This is a great story(:
Please do the post tonightt(:
lopezgabe9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:24 PM   #32
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny pie View Post
Yes, there is. I might post it tonight depending on how many more comments there are.
Why charge comments? You don't need to wait for comments from people before you put up the next update. Just because there's no fedback doesn't mean people aren't reading it.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #33
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

I like to feel good about my self.... =P Confidence ain't a bad thing ya know?

Anyways, heres the next part..

He sat down and explained to us how embarrassing that was. He also told us that during that entire transaction, the guy giving him room service was staring at Tanners private parts, and Tanner said that he could have sworn that when he picked up the change and turned around, there was an erection in his pants.

But the game continued and it was tanners turn, "John, I dare you to keep an full erection for as long as possible."

It seemed easy enough and I just started to think dirty thoughts, and then I got my boner. We had a timer to go on to see how long it would take for my erection to go away. After 25 minutes of trying my best, my erection went away.

Anyways during that the game went on, "Okay, Ben I dare you to take the hot dog bun and tie it to keep it on your penis, take it off when a dare makes you."

He looked embarrased thinking I was joking, up until I went and got some tape and the bun. He took held his dick in his left hand and the bun in the other. He placed his penis in the bun and I laughed very hard because it fit perfectly, and it looked just like a hot dog, a normal hot dog. I gave him the tape and he taped the hot dog up until it was able that the hot dog was able to support itself.

Ben took no time in saying, "Tanner! I dare you to take a french fry and stick it up your ass."

Tanner said no, and then I said, "What about the punishment?" He immediatly got up and took probably the smallest french fry there, he sat down and menuvered it into his ass. After a few seconds of uncomfterable squealing he managed to say, "Ben, I hate you. John, I dare you to take the french fry out of my ass."

I looked disgusted, and I thought that he was just doing this so I would take the punishment, so I agreed and told him to flip over. And he flipped over and he then finshed his sentence with, "Oh, and you must take it out with your mouth, no hands." I told him it was impossible, and he just said, "Figure it out."

I manuvered my face to his used my chin, thinking that would be the least disgusting and hopefully I could get it out. But apperently, that fry was jammed prety deciently up there, and also the fry was a little broken up. I couldn't get it out with my chin, so I unfortuantly had to go to something a little more drastic. I put my tounge into his ass and fished out the fry, or as much of it as possible.

I spit out the fry and ran as fast as possible to the sink to rinse my mouth out. I told him hed pay for that and since it was my turn it was going to be now. I took the slice of cake, put my penis into it and crumpled it up so that the cake was everywhere. Then I told tanner, "You have a choice, you can either eat a nice hot dog, or you can eat all of the cake, and I mean all of it. And no hands."

Tanners face said it all, he was horrified. He knew there was no way out, but then ben said, "Hold on, you can't make me do this!"

I said that it was a double dare and that if you dont do it then you have to take the punishment.

Ben agreed and I asked Tanner what he was gonna eat, cake or a hot dog. He looked at his brother and his bun covering erection. And then he looked at me, with my 4" sticking out and everything from the hips down covered in chocolate cake.

He walked over to Ben and took off the tape. He held the bun and his brothers penis. He took a bite and a little too hard apperently cause Ben screeched and said, "DON'T BITE SO HARD!" Tanner said sorry and continued to eat, after a little bit tanner couldnt bite so he just sucked the bun so it would come off in his mouth. After a few minutes of me laughing and Ben praying that his dick won't get too many teeth marks, Tanner was done, and Bens 6" was yet again completly exposed, no bun, and no tape.

Tanner said to me, "John, screw you, I dare you to-"

"Nope!" I told him, "Tanner, you and I have been daring each other and the last one included Ben. So I think it should be his turn."

Tanner agreed but to his dismay and obvious shock Ben said, "Tanner, I dare you to eat the cake."

He said he would not, and I said then you take the punishment? He actually pondered at the thought of taking the punishment. But he decided that I did worse so he might as well do this. He started to lick everywhere, he licked above my penis, on my pelvic area, then he went to my inner thy, then my balls, and behind them too. After that he moved onto my penis, he sucked it untill there was no more chocolate.

Then I agreed it was tanners turn, and he told Ben to grab the ketchup. Ben did, confused and Tanner put the ketchup all over his dick and told Ben, "Hey, bro, can you please take all the ketchup off? Oh and use your tounge only."

Ben walked over and started to lick up the ketchup. He was done relativly quickly and Ben just remarked, "Its easy cause it was so small."

Ben and I laughed and Tanner got mad. Just then I heard a whisper, and Tanner to repeat it, "Guys, lets make the punishment different from the shower idea."

I was confused, but tanner went and explained it to us. It sounded evil, devilish and I thought a great idea.

I told them, "Okay guys its the last turn, everyone can give someone else one dare, and a double dare." They agreed and I told Tanner he could go first.

Tanner said, "I dare John to sleep out side of the covers, also Ben, I dare you to sleep naked with John outside of the covers in his bed." It was well thought out and we had to do it, this new punishment was too much to do.

Then it was Bens turn. "Tanner, I dare you to not wear boxers tomorrow, and let us pick out your clothes for tomorrow. And John, I dare you to give Tanner a blow job until he cums, that is if he can cum." I thought this ment that he hasn't cum yet or that atleast Ben didn't know if his bro could do that yet. So I walked over to Tanner who already had an erection and started to suck on the little 3' penis. After 13 seconds of bobbing, I felt a surge and then I felt a little liquid go into my mouth. Tanner had cam, but not very much.

Then it was my turn, "Ben I dare you to keep your hand on my dick until we fall alseep. Also, Ben I dare you to jack both myself and yourself off." And then He started to jack me off in his right hand, and himself in hiself in his left hand. He came first and right after that I came, he wasnt aloud to remove his hand so he hand to keep my cum all over his hand. And then we fell asleep.

More to come about the next day if I get enough comments!

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:40 PM   #34
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Very interesting. I'm kinda waiting for someone to do the punishment, though. But continue writing with what you have, it's excellent.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 04-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #35
Funny pie

Default The third part, more to come.

Sorry if this is a little short, I will post my other few parts I have written up for my spring break if I get enough comments... =P

Ben woke up first, it was easy to know because I felt something pull the skin on my penis. I looked up and I saw Ben getting off the bed peeling his hand off my junk and taking the dry sperm off his hand. He went up to the bathroom and washed his hands and I saw Tanner sleeping in his bed. I fell back asleep and when I woke up about 30 minutes later Ben and Tanner were in the other room watching TV. I walked in and saw Ben wearing some boxers and a shit, Tanner was wearing the gym shorts and T-shirt he was wearing last night. “Before you ask, I’m not wearing any boxers like the dare you gave me. Ben just told me to wear these until you guys decide what I wear today.”

I nodded and walked back into the bed room and got dressed, I wore the same clothes as last night and some boxers. I walked back to where the others were sitting and I sat down. After about thirty minutes of watching TV the phone rang Ben answered it, “Hello? Yea, its Ben….okay….alright, sounds good. Bye.” Ben hung up the phone and told Tanner and I, “Today the parents are going to a show and since the beach is right across the hotel, John you are going to watch us. Also they said that at 1 we will meet them at the pool and then we can have lunch.”

“Okay, so what time is it now?”

“10:00.”

“Okay, so how about we go eat breakfast and then we hang out at the beach for the rest of the time alone?”

Tanner said, “Okay, but two questions. One, what are we gonna eat? We don’t have any money. And two, what do you guys want me to wear?”

Ben replyed, “We can order room service and the food will be charged to the room. John and I will decide what you will wear today.”

Ben motioned for me to follow him. We walked into our room and closed the door. We started to talk and after a few minutes I told him, “It’d probably be best to give him a swimsuit so our parents don’t think anything is up.”

Ben agreed, then I added, “But, we can change the suit….” I proceeded to grab one of Tanners bathing suits and I said, “What do you think we should do?”

“I have an idea.” Ben said. He took the suit and then searched for a pair of sissors, he then made a small incision in the back of the suit and cut the string. Then he told me to pull the string as hard as I could while he held it. I pulled and it instantly came out. I asked him why we pulled out the string and he simply just said watch.

He put the bathing suit on him self and then he started to walk a little and I noticed that with every third step or so the bathing suit would lower itself inch by inch. After a few seconds of demonstrating he said, “If a wave comes…” and then he jumped and the pants just slid down his legs revealing his boxers. I thought it was a great idea and we walked back into the room with Tanner and the swimsuit, also some sun screen. We told him to put the sun screen on himself, when he was done Ben put some on, then I.

We ordered some room service, and when it came it was a different person from last night (thank god) and we ate our food and watched TV. When we were done eating Ben told him to get undressed, and only wear the swim suit, and if he picks the swim suit up any more then when he puts it on then he will have to take the punishment. He agreed and went into the other room, he came back and was shirtless and wore the swimsuit; Ben however wore a watch. We all just wore the same thing, a bathing suit; however Ben and mine had some support, while Tanner’s did not. When everyone was done changing we left for the beach.

As we were walking to the beach Ben and I kept glancing at Tanners swimsuit, it was falling down, but a lot slower then we expected. By the time we actually arrived at the beach his shorts were just at the point where they were about to expose the tip of his ass crack.

Since we didn’t take any towels or bags we were able to just run down into the water and didn’t have to worry about people taking our stuff. But, before we decided to run into the water we decided it would be a little more interesting to have a fun game of Truth or Dare on the beach, in front of the few hundreds here. Everyone agreed but Tanner said, “Lets do it farther down, don’t want to attract too much attention, besides there are little kids here.”

I liked and didn’t like the idea, “Well, how about we just play in the ocean? That way no one can see any of us below our chests and we can do just about anything we want.”

They agreed and we walked into the ocean. However, after we were only knee deep a huge wave came and pushed us back a few feet. I was laughing at the surprise and then noticed Ben was laughing and pointing at Tanner; who was ducked in the ocean saying, “That wave knocked my suit off, help me find it!”

By this time I was basically doubled over laughing, but then I managed to get out, “Nah, this saves us a dare of having you stripping, we just better go deeper before anyone notices your white skinny ass.”

We all started swimming farther into the ocean till the water was up to our nipples. We stood there and I asked Ben Truth or Dare. He wanted truth, I asked him, “Can you see tanners dick or ass from here?” Ben looked into the water while keeping his head above it and said no he couldn’t.

“Tanner,” Ben asked, “truth or dare?”

“TRUTH!”

“How does it feel?”

“Fantastic thanks for asking!” the sarcasm in his voice was ever so subtle…. “JOHN! TRUTH OR DARE?!”

“Dare, but keep your voice down, we don’t need everyone to know…”

Tanner calmed down, “Okay, I dare you to take your swim suit off and keep it in your left hand.”

I took my pants off under water and briefly took them up to show them then put them back. The ocean water on my bare genitals was thrilling. “Ben, truth or dare?”

“Ehh, I’ll take a dare I guess.”

“Okay, I dare you to remove your swim suit and have it float on the water.”

“Dude! No way! There are people here!” (This was true) “And if they see three teenage boys and there is a swim suit floating in between them… they are probably gonna swim over!”

I laughed, “Dude, you worry too much, a dare is a dare. Unless if you want to do the punishment here and now?”

“Fine.” He agreed and took off his swimsuit, then positioned it so it was floating on the water. “Happy? Tanner, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare!”

“Okay, I dare you to not cover up for the rest of the game, also you must keep your hands above your head!”

As Tanner started to raise his hands I looked down towards the beach. I remember where we went down at, it was the 8th tower, where I looked we were at the 10th, we were slowly drifting away. I told everyone about this and that we should start walking back to the 8th tower. They agreed and we started our walk. It was fairly humours, Ben had was walking but had to keep his swim suit on the water, so he just walked with it along side him.

As we were nearing the 9th tower I asked Ben for the time, he informed us that it was 10:55. This meant we had about an hour and 15 minutes, so we could take a dip in the pool and shower off.

Continuing our walk down to the 8th tower I saw huge waves, I warned them and we ducked under water for the big waves to pass over us. 30 seconds later we surfaced and I looked around. When we surfaced the water was about 10 inches lower and the area was covered with kids on boogie boards and then others just drifting, there were atleast 200 people in this area alone. Ben swam close to me and whispered into my ear, “The waters lower, and I can’t find my trunks, this is real bad!”

Right as he said that I looked into my hand and I couldn’t find mine either. “Okay, just stay cool and we will wait for the crowd to die down.” As soon as I said that another huge wave came from behind and knocked us three onto it. We were body surfing, which normally would have been cool, except that we were body surfing and everyone could see our bare butts and we were along side about 5 kids who kept staring at our butts.

Literally 3 seconds after Tanner, Ben and I caught the wave we ducked out and swam as far as possible. One of the worst case scenarios just happened: we were naked, we were seen publicly, and to make matters worse, it was little kids (around 7-12) who saw us. I told Tanner and Ben that we had to start to swim farther out, so people won’t see. They agreed and we went about 20’ farther out. Right when we put a good distance between us and the rest of the people we started to discuss our situation.

Ben was to my right, Tanner to bens right and I to Tanners right, we were about a foot away from each other and made a nice triangle. After 30 seconds of discussing our situation 3 kids surface right in front of us wearing goggles and a scuba mask.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
Old 04-16-2010, 07:59 PM   #36
lopezgabe9

Send a message via Yahoo to lopezgabe9
Default :D

Great Post(:
Post more please!
lopezgabe9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 08:06 AM   #37
CFNM lover
Account Banned

The Best I ever Read...Go on Sir and pls comment on mine
CFNM lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 05:25 PM   #38
Hunanic

Thumbs up

AMAZING! Funny, you are so talented and I hope you will continue writing stories just like this one. This is one of the best I have ever read, and I have been on GetDare for years. Thanks for writing and keep up the good work!
Hunanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:25 AM   #39
Funny pie

Thanks guys so much! I know my spelling is sometimes off, and I know I occasionally add a swear word in or two, and for that I apologize. I will finish writing the fourth part and hopefully you all will enjoy it!

Hello everyone.

Old 04-18-2010, 03:22 PM   #40
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

Really a great story!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 02:42 PM   #41
gamecufc

This is awsome, next part please
gamecufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #42
Funny pie

Just to make sure, you want me to keep writing? Cause if you (the readers) want me to, I'll write up and post the next part of my spring vacation story.

Hello everyone.

Last edited by Funny pie; 04-30-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Spelling errors
Old 04-30-2010, 07:43 PM   #43
puppydog54321
Account Banned

Keep writing please!!!!!!!!!!
puppydog54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:29 PM   #44
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Yes, please keep writing. I really want to see what happens next.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #45
Funny pie

Default Sorry for how long it took. Hope you all enjoy.

As soon as these three kids surfaced right in front of us, I could not even find the words to describe how horribly shocked I was. I know the first thing we all did was cover up. Ben was looking down at himself and his hands under the water. I was just looking at everyone’s faces while covering my lower body’s more intimate parts. And Tanner was all below the water minus his nose and eyes, he was very red from what I could see. The three kids who were in the center of us just stared at our bodies and faces for a few more seconds before, “Hi, we were swimming and found these.” The girl speaking held up Tanners bathing suit, “and we came to give back that persons swimsuit, but from what we all saw you boys aren’t looking for it…”

I was so embarrassed, Ben looked up and stared at the girls, and I was waiting for someone else to speak first. Just then Tanner asked, “So do you want to play with us? If you lose we get our suits back.”

The kids in the middle huddled together and when they were done discussing for around 10 seconds the same girl asked, “What are you boys playing? And what are the rules?”

This time I spoke up, “We are playing Dare. Rules are simple; say a dare to another person on the other team for them to do it, no matter what. If they don’t do the dare, or fail to do the dare, then that person is out. When all three are out the other team, that team wins.”

Ben shot me a horrified look. While the kids in the middle started to talk, Ben swam over to me. He whispered in my ear, “Dude, I’ve never been seen naked by another girl before, I don’t want to start now!”

I just causally replied, “Dude, they already saw us for who knows how long. Also they have our bathing suits. We need to get them back, besides now you can see a girl naked, and get her and her friends back!”

“Deal!” said the girl holding Tanners swimming trunks. “But first, lets get to know everyone a little better. My name is Dana, I am 14. This here is my friend Jenna, and she is 14 also. And over here is my brother Mitch, he is 12.”

“Okay, my name is John, I am 14. This here is Ben, he is 13, and that is his brother, Tanner, he is 12.”

When I said this both Tanner and Mitch stared at each other for a good 5 seconds before staring at their older siblings. “Okay,” said Dana, “let the games begin! Umm, who goes first?”

“ME!” said Jenna. “Okay, umm, Ben? I umm dare you to uhh, do a hand stand!”

Ben looked at me with anger and then I swam over to him and whispered, “they will only see your legs.” Ben smiled and then went under the water and did a hand stand. His legs went up but nothing we visible past his mid thigh, much to the girls disappointment. He got back up and looked around.

He pointed at Dana and told her, “I dare you to take off all your clothes!!” He could never have sounded more eager or more like a 13 year old boy.

Dana turned three shades of red and then finally undid her top. It fell to the water and she picked it up and quickly sunk a little into the water. And then took off her pants.

“Tanner, I dare you to dead mans float.”

Tanner looked confused and asked, “Whats that mean?”

“Well, you float like a dead body. Oh, and you have to stay like that for 10 seconds.”

I swam over to tanner and whispered to him, “They never said you have to do it belly up. Do it upside down, that way hey only see your butt.”

He smiled at me and went under the water, her came up just as a dead person would, his entire back, neck, legs and ass were visible for all to see. After 10 seconds he went back to normal. He looked around and said, “Jenna, I dare you take off your top of your swim suit and let me hold on to them for you.”

Jenna looked really red, but she took them off without too much hesitation and up came a little green swimsuit top. She handed them to tanner and she looked at me. “Josh I dare you to—“

“Actually,” I interrupted, “my name is John.”

“Whatever, John I dare you—“

“Actually, that’s my name, please get it right.” I was stalling, she wasn’t gonna make a mistake like last time.

“Fine! Sorry! I dare you too—“

“Wait, you already went, didn’t you?” I was not gonna let her finish without having her make some mistake. “Mitch didn’t go yet.”

“It doesn’t matter!” She was a sound level below screaming, “He will go soon enough! Now, I dare you to—“

“When will he go?” I interrupted again.

“DON’T YOU INTURPT ME!!!”

“Fine. Is it my turn?” I simply asked.

“Wait, what?” she said, a little confused.

“You told me to not interrupt you, that’s your dare to me. Its my turn now…” I said in my best calm voice. She was pissed and Ben and Tanner were applauding. “…Mitch, I dare you to go naked, also you must hand your trunks to me.”

He took his trunks off and handed them to me. I looked down at him and told him, “I said naked.” He hesitantly took off his boxers and handed those to me also.

“Okay, done. John, I dare you to do a belly up dead mans float for 2 minutes!”

I was confused but then I saw Jenna and Dana high five their brother. I couldn’t back out. I went belly up and everyone could see my 4” erection and my balls. Dana told Jenna, “Well, if that isn’t the cutest thing you ever saw.”

I grew red and I wanted to quickly move this along. “Jenna, I dare you give Ben your goggles and let him take off your bottoms for you.”

Jenna shook her head and then Dana told her, “You have to! Or else we will be dared 3 times and we only get to dare them twice!”

After some convincing Jenna handed Ben her goggles and Ben went under the water. After a good amount of waiting Ben came up with a giant smile saying, “This is much better then playing with you guys.”

When he came back up I went back to normal, keeping my privates well below the surface.

I high fived him and he said he got a great look. “Okay, you perv, I dare you to let me feel your penis for 30 seconds.”

Bens smile instantly vanished and he looked at me. I shrugged and he said, “Fine.” Jenna swam over and held on to Bens member, you could tell by Jenna’s face that she has never held a penis before. She was in pure ecstasy. After the thirty seconds were up she swam back and started to whisper to Dana, probably about what Bens erection felt like.

Ben looked at Mitch and said, “I dare you and Tanner to compare penis sizes, loser gets dared by the other team.”

Tanner was embarrassed, partly because he had to show himself, but mostly cause Ben just remembered, Tanners penis is probably smaller then mine. But it was a gamble, Mitch was the same age as tanner and roughly the same size. Tanner did a dead mans float and his little boner was in the air. Mitch did the same and it was clear that although Mitch was the same height as Tanner, he had a much larger member, by at least 2 inches… In fact, his is probably bigger then mine. (Disappointing for me, I know.)

This was surprising how a 12 year old had a 5” boner, but rules were rules, and we lost. The other team huddled and they discussed and when they were done Dana said, “Tanner, since you lost we dare you to collect all the clothing and go to our spot on the beach right over there. Put all the clothes in the bag and then come back. Also, you can’t tell anyone why you’re naked.”

Tanner was horrified and then after a little debating he finally asked for everyones clothes. We handed him everything. He went under the water and swam to the beach. As soon as he got to where the water was low he had to expose himself. A lot of people saw and it was obviously by all the laughter. Everyone was laughing and pointing, even us. I mean it’s a naked 12-year-old kid on the beach, classic. He had to walk up pretty far up the beach to find the towel they described. And then he sprinted back to us. When he got back he explained to us how everyone saw him and his nudity.

He wanted revenge, he looked at Dana and said, “Dana, I dare you to let me feel your boobs for a minute.”

She was red as hell and stuttering, she didn’t want this to happen but it did. Tanner swam over and put his hands on her breasts for a good 30 seconds, when all of a sudden she jumped and said, “HE PINTCHED ME!”

“Well, you lose.” I said.

“What?!?”

“You failed, he didn’t touch for a full minute.”

“But…but…but… he pinched me!”

“Doesn’t matter.” Ben came in, “When Jenna was feeling my erection she squeezed kind of hard, but I didn’t stop her.”

“FINE!” Dana said, “Go get them guys.”

“Its Tanners turn again.” I said. I swam over to tanner and told him to get Jenna out next.

“Okay, Jenna, I dare you to finger yourself for a minute, where we can all see your vagina.”

Jenna looked more embarrassed then anyone, but she agreed and did a dead mans float and we all got a great view of her pussy. She started to finger, not putting much emotion into it. But after a minute, she was finished. “Okay, Ben, I dare you to do a dead mans float and jack off for 30 seconds where we can all see.”

“NO!”

“Then you will lose.”

“I DON’T CARE! IM NOT DOING THAT!”

“Fine, Ben your out.”

Ben swam away from us and looked at his watch, “Guys… Its 12:30. We have to go… NOW!”

“Fine.” I said, “Lets finish this up. Mitch play rock paper scissors with Jenna, tell us who loses, best out of three.”

After the games it was Mitch who won. “Okay, now we are gonna play a game of Chicken, Mitch on top of Jenna, and Tanner on top of me. Losers Lose.”

I went under the water and picked up tanner, it was kind of weird, I had to go under his legs and I felt his balls on my neck and his erection on the back of my head. But it was the only way, he wasn’t strong enough to support me and we would have surly lost.

Before long we were all ready and we fought.

Hello everyone.

Advertisements
Kink Talk