Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-09-2014, 01:28 PM   #16
OliMor

Chapter 5
I enter my docs office. "Umm were did we get up to last session doc, oh yeah, Gemma just admitted that she liked me. For me, that was golden news. Secretly i hoped that we would do something. I don't really think anyone wanted to pick James, knowing he would make anyone do some wild shit if he was picked, even if we picked truth for him. It was Gems turn to pick someone. She picked me. 'Nick, truth or dare' Unaware of what might happen i pick truth. 'Nick' Gem says 'How do you feel about me?' I didnt really like the thought of gem knowing what i felt about her. I fessed up and said that i liked her back. She glanced over to Rose who for some reason didn't seem that exited for Gem. Knowing it was my turn now i wanted James to pay for what he did to my sister.
'James truth or dare'
'I aint a pussy, dare'
'I dare you to walk into macdonalds naked and say, im sexy and i know it, then walk back out' I look around the room to see that Rose look happy and so does Mia but Gem looks a bit grossed out.
'What no way' He says like he's seen a ghost 'Man that to far! Is that even legal dude?'
'Not doing it?'
'Not doing it!'
'Ok then suffer the punishment you have to do the same punishment you did to Mia.'
'But nick' Mia says 'There is only one diaper'
'Then i guess you'll have to share' James looking exited about the punishment now stripped completly naked and slowly lowered himself into the diaper. At first his 6" was erect and leaning uo against Mia's back. He whispered something into her ear and she nodded back almost like she was aproving something. Next thing i know Mia is letting out tiny screams and crunshed up faces but then it suddenly stopped. And a moan came out, and so did a wet spot on the front of her diaper. And that was it." I walked out of the room causd yet again my session was over.
OliMor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:40 AM   #17
Stefkevo

Default Keep it coming

Nice story plees keep it coming
Stefkevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:19 AM   #18
Stefkevo

This storry gas deid
Stefkevo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk