Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2014, 04:32 AM   #1
KhanMan
Baby Member

Post swimming with the gym teacher

Hey everyone this is believe it or not a true story that I had in high school about 7-8 years ago.

We had to swim every year in gym for a month and I missed a day so I had to make it up, so our gym teacher Ms. Jung told me to come in in the morning an hour before school starts because that's when she swims. So I came like she said at around 6:30 am. So some background information on Ms. Jung, she was in her early thirties, besides her name sounding Asian she was actually white, she had dirty blonde hair, and a really fit body tone. Her best quality though that me and many of my fellow male classmates agreed upon was her perfectly shaped ass.

So as I was saying I walked in the pool area in the morning and there was no one there, so I peaked in her office and I saw her standing facing away from the door. Before I could say her name she took off her shirt. I paused, and before I could think she took off her bra but she was facing away from me so there was not much to see. But my disappointment turned to jubilation as she dropped her shorts and underwear. I was so hard I had to resist not reaching into my pants and unloading my wad. Especially when she bent over to get her bikini shorts on. So I didn't get caught I walked away from the door and yelled that I was going in to change.

I left my shorts at home so my friend said to use his, as I was putting them on I realized that they were surfing shorts, so no liner...and just Velcro in the crotch. So thinking nothing of it I go to the pool, and Ms. Jung already in the pool tells me to get in.

She made me go a couple laps freestyle, the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about that round, tight, and perfectly tanned behind. I swam by her and she wanted to check my backstroke form. So I got on my back and waited for her to say go. About 10 seconds of silence later I hear her clear her throat. I open my eyes and look at her, with a big smile on her face she points towards my legs. I look down and to my horror the Velcro on the shorts gave out on me, yes my fully erect dong was shooting straight out in plain sight. In a panic I went under water for a second. After I got up she said its okay, no big deal.

She said to settle down but after a bit I noticed that my pubes were stuck in the Velcro, I sat up on the ledge and tried to get it out. I was trying to yank it off, then she said calm down let me get it out before anyone walks in. She tried from in the pool while I was sitting on the ledge, seeing her face so close to my exposed dick was really getting me off, as I got fully erect again she stopped as she wanted to try to not touch my dick. So she said that she would get out of the pool and try.

She got out and said let's go to my office that's by the pool locker rooms in case anyone comes in here, just as she finished that sentence we heard the door of the pool entrance start to turn. In a quick move she stood me up and stood in front of me. Mr. Rios, another gym teacher came in and asked what we were upto. She said I was making up a swimming day. He asked why we weren't in the pool at the moment and she said she was showing me diving form.

She told me to put my hands on her hips and made sure we were directly in front of Rios so he couldn't see my mishap, she then put her hands up in the diving form then bent over. As she bent over the tip of my dick pushed against her ass crack. I felt her flinch when she realized that. She straightened up again and saw that he was still there checking the chlorine in the water and stuff. I guess in a panic she just kept on bending over and doing the diving motion.

Every time I felt her ass on my dick and just felt like pulling her in, over and over felt her toned ass vibrating and I moved my hands just a little further down and to the front closer to her fun zone. After he finally left she turned around her face bright red with embarrassment and I looked at her and tried with all my might to hold it in. But not able to hold it any longer I began to cum on her at point blank. By the time I was done my cum was dripping from her stomach. I saw a couple tears roll from her eyes and I felt so bad. I began to apologize but she said it was okay and not to worry about it. She was just scared that if anyone found out about it that she would get fired. I told her no one would find out and she just told me to wash up as she grabbed a towel from the rack, wiped her stomach and went into the locker room.

Of course I told my friends, some of them believed while others said there was no way I could be that lucky lol.
KhanMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, dick, public nudity, swimming costume