Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-27-2016, 06:56 PM   #121
Darecub

Default my answers

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes, never tried this but love the idea. Would love to be be wearing just a jockstrap as I was spanked.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
As above, never tried it, but it gets me hard thinking about it. Love being teased.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

Not sure, would have be at the wish of someone who really wanted to try it and that I trusted.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?

No, cross dressing does nothing for me

5 Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

Probably not, not into public stuff at all

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Not in public no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?

not much experience with another person in this but would try.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Not into much pain, i think cock would be less painful than balls

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
With the right guy, if i had nothing else on, yeah would try it.

10 Would you drive naked?
well, i'd have to learn to drive...

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
In nude permitted area, sure. otherwise no.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Been there. nothing degrading though. or nothing with face.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Do this often enough, really turns me on to be watched and told what to do.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yeah, depending on the circumstances, i'd to anything i'm told. i've done shaving, watersports, anal, ass to mouth (with toys) etc.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
No

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

Probably not

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
no, not into public stuff

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
I've got a few toys, prefer the real thing! anything up to average size toys are fun

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
If I was confident that a) no one I know would find out and b) they knew what I looked like body typewise beforehand then yes.

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

Potentially yeah, sounds hot.

likes: dares, games, humiliation, pee, poppers, anal, hypnotism, edging, light spanking

limits: scat, pain, family, face, body writing, social suicide, cross dressing

my sex map
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...113d4.37628052
Darecub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 08:57 AM   #122
dhgt34

Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Very much so!

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes if I trusted them

No

5 Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
No

No

No

Yes, I have done and the balls get it more

Maybe for the right person

No

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Yes. I did once go swimming just off a busy beach and then remove my boardshorts. No one was near enough to see but I nearly lost the shorts when I took them off!

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Already done some

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
No

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Depends where I have to walk. Public but unlikely to be seen (ie woodland) then maybe

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
No

Ice cubes but nothing big

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
I’d like to but whether I would go through with it is another matter

Pussy yes

Likes: Games and challenges, exhibitionism, exposure,CBT, Ballbusting, Pain, Chastity, Edging, T&D,

Punishments: Public, personal info

Limits: Sissyfication, Mess / Piss, Scat, Blood, lasting damage, illegal things, IRL
dhgt34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 12:35 PM   #123
subdocm1

Yes (have received and given this one)

already done it - fabulous

would love this

yes, i have actually

yes - have done this on a public walk, placing rocks in my pockets until they fell - fun.

yes

yes - i love watersports and do this often

Yes, I have done; love to punish both.

i crave this and would love to

yes - i have done this and it's awesome.

so many times....

yes

Yes; I'm a chaturbate regular

pretty much all of the above

yes - walked naked in a hotel once when told to by a mistress - was awesome

maybe - social suicide on this one is highly likely

yes

i've done ice cubes, large dildos, small dildos, you name it

of course!

either, yes - this is one of my all-time fantasies

Likes: CBT, humiliation, hidden public cbt, daring exposure, anal, pee, forced, wax, weights, needles, public cbt, webcam

Limits: scat, kids, scars, social suicide
subdocm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 04:35 AM   #124
KinkyKyle69

Yes, that is definately a fantasy I've had. Being whipped by a cute domnimatrix or spanked by my daddy for being naughty

Yup, whoever and whatever they want. Maybe even somewhere public (but remote) like a woodland

Never tried chastity, but I'd give it a go. I have no master but if I did the key would be theirs, otherwise i'd keep it

Nope, major public is a limit

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

Not something I'm into but possibly if I was in the mood, or even better if I was tied up with no choice

I would, if my master or daddy wanted it. Then it'd be up to them what got punished more, but probably balls I should think

Definately, but it'd depend on the master. I've done so before on kik but only for a day really before they just abandon me. I love the feeling though, going about my day and remembering that I am under the control of someone else.

Depends where, when and how far I was driving.

Nothing major, but a public toilet maybe, and I've gotten naked and jacked off in some woodland before.

I have allowed them in the past, but anomalously

Fuck yeah, if I had a good webcam. I'd probably try and keep my face out of it though.

Yes, so long as it wasn't permenant. I've done body writing before, its hot seeing degrading stuff in the mirror. As for shaving, i've trimmed the bush a couple times but I need to get a good electric trimmer or something (like a beard trimmer or something). I'd perhaps dabble in other stuff, depends what though.

Nah, too public for me. I mean, if all it was were my normal clothes but a bright pink girly thong underneath, maybe.

Nah, sounds too public, and I wouldn't want to ruin any good clothes.

That sounds fun actually, I've seen someone do this, and most people didn't bat an eyelid (tho one guy stalked the woman). It'd be exhilarating though knowing I was naked, I just don't know if I could get over it being so public.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Yeah, but the limit would be anything too small to feel it

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? If I didn't know the people there, then sure!

Of course, whenever, whoever, any time

Thanks for these questions, very good fun!

Last edited by KinkyKyle69; 01-02-2017 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Didn't thank the author, it's only polite.
KinkyKyle69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 02:30 PM   #125
JuliaWants

Default Too many yeses?

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, have done this on numerous occasions

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, have done this on a few occasions, always with a person or people I trust involved to moderate

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Soft yes, but not really aroused by long term chastity, would rather be able to edge frequently

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Not really applicable, but yes, I would dress as a sexy man, lol

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. Yes, have done this, very very arousing

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No, not into that

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? No

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Yes, have done often

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Yes, I have and would do again

10 Would you drive naked? Yes, have done so

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes, many times, both where allowed and where not

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No, did that, suffered the consequences, and wont do it again

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No, see above

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes, have done

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, have done

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Yes, but would rather not destroy clothes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes, havent ever done this but I would like to try it

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, let's just say a cock is my limit

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes, would love to do this actually

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes, and I have done but dont think I've ever been blindfolded at the time
JuliaWants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 12:44 PM   #126
Analgirl3
getDare Sweetheart

Hand

Yes

Yes i would

No there is no fun in denial

no

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Yes, the risk of getting caught turns me on

NO

I dont know, Maybe, maybe not

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
yes i would

I dont know, depends on the master

yes absolutly

Yes and Yes like before, the risk turns me on

Yes i would, but without informations about me

i dont know, maybe

yes i would

yes i would

yes

yes definitly i saw some videos and it looked awesome

yes i think nearly everything. I dont know a limit at the moment

depends on the age and the looking of them

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Maybe.

And yes i would like to get a challenge

guess my cup size right and you will get a photo from me

pain, hard challenges, deepthroat ,outdoor, anal, trying out new things
dislikes:
Messy enemas, A2M
Limits:
scat, Friends, poo, pics/cams, permanent

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...0ddb7.21905210

Pm dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79914

If you want you can fill my calendar
https://teamup.com/ks71ffde84632c68ff

Last edited by Analgirl3; 01-08-2017 at 12:48 PM.
Analgirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 08:33 AM   #127
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

gladly

gladly, anytime

yes, but would regret it immediately since it would turn me on

not unless i have a somewhat good reason for it

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
[B]would be really embarrassing but... yes[/B ]

no, dont like having to clean it later

yes

yes

yes. i am guessing it means being at the back and call of the domme and being a total toy where you do what ever they say and cant say no

yes

yes and yes

yes, but would regret it immediately afterwords

yes, would be embarrassed afterwords

yes, i would do body writing, humiliating tasks, like acting like a dog, barking, dancing like a fool,...

yes

no, i dont like destroying my things

YES, i think it would be awesome

yes, the limit is if i feel like it isnt going to fit or it will rip it up

yes

yes

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 08:49 AM   #128
submissivebbw

yes

yes
yes
no
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
no
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

no
yes
yes
no
maybe
no
yes
no
yes body writing, shaving, degradation etc.
no
no
no
yes the limit is fisting
yes
yes

I deserve to be in denial, please add edges using my PM dares.

Kik: s1u7wh0r3
Discord: Salem#6590

pm dares
submissivebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:11 PM   #129
NaughtyGal

~I would. I have wanted to have someone use a flogger on me.

~As long as I knew and trusted that the person would not go over my limits.

~I would do this if my master wanted me too, but I would not mail the keys I would just have my master hold on to them for me until he said I could come out of chastity.

~No, I do not like cross dressing.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
~I don't thing I could do this fully. I might be able to go out in a short skirt and no underwear and bend over.

~No

~I don't do watersports.

~YES, I love clit and tit torture!!!!!

~I would be. I think this would be fun, especially if it could be done in person and not through the internet.

~If it wasn't through my town and surrounding areas I think I would.

~I'm not that brave. I might be talked into it if it was a dark deserted place.

~No

~No

~I don't like to do body humiliation, but I could possibly bend a little on that for some body writing.

~Probably not.

~I don't know about this. I have HUGE tits, and do not like not wearing a bra as it can be painful.

~It would depend on whether I could wear pasties or not. With pasties then yes, without then no.

~Yes, I am learning to love anal and even though I have not reached having a cock in my ass yet I would eventually like to be able to have a cock in there.

~Maybe, I guess it would just depend.

~Cock, yes. Pussy, no.

Control any of my Lovense vibes via the app. User name is NaughtyGal

PM me dares within my limits. You will get a report back when they are done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares
NaughtyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 07:32 AM   #130
Submissive_Girl

yes i am in bondage stuff and i like it

Depends on the guys/girls. i wouldn´t let strangers do it

no

no

yes i would do it

no never

same as above.
i am not into that

8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
i havent much experience with it, so i dont know if i would do it

no i wouldnt

yes maybe,
depends on the route

yes, if it is hidden, and no, i wouldnt break a law for it

no, never

no i wouldnt do it

as long as it doesnt stay forever, yes

no i wouldnt

i dont know, but the dare sounds amazing

maybe, maybe not,

anal is a dislike so uhm. everything dick sized is really hard to get in, so i think anything bigger is the limit

no i wouldnt

no i like to see my partners

likes: being submissive, nipple clamps, Humiliating and bondage
dislikes: everything that involves anal, pain
limits: permanent things, photos/videos, social suicide, watersports, really big insertions, messy insertions, strangers

toys: some dildos and vibrators, not too much

my puzzle dice dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....5&postcount=12
Submissive_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 04:20 AM   #131
Challenged

Oh yes, I'd love it and not having the power to say stop. But my mistress had.

Definitely yes. Even better than 1...

Yes, I would, if I knew her well enough. It's a fantasy of mine, too.

In an environment I don't know... To work definitely not, for shopping maybe, but again, in a city I don't know at all.

I guess I wouldn't dare doing that. Such dares I'd only do, if others wouldn't have a problem seeing me naked and it's legal.

Yes, but probably I wouldn't dare going back in a bus or similar. I did that in the past a bit when I walked on the street. The thought got me quite excited.

Yes, I've already done it.

Definitely balls! I've done it already, but I don't like it. I'm always afraid something could go wrong there. They are not replacable...

Yes, within my limits, check my signature...

If police couldn't jail me, if I was to be caught, yes.

Yes, see above under which conditions. Where it's not allowed definitely not!

Maybe yes. Depends which, who does it and where they are uploaded.

Yes, I've already done it many times on Chaturbate.

Yes, all of them. I've also been licking a clean toilet seat in the hotel e.g...

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Yes, conditions see above.

Yes, see above.

Yes, see above.

No, it's a limit of mine. I prefer to not have anything there. It's neither humiliating, nor exciting, but just making me problems.

Hell, yes!

I guess I would now...
Challenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 10:32 PM   #132
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?Shopping yes work no

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.Only in a sexy setting

6 Would you piss yourself in public.only in a diaper

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?golden shower

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?yes

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.yes within limits but if they wanted something out of limits we would have to talk extensively.

no
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)maybe

already have
Maybe
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?Bodywriting

no
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.no

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?no

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?only things that would not get lost or break inside me.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?Yes
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 01:30 AM   #133
JaydenDares

Yes

Yes

I don't think so

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?Shopping yes
Work no

Yes
(Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.)

6 Would you piss yourself in public?
I'd rather not

Yes

8 (Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?)
Yes

Yes, but no scat, and no permanent bodily damage

Yes

Yes

Yes

Maybe

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes, bodywriting, exposure...

Yes if I could do so without getting in trouble

Maybe

Yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Yes

Yes

Yes
JaydenDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 02:58 PM   #134
rhl
getDare Succubus

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

yes
Definitely
Probably not, but could be talked into it
well how sexy? Ive done this in 12 inch miniskirt, comando, heels bra
No
yes, and it would not be my first time
Here also have done this
Maybe cock, not balls
I would love to
I've thought about it, but haven't tried it yet.
Does standing naked the edge of an open field in a public park, or tied naked to a picnic table count
I shouldn't
See answer 12,
it would only be degrading if i was forced to, then put on public display.
If a girl asks, and is willing to walk with me
Not all the way, but i did a skirt dare, with a thong on, at every intersection i pulled it up a little, by the time i was done, not much was covered.
Absolutely but as the ladies do, with a g string or thong.
No
Yes
Yes
If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
Old 02-12-2017, 08:13 AM   #135
Bkstarr

Yes, I crave being tied down to the bed and spanked hard, mercilessly until my ass is dark red and marked or even bleeding from a cane or whip or anything else my Master sees fit and I can't sit comfortably for weeks

Yes, if it was an order from a Master I trusted I would allow anyone he chooses to use my body in any way they like

I would give the key to someone I trusted but I don't trust it in the mail

Not into cross dressing

Yes, if I was sure I wouldn't get in trouble for it I don't care who sees me

No, I hate piss

No, I hate piss

I would absolutely do clit and tit torture, I've had my tits spanked and tied and clamped and my clit spanked and clamped, and I would take other torture as long as it isn't in my limits

Maybe, it depends on what that involves

Yes, definitely. I would do this with other rules and dares involved as well

I would get naked anywhere I could be sure I wouldn't get in trouble, even if I'm seen. If I was seen by a man who wanted to use my body I might let him

No, photos online are my biggest most important limit

Without my face, maybe

Body writing, yes. Shaving, I am always shaved anyway, and anything else would depend on what

Naked, yes. Other clothes, maybe

Yes!

Yes, this sounds fun! Again, if I was sure I would not get in trouble

My asshole is pretty tight, but i would take whatever my Master wants in my asshole. Things like toothpaste or even a ginger root to make my asshole burn are also not off limits. My asshole exists to please cock and I would take an ass fucking however it feels good for him, no matter how much it hurts

Absolutely

Yes absolutely
If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

Dislikes: Nipple/clit clamps, nipple/clit torture, rough anal, orgasm denial, toothpaste/icy hot/similar

Limits: Anything illegal or extremely messy, obvious public, piss/scat, blood, needles, electric
Bkstarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public