Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-21-2017, 05:05 AM   #1
BlackKnight

Male 30/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

30/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello,

I am a 30 year old male master, I am very patient, strict, firm, fair, sadistic, caring, single, intelligent and will always keep you on your toes.

I am looking for a female slave or submissive to train online via kik. Interested slaves must meet the following requirements:
  • You must be female and 18+
  • I am wanting a long-term relationship
  • You need to have an open mind
  • You must be willing to try new things
  • A camera is needed (you don't have to show your face if you don't want to)
  • A webcam is not required, but appreciated
  • We will communicate via messenger (kik and skype)
  • I am expecting honesty and politeness
  • Be able to have a normal converation

I am patient and understanding, when circumstances are beyond your control, espically family, work and school. I am very strict though if you misbehave. I accept slaves or submissives with any experience level and beginners are welcome.

For me, the enjoyment is in training a slave. To allow you to grow, and to avoid bombarding you with everything at once, I can train you over time.

Unlike others 'doms' on here I have had real experience for many years and about 2 years online experience. I have also been a sub when I was younger so I understand what subs want and need, including subdrop and aftercare. I also know kink is not 24/7 no matter how much you want it to be as you still have to have a normal life.

I let a submissive get to know me, make it more comfortable and trusting d/srelationship for them (trust makes it awesome and far more of a turn on). I will always be upfront and honest.

I have no desire for blackmail or to hurt you reputation etc I can't stand fake doms taking advantage of subs and ruining their experience (espically newbies) to get their rocks off, being a mature dom I know people like myself have careers, friends and reputations.

Even if I treat you like a depraved slave slut you want to be I will still respect yu are a person at a base level. That's the difference.

My main interests are:
  • Orgasm Control
  • Rules
  • Hidden public
  • Bondage
  • Humiliation
  • Ownership
  • TPE
  • Low-Med Pain
  • Pet play
  • Anal
  • Piss play
  • Semi-public
  • Outdoors

Don't get too stressed if some of my kinks are not yours its all about getting to know each others expectations.

If you are interested pm me and we can take things from there. Feel free to tell me a bit about yourself. That will give me a good idea of what I’m working with.

Regards,
Bk

Advertisements
Kink Talk