Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-18-2017, 04:02 PM   #1
Masternick3

Male 23/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in US (serious replies only)

23/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in US (serious replies only)

Hello Getdare members,

I am a 23 year old master who is looking for the perfect slave for my enjoyment. I will be selective about who I take on, so make sure to read the entire post.

About me:

I am 23 years old, brown hair and beard, blue eyes, and 6'2''. I work for the federal government, so privacy is pretty important to me as I have to maintain a professional appearance on the outside. I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, which is on the Eastern Time Zone. I am Bi-sexual, and don't really lean towards one gender or the other, I also consider transgender. I have some experience in being a master, both in person and online and also as a daddy if that interests you. My interests and likes are quite extensive and will be discussed later, if you have a specific list know that we can always talk so don't let that discourage you.

About me as a Master:

I believe in loyalty above everything. I do not like submissives that decide that I don't want to do that, or just decide to move on so they just stop contacting me. I am serious about this and i expect you to be too. Do not waste my time. Usually I do what I believe is usually called a trial period in which if you decide you are just not interested we can end it no hard feelings. However, tell me you are not interested don't just not contact me. I like to commend people for long period of time, but if you want just a quick relationship, make that clear from the beginning and I will consider it. That will put me out of my experience though.

I am strict but also understanding. I have a life as I expect you do to, I also have family, work, and social engagements. Therefore I will not expect you to always be available, and I expect that you will realize for me as well. If you have any concerns, I hope you would trust me as your master to address your concerns. I strive to have a real relationship with my submissives. That being said, I expect all of my demands to be followed and for your to be diligent in your work. I will expect you to contact me regularly and follow all directions I give you.

I will treat you as my property, to do with as I please. I do enjoy rewarding and punishing my slaves accordingly, and there are various ways in which I provide punishment and rewards. However, I will also use my slaves just for my amusement, or their humiliation. For those who enjoy completely submitting to a dominate alpha, and surrendering their freedom and ambitions to the will of a master, then please continue reading.

My Expectations:

I expect my slaves and pets to follow all of the instructions I give them. If this is an online relationship, then i expect you to have a webcam or some other kind which can use skype. I will also be giving you a set of rules to follow, and you will be expected to remember them. I am not interested in anyone over the age of 25. I have different expectations of female slaves, versus male slaves. Please follow these guidelines by your identified gender, not sex.

Girls

I expect all girls applying to have long hair, or be willing to grow their short hair long. I also expect that your armpits and legs are shaved, andy you must be willing to shave your pubic hair on command. Any body type is very acceptable to me!

Boys

I expect you to be clean shaven, no facial hair. I like guys who could be considered twinks. I really like longer hair but not a requirement. I would prefer guys with a slimmer build, you are not required to shave anything but your face, but you must be willing too. If you contact me you must be ok having sexual fantasies with guys.

All slaves are to be comfortable with sending pictures and videos, upon introduction. There are limits that can be placed on what pics get sent, but eventually(not at the start) you must be comfortable sending even face pics. I am comfortable with an online relationship, but would really like to also have an offline relationship if geographically possible.

I want only serious replies. I will give you a series of rules to follow and some daily tasks, I will expect them done. These are not just to please me, but also to better you as a slave and a person. Think of yourself as a piece of clay, or a new puppy that i need to mold into a perfect slave.

Contacting me, and applying for the position:

If you are reading this, good it shows that you are diligent and persistent and that is a quality that i most admire in slaves. If you are interested please fill out this survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...vEHTQ/viewform

You may also kik me at sirnick77

A picture would be helpful, but not required.

Here are my likes, dislikes and limits. Keep in mind, this is not an exhaustive list, and I am always open to new things. Also, if you see something in my likes, and it's in your limits, that is not a problem, I will accommodate and respect your limits.

Likes: Torture, pain, humiliation, spanking, corner time, rules, positions, wedgies, writing line, writing punishment letters, writing punishment essay, mouth soaping, blackmail, punishment pictures, Cbt, anal, cum, water-sports, cum control, orgasm denial, teasing, masturbation, toilet control, piss, petplay, chastity, nipple play

Dislikes: I'm a master, so if I dislike it, you won't do it.

Limits: Illegal, permanent, scat, social suicide, incest

If you have any questions, you may kik me beforehand.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:15 AM   #2
Masternick3

Make sure to leave contact information, one already has not. If you don't then I cannot contact you!
Likes: Torture, pain, humiliation, spanking, corner time, rules, positions, wedgies, writing line, writing punishment letters, writing punishment essay, mouth soaping,blackmail, punishment pictures, Cbt, anal, cum, water-sports, cum control, orgasm denial, teasing, masturbation, toilet control, piss, pet play, chastity, nipple play

Dislikes: I'm a master, so if I dislike it, you won't do it.

Limits: Illegal, permanent, social suicide

Advertisements
Kink Talk