Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #61
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

Chapter 20: Getting there…

As time passed, Kyle and I kept talking about stuff that you’d expect teens of our age to be talking about; video-games, sports, movies and girls. It had been some time since I had such a discussion; especially at this trip. Time went by quickly and our teachers gathered at the hotel entrance to count us and make sure everyone got on the busses. Teachers started counting us and every ten or so students went in a bus at a time. Kyle joined the rest of his team and I remained alone. Soon afterwards, all the ‘game designers’ went in a bus and out of the blue, Irene popped next to me. She greeted me with a smile and a did the same. We stayed with the last group of ten students to be counted, which amongst others, included Becky and Rob and another of the couples that took part in the game; Steve and Alice. The two were very close friends and it helped them with deciding to choose each other for their partner.

Steve was a quiet guy at school, pretty much kept to himself. Some called him a geek, but I considered him as a computer genius. Sure he wasn’t always smooth with any girls and we never saw him with a girlfriend, not that he claimed to ever have had one. He had very good grades and was very funny at times. Even though his clothes disguised this, Steve was quite good looking. His glasses kept his blue eyes hidden most of the time, and the shirts he wore made him look like he was going to a job interview rather than a party. In the locker rooms he tried to hide when he changed clothes but a few times he was brave enough to change his clothes amongst the rest of us. From those few times, it was apparent that he wasn’t really just slacking in front of his computer screen; the guy must have went to the gym, and frequently too.

Alice was a friend of Steve’s for a long time; since kindergarten if I remember correctly. They grew up in the same neighborhood and knew each other better than anybody. They were so close that if you saw them you’d swear that they were dating. Alice loved the sea. Her parents were from a seaside city and they taught her how to swim from a very early age. She loved anything that had to do with the sea, diving, swimming, fishing, you name it, she did it. She had shoulder length black hair and brown eyes, darker skin than most girls, but that was probably because she spent a lot of time in the sun. She looked like a B cup to me, maybe a C. I wasn’t really sure. It wasn’t like I had ever checked.

We all got on the bus and I managed to find some seats near the back that were still unoccupied. Irene followed me and we sat together, with her at the window seat. Alice and Steve sat in front of us. Soon after, the engine came to life and the bus convoy got started. I had been to France a few times but I never went to Asterix and from the looks of it from the website and such, I was excited to go there. I am a huge fan of roller-coasters. There weren’t the best of the best there but if I’m not mistaken, that wooden one there holds the record for the longest wooden coaster in the world. I hoped that Kyle would spare some time and allow us to go to the rides, not just be doing tasks. Lost in my thoughts, I nearly forgot that Irene was right next to me, so I turned my head towards her, only to discover her sleeping with her head against the window. Remembering Cassies figure while sleeping, it was apparent that Irene too looked a lot more beautiful when she was asleep. I decided to talk to Steve and Alice. I bumped Steve on the shoulder and he turned around.

“Hey Nicholas, whats up?”

“You know, during this entire trip, we haven’t really talked at all. But anyway, last night, you know, at Kyles room, sorry I fell asleep man, I was just too tired, but I really want to know your tasks, how did you two do?”

Alice was now facing in my direction too.

“Can I?”

Steve asked Alice. Alice smiled and nodded.

“Well, if he hadn’t fell asleep he would’ve seen us live, so I really don’t have anything against it. You can tell him; only if Nicholas here, tells us what happened with Cassie!”

“Well all of you will find out when we go to the park, I have agreed with Kyle to tell you since you’re so eager about it.”

“Fine by me then.”

Alice said and turned to Steve.

“My envelope contained these tasks.” He started as he pulled a folded piece of paper from his back pocket.

“Task 1: The female member of the team has to give a hand job to the male member of the team until he reaches climax. Both of you must be completely naked for this task.
Task 2: Both of you have to get in the shower and wash each other for 10 minutes.”

“I picked to do the second one after we did Alice’s task. I figured we would get tired and hot so it would be a good way to cool off. Would you mind reading your tasks?” He asked Alice.

“No problem, here are mine.”

“Task 1: One of you has to be tied spread eagle facing down on the bed. The other must proceed by whipping the tied person 20 times. Both of you must be naked for this task.
Task 2: One of you have to insert an object in his/her pussy or anus. For every inch you manage to get it inside the other person will give you oral for that many minutes. Both of you must be naked for this task.
I picked the second one. Being whiped is not my idea of fun so...”

They both procceded to explain what exactly they did, not leaving much details behind. Both Irene and I were listening and even sometimes having our jaws hang open wide at their descriptions. For the shyest people in our class, they sure did put on a show last night.

It was still pretty early in the morning, around seven, and I was getting even more excited about our later adventures and tasks. Irene and I hadn’t spokeken to each other much but not for any particular reason.

“You seem a bit quite this morning.”

I said to her.

“I’m not much of an early person. I need my time to snap out of my sleeping mood. Especially with, you know, last night with Kyle.”

She smiled and looked out of the window, probaply remembering her first time which happened mere six or so hours ago.

“Hey, Irene…”

I leaned near her. She turned around to face me.

“…thank you for doing this.”

I gave her a kiss on the cheek. We both smiled and blushed a bit.

Moments after, roller-coaster tracks and all sorts of other attractions were visible to the far left and after a few minutes, the bus was parking in the parks parking lot. All I could see for miles were tall green trees, not sure what kind of trees, but deffinateley not a sight that I would ever see back home. People started standing up eager to get off.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Not much in this chapter, but a lot more in the next chapter.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:56 PM   #62
NIKOLAS3220

Chapter 21: An oral exam…

The bus came to a complete halt and all of us got up. Irene was holding my hand. The teachers motioned everyone to get off the bus and asked us to stand in lines outside so they could count us. Slowly people got off and we reached the door. The sun was barely showing and I hoped that it wouldn’t start raining. We stepped off and stood behind some of our schoolmates. About five minutes after, the teachers had double-checked everyone and we were told to follow a park guide. He led us to a door, reserved for groups, and told us to wait. From the looks of things, the park had yet to open as I could not hear any noises coming from it. Other schools were there waiting too. I caught Kyle motioning everyone to come close to him. I made my way over there, while still holding Irene’s hand, pulling her along with me.

“Guys, stick together. As soon as we get in, just separate from the rest and follow me.”

As he finished, the guide opened the gate and let us in. Everyone from our school, except all us with Kyle, rushed yelling and screaming towards several attractions. Kyle headed off towards the information kiosk and grabbed a bunch of park maps. He motioned us to follow him. We did, and after a lot of twists and turns, we came to a stop, in front of some big wooden wall, with the computer render of a new coaster. None of us said anything as Kyle opened a door that led behind the wooden wall. All of us got in and Kyle closed the door behind him. The view from there was amazing. A lake was there which had a large forest like area all around it. There was no construction as far as I could see, having only some old broken fountain at the middle of the lake. Kyle asked us to sit down and begun speaking.

“Welcome to Asterix! I hope that all will have a good time here today, as we have planned this in such great detail. We made sure that there will be something for everybody today. All of you will leave the park satisfied one way or another. Now, you may be wandering why we are here, away from everyone. Obvious reasons; what we will be doing isn’t something our teachers would want to see. As a matter of fact, I don’t think that we want anyone else to see right? We are at a close area of the park where a new ride will be constructed. Fortunately, the construction workers only get here when the park is closed. No one will bother us. Today we have planned something different. Instead of having individual tasks, you will be against each other in a series of challenges. Now although these challenges will take up most of the time of our stay here at the park, we were still very mindful of the fact that you want to get on some rides so, we have included a two hour break later in the day, along with another break for lunch and some more rides. Any questions?”

Maria spoke up.

“What kind of challenges do you mean?”

“Well, the specific details for each challenge will be given due time but what I can tell you is that you will be competing against each other with the winner of each task getting a number of points. The couple with the most points at the end of the day, gets a prize. Now talking about prizes, Nicholas here has something to share with you people.”

I hadn’t planned out exactly how I would describe everything to them but I just stood up and the right words started getting out of my mouth. With my every word, everyone’s jaw fell an inch closer to the floor, even Paul and Kyle were a bit awe struck. I went on to describe both my times with Cassie and everyone seemed pleased when I finished.

“There you go boys and girls. Please give him a round of applause everyone!”

I turned kinda red as I sat back down next to Irene. Even Nick was applauding.

“Now that we got that over with, here we go, first challenge coming right up.”

A game designer pulled up a small box with little pieces of paper. Kyle shuffled them and picked one at random. He unfolded the piece of paper and smiled widely.

“The oral exam!”

He shouted.

“All participants must strip completely naked. All males will sit in order and get a hard-on. The females must then proceed to start sucking them off. Every three minutes, the females must move along so the start giving head to the next person. After every three minutes there will be a 1 minute break. In that time, the players will rate their current partner. Males rate the female on how good the female was at a blow-job and the females’ rate on how much they liked each cock. After everyone had every partner, the genders switch sides and the roles turn. The males start eating out the females. The females rate how good it felt and the males rate how much they liked eating out their partner. For this to be as fair as possible, all of you will be blindfolded so you can’t know who is who. At the end of the challenge the top people from each gender with the highest average win!”

Oh lord. That was going to be some of the greatest challenges ever. Too bad Cassie wasn’t here though.

“OK people, put on your birthday suits!”

Kyle asked. All of us started taking off clothes, making a pile next to us. Game designers approached us and put blindfolds on us. I was guided to sit down. I had no idea who was next to me nor who it would be sucking me off first. Hell, even the one who would be sucking me off wouldn’t know who she was in her mouth.

“OK guys. For this to be fair, you must get hard so start working.”

I started masturbating and thinking about Cassie. I soon forgot where I was, what was going on. I came back to reality when someone jerked me around.

“OK, females, the time starts now!”

A second after that, a tongue and a pair of lips introduced themselves to the head of my dick. I just leaned back and let whoever it was do their thing. Progressively, she got faster. From my previous blow job encounters, I could tell it was not Irene. Whoever it was did a pretty good job and by the time the three minutes were up, I made up my mind about her score.

“Now people, you will rate by putting up as many fingers as your rating. For example 5 fingers if you rate a person five out of ten.”

I rose up six fingers. I had no idea what the others would rate but I didn’t really care.

“Three minutes for the next partner start now!”

Kyle said, and immediately I felt another mouth wrapped around my cock. Whoever it was, had to be very bad at sucking. She even kinda bit me. It fucking hurt. I gave her a three. Next up was someone a lot better than the last person, but still not really special; she got a seven. Next was the person I was waiting for; Irene. It was definitely her. The way she handled my cock was very familiar and extremely pleasuring. She got a ten plus from me. The final person started working on my shaft and about halfway through the three minutes, I hear a high pitched voice coming right next to me. Then someone spitting. It looked like whoever it was just came. Time was up and it was time for me to rate. I put up six fingers.

“Very good, now everyone switch places. Guys, help them out.”

He must have addressed that last command towards the game designers as some hands grabbed me and turned me around on my knees.

“OK, good. The rating system is the same as before, you start now!”

Kyle said and someone guided my head towards my current partner’s pussy. Let me tell you, having to eat out a non-shaven pussy was one of the least pleasant things I ever had to do. Nevertheless I got it over with and rated her a poor four. Next up was someone who treated her privates a lot better. She wasn’t completely shaven but all her hair down there was neatly trimmed. Her pussy also tasted so much better than the previous girl. I rated her seven out of ten. Next up, the best pussy I had ever had a chance to eat out, even to this day. No hair in the way, great taste of her juices. I rated her a nine. Next was another shaven pussy. As I was licking, she moaning and breathing heavily and before I knew it, she came, filling my mouth with her juices. I swallowed most of it, actually not leaving behind any sort of un-pleasant taste. I don’t know if her climaxing had anything to do with it or not but I gave her a 10. Lastly, another pussy with trimmed hair. She was very similar to the second pussy I had eaten out. Nothing too special; I rose up six fingers.

“OK guys, great job to all of you, now just wait a bit until we remove the blindfolds from everyone.”

I stayed on my knees and waited until one of the game designers removed my blindfold. My eyes took some time to adjust to the light of the morning sun. What a sight to see. Nine completely naked bodies all around me, ten including myself. I know that an adult would be furious if he saws us in such a situation, especially if he was someone’s parent. But they don’t even want to see things from our perspective. We are just some friends having fun, all willingly and truly enjoying ourselves.

“Now let’s put back on those clothes everybody.”

I put my clothes back on not really hurrying. From the looks of it, no one else was too eager to put their clothes on.

“All right, we got the results. From the ratings of both times from the girls, the best guy was, drum roll please…., Rob!”

OK, Rob, I can’t say I wasn’t a bit disappointed but Rob did have a lot more experience than I did. Rob smiled and thanked his ‘voters’.

“Next up, the winner from the ratings from the guys… is…. a hard 10 to Irene from everyone! Congratulations!”

Irene deserved it, she was truly the best.

“Take a 10 minute rest and we shall continue.”

Kyle said and went to discuss whatever with the rest of the game designers.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:46 PM   #63
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

Very good job. I am really excited to read the next few chapters with the competitions. Good idea, though.
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #64
gnopple

when do you post the next part ?
gnopple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:34 AM   #65
Honestman

You really should post an update soon. We are all waiting for it to continue. Please hurry.
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:55 AM   #66
Crab

Thumbs up

This is the best story ever
Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:12 AM   #67
NIKOLAS3220

Oh God, its been so long since the last chapter has been posted. To make it up to you guys, here is a super-extra-long chapter to make it up for the lack of chapters the past few months. Rest assured, I have more chapters already written, so there won't be such long delays in the feuture (hopefully)

Chapter 22: Going the distance
I got next to Irene and decided that for the few minutes that we had a break, I could spend them talking with her.

“Hey…”, we both said and immediately got awkwardly quiet.

I wanted to talk to her, I didn’t know about what, but I really felt that she had become the closest female friend I ever had. Cassie was really the only girl that I felt so close to, but with her it was different. Cassie and I weren’t technically dating, as we never went on a date, we didn’t go out together, because, well, there wasn’t anywhere to go out together on a trip away from home, but we did things other couples did after weeks or even months of going out, especially at such young age. Sure, Kyle and this whole game had pitched in quite a bit, but my relationship with Cassie really seemed like it would last forever. Irene however was a girl I got so intimate with, yet we couldn’t be considered to have a relationship; after all, the only reason we got so close is because of her boyfriend in the first place. I couldn’t really classify my relationships with these two girls.

After a few moments of silence and awkward looks between us, I managed to put together my thoughts in a bit of an order and spoke up.

“Congratulations; for wining and all.” She blushed a bit.

“Thank you. You did a great job too.”

I did? Wait a minute, how did fshe know who I was between all the other guys?

“But , how did you know who, of all the guys was me?” She thought for a moment and then answered.

“Well, before this task, the only… umm… guys I pleasured orally were you and Kyle, so it wasn’t really difficult for me to distinguish between you and the rest. I already knew how it felt like doing it to you so… there you go.”

That pause midsentence put thoughts in my head but before I had time to ask her about any, she changed the subject, as if she knew what I was going to ask her.

“So, how are things going with Cassie?”

“Pretty smooth.” I said. “She was fine with, you know, us doing this, and I’m pretty sure that no other girl would do anything like this for me. I mean, would any other girl in our class; scratch that, in our school, do anything remotely like this for someone she just met? Not only she agreed, but she allowed me to get so close to her heart, as have I.”

Irene looked me for a few seconds and got a serious look. “Are you in love with her?” She spoke clearly, with a very no-time-for-bullshit tone.

I thought for a moment; was I in love with her? She was the most important person in my life and what we had together, I had never experienced before.

“I….I don’t know. Really. I’ve never been in love with anybody in my whole life. I don’t know what it should feel like. Yeah, I guess I really, really care for her and love her, but in love? I don’t know.”

She looked at me surprised. “You don’t know? Hey, is she the only person you’ve ever met to make you feel like this when you’re with her? Isn’t she your top priority right now?”

It was as if I was being questioned by the police and decided to play dumb so that they needed to explain each part of my crime in detail. All of what Irene had described matched what I felt for Cassie. I nodded ‘yes’ to her and she smiled.

“I knew it!” That quick smile disappeared from her face and her voice got a disappointed tone. “Kyle and I, yeah, we’re together but he never gives me any signs if he’s in love with me or not. We kiss from time to time, we had sex for the first time only last night, but we don’t have what you and Cassie have.”

I stared at her not fully understanding what she meant.

“Whenever I see you and Cassie together, you’re always cuddling, kissing and laughing with each other for no apparent reason, and you’ve only met her about a week ago. Kyle and I have been dating for months now; not a single thing of the ones I described about you and Cassie has ever happened between me and Kyle. I just don’t get it.”

It seemed that she was a bit disappointed about her relationship, but mine might have influenced her opinions more than it should. I was the luckiest man alive to have met such a beautiful, smart and fun person such as Cassie and me having a relationship with her was based on just that; luck. Some people say that everything happens for a reason. Does it?

“You know what? I’m gonna find out for you. Tonight even. Don’t worry; I’m not going to let him know that you were involved in any way.”

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and we resumed to our positions when Kyle announced that our next task would begin. Irene seemed a lot more cheerful now.

“Ladies and gentlemen, listen closely; this is our last task before our first break. Information on how long the break will last will be given to you at the end of this task.”

Paul held out the small box with the tasks in it and Kyle shuffled around until he picked one. Another smile lit his face, the same way it did for the previous task. “Going the distance!” He yelled.

“You need to measure three things. The female member of the teams need to measure how far their partners can have a dildo in their mouths, how far a dildo can go inside their assholes and the length of their penises. The results will then be added together. The male member of the team needs to measure the same things as the female member, with the exception of measuring how far a dildo will go inside his partner’s vagina. Those results need to be added together. There will be two winners. One for the males and one of the females. The winners will be the ones with the highest results. Lubricant may be used at any part of the task. You must be completely naked for this task.”

Kyle folded the piece of paper and put it in his pocket. I could suck on a dildo, I had no problem with having my dick measured, but what the fuck was I going to do about the anal part of the task? I guess I could just refuse but that would mean zero inches from that area. I had never inserted anything into my ass, so this would be very new to me; not that the rest of the stuff we did on that trip were things I did every day. I turned to Irene who seemed to be pleased with this task. She looked at my concerned look and understood immediately what I was thinking of.

“You’ve never tried anything anal huh? I’m not surprised; most straight guys never try to put anything up there. Look, whatever you do, just don’t tighten up down there when I put that thing in. Also, remember to exhale heavily both when I push it in and pull it out. If you do that, you’ll be fine. Anal needs some time for somebody to adjust to it.”

Adjust? I didn’t want to adjust nor get use to it; I wanted it to be done with once and for all. I had such a negative idea for anal on guys, let alone straight ones. From looking around I realized that I wasn’t the only one concerned about this. The rest of the guys, were also looking worried, but I caught Maria giving some advice to Nick. He seemed a bit more relaxed when she was finished.

Kyle motioned us to keep quite as he and the rest of the game designers shuffled through their backpacks for all the stuff that were necessary for this task. Soon after, ten dildos and ten bottles of lubricant were produced, and each of us was handed one of each. All dildos were the same length and girth but some had different colors. I eyeballed them to be about an inch and a half in diameter and about seven or eight inches long. As my eyes sunk in the hot pink color of the dildo, I pictured Cassie using it and moaning wildly. I snapped out of it when Irene bumped my shoulder.
Everyone took off their clothes and Kyle proceeded to explain the first part of the task.

“OK, people, firstly, we are going to measure how much of the dildo you can suck. All of you are going to be monitored by the ‘game designers’ and when you feel that that’s as far as you can go, you motion us for someone to come and take the measurement."

I looked at the dildo that I held in my right hand. Again, images of Cassie sucking on it vigorously appeared in my head. I lowered my head and my lips touched the tip of the dildo. My brain had blocked any other motions and sounds happening around me, as I had no idea that by that point Irene was done. I started pushing it slowly in my mouth, rather than actually sucking it. At some point I thought that if I pushed it any further, it would get stuck down my esophagus, so I held it in place and motioned for one of the ‘designers’ to come take the measurement. He came and placed one of his fingers on the spot where the dildo had reached and took it out. He measured how much had been in my mouth and wrote it down. He told me it was five inches. That was fine by me, more than half, so all was good. Before I had time to ask anybody of their results, Kyle spoke up.

“Next, the guys will have their dicks measured my their partners and then the males will proceed to push the dildos inside their partners pussies. The guys will obviously need to be hard when they have their dicks measured. Both results will be noted down by a ‘designer’."

The girls were handed some flexible measuring tape and were told to begin. Everyone was now standing upright, waiting for their partners to begin. My dick was flaccid now, and I went to start masturbating, when Irene motioned me to stop. She kneeled down, took my dick in her right hand and started stroking it. Her speed varied from very fast to very slow, but ultimately, a few minutes later, she did the job and I was hard once again. She used that flexible measuring tape and placed it so it would follow the curve of my dick. I could see that most of the other couples were basically copying Irene’s moves. I looked down and I saw a respectable six and three quarter inches. For that age I was very pleased with the size of my dick. I could see the other guys trying to take a peak at how big each one was. Some 'game designers' came around writing down all the meassurements and then gave us the signal to meassure the girls up. I grabbed the pink dildo and Irene poured some of the clear lube on it. She sat on the ground and spread her legs enough for me to do what I had to. I leaned forward and placed the tip of the dildo on Irenes pussy. She motioned me to start penetrating her. As I was pushing that dildo slowly inside of her, I heared some of the other girls telling their partners to stop and it was apparent that their was too much pain for them, as the majority of them were virgins. Irene was able to keep going and just before the entire dildo dissapered in her pussy she gently asked me to stop. Again, the 'desginers' came around and wrote the meassurement. She managed to get seven inches inside of her. Irene took the dildo herself and removed it from her pussy.

The end of that part of the task made me realize that the final part of it was the one I was most affraid of. I didn't kniw what to excpect, so that made even more tense for me. I looked over at Irene and she gave me a reaauring look, as if she was telling me that there was nothin to be affraid of. The reason for my fear, was mainly the fact that I had never tried it before.

"OK guys, the last part of this task is for us to meassure how far a dildo can go up your asshole. The rules are the same as before. Each member of the groups will be meassured by their partner. As before, the males will be meassure first. So, on your knees."

I looked over once again, and Irene gave me that reassuring look of hers. I bent over on the floor and tried not to look around me. Suddenly, I felt the cold lube covering the dildo on my asshole. Irene whispered to me,

"Take a deep breath and on three exhale. Remember, whatever you do, don't tighten up."

I inhaled deaply and heared Irene count to three. As soon as I heared the final number, I relaxed my musceles and exhaled. I felt the dildo slide inside of me with relative ease due to the large ammounts of lube. I made sure not to tense up as Irene continued to push the rubber cock inside me. I closed my eyes shut and let Irene do what she had to. At a point, I just waved one of my hands to tell her to stop. She did, and I felt that thing inside of me, motionless. At some point, a 'designer' must have come by to take the meassurement, as I felt it geting slowly out of me. I remeambered Irene's advice, and once again exhaled while the dildo was being remooved. I stayed there panting and confused as to what the whole experience felt like. It did hurt somewhat, but after some time it did feel a bit nice.

"Six inches", said the 'designer' who took the meassurement.

Six inches? I was trully amazed by my performance. Now it was Irene's turn. She bent over and I got a beutiful view of her ass. I applied a generous amount of lube on the dildo and placed it just on the rim of her anus. She shivered a bit, most likely from the coldness of the lube.

"Do it." Iren asked in a sort of anticipating manner.

I started pushing the dildo inside her, but no matter how deep I pushed it, she didn't even flinch. Moans of pleassure came out of her mouth just before the entire dildo was deep inside of her. Her eyes were closed and moans of pleassure came out of her smiling mouth every few seconds. Kyle was the one who came to take the meassurement this time and was very happy with what he saw. There was not even the need for him to take the dildo out. He wrote 'eight inches' on his clipboard and headed off to another couple. I remembered that I still had to take that thing out, so I procceded to start pullin it out. Irene moaned the entire time until it was compleately out.

"You want to feel what it'like in there?" She said looking at me playfuly.

I wanted to what? My brain was still proccesing what she had just said when she picked my right hand , licked my middle finger and slid it inside her ass. I froze up from what had just happened. My instincts told me to move my finger deeper in her and explore around. The feeling was strange, but not one you'd complaine about. I continued moving my finger in and out of her until Kyle coughed, signaling us to pay attention to him. I quickly remooved my finger from her ass and she shuffled around a bit before sitting like the rest of us.

"Ladies and gentelmen, your second task is compleate, congradulations. No the winner for the males is.....Nicholas!"

Now that I did not expect. I was sure that othes had a bigger dick than me but it seemed like I prevailed through the other two parts.

"For the females the winner is..... Alice!"

Even though it was his partner who won, Eric blushed.

"This means that the number one place for now is held by Irene and Nicholas with two points, and the second placed is shared by Rob and Becky, and Eric and Alice, both teams having one point."

I looked over at Irene and smiled, she did the same.

"OK guys, time to put your clothes on and go for our break" Kyle said before we all started to put back on our clothes which were now just lying all over the place.
__________________________________________________ ______________

So, there you go. I try to cover as much areas as possible. And, just to tease you guys a bit here is a little spoiler:

Spoiler:
S/M stuff are in a few chapters later, and I really think you'll like them.

Old 07-29-2014, 07:12 AM   #68
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Is this story dead? How can you leave a spoiler about what happens later and then fail to come up with the goods?
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk