Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-22-2016, 12:08 PM   #1
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default This all began with that darn swimsuit

This all began with that darn swimsuit.

You know, my girlfriend Beth has always been a bit playful. You know, mischievous. There’s girls that are mischievous and there’s girls that are sexy and naughty, but she’s a bit of both. She’ll play pranks but then demand to be spanked to be punished and apologise for anything particularly bad with a kiss or a blowjob. She loves sex and I love that she loves it. But until now, she’d confined it to our house.

Beth was going to Scotland for a few days with her friend Kate, who was staying with us to break her journey – she’s from the UK but living in Morocco for a bit, so bounced from there to our place on her way. It’s Friday night and they don’t travel out until Sunday, so we all felt no qualms about going out for drinks.

A pub and a bar later and we’ve just made the last train home. Beth is a bit frisky, but there’s enough going on on the last train to be distracting.
We get back and Beth starts making Black Russians as a nightcap, but then starts out the door.

“Ben, Kate, could you finish these? I need to try something on for you.”

I shrug, still tipsy from the boozing and take over shaking the ingredients together before adding the mixer. I pour generous measures into three glasses and hand one to Kate, who grins at me and takes a sip.

“Mmm, it’s good!”

She heads back into the lounge and I follow, sitting along the sofa from the petite blonde. Some people comment that Beth and Kate could be sisters, but it’s just because they’re both blonde and, um, similarly proportioned.
We chat drunkenly on the sofa until Beth walks in and my jaw drops.

She’s wearing a light blue swimsuit, cut high above the hip and it’s a bit see-through. It’s really tight and I can see her curves and nipples through it. It’s high-necked, but strappy at the back so it exposes a fair amount of skin. As always, I admire her long, shapely legs and good boobs. It’s hot and before I know it, I’m crossing my legs to hide a boner.

“You like?”

Kate claps as Beth spins around and my breath catches in my throat as I see the way it cuts halfway up her ass, showing off a fair amount of my girlfriend’s butt.

Beth turns back to face us and raises one eyebrow.

“Ben? You like?”

“Very much,” I manage to get out and Beth and Kate collapse in giggles.

“Aw, silly,” she says, scooting over and sitting on my lap. “Oh! You do like!”

I blush hard and so does Kate, giggling more.

“Well, since you like it so much, why don’t we play a game? Let’s pretend that you’re trying to keep me in the swimsuit for as long as possible and Kate is trying to get me to change back, ok? Now, here’s a piece of paper and a pen each.”

She reaches over and passes Kate a pad and pen, then levering herself up and sitting on a chair across on the other side of the room from us, crossing her legs, her long, shapely legs, slowly, kind of making me lose focus for a moment.

Then I realise she’s offering me a pad and pen as well, which I take. I refocus and see that there’s a kitchen timer on the table as well, which she fiddles with and sets off.

“Right, as a baseline, I’m going to wear this for another two minutes. Whoever gets this next answer right adds or subtracts a minute from that. Now, please tell me out loud the last sex toy you purchased.”
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to John332 for this post:
Old 10-23-2016, 05:23 PM   #2
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Hmm sounds interesting so far
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:42 PM   #3
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds great please continue writing
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:44 AM   #4
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Kate gawps and I take advantage. “A collar and nipple clamps!”

I blush furiously as I make the mistake of meeting Kate’s eye. She looks down quickly

“Very good Ben,” Beth says. “And very fetching they look on you too.”
She twists the timer, adding another minute. I can’t make eye contact with anyone. I’m mortified.

“Ok, ok, Kate, I’ll give you a chance. For the opportunity to add or subtract three minutes – which would take me down to zero right now, get topless.”

Again, Kate looks shocked, but then starts fumbling with her top. But I’m faster and although I’m playing catch-up, I whip my t-shirt off and am topless by the top she’s just pulling her own top over her head, showing off a black, bikini-style bra.

“Ah, Ben wins again,” she twists the dial until it’s on five and a bit minutes.

“But now we’re all a bit cooler, right?”

“Beth, what are you doing?” Kate giggles. “I’m in my underwear”

“I can see that lovely,” she says. “And very nice it is too. Now, let’s make it interesting. I want you to write four things down on the pad in front of you. These will be your stakes that you’re betting. The first must be an amount of money that you would transfer to the winner right now. The second is a number of items of clothing that you would take off if you lost. The third is a number of shots that you would do right now if you lost and the last one is something sexy that you would be willing to perform on someone in this room if you lost. Once you have written those items down, pass your pads to me and there will be four more dares where you can win or lose a bit more than time. Fun, right?”
The following 3 users say Thank You to John332 for this post:
Old 10-26-2016, 03:50 PM   #5
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

I like where this is going. Beth is quite the game show hostess...

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 09:25 PM   #6
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Very interesting. Please keep it up
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 09:27 PM   #7
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

I'm excited please don't end this early like so many other writers do.

Do you have a post schedule?

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.

Last edited by JGVBjj; 10-26-2016 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Punctuation
JGVBjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 04:14 PM   #8
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Shit. I don’t dare look at either of them, but I don’t see Kate putting her pen down either. Fuck, I’m game.

I think about it and scribble down £60. I can deal with losing that. Then I count. Shame I’m topless, this is weird. But I’m wearing six more items of clothing, so I put that down.

Kate can’t possibly top that. I note down three shots, then I think … hmmm … not sure about sexy things. Um … comedy naked lap dance, I write down, then pass the sheet to Beth.

Kate does likewise a moment later and Beth scrutinises them.

“Hmmm, very good. Hmmm … Ben, strong second answer, Kate, strong fourth. But ….”

She pauses and looks up. “Kate, your answers were worse. Please do two shots as indicated.”

Beth brings out a small bottle of vodka from under the table and puts a shot glass next to it. Without complaint, Kate pours a shot and downs it, grimacing, pouring another one quickly, swallowing, then downs it, shaking her head and groaning.

“Gross! But fuck … uh, I’m feeling dizzy now.”

“Wimp!” Beth giggles. “Right, ok, so three minutes left on the clock and we’re going to make them interesting ones. Now, I want you to each write down the two most sexually adventurous things you have done in your life and the one most sexually adventurous things you would do tonight. Then I want you to write down a score, from one to ten on another piece of paper, including categories of daring sexual things. Then swap your first sheets and score each other. Whoever’s score is lowest has to do a forfeit and I lose or gain two minutes of time. But if your compound scores are forty five or more, I’ll … well, I’ll lose this swimsuit because I don’t think you guys are anywhere as naughty as I am!”

“Holy crap!” I breathe, and get scribbling.
Old 10-29-2016, 04:29 PM   #9
Wondersissy

Having fun reading this

Likes: crossdressing, sissifying, humiliation, messy, hidden public, masterbation, bets and games with forfeits
Want to try: anal, cum eating and cum control
Limits: full public, pee and poop, family and friends, permanent, and illegal

I am a sissy to mistress closer and everything must go through my mistress first before I am allowed to do anything
Wondersissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:24 PM   #10
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Now, the craziest thing I’ve ever done was having sex with Beth on a hotel room balcony. I swear there were a few curtains twitching by the end, but we didn’t care. I just hope there weren’t any kids watching, but it was pretty late at night. I write that down, then think – the second wildest thing I’ve ever done wasn’t with Beth – my previous girlfriend liked to be tied up and spanked, but this one time, I dripped candlewax on her and we did it on cam, with masks on. Made some money too.

Now, what would I do this evening? Fuck it. I write down “Have sex in front of Kate.”

Then I set out my scoring system. 1-3 is basically non-nude dares. 4-6 is naked dares which run the risk of being caught or sex stuff which is kinky but private. 7-10 is sexy stuff which is public, risky or just plain weird.

I look up to find Kate waiting for me. I pass her my sheet and she passes me hers. I’m … a bit outdone:

1. Lost a bet and spent an evening naked at a guy’s party, posing as a stripper
2. Was spanked with a cane in a park on my bare ass
3. Would fuck either of you

Holy crap. Well, the first gets a solid nine, only minus one for no sex. The second gets an eight, same again. The third … well, maybe a high six, but … shit. So twenty-three over all.

“So?”

I look at Beth and try not to look at Kate. “Kate gets twenty three out of thirty.”

Kate looks over and giggles. “Ben gets twenty two.”

Oh shit! We pass our forms back to Beth and she scrutinises them. “Well, I can’t disagree with your logic. I guess I’m getting naked then … but maybe only for one minute. Now, whilst I’m doing that, Ben, please pay Kate sixty pounds.”
Old 12-11-2016, 06:30 AM   #11
John332
getDare Sweetheart

My jaw drops. She’s actually going to go through with it. I pull out my wallet as she pulls a strap off her shoulder, then another. I fumble with money, counting out £60 and handing it to Kate, who is also not really looking at me.

Then, before I know it, Beth is pulling her swimsuit down and her breasts pop out. Her lovely large breasts which I know so well, her small pink nipples already erect. For some reason it’s a world different seeing your girlfriend naked in front of someone else, compared to when you’re alone in the bedroom.

But she carries on, pulling the suit down and pinging it over her hips, then past the point of no return, her smoothly waxed pussy. Then she’s stepping out of it and spinning around, giving her ass a slap.

“Damn girl,” I say. “You looking fine.”

She grins. “Well, it’s nothing either of you haven’t seen before.”

Kate’s jaw is still down, but Beth simply waggles her ass and sits back down.

“Ok, well we’re in the sudden death round since it’s the last minute. We’ve all seen the crazy sex things you guys have done, now it’s time to make good on your promises. It’s just like chicken. You can say no anytime, but whoever backs out first loses. Ok?”

“Uh, Beth,” Kate says, looking at her gingerly. “What do we lose?”

“An excellent question Katherine,” Beth says. “And not something I can tell you now. But let me tell you it is a terrible thing to lose and … well, you don’t want to, ok?”

My drunk mind tries to think straight but I still find myself reaching for my drink again and taking a gulp. There’s a silence while I stare at my nude girlfriend sat in front of me, proud as anything.

Neither of us speak. “Kate, please remove your shoes and jeans.”

Kate awkwardly fumbles with her shoes, pulling them off and then the little pop socks underneath. Then she stands, unbuckles her belt and gently pulls her jeans down, standing there in her knickers and bra, her slender legs and hips terminating in matching black bikini bottoms.
The following 2 users say Thank You to John332 for this post:
Old 12-12-2016, 02:29 AM   #12
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the update, this is an awesome story. Really looking forward to the next installment

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 12:20 PM   #13
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Shit. Wow. My mind is desperately trying to work out the catch here. What could we possibly lose? Maybe the right to cum or something? We’ve not actually gambled anything. Uh, then I forget all that until Beth speaks.

“Very nice,” she says. “Now Ben, do likewise.”

I’m just as awkward with my shoes and socks, rebuttoning my boxers as I try to look natural taking my jeans off. I’m now just wearing pants and my girlfriend is nude. There’s a bit of a trouser tent and both girls giggle.

Holy crap. This is weird.

“Kate, please put your hand down Ben’s pants.”

Woah. I almost back out right there but then Kate shuffles over and puts her hand on my leg, then without looking at me, slides it up underneath my boxers and holds my erect cock. I almost cum. Her hand is warm and my dick is so hard it’s painful. My balls seem to have contracted somehow and I have a dull ache somewhere down there.

“Very good. Now please release him and Ben, please do the same to Kate.”

I can’t believe my girlfriend is telling me to touch another woman. I almost wimp out there and then, but instead, I feel Kate’s hand leaving my boxers, trailing down my leg and then leaving my skin.

I take a breath, then lean over and pull her knickers out a bit with one hand, sliding my other hand down inside them. Her skin is warm, soft and smooth. My fingers travel down and eventually find the length of her pussy. It’s damp and smooth-shaven just like Beth’s.

Inadvertently, I wriggle my finger around a bit, making her shiver and take a breath sharply.

“Very nice, well done you guys. Ben, you may remove your hand.”
The following 5 users say Thank You to John332 for this post:
Old 12-22-2016, 02:57 AM   #14
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the update, terrific story, can't wait for the next post!

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:36 PM   #15
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

GREAT continuation.... waiting with baited breath for continuation.. thank you...

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ethan2cu for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk