Old 07-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #106
pokeherking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterman36 View Post
I know it might have been a while since the last post, but this addition totally makes up for that. Keep doing the great work, cuz you write good stories.
glad you are enjoying.
pokeherking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #107
pokeherking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublinjohn View Post
What are the choices in the Vote?
the choices in the vote will be revealed with the next chapter. It involves the final dare and I will accept suggestions for what that final dare will be as well. So that gives people something to think about.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #108
pokeherking

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatea View Post
Hey guys,

I'm the original writer and I'm sorry I didn't finish my story. I don't really mind people continuing on it, yet there are two things. It's Melanie and not Melinda and Freddie's is not known as Fred (at least in the show).
Sorry about the name mix ups. I never really watched the show. I tried to google a little to learn, but didn't really base much off of it. Thanks for letting me hijack your story. If you would like to pick up where you were and take it where you were going I think that would be kind of cool. I am sure you had a different idea for where the story would go. It would be interesting to read.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #109
pokeherking

"a finish too close to call..."

1. Carly
2. Melinda
3. Brad
4. Iris
5. Pete
6. Wendy
7. Freddie
8. Sam

Carly pulled out the win and Melinda claimed a much needed green chip. Freddie paid 2 greens and turned to Sam. Sam only had two greens and owed three. Although completely nude she still had on more item. She dramatically spread both of her legs wide and set her arms to the side. Sam had already given up covering herself with her hands, but now she would have to sit spread like this to stay in the game and avoid the final dare.

“Well Wendy. You and your panties just don’t seem to fit in with the rest of us. Let’s see if we can do something about that.” Carly said.

“I guess so. These wet panties are starting to get uncomfortable anyway.” Wendy replied playfully.

Carly walked over and effortlessly slide her panties down her legs and tossed them with the other clothes. Wendy’s trimmed bush matched her red hair.

Carly took her privilege card and read (add 2 whites to any player)

Carly looked up and said, “I’m not done with you Wendy. Remember how funny you thought Pete cumming on my face was? Well I know you don’t masturbate, but I am sure Pete can figure it out. I dare you to let Pete jack off onto your face.”

“you don’t mind do you Pete,” Carly asked.

“not at all!” Pete interjected.

Pete was dying to release anyway. Wendy knew there was no point in arguing with the dares others had done so she just ask, “where should I sit?”

Ah, go ahead and lay on the floor.” Pete instructed.

Pete got on his knees and started getting to work. Wendy closed her eyes and awaited her fate. Pete was already very close to cumming without the help, so Pete exploded almost instantly. Wendy screamed which proved to be a mistake. Pete had a second round which landed partially in her mouth. Wendy sat up spitting the salty liquid as the room laughed. After Wendy had composed herself the group gathered for what more than likely would be the last round of the game. Only Carly and Brad had no chance of losing this round and with 6 players having the potential to lose and 3 spots owing penalties odds are this would be it. All the players, appropriately in their birthday suits for the party, looked at each other eager to find out who would be the big loser while praying it wasn’t themselves.

1. Freddie
2. Iris
3. Carly
4. Brad
5. Wendy
6. Sam
7. Pete
8. Melinda

All of the players looked pretty confident after the second draw. Once all the hands were made it was now the moment of truth. Melinda turned over her hand first showing a pair of twos to go with her pair of sevens.
Looks like am good to go.” She said with a smile, “I bet you are in trouble Sam.”

“I don’t think so. Sam replied turning over two nines and two fives which beat her sister.

Pete turned over a pair of eights and threes which beat Melinda, but not Sam. Even still he said, “I should be safe too.

Carly turned over a straight and was obviously safe. Iris turned over a full house. Wendy turned over a set of threes. Brad showed his set of Jacks and now all eyes turned to Freddie. With a smile he turned over 4 Kings. To Melinda’s shock she didn’t see a single hand her two pair beat. She looked down at her one green chip and realized even with spreading her legs she was out. They ranked the hands and Pete realized he was seventh and spreading his legs alone wasn’t going to leave him with greens and he too was out. Sam only had one green was due as well, and she would be empty as well.

“Wait,” Sam said, “Melinda came in last that hand so she is the loser right?”

“No no no,” Carly responded, “you all three went out this turn so you all have to do a dare.”

Now that the game was over the rest of the players were allowed to get dressed as the three losers sat naked awaiting their fates. With their friends now fully dressed they started to be embarrassed by their nudity again.
Carly announced since there are 3 doing dares who ever volunteers to go first can get dressed first.

The three losers looked at each other and Pete rose his hand saying, “alright, I’m up.”

Pete reached into the hat and read his dare aloud, “randomly select on other player and allow them to hit or kick you as hard as they want where ever they want.”

Pete’s boner softened as he read his dare. He hoped that a guy would randomly be selected because although they could hit harder they probably would avoid his most sensitive areas. Carly grabbed cards and they drew to find out who would be striking Pete. When the cards were turned over it was Melinda who would be doing the honors. Pete dropped his head in defeat.

Melinda walked over to Pete saying, “so you thought my titty twister was funny did you?” She walked back and forth strumming her chin. Without warning she turned and kicked Pete square in the balls. Pete immediately fell to the floor and curled into the fetal position crying. Melinda smiled as the rest of the group was stunned at how hard Pete had just been kicked. Pete finally gathered himself enough to stand. As he stood everyone saw that Pete’s penis had turned dark purple from the blow. At least the worst was over for Pete and he gently was allowed to start dressing himself.

Sam volunteered next, reaching into the hat. She pulled out the slip of the paper and read, “you must allow the group to give you a shower for 15 minutes.”

The guys all got very excited at this. Up until now Freddie was the only one who had a chance to feel up anyone for any serious amount of time and now they all would.

Sam took a deep breath and said, “well to the shower we go.”

Sam stepped into the shower and stuck her arms in the air and said, “I want the clock to start right when the water starts.”

The guys took off their shirts and got into positions. Freddie had already had a feel of Sam’s breast so he positioned himself behind her ready to “clean” her ass. Brad was more interested in her pussy and took position opposite of Freddie. Pete was finally getting his feeling back and was ready to take care of Sam’s C cups. Carly started the clock as Wendy turned on the water. The guys immediately went to work. Sam wasn’t ready for the cold water and it took a minute for it to warm up. Sam shivered as the guys groped every part of her. The girls laughed at the scene.

“you are forgetting soup” Carly joked and squirted body wash on her friend.

The guys continued to rub Sam up and down as the girls laughed. None of the ladies were interested in getting their clothes wet so they just stood outside copping random feels of Sam. Wendy jokingly washed her hair because the guys seemed to forget that part. The first few minutes were miserable for Sam but once the water got warm and she got used to the guys grabbing it started to feel kind of nice. By the time Carly called time turning off the water Sam really didn’t want them to stop. Her pussy had become wet and not just from the water. She couldn’t believe that she actually enjoyed that. Iris through her and the guys towels and they all dried off and returned to the room. Sam got dressed and now all eyes were on Melinda.

Melinda was now the only one nude and she grabbed her dare reading aloud, “you are to be covered in syrup and have the other players lick you clean.”

Carly grabbed all three of the syrup she had in the kitchen and they stepped on the mats she lied out to not make too big of a mess. Melinda took her spot in the middle and Carly handed the other two syrup bottles to Sam and Freddie. Carly, Sam, and Freddie circled Melinda’s nude form and started covering her in the sticky liquid. As they started to run out Freddie emptied his bottle across her ample chest, Carly finished her’s on Melinda’s round butt, and Sam covered her shaven pussy. With one last squirt Sam sprayed Melinda in the face.

“Well let’s get this party started,” Wendy said as she walked up and licked the syrup on Melinda’s face.

“I’m next” Brad said with excitement as he took a big lick on her right breast. His tongue lifting it and letting it fall with a jiggle.

“My turn,” said Carly who took a lick across her belly.

“How about one for the Birthday boy?” asked Freddie as he claimed her other breast sucking her nipple clean.

“Iris do you want to go next?” Wendy suggested.

Iris smiled and decided to just give her leg a lick.

“Okay this is going to take forever. Can you guys just do it already?” Melinda shouted.

She wasn’t really sure if this was a good idea or not. The group just let loose and she found herself being licked and sucked from all angles. Someone was attacking her bare pussy and she even felt someone cleaning both of her ass cheeks. There was so much sucking and licking as the group circled around changing positions. Even though they were constantly moving the guys made sure at least someone was occupying both of her breast, her pussy, and her ass. After a few minutes being attacked Melinda declared herself clean. And the group, well the girls agreed and she was allowed to shower off and get dressed. The rest of the group sat and caught their breath.

“How was that for a present?” Carly asked.

“Best birthday ever.” Freddie responded. “it’s a shame we have to waste those other dares though.”

Carly thought for a moment, “well we don’t have to. You up for a bet Freddie?”

“What did you have in mind? Freddie asked.

“Simple. We each draw a card. Loser draws a dare.” Carly said with a smile.
This would be a huge risk. Freddie had already seen that the three dares were pretty crazy, but the chance to get Carly into that situation was something he couldn’t pass.

“You’re on” he responded.

“Okay well the loser will have to get naked again. Deal?” Carly proposed.

“We can just keep it simple. Each of us draw a card and the lowest card strips and does the dare.”

“You’re on!” Freddie responded.

Carly grabbed the deck and shuffled.

“Ladies first” Freddie instructed and Carly went to draw her card.

Carly turned over the queen of diamonds. Freddie was now in trouble. He would need either a Ace or King to win or a queen to tie.

“Not looking good huh? Maybe you should have just rested on your victory?” Carly teased.

Freddie turned to the deck with extreme focus. As if he could will a random draw success. He slowly reached for his card and began to turn it over. Everyone’s eyes widened as he turned the card over and you could see that the card was painted….
Old 07-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #110
pokeherking

I decided to post this chapter early because the last one was so late. The card Freddie is about to turn over is a paint card and can be either a King or a Jack. That is the vote.

For voting please do so via pm and NOT IN THE THREAD. I would like to keep the outcome a surprise until the story is out.

Also if you have an idea for the dare that the loser has to do you can submit that with your vote (although that is not required to vote)

I won't start writing until I get 5 votes so if you want to read it as quick as possible go ahead and vote.

Thanks for all the comments. I look forward to finishing this story up.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:33 PM   #111
pokeherking

we have our 5 votes officially. Thanks for all who participated and now I will get to writing. My goal is to get it out in the next week, but we shall see. This will be it for this story (I might do a sequel, but I have another story I would like to do first)

Thanks for everyone's support
Old 08-05-2012, 11:25 PM   #112
hahalol

Great story from both people. I can't wait to see the end of it. Hopefully you're still working on it, but thank you again for writing it.
hahalol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:18 AM   #113
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeherking View Post
we have our 5 votes officially. Thanks for all who participated and now I will get to writing. My goal is to get it out in the next week, but we shall see. This will be it for this story (I might do a sequel, but I have another story I would like to do first)

Thanks for everyone's support
How is it coming? snd the other story you are working on?
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:37 AM   #114
pokeherking

"extended games"

…the card came into focus and Freddie’s eyes sparked as he made out a simple capital “K”. All of the celebratory joy was ripped from Carly’s face as she realized her fate. Carly’s lips tightened and she forced a smile.

“Well you look a little over dressed Carly”, Pete noted with a smile.

“I guess so,” Carly responded as she stood up preparing to disrobe.

The group assembled a circle around their friend and sat as she stood in the middle. Carly shrugged her shoulders and looked down. They had just gotten dressed and were happy to be covered again. It didn’t seem to make sense to put their socks and shoes back on which left Carly with only clothes that offered one form of covering or another. Carly gave her short, soft, pink skirt a pull and let it drop to the floor. Her pink thong revealed her still rosy cheeks from the spankings she had received earlier in the night. She quickly moved to grab the bottom of her top and pulled it over her head bringing her bra into view. There was defiantly something different about stripping when everyone else was fully clothed and all eyes were on her. She curled her toes and stretched her fingers trying to decide what to do next. Even though everything was coming off she had to decide what small piece of dignity she was going to save for at least a few more seconds. Deciding she had stalled long enough she reached behind her back and released the clasp of her bra. Her young breast barely dropped at all as she allowed her bra fell to her feet. Carly’s mouth hung slightly opened as she grabbed either both sides of her thong. Even though she had been completely nude less than an hour ago, it was hard to voluntarily remove the last small piece of material that was offering her any modesty. Carly froze for a moment before closing eyes. With one quick motion, she pulled her thong below her knees. She stepped out of the small piece of material and dropped it with the rest of her outfit and slowly stood back up.

Carly nude again, stood motionless staring at her group of friends with nothing hidden. After a few moments of the group just sitting there taking in Carly’s nude form, Carly finally put an arm over her chest and the other over her bush and asked, “where are the dares?”

Carly rolled her eyes as Freddie presented the dares to draw. She had to release her breast to draw a card and she reached into hat and pulled out a card. She pulled out a card and read…

“Pose for a picture with every other player. They can position/touch you in any way they want, but the pictures may never be used for blackmail or shown to anyone outside this game.”

“Great” Carly said with a breath.

Surprisingly Carly didn’t protest at all.

Freddie was surprised by the level of the dare turned back to the group and asked, “who was crazy enough to put that in the pile.”

Carly cleared her throat and with a smile said, “that would be me.”
That explained why Carly wasn’t protesting. It was her idea.
The group pulled out their camera phones and Sam suggested, “why use camera phones? We have HD camera’s all over this place.” She ran into the studio and pulled out a high quality digital camera.

Sam returned with the camera and handed it to Freddie. Sam walked over to her friend who was still covering herself and prepared to pose her.

“Now first we are going to have to do something about these hands,” Sam said shaking her head.
Sam lowered Carly’s hands, bringing her large nipples back into view.
Sam looked at her nude friend and said, “Now this is a picture so I am going to need you to smile for us.”

Carly forced a smile as she stood next to her friend. The much shorter Sam’s eyes were at ‘boob level’ on Carly and just as the picture was about to be taken Sam turned to Carly’s boob and stuck her tongue out.
Freddie froze and asked, “is that your pose Sam?”

Sam smiled and replied, “sure is. Take the picture.”

Carly rolled her eyes and Freddie snapped the shot. Just after Freddie took the picture Pete gave Sam a push from behind and caused her tongue to actually touch Carly’s nipple. Carly stumbled back startled. The group laughed it off and Sam wipped her mouth asking, “Who is next?”
Melinda stepped up and told Carly to turn around. Carly enjoyed having her front shielded from the group for a moment, but her dignity would be short lived as Melinda gave her next command.

“Spread your legs for us and bend over.” Melinda ordered.

Carly knew that Melinda was going to want something more than just a simple picture of her butt, however she still had to muster up the where withal to assume Melinda’s pose. Just as she was getting comfortable at least with the idea of having her bottom on display like this and her boobs hanging upside down Melinda made it clear she wasn’t done.

“I don’t think we have a good enough view of what is going on down there Carly. Why don’t you spread those pretty little butt cheeks for us?”

Carly just shook her head and obliged. She just wanted this game to be over so she opted not to argue. She grabbed each side of her ass and pulled slightly. Carly swallowed deeply as the inside of her butt was on display along with a clear view of her vagina lips. Melinda simply smiled as if it was a normal party picture and Freddie took the picture.

Carly finally got some relief as Iris volunteered to go next. Iris simply had
Carly stand next to her with her hands on her hips. Who would have thought taking a photo in the nude would be restoring some dignity?

“My turn.” Pete exclaimed. “You got a close up of my dick Carly so, I want a permanent close up of you. Sam let me see the camera.”

Pete stuck the camera right into Carly’s vagina. Carly simply stood straight, hands still on her hips. Pete extended the situation by holding for a moment.

“I am going to need you to spread out a little” he instructed. Taking the liberty to stick his hand into her inner thigh. This was obviously an excuse to get a touch in while he had the chance.
Pete finally snapped the picture.

Brad stepped up for his turn and slowly circled Carly.

“you have been exposed for us for a while now. Let me see if I can help a little.”

The taller Brad stopped his circle behind her and reached his arms around her. He took one of her breast in his right hand and used the other hand to partially cover her pussy. He really wasn’t offering much cover at all, but did take the unique advantage to get a good feel of his friend. Carly shivered a little while be felt up by her friend, but put on a good fake smile for the camera.

Wendy announced with a smile, “Alright I am next, but I am going to have to get ready. Don’t worry it will be worth the wait.”

Wendy exited the room with the group left confused, but intrigued.
Wendy returned and she was right. It was worth the wait. She was now standing back in her skin tone bra and purple panties. Even more crazy, her hand was down the front of her panties and she appeared to be gently stroking herself.

“Alright Carly, lay on the ground.” Wendy instructed with a smile.

Carly obeyed not really sure where this was going. Wendy stood over her vulnerable friend and said, “well I can’t quite jack off on your face, so I will have to work with what I have. Now hold still.”

Carly gave a confused look and then suddenly, with her back turned to the group, Wendy dropped her panties and put her pussy right in Carly’s face. Everyone in the room was shocked including Carly who just froze.

Wendy started adjusting herself on Carly’s face, sticking Carly’s nose around her wet vagina lip. Carly started to resist, but Wendy held her head and said, “hold still if you want to get this over with.”

Wendy got Carly where she wanted her and turned back to the group instructing, “take the picture already!”

Everyone, the guys especially couldn’t believe what they were seeing.
Pete snapped the photo and Wendy pulled away revealing Carly’s stunned face. She had obvious amounts of Wendy’s moisture on her and even a stray red pubic hair. She finally wiped her face the best she could and slowly stood for her last picture.

Freddie was the last person to go and he slowly walked over the chair that he had spanked Carly in earlier. He took his seat and turned and said, “I think you remember where you go Carly”

Carly nodded and moved to lie across Freddie’s lap. As she took her position Freddie became extremely hard and he took a second to enjoy his friend’s situation looking down. After a few seconds he cleared his throat and said, “ I am going to want to see a little more of you for the picture. How about you twist your waist around and show us your chest. This was an awkward position to say the least, but it gave Freddie plenty to see for his photo. Freddie put one hand on Carly’s butt cheek and the other on her hanging breast and smiled. The picture was snapped.

Carly moved towards her clothes and started to get dressed saying, “I guess that is all for your gift Freddie unless someone else wants to do what we just did for another dare…”
Old 08-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #115
pokeherking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublinjohn View Post
How is it coming? snd the other story you are working on?
yea it took a little longer than I would have hoped. The other story was actually part of the reason for the delay. The one I am working on (dare pong)is going to be much longer. It is honestly my favorite of the ideas I have in my head, but will be my most difficult to write. I am honestly thinking about switching to working on the other idea (teacher/class) to get some material out there.

If anyone has a preference you can let me know. Ultimately I will do what I am motivated to do, but I will take your input into consideration.

I can focus on dare pong and delay posting any new material

or I can switch to the classroom which I will be able to get out quicker.

Let me know if you have a preference.

Thanks for all of your comments and making it this far.

Enjoy
Old 08-25-2012, 06:52 AM   #116
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeherking View Post
yea it took a little longer than I would have hoped. The other story was actually part of the reason for the delay. The one I am working on (dare pong)is going to be much longer. It is honestly my favorite of the ideas I have in my head, but will be my most difficult to write. I am honestly thinking about switching to working on the other idea (teacher/class) to get some material out there.

If anyone has a preference you can let me know. Ultimately I will do what I am motivated to do, but I will take your input into consideration.

I can focus on dare pong and delay posting any new material

or I can switch to the classroom which I will be able to get out quicker.

Let me know if you have a preference.

Thanks for all of your comments and making it this far.

Enjoy
Honestly, I just enjoy good stories, regardless of the concept, I just like to read and lose the real world.

Which ever story you are happiest with, that you can post at regular intervals.
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:47 AM   #117
zac
getDare Sweetheart

loving the story x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #118
pokeherking

btw I know I left this story open ended so it can be continued if I want to later. As of right now though I am focusing on my new story. Hopefully I will have an initial post pretty soon.
Old 03-26-2016, 02:30 PM   #119
feeling

Anyone playing Strip poker online ?
feeling is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
card game, party, strip poker