Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #16
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

A heck of a lot easier to read, and another great part! Keep up the good story
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #17
italian99

Much, much better. Thank you. This is a great story, keep it up!

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 05:02 PM   #18
girllover101
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to girllover101
Thumbs up

I love it. Continue Please!
girllover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:38 AM   #19
BLOEM51

Very nice story Can`t wait for the next posting
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:02 PM   #20
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

I'm sorry to announce that I'm not going to be able to post an further chapters for the next ten days because I'm going on vacation.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:26 PM   #21
NIKOLAS3220

Finlay I'm back from vacation. Here is the next chapter:

Chapter 5: A day full of firsts
Suddenly Cassie let go of my hand and started running. She shouted:

“Last one’s a rotten egg!!!”

It was childish but I went for it. I started running too, but every time I got close to Cassie, I slowed down to let her have the satisfaction of winning. We reached my room, which was at the end of the corridor. I opened the door and let Cassie get in. I followed and locked the door behind me. I threw the package to her and told her to open it. We sat opposite each other and she started to tear the small cardboard box to bits. She made one final tear and a bunch of stuff fell on the floor. Cassie started sorting them out. There were four pieces of strong naval rope, about a meter each, a blindfold and a letter, obviously containing our tasks. I took the letter and started reading.

“Getting a package is a bit more special than just receiving a letter. You have been given a package because we think that you are up for the following tasks. Packages have more difficult tasks than regular envelops. Both of the following tasks will have to be completed. All other rules apply.
Task 1:
Both of you will get completely naked. One of you will have to tie the other on the bed with the ropes provided and blindfold him/her. The untied one will have to set up the camera and lie on top of the other. A picture of this action will have to be brought to the next meeting as proof.
Task 2:
The person who is not tied up on the bed will have to masturbate the other but not enough for the person to climax. This whole task will have to be videotaped and the whole video will have to be brought to the next meeting as proof.
As you all know tomorrow, Tuesday, we have a trip to the Eiffel Tower with the rest of the school so we won’t be able to have a proper meeting. Game designers will give you another letter with tasks tomorrow. The proof for those tasks and the proof for these tasks will be brought on Thursday at 14:00 at Kyle’s room.
The Game Designers.”

My eyes lifted from the letter and rose to meet Cassie’s. A look of fear and anxiety was painted on both our faces. After a few minutes of silence I said:

“I’ll do it.” and took off my shirt. Cassie put her hand on my shoulder.
“No. I’ll do it.”
“No you won’t. I got you in this and I will do it.”
“You know what, we have to be fair, so let’s just flip a coin.”

Her suggestion seemed a good way to see who would be tied since none of us backed away. I reached in my pocket and took out a coin. She said she would take tails. I flipped the coin and then it was as if everything turned to slow motion. Both of us fixed our eyes on it and followed its path. It landed on the floor next to my bed and remained there spinning for a few seconds. It stopped spinning. Heads. I was going to be tied up.

“See, even lady luck agrees that I should be tied up.”
“Oh, fine.” She said, clearly disappointed.

We both got on with taking off our clothes. We were now only wearing our underwear. None of us had seen each other naked; or anyone else for that matter.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked.

I was probably even more nervous than she was. She just nodded yes and put her hands behind her back to unclasp her bra. She didn’t even look away as she did this. The whole time we were looking into each other’s eyes. I reached down for my boxers and slowly started pulling them down. I lied on the bed and without saying a word Cassie started tying me on it with the rope. When she was done, she looked at me as if she was asking me for permission to continue; I nodded and she put the blindfold around my eyes. I heard her putting the camera on a table next to the bed. A few seconds later I felt her hand brushing on my chest. Her feet followed and she finally lied on top of me. I got hard instantly. Both of our breathing got a little heavier, her heart felt as if it would pop out of her chest any second now. The feel of her breasts turned me on even more. The characteristic sound of the camera broke the intense silence between us. Cassie got off me and went to put the camera in video mode. Second later she said:

“Are you ready?” with both excitement and anticipation.
“Yes.” I answered simply.

I didn’t want to overcomplicate things and make her more nervous than she was or make myself even more. Suddenly I felt her hand creasing my cock. Slowly she began pumping it, at first slowly and progressively faster. Pleasure and excitement was all over my body. After a couple of minutes I felt something wet touching my cock; her mouth! She was giving me a blowjob! It was a feeling far more intense than anything I had experience in the past. Irrelevant things were going through my brain for no reason and pleasure was filling my entire body in such a fast pace that I thought I was going to explode any second now. It wasn’t long before I realized that I was going to cum and shouted to Cassie to top. Thankfully she did. Before she untied me she leaned over and we kissed. She untied my and took off my blindfold. As we were putting our clothes back on she asked in somewhat of a nervous tone

“Um…Did you like it?”
I was shocked with her question. How could I possibly not have enjoyed it? “Are you kidding me, it was like the best thing ever even if it was a first for me, and I guess you, I’ll never forget it!”

She gave me a huge smile and I gave her a hug. I took the camera and locked it in my suitcase.

We stayed together for the rest of the day. People gave us jealous looks wherever we went; the pool, the bar, in hallways, everywhere. I told her that I would call her the following day when we got back from our trip to the Eiffel Tower.

The sun was just about to fade away completely when I walked Cassie to her room. She opened her door to get in. I pulled her closer for a goodnight kiss. As we were kissing I heard people giggling inside the room. Cassie said that they were her roommates and that I shouldn’t pay much attention. Even though her voice sounded calming I couldn’t get it off my mind that those girls could be up to something. Thoughts and images from what had happened that day flooded my mind for the rest of the night.

Bit short, sorry. More coming soon.

Old 08-23-2009, 12:58 PM   #22
milkdat

Thumbs up

Great story I can't wait for the next part! Adding spacing made a HUGE difference and this story is now way easier to read .
milkdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:22 PM   #23
annieh6

I love this story i can't wait for u to continue
annieh6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #24
NIKOLAS3220

The next chapter is here.

Chapter 6: New trouble

As I managed to sleep after what had happened the past twelve hours, I felt like this could be the end of my dreams, the end of having to imagine and dream what a naked girl looked like, I couldn’t dream about any of that, it happened in front of me, for me, for us, Cassie and me, the two of us. I was certain that the rest of our little trip could make me a new person, heck I was even starting to sound like one. Every time somebody would ask me if I kissed a girl before and I would always reply with something like this: “Are you kidding me, I kiss my girlfriend every day!” I acted like such an expert about relationships even though I only had been in just a few. If I could hear myself talking like that now I would punch myself in the face. In every relationship I had, even if they weren’t a lot, I always cared about the other person; I cared and looked after her but no girl other than Cassie made me feel something new. I didn’t just care for her, I didn’t just like her; I was in love with her. Even though we’ve known each other for less than five days, we had spent every minute we could together. I wanted her in my life, I was young, just fifteen, but I knew what I wanted, I knew what I desired.
I woke up from an empty dream and had a look around the room; nobody was there. I must have overslept. I looked at my watch; 10:30. All of what had happened the last few days had made me more tired than I expected. I put on my clothes and got in the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth when my phone beeped, indicating that it received a text message. I got out of the bathroom and picked it up. It was from Cassie. I read it not entirely sure what to expect.

“Meet me at my room at 11:00”

Just that. Nothing more, nothing less.

I was at Cassie’s door at 10:55 and knocked on the door. A few seconds later a girl, obviously one of her roommates, opened the door. Once she saw it was me, she smiled (in not a calming way), and let me in. Cassie was sitting on one of the beds sobbing and her other roommate standing at the left corner of the room giggling. I rushed to Cassie and wrapped my arms around her. She leaned her head on my chest and stayed there for a good two minutes or so before she stopped crying. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and asked her:

”What’s wrong, why are you crying?”

The girl who opened the door spoke up.

“You see the little slut over here,” she said pointing towards Cassie, “seems to have a crush on you, and she never got permission to do that. She is just a foreign slut!”
“What the hell are you talking about? And what do you care if we are together? Feeling a little jealous?”
“You’d wish we were jealous of that little slut of yours. You see we are getting kinda bored here so we are looking for some entertainment, and that little whore isn’t providing any!!! We thought you might help her entertain us, after all we gave her some motivation, we hope that what will hopefully make her do what we want will make you do the same.”

Those girls we crazy, there was no dought about it, but what were they referring to, why were they calling Cassie, who was always kind and caring, a slut? What motivation were they talking about?

“What do you mean motivation?” I asked fearing for their answer.

The second girl reached into her pocket and took out her phone. She pressed a couple of buttons and turned it around so I could see. It was a video of the tasks me and Cassie did yesterday but from a whole different angle than from what we shot with our camera. The video appeared to be shot from somewhere on the ceiling of my room. The video finished and I couldn’t find anything to say. How did those girls have such a video? What did they want from us? The first girl spoke up.

“You see, your little friend, Nick, wanted a favor; for you to suffer a bit. He gave us the video and told us to do anything we want with you two. If you don’t then this video will be sent to your unsuspecting teachers and probably ruining your beautiful holiday, and we don’t want that now don’t we?” she finished with a gigantic grin on her face.

I looked towards Cassie, who had tears still dripping from her cheeks, and she said “Just go along with it, I don’t want everyone to know about this.”

I looked back at the two girls, back at Cassie and answered.

“OK, we’ll do it. But you will delete that video afterwards!”
“We will don’t be afraid about that. We are going to have so much fun!!”

Something in her voice made me excited but the whole situation made me feel so weak.

“Before we start anything I just want to tell you that I have to be gone by 14:00 because I have to go to the Eiffel Tower along with the rest of the school.” I said hoping that they would understand.
“Oh don’t you worry about that; we have plenty of time.” The second girl said.

They still had about two and a half hours to their disposal to do what they wanted.

“So, slaves, take off your clothes!” she said with a tone of authority, emphasizing the word ‘slaves’.

I looked at Cassie and she looked back at me. I was trying to understand what she thought of all this, but her expression was blank.

“Do I have to repeat myself? SLAVES, TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES RIGHT NOW!!!”

I realized that I had no way of getting out of this; I stood up and started taking of my clothes. My shirt, my shoes, socks, jeans and finally I reached the no-go area. Cassie was also in her underwear, red panties and a lacy matching bra. I looked over at my new ‘mistress’.

“Seems you have a tent down there big enough to fit a whole camp! I think I need to have a look inside it!” She said with her eyes fixed on my now fully hardened cock.

“Slave girl remove your underwear and help that pathetic slave do the same!”

Without hesitating, Cassie got infront of me and removed her bra letting fall on the floor, she reached down to her panties and begun taking them off as well. She now looked at me and then bent down to take of my boxers. She grabbed the sides and slowly started pulling them off. My cock sprung out in full view of everybody. The two girls started staring. A few seconds later Cassie got back at her position.

The girl said “Well done slaves, so now that you are ready we can continue. Here are some simple rules you have to follow unless you want a public screening of your masterpiece. You will have to call me and her Mistress at all times, be here every day from 8:00am until we tell you to go, once you get here you will have to get completely naked, slave girl will not be allowed to pee unless we give her permission, slave boy will not be allowed to cum without our permission, all of those tasks given to you will have to be completed here with us watching. Are we clear?”
“Yes (Mistress)” me and Cassie said; well I just said ‘yes’, she said ‘yes Mistress’.
“Slave boy, why do you not obey me? You are obliged to call me Mistress at all times! For that you will be punished!”

She came closer to me and slapped me on my bare ass as hard as she could for what seemed to be forever. When she was finished my ass hurt so bad, it couldn’t feel anything. As much as it hurt, I always wanted somebody to tell me what to do, a Mistress, but not under these conditions, I wanted my Mistress to be somebody I trusted and loved not somebody who blackmailed me. My Mistress spoke again

“Now that we are done we can continue with the rest of our little entertainment program….”

Kinda short, sorry. Hope you enjoyed it. Comments are appreciated as always.

Old 09-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #25
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

Why did it have to take the blackmail path?
Good story though.

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:17 AM   #26
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

I have been expecting Nick to do something since the first task. This doesn't surprise me at all. What horny 15 yo guy wouldn't go along with 2 girld watching him make out with a third. Personally I would have taken the camera and deleted the offending video and found a way to get back at Nick. But thats me. But I do hope Nick gets revenge on Nick

Last edited by EnigmaNZ; 09-06-2009 at 07:20 AM.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #27
NIKOLAS3220

First of all I would like to appologise for not posting anything here for so many months. What happened? No I wasn't dead, I wasn't run over by a car or anything. (Although I did break my wrist) Just school and regular life. I'm back though and here is the next chapter of the story.
__________________________________________________ _______________

CHAPTER 7: Everything is fair in love and war...

I raised my hand as if I was back in school and asked for permission to speak.

«What is it you pathetic slave? » One of my mistresses’ said.

«I just wanted to talk a bit with Cassie before we continue. I want her to know some things.

«Sure you little shit. Right after she receives 50 spanks on her ass. »

Cassie looked frightened

«By the way, you’ll be the one who’ll be doing the spanking. »

I thought that at least I found a way to talk to her. I found a way to get out of this mess but I needed to tell her my plan. Cassie bent over. «I’m sorry.» I said, while I was cursing at myself for what I was about to do to her. I started hitting her cowardly, but my mistress shouted that I needed to hit a lot harder if I was ever going to be granted my favor. Hit after hit, scream after scream and after a lot of crying in Cassies part, that ordeal was thankfully over with. I couldn’t tell who felt worse; me or her.

«Very good slave boy. As you’ve been so good we are going to let you talk for a bit in the bathroom and we promise not to try and listen to what you’ll be saying. Just so you know how lucky you are to have us for your mistresses. You have 2 minutes. If you’re not back for even a second, there will be more of your favorite task of spanking each other. Are we clear? »

«Yes mistress! » We both said this time and went to the bathroom.

Cassie walked in front of me and I now realized how red her ass had become from all that spanking. We got in. She immediately collapsed on me, sobbing and about to start crying very hard. I comforted her for a bit but I had to hurry, we didn’t have much time left for me to explain my idea to her.
We got out of the bathroom just in time and Cassie was still half crying although my plan had made her feel a lot better.

«Now, slave, come here. Slut, stay where you are and watch. »

Again, calling Cassie a slut! I had to put my plan in motion real quick. I got closer and she whispered to me.

«Sit down next to that filthy whore and start jacking off, as we put on a little show for you two. »

I sat back down an waited for them to start whatever they were about to do. They turned to each other and started touching themselves seductively. After a couple of minutes started kissing, after a few more minutes, their clothes started coming off. Even though they were both my enemies at that moment, the sight of two beautiful girls kissing and touching their almost naked bodies made by dick want to take a good look at the show too. It grew harder by the second. I never started masturbating, even if I was instructed to but the two girls were a bit too busy at the moment to realize. For the moment I just enjoyed the show. I can’t lie, both girls were hot, but in my oppinion, not even close to Cassie. Don’t get me wrong, they were both gorgeous, the one who opened the door was slightly shorter than Cassie, with dark green eyes and redish hair, she must have been a B cup. The other girl was a bit taller than Cassie but not by much. She wore glasses and had perky breasts. Her eyes were brown and she had long wavy black hair. She reminded me of the hot, nerdy, high-school girls I saw in movies. Finally the moment I had been waiting for. They took off each other’s bra off and took turns sucking each other’s nipples. My hand slowly crawled towards the pile of my clothes and Cassie followed my lead trying to get the girls pants from their scattered clothes along the floor. I got my phone out of my jeans’ pocket and Cassie fumbled around a bit more until she found the girls phone with the video of us in it. The girls were too busy pleasuring each other to notice us thankfully. We browsed their phone and found the video. Deleted it and took out the memory card just to be sure. I took my phone and started taking a video of the girls. They seemed to go on forever until one of them climaxed, at which point she saw that I had been videotaping them. She shouted and the other girl got off her. They were both just watching us in fear. We had the upper hand now. Me and Cassie got dressed and before we were about to leave the shortest of the two spoke.

«What are you going to do to us now? » Her voice was full of fear;

I chuckled. «You don’t want your video to be seen either now huh? »

«Please don’t show it to anyone. We’ll do anything. Please. »

Anything? That certainly would be interesting...

«All we want from you is to never bother us again. If Cassie tells me you’ve done anything, you know what’s going to happen. » I said showing my phone.

«What are you going to do to Nick? »

«I told him to back off already. He wants to play it rough, then I can be rough too. » Not saying anything we left the room and went to mine.

We reached my room but before I had time to push the door open, Cassie put he hands around my neck and leaned forward for a kiss. I placed my hands around her waist and picked her up, off the floor. I pushed the door and got in the room. Thankfully I found my way to the bed and laid her on it. Managing to reach the bed without falling or stumbling on anything was a miracle. It is pretty hard to concentrate on not falling, kissing somebody while caring them and having your eyes closed. I took my shirt off and helped Cassie take off hers. She unclasped her bra and tossed it across the room. I leaned in and we continued kissing passionately. How I loved the feel of her breasts pressing against my chest... What I forgot though was that the door was still open.

Thankfully when we broke off each other, the only one in the room was Paul and the door was shut. Cassie quickly covered her exposed torso with the sheets so Paul wouldn’t see any more of them, as if he hadn’t seen plenty of them already. Who knows how long he was standing there.

«Good job guys. Another task in the bag. » Paul said with that big grin of his.

«What are you talking about dude? » He pointed towards the letter on the table. It was the same as the ones containing our tasks.

«One of your tasks was to make out with each other for five minutes and videotape it. I helped a bit with the videotaping but we won’t have to tell anyone about that right? Task fulfilled. With a little extra ‘icing’ from Cassie. One more to go. » The reference to the icing was apparently about her tits. She didn’t seem to mind that they got videotaped too though.

We chatted a bit but I turned the conversation about Nick. I told Paul what happened, but he simply answered

«Everything is fair in love and war. » I guess we had a bit of both here but I was still going to fuck him up good when he got back to the room.

The end of this chapter. Comment well apriciated.

Old 03-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #28
Kolia

Awesom job so far dude. Looking forward to reading the next chapter ^^
Kolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:40 AM   #29
NIKOLAS3220

CHAPTER 8: Revenge

The three of us, Paul, Cassie and me, stayed at the room chatting and trying to find a channel on TV that was in English or at least had English subtitles but after browsing through a million channels we just gave up. I was lying on my bed with Cassie, who now had her top on but her bra was still lost inside the untidy room. I was determined to find it that very night.

There was about an hour ‘till we had to go to the hotel reception to get on the buses and go to the Eiffel Tower. I had some time to fix up myself up but before I did, I waited for Nick to come back from wherever he was. As I waited for him to come I decided to see what our next task was. I reached forward to the table and took the letter. I let Cassie do the honors this time. She opened it and started reading.

«Skip the introduction and the first task. There’s no need to read them again. »

«OK. Here’s the second one. I’m gonna summarize it up; we don’t need to read the whole thing. » Her eyes quickly scanned the letter.

«Basically we both have to shave each other’s pubes. »

«You know what that means right? » Yes, we both saw each other naked before in a previous task and Cassie touched my dick for that task. Heck, her mouth ‘touched’ it too but I wasn’t sure if she was OK with me touching so close to her pussy. Cassie didn’t even flinch.

«I do know what it means and I know you just can’t hold in your desire to touch me down there. » She gave me a smile and chuckled; I did the same.

«Besides it’s your time to even it up. I...em...touched... your dick before so I guess you have the right to. »

I noticed how she paused midsentence when she referred to the task where she touched my dick. I remembered about Paul. He knew what the task was but he didn’t yet know that Cassie gave me a blowjob too. He would find out sooner or later though; everyone would.

«We still have until 14:00 tomorrow so we should do it tomorrow first thing in the morning. » Cassie agreed.

After about ten minutes after reading the letter Nick came in with ears so red as if all of his blood focused on just going up there. I figured it had to be some task of his.

I whispered to Cassie «I think it’s better for you to go now. I’ll call you later in the night. » She did, not even bothering to look for her bra.

As soon as the door closed behind her I got up and pushed my sleeves up and approached Nick. The difference in height was apparent. I was at least six inches taller than him.

«What do you want ass-face? »

As if what he had already done wasn’t enough he just had to push his luck even further. I pushed him with great force towards the wall, picking him a few inches off the floor. He let out a scream of pain when his back hit the wall.

«What do I want?!? Are you fucking retarded or just too cool to admit what you fucking did!!! » His feet were waving in the air and he was gasping for air.

«The two bitches you had to blackmail me and Cassie have been taken care of. I never hit a girl before but just for you I’ll make an exception. » I picked him up even higher and threw him on the floor as hard as I could. Then I knelt over him and gave him a few punches on the stomach for good measure.

«I fucking warned you. Do not mess with me ever again. This is just a warm up; you don’t want to see what’ll happen next. »

He laid there crying like a two year old.

«If you don’t mind your own business from now on, all the pictures and evidence you gave Kyle will magically end up posted all over facebook, myspace and the whole fucking school. You got that!? »

He nodded a yes cowardly, got up and hurried out of the room. The door slammed behind him and I looked at Paul. He had an expression like: «DAMN.....»

After about 20 minutes we got dressed and got downstairs and waited for everyone to show up. Irene and Kyle were talking at the bar and a few of my other classmates were playing poker near the hotels’ entrance. We joined the game and kept playing until the teachers came and checked if everyone was there. Nick wasn’t late this time and made sure not to come anywhere close to me.

Two buses were waiting for us outside. My classmates hurried to get on a bus and take the back seats. All of the ‘game designers’ sat at the back rows and I sat about three or four rows ahead of them. Our bus didn’t get completely filled and there were a lot of seats empty. Irene was one of the last people to get on the bus. She looked around to find a good seat, as if there weren’t enough seats for another fifteen people. She kept walking towards me.

«Do you mind if I sit here? »

Why did she want to seat with me? Kyle had an empty seat right next to him.

«Umm, sure, no problem. »

The Eiffel Tower was just thirty minutes from the hotel but we would go to several sights before reaching the tower itself. All in all the entire trip would last about an hour and a half to two hours. The bus started moving...

Hope you enjoyed it, more coming soon.

Old 03-15-2010, 06:56 AM   #30
Matt Uk
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue i'm loving it

And i must say BRAVO!!!
Finally a story which has blackmail in it that the victim frees themself from the blackmail and doesn't just roll over!!

Excellent work, one of the best i've ever read on the site.

Loves: Semi-Public, Masturbation, Little Pain

Hates: Permenant, Lot of Pain, Other Guy, Anal, Faeces, Urine

I Do NOT Do Webcam
Nor do I want a Master, and no I don't want a slave either

>>>>>>>Ask Me Anything<<<<<<<
Matt Uk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk