take it out. I have a similarly-shaped glass plug that's significantly larger but I like better, perhaps because of the way the stem is more oval than round where it enters the body, or just the smoother surface. Many people love the nJoy, so your experience could be completely different.

I will say that as your body adjusts, if you're wearing long-term you should probably have a plan for what happens if you become so well-adjusted that it ...um ...slips right out again. Silicone will bounce on the ground and be fine, so as long as no one's there to see it fall if you suddenly relax too much, no harm done. Stainless can dent/scuff on a hard surface, though, so it could damage the future wearability/sanitation properties of the plug if it drops on a tile or cement floor (this actually happened to mine). Likewise, glass would almost certainly be at risk in case of an unexpected fall.

My personal favorite right now really is my glass plug, but there are lots of great options depending on what materials feel best for you!
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:44 AM   #9
MattS87

Default Thanks

Thanks for all your ideas, tips and advice I'll be sure to bear it in mind before ordering later 😉

Likes: clamps, cum challenges, Anal, bondage games, pee, hidden public

Dislikes: poop, eating cum, public, blood, lasting marks.

love receiving and completing challenges from dominant females let me try and please you.

Willing to give challeneges to submissive and or willing Females!!

Feel free to ask me anything I'll more than likely answer it or do it
Old 10-09-2017, 09:03 AM   #10
bottomedbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post

I've got big problems with the bases. I hardly can move with my plugs, cause my butt cheeks are pushing the plug out of my butthole again and again. I would love to go outside with a plug. But I would have to push it back inside again and again. That's just too obvious and daring for public situations.

I even thought about one of these harnesses to make the pug stay inside. But they are so expensive. And I rarely find shops.

Loves: Slave, Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Anal (have butt plug/dildo), Bondage, Cruising ...

Will try: Going Commando, Piss (in bath only), Restroom, Hidden Public, C2C, Master, ...

Limits: Public, Extreme Pain, Poo, Blood, Shaving, Family/Friends, Illegal, Wetting Myself, Face-Pics, Crossdressing, ...

Master's are welcome to PM me.

PM DARES
bottomedbear is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk