Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-31-2014, 01:50 PM   #16
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Very nicely written ad..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
Old 08-31-2014, 05:11 PM   #17
Lilicious

Beautifull ad a lot of detail :3 hope you find what your looking for you deserve it.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:36 PM   #18
Master.Psy

Great Ad..just loved it...Hope you find someone, I think you deserve it ...I lost my chance when I read this line "If you're expecting me to call you "Master" and you to call me "slave", please stop reading" anyways Good Luck

Regards,
Master Psy
Old 09-01-2014, 01:47 AM   #19
Siren
getDare Succubus

Thank you all very much

I'd just like to add to anyone applying that due to the amount of responses I'm getting, a brief paragraph or two really isn't going to catch my eye, and as there are others that have done, I'm unlikely to give you a second chance to sell yourself. Make an effort with your response and you'll stand a much better chance.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Old 09-01-2014, 02:21 AM   #20
Viking_Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Very well written.
I wish you the best of luck.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:49 AM   #21
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

And to think you were nervous about putting up your ad! I love it! Absolutely love it! One of the best I've ever seen! I hope you find your perfect Dom soon. You deserve nothing less!

PM dares
Old 09-01-2014, 04:00 AM   #22
Siren
getDare Succubus

Thanks, Viking_Guy

It's a very nerve-wracking thing Thank you so much!

Old 09-01-2014, 04:20 AM   #23
Stardares

This is an amazing ad, I love the effort that went into it, it's so preeeeetty.

Dislikes: Walnut cake, time wasters.

I'm currently looking for a submissive or a slave, I'm sure I have an advert somewhere.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:10 AM   #24
fitsexyguy
Distinguished Member

This ad is so extremely well written, sensational work! Hope you find what you are after!
Old 09-01-2014, 06:51 AM   #25
Siren
getDare Succubus

Thank you both!

Old 09-01-2014, 03:56 PM   #26
samc

Default amazing ad!

As you can probably tell from my stats i rarely reply to posts, but this is an excellent advert. I have submitted my application and hope to hear from you, even if its for a chat rather than advancing to the next stage of application :P

ps: just spotted you follow dirtybritcomconfessions- I salute you!

Last edited by samc; 09-01-2014 at 03:59 PM. Reason: added sauciness
Old 09-01-2014, 04:49 PM   #27
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare... View Post

It's a very nerve-wracking thing Thank you so much!
Good luck finding a dominant dare!! I know from experience its scary and exciting all at the same time. I really loved your ad whoever the lucky guy is that you choose I hope it works out perfectly for the 2 of you. Who knows maybe they will have you post some more audio recordings I haven't heard one of those since the last one you made who knows how long ago.... and lets not forget them having you put the flick your nipple pm trigger back in your signature! I don't know how many times you flicked your nipples because of me but it was fun

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports

Last edited by Shadowice; 09-01-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:45 PM   #28
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Good Luck

I will have to say this is what a true ad should really look like. When you are being real and totally honest, then it is best to express yourself upfront and not be shy about it. Your ad say the kind of person that you are. It lets your personality come out straight to the points. Yes, it is scary in doing and opening yourself up like you are doing. But the deal is from your ad is you are not into playing games, nor are you going to waste your time. That is the strong points, and how you are making it clear in the type of person, that you wish to start a relationship with.
Now, will you truly gain the respect of such a person in a guy? Lets be honest and you have to really stop and think about it. You are the one who must read and then read between the lines over and over again to double check yourself on the choice that you make. You listed everything that you will and will not do. Can that come back and bite you in the ass? It might or it might not, due in part from how you are now a open book, and there are the guys who want that chance to have you under there control. Sometime it can backfire in over sharing such subject manners about how you will act upfront.

I truly hope that the guy or guys who have apply to have that chance, really took the effort and the time as you did in expressing themselves to you. I will be honest and tell you that if I was younger, I would apply and be so honor to be apart of your relationship, and show you that upmost respect that you are due.

Best of Luck,

MasterDaddy02

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 09-01-2014 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:12 AM   #29
Siren
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by samc View Post
As you can probably tell from my stats i rarely reply to posts, but this is an excellent advert. I have submitted my application and hope to hear from you, even if its for a chat rather than advancing to the next stage of application :P

ps: just spotted you follow dirtybritcomconfessions- I salute you!
Thank you! & it's one of my favourite tumblrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Good luck finding a dominant dare!! I know from experience its scary and exciting all at the same time. I really loved your ad whoever the lucky guy is that you choose I hope it works out perfectly for the 2 of you. Who knows maybe they will have you post some more audio recordings I haven't heard one of those since the last one you made who knows how long ago.... and lets not forget them having you put the flick your nipple pm trigger back in your signature! I don't know how many times you flicked your nipples because of me but it was fun
Thanks, Shadow! I posted another couple of audios a few days ago, so clearly you haven't been looking hard enough :P Oh, I see how it is- you want me to get a Dom for selfish reasons, tut tut! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
I will have to say this is what a true ad should really look like. When you are being real and totally honest, then it is best to express yourself upfront and not be shy about it. Your ad say the kind of person that you are. It lets your personality come out straight to the points. Yes, it is scary in doing and opening yourself up like you are doing. But the deal is from your ad is you are not into playing games, nor are you going to waste your time. That is the strong points, and how you are making it clear in the type of person, that you wish to start a relationship with.
Now, will you truly gain the respect of such a person in a guy? Lets be honest and you have to really stop and think about it. You are the one who must read and then read between the lines over and over again to double check yourself on the choice that you make. You listed everything that you will and will not do. Can that come back and bite you in the ass? It might or it might not, due in part from how you are now a open book, and there are the guys who want that chance to have you under there control. Sometime it can backfire in over sharing such subject manners about how you will act upfront.

I truly hope that the guy or guys who have apply to have that chance, really took the effort and the time as you did in expressing themselves to you. I will be honest and tell you that if I was younger, I would apply and be so honor to be apart of your relationship, and show you that upmost respect that you are due.

Best of Luck,

MasterDaddy02
Thanks! I thought it would be far better to try and be firm on what I want; I know that quite a few people would assume that because I'm young and not very experienced that it would be very easy for them to take advantage of that. It seems like a lot of Doms who think that way are easy to spot because of their arrogant, overbearing nature, however, so hopefully I won't find myself considering someone like that

I haven't made a decision or started a trial with anyone yet, but there are one or two people that I'm very interested in talking further with. So, if you still wish to apply then please do- but responses of one or two paragraphs in length will probably be ignored. Long messages and rambling are absolutely fine- and are encouraged, in fact- so long as the information's relevant. I've written a long ad which required a fair bit of effort, so if you're too lazy or uncreative to do the same then I highly doubt you'd be a good Dom for me. Also, I'm not going to chat to you on a messenger just because you'd prefer it; I wouldn't, as I've stated in my ad, and as you are approaching me, I think it's only fair that you do as I've asked.

Old 09-18-2014, 03:04 PM   #30
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

A great ad from a nice person. Well I think all the recommendations above speak for them selves really.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here

Advertisements
Kink Talk