Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-22-2015, 11:48 AM   #1
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default Things You Never Thought You'd Do

Today I pooped in my diaper for the first time. I never thought I'd ever contemplate it but suddenly my whole brain went "What the hell!" and I did...

It was so weird, but I'm curious to try it again, and it made me wonder:

What is the grossest/scariest/weirdest specific thing you never thought that you would try but have done now, and what made you change your mind?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 11:53 AM   #2
NekoBoy:3

I once were home alone.... I dressed up as best as possible as a kitty maid and claned my hole house. I pee and pooped on the floor just to clean it afterwrads... I had high heels and my makeshift Tailplug.. I used my personnal toothbrush to clean tge toilet.

I LOVE BEING A PET
Loves:Petplay,Anal,Long Dares,Humiliation
Punishment/Maybe:Icecube,Toothpaste,Long Line Writing,Spank,Pee (No Drinking)

You can call me ''Pet''.
Nyaa~ (=^.^=) Meww~
NekoBoy:3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 08:49 AM   #3
Use_Me

Piss and shit. The idea of involving either was absolutely disgusting. But then I tried pissing on myself and shoving my head in a toilet full of my poo. And now ive drank my own piss, eaten food that has been soaked in my piss and licked and swallowed chunks of shit off of toys that have been in my ass. Still absolutely disgusted by it all but I can do it.

Likes: Weird Insertions, Anal, Nipple/tit Torture, Pussy/clit Torture, Wedgies, Piss denial, Humiliation, Orgasm Control

Dislikes: Enemas, Edging, Ice, Watersports, Orgasm denial

Limits: Public, Permanent, Family, Blood, Messy, Scat, drinking piss
Use_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 07:21 PM   #4
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

i never thought i would like dripping hot wax on me but its actually really nice ^.^ also thought id be trapped to self wedgies forever, until i finally had the guts to tell my boyfriend and now he loves giving me em whenever i allow him to

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:25 PM   #5
MrEnigma

Masturbate, believe it or not. when I was a preteen i used to say, 'Those who masturbate are weirdos.' And since I was 12, I have masturbated at least over 4000 times. (You have 365 days in a year, times that by six you get 2190. I pulled of twice a day average so times the answer by 2 and you get 4380, And take away all the days I didn't have a wank and that's how I got that answer.)

Last edited by MrEnigma; 10-07-2015 at 08:28 PM.
MrEnigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 10:22 PM   #6
darlingnikki

For a long time, I wouldn't allow myself to be called bitch, whore, slut or anything at all involving humiliation, and now I have a task list where complete strangers can add tasks and show pictures of me doing it... especially with me peeing in front of others. Makes me wonder what I'll have to do to get off in 20 years.

Limits: Blood, scat, anything unsanitary/dangerous to health, social suicide, family/friends, unknowing people/strangers, golden showers, drinking pee, extreme pain

My humiliation task list: http://listmoz.com/#J6kFvk9lHjjJs9Zn

Message me for my fetlife account where I post pictures.
darlingnikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 10:27 PM   #7
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quite a few things:
- Drinking piss. I did this a lot. I always figured it would be too disgusting and indeed it is. But I actually enjoy the extremely humiliating feeling that comes with it.
- Buying feminine products publically. I have public listed as a limit and I hate to be publically embarrassed. Yet my Miss made me buy lipstick, nail polish and tampons in a store and I did.
- Insert ice in Miss' ass. I always figured this would be way too painful but it actually isn't. But granted, it was only a small cube and partially melted.

There's more, but this is what I can say now from the top of my head.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:24 PM   #8
NaughtyGal

I was super scared to try out anything anal. I was talking with an online master once though and he told me to stick my finger in my ass and then to eventually add another. A week later I got up the nerve to purchase a set of butt plugs that came in 4 sizes and after they came in, I saw the size of the smallest and literally thought I was doomed. A few weeks went by and on a whim I inserted the smallest plug, which was still daunting to me. Now I hardly go a day without a plug in my ass. I am currently working on using the third plug in the set, and hoping that eventually I will be able to take a big cock in my virgin ass hole.

Control any of my Lovense vibes via the app. User name is NaughtyGal

PM me dares within my limits. You will get a report back when they are done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares
NaughtyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:47 PM   #9
Danii9207

Never thought I'd be going back to school and end up with more student debt.
Never thought I'd be living with a stranger for financial benefits because I have so much debt.

I make mistakes every single day. Some are minor, while others are life changing. One of these days, karma will stop being a bitch to me and I will make it count.

Kik ID: SKCA_Danii
Danii9207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 12:06 AM   #10
Sora

The most recent "thing I thought I'd never do" actually just happened today.

I've been under the command of a new master for the past few days and I was feeling a little cheeky. I started teasing him to see how far I could go and, of course, it quickly lead to my first majour punishment. To my surprise though he gave me something that genuinely scared me. He told me he wanted me to push a needle through scrotum, which was something I would never have imagined would come up. As a good pet though I had to fill out my punishment... even if I did plead a little not to >.>

The needle honestly seemed massive in my scared little eyes and as I pushed it against the skin I didn't think there'd be anyway I'd have the willpower to get it through. But with the camera beside me filming the evidence for master I knew failure wasn't an option. It took a few brutal, terrifying pushes but after some time I saw the tip go through the skin. After one more push I pulled my shivering hand away and just gazed down at the thing that was now going right in and out of my aggitaed scrotum.

I was able to calm down after showing off my good work to master but of course I still had to get it out again. Pulling it out was just as scary and the little droplets of blood didn't help much to ease my spirits. But luckily with it all over it didn't take too much longer for me to calm down again.

In the end though despite all my freaking out and general nervousness I'm happy I went through with it Even if it did freak me out a bit it's another challenge conqoured right?~
Old 01-22-2017, 04:15 AM   #11
Agnew

Masturbating in public. Ive never felt comfortable doing anything in public before, the fear of being caught was always too much. But one night I was walking home from a party drunk and happy and just said fuck it. Stripped naked in a park and had an incredible orgasm. Still cant believe I did that and I doubt I ever will again.

Likes: Edging, CBT, Hard Ball Busting, Spanking, Orgasm Control, Bets/Gambling, Pics (No Face)

Limits: Face Pics, Cams, Public, Crossdressing, Anal, Messy

TOYS

PM DARES
Agnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:42 PM   #12
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

Suck off a random dude twice my age in a forest. (stay safe, don't be stupid like i was)

Do anything involving anal

Do anything involving pee/poo

There's much more but eh

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
weird