Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-20-2017, 06:24 PM   #1
SLC-79

Male 38/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

38/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hey I am a 38 y/o male Master in the United State. I could fill this post with a multitude of flourishes, and just outright lies like some, but I thought I would do something completely uncommon and tell the truth. I am your average guy on the outside with a real sadistic strict controlling internal desire to create subs for future use. I use chat to release these desires, and enjoy making people better using the motivation of their sexual desires. I am not a play Dom more of a lifestyle coach using the most effective teaching tool we have in human motivation. I also help those become comfortable with their hidden desires, and tech them to communicate them to current or future partners that may have not been exposed to this environment. I am not jealous or insecure like some, and I have a internal respect that when you are assigned to do something you will complete it. I also understand time restraints of family, and other real life things and tend to be lenient on this type of things.

Location, Location, Location!

Your location is of no concern to me. I have worked with subs all over the world, and have figured out how to keep you busy and satisfied even when I am not instantaneously available. I am in The US Central Time Zone. I would expect replies to my messages within a reasonable amount of time, so if you're not willing to stay up late and get up early to suit my time zone, maybe this isn't for you.

Do you have the right equipment?

I am looking for a male slave I am married and serve my wife as my Mistress, and one female is about all I can handle. However, I might entertain the thought of the right female. I rather play with males because their motivation to please seems to be much higher, and take less time to establish a more in-depth training routine. By men, I mean anyone with a penis no matter what cute name you put on it. you all are considered male in my book. Not that I am trying to be disrespectful of your personal identification. I will identify you as you want to be identified and respect you for it.

Round peg in a square hole?

Where things become different is that I am in chastity to the wife. She supports my dominant side as long as it is not directed to her. She even sometimes has me assign tasks to my Sub. SO that is not always understood how your Dom/Master could be dominated by someone else. I find that this really helps being in control of someone else. Just knowing the frustrations and complications of sub-drop, and over stimulation can be quite an asset.

I do have to be honest I am not completely on the BI side, but Mistress wants me to be more open minded and to embrace my curiosity more and more. The only reason I ask for pic/video would be to provide proof of a completed task, or the level of completion of a task. If you're a man, you are a toy for my amusement, I am not looking for emotional connection just long term servitude. I will allow outside relationships as long as they are not toxic to the training path we have agreed upon.

What get’s me going

What can I train you in. The simple fact is anything. I am motivated enough to do research on about anything. There are some limits, but most of those are limits shared here by most people. Some of the things I am really into are below However, this does not mean that some can be dropped or added for the right sub.
Pain. Though I could go either way with this It has its place, and can be a great turn-on and motivator.
Objectification. You are a toy to be used for someone else’s pleasure
Domestic Discipline: know your place and role in your house.
Pee. Humiliation and control here I can go either way on this.
Body writing
Orgasm edging, control, denial
Chastity
CBT
Diet and exercise
Anal Training and stretching
Converting a vanilla significant other
Self bondage
Education
Goal accomplishment
Nonconsensual Slavery
Sissification /Cross-dressing
Sounding and Urethral Insertion.
Shaving Hair removal
Littles

This is not all of them by all means but will give you an Idea at least. I am always open to learn new things and willing to try all things at least once. If there is something you really need that is not on the list. Send me a PM again I will be honest.

Out of bounds

Things I won’t train are few and far, and most of them are illegal. So let’s leave the poo blood, and animals at home. Those you are welcome to do as you see fit in your private time. Not judging just saying it isn’t for me.

Method of communication

What ever easiest for you I use KIK but not complete required. I am not big on cam, but will make exceptions from time to time. Also while we are talking about communication. I feel this is key for success. Constant communication is a must, and should be considered very serious. Daily check ins, and journaling will be a requirement. Nothing to intrusive, but you will work at it. I may even use email for some other assignments, and your blog page here at getdare.

What I need proof.

I want to see the effort you put in even if I don’t use them to get off doesn’t mean I don’t want to see the result of your work. Now face pics are something else. These will only be thought about after you are comfortable, and will never and I mean never be required.

How do we get it started?

Well duh, send me a PM or a comment I prefer PM, and I will give you a way to get in contact with you. We will chat for a while find out what you are looking for, and what kind of time frame we are looking at. However, if you’re looking for just a night of ecstasy probably should look somewhere else. I like long term scenarios that lead to real true training and not just playing to get off. Again, not judging your ideas just saying not for me. I do prefer long term servitude. The longer the PM the better, but I will answer any of them.

Feel free to ask anything, I love mentoring others in a safe lifestyle.

Last edited by SLC-79; 01-20-2017 at 06:26 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to SLC-79 for this post:
Old 01-21-2017, 03:59 AM   #2
sub45male

Hi master,

Id love to be trained.

my kik=sub45male

Please feel free to ask anything.

Thanks

Dislikes, mild to heavy pain, anal, humillation

Limits: scat, blood, illegal
Old 01-21-2017, 05:19 PM   #3
Slaveboy226

Hello master m 18 slave Kik: ksterp1235
Old 01-22-2017, 10:00 AM   #4
SLC-79

Hello all thanks for the overwhelming amount of applications. The section has been made, and they know who they are. Should things not work out I am sure this add will return again. To all slaves out there, just a quick word of advice. Please don't reply with "I want to serve you followed by your KIK id". Please do not take this as disrespect, but please put some thought into your reply to your future master. Especially when they did as much detail as I did.Your reply should match theirs to be truly taken seriously. I do appreciate all of the thoughtful responses I received, and ultimately that is what finalized the decision on the one I chose. Best of luck to you all, and again Thanks for wanting to be considered.

Last edited by SLC-79; 01-22-2017 at 11:23 AM.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:16 PM   #5
SLC-79

So round one went OK, but I am back looking again.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:27 PM   #6
SLC-79

Hit me on kik @ Slave_c79. Please include you getdare ID in your first message.

Advertisements
Kink Talk