Old 05-25-2014, 08:28 AM   #1
Alice0258

Default Better in Person

Hello! I was encouraged by scguycola to write a story for the forum, so here it is!!

To: SubOwner5678
I'm really excited sir. After all this time just messaging you, I'm finally going meet you. And spend an entire two weeks!!!

I pushed myself up from my computer chair, going to my closet to get dressed. I was still in my underwear, the black strapless lace bra and black lace crotchless thong like my master had requested. I scoured my closet for the perfect outfit, making sure he would like it. I decided on a white camisole that was almost too small for me and a pair of black shorts that barely even covered my ass. I'd packed away most of my clothes into a bag, ready for the plane.

I'd been talking to this guy online for the better part of six months. At first it was just simple games of truth or dare, then I started getting more and more comfortable with him and I sent pictures, but he's never seen my face. I've always been too self conscious and insecure about my looks to send anything with my face in it. Now, I'm pretty much owned by him, and I'm going to spend two weeks with him in his house.

I'm excited too. It's much more fun to play in person.

I blushed at that, and felt myself grow a little wet. I hadn't came in two weeks, and I haven't even touched myself in one week, to my master's orders. He wanted me horny and squirming when I got to him.

I'm about to leave for my plane now sir. I'll text you when I get to the airport.

I did a once over of my room, making sure I had everything I needed. I had all of my toys packed away into my suitcase. He'd encouraged me to buy most of them. So far, I had four different dildos, ranging from "I can barely feel it inside me" to "this actually hurts to push all the way in". I had a medium sized, basic vibrator with only one speed, a high powered, wireless, wifi accessible remote controlled bullet with twelve settings (the wifi accessible allowed him to control it from the comfort of his home), and a rabbit with three basic settings. I had a set of small anal beads and a two butt plugs, one small and one not so small. I felt awkward about carrying these onto the plane with me, but I didn't really care.

Take your bullet and small butt plug on the plane with you, put them in your backpack. Along with the arousal gel I sent you, and a small container of lube (no bigger than what the plane allows, a small vial of KY Jelly or something packed away into a Vaseline container would do for now, although I'd love to see you being searched at the terminal and the security guard pulling out KY Jelly)

Oh jeez. I bit my lip and breathed in sharply, I'm in for an interesting plane ride. I quickly found my bullet and plug, making sure I had the charging cord for the vibe, and the small tube of arousal gel disguised as a lip balm, and moved them all to my carry on backpack. I found a bottle of lube from my suitcase and ran to my bathroom to find the little container that said Vaseline, I kept this exactly for this reason.

Yes sir. They're all in my backpack now. I'm kind of scared for my plane ride but also really excited.

I did another once over, and decided I was satisfied with what I had. I grabbed my laptop and charger and put it in my backpack, then grabbed my phone from my bed and texted Master.

Laptop is away in my backpack now sir, I'll have to text you from now on. There's wifi on the plane so I can message you there.

I made my way downstairs, grabbed my keys from the table beside the door, and walked out to my car. I was so excited I was practically shaking.

Don't think you'll get to cum just yet my darling, remember I have the remote to the vibe.

I pouted, but I was still excited. I sent back a text really quick before I pulled out of my driveway.

Yes sir. I'm in the car now, so no texting and driving. See you soon xxx

The drive to the airport was quick, and I found myself getting nervous. My flight was in a little under forty five minutes.

I immediately went to check in when I got to the airport, and didn't waste any time going through security. I was terrified they were going to question the vibe and plug in my backpack, but they didn't even search my backpack, just asked me to show the liquids I had, which literally only consisted of the "Vaseline" I'd brought.

My flight was now due to take off in a half hour, and boarding started in fifteen minutes.

Everything is going swimmingly sir. I'll be there with you shortly

I found a spot to sit in a random row of seats, tapping my foot. I was a weird mix of nervous and excited. My phone buzzed in my lap, making me jump.

Go to the bathroom, take your laptop with you. Hook up the vibe to the airports wifi, it's the same server even on the planes.

I blushed, knowing what was coming. I stood up, and found my way to the bathroom, locking myself in a stall. I pulled my laptop and vibe out from my backpack, hooking the vibe to the laptop. It was a short process to hook it up to the wifi, and soon enough, I had completed my master's orders.

Hooked up and ready to go sir!!

The second my phone reported that he had read the message, the vibe came to life in my hand, going off a few times and then stopping.

You know what to do now.

Yes sir.

I slowly slid the vibe in, savouring the sensation. I couldn't really feel it when it was there, but I knew it was there. I was honestly surprised it hadn't started vibrating yet.

Take the arousal gel and put three pumps directly to your clit. No touching otherwise. And definitely no cumming. Insert the plug now as well, use as little lube as possible.

He really was trying to make this difficult on me, wasn't he? I did as he said, and immediately a minty coolness spread throughout me, which quickly turned to a pulsing warmth. I bit back a moan. I coated the plug in a small amount of lube, and slowly slid it into my ass. I loved the feeling of being stuffed full, though this plug only made itself known when I was walking.

Done sir. Boarding is starting soon sir, I'll have to go for a bit but soon I'll be able to talk to you with my laptop.

I put my laptop and the arousal gel back in my backpack, then made my way toward the gate. They had been announcing that my flight was boarding for the past five minutes.

I made it to the gate just in the nick of time, and as the woman was inspecting my ticket, the bullet came to life inside me, sending rapid fire vibrations through my core. I bit my lip to avoid moaning out loud. The vibrations stopped as soon as they started.

I quickly found my seat, I was in a window seat with nobody beside me, perfect. I put my backpack in the floor beneath my legs and checked my phone. I would have to turn it off soon.

Have a safe and fun flight my darling. I'll see you in two hours.

I took that as a final goodbye, and that he didn't really want me to message him on my laptop, so I turned my phone off and made myself comfortable.

Three minutes into the safety demonstration, the vibe came to life again. It was on high, nonstop. I let out a small noise that was almost inhuman, causing people to turn around and the flight attendant to glare at me. I quickly regained my composure. The vibe kept going, and soon my breathing quickened and shallowed. I bit my lip to hold back a moan. Surely he wasn't going to make me cum? I fought it off as long as I could, and just as I reaches the very edge, almost tipping over-

It stopped. I should have known better.

The vibe came back to life again, this time on it's lowest setting, just barely there. It wasn't enough to make me cum anytime soon, but just enough to keep me squirming and unable to focus on anything.

The rest of the plane ride was pretty uneventful. The vibe moved up a few levels or changed patterns every so often, but it mainly stayed on a low, constant vibration.

I started tapping my foot in anticipation when the captain announced that we around be landing soon. I was so excited. I knew my master would be waiting at the terminal for me.

I put everything back in my backpack, though I didn't have much out to begin with. I was just trying to busy myself.

The plane finally landed, and I got off of it as soon as I could. I followed everybody else to the terminal, and immediately started searching for my master.

I saw him, standing in a suit and tie. The entire suit was black, making him look powerful. He was holding a sign that had my username on it, which made me blush.

I started walking towards him, and the vibe sped up. I noticed he had one hand in his pocket. As I walked towards him, the vibe continued to speed up. He held his arms open wide, and I could see the remote in his hands, skilfully controlling the dial with one hand. He'd always told me how he wanted a hug the first time we met. I practically ran into his arms, and the vibe turned all the way up, nearly exploding with short bursts of vibrations. His arms wrapped around me, and I let out a moan.

"Sir..." I whined, my legs going shaky. The only thing holding my legs up was his arms. "Please..."

"Let go." He whispered in my ear. His voice was sexy, and raspy, and it was enough to send me over the edge. I came right then and there in the airport terminal.

After the last few shocks of pleasure washed through me, I looked up at him. He smiled at me, and I knew in that moment, the next two weeks were going to be absolutely amazing.

Likes: edging, mild denial, spankings, light anal, double penetrationnipple pain
Dislikes: hidden public, rubber band snaps
Limits: Family involved, poo, pee, public, blood, permanent, pics, messy, recordings, food, ass/pussy to mouth,

My toys!!
Alice0258 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alice0258 for this post:
Old 05-25-2014, 03:02 PM   #2
Galtee

If that was what the plane ride was like I can't wait to see what he does to you in the bedroom.
Limits: family, scat, messy, face.
KiK Flaltee
Send Nudes

Galtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 09:19 PM   #3
Yerst

Good start, well written. Looking forward to the next part.
Old 05-28-2014, 06:08 PM   #4
Alice0258

Here's the second part!! It's a little short but the parts are going to get longer I promise.

Chapter Two

Together we retrieved my suitcase, and made our way to his car. It was a very nice car, sleek and black, all leather interior.

He opened the door for me, making me blush. I climbed into the car, then waited for him to get in the drivers seat.

"Take off your top and shorts." He ordered, starting the car. "I wanna see those lovely underwear I picked out for you."

"Yes sir." I responded immediately, then quickly pulled my tank top and shorts off. My shorts were filled with cum, which made me blush. The crotchless thong hid nothing, my pussy was on display for anybody who looked in the window to see.

"Put your hands behind your back, push out your chest." He ordered, and I quickly obeyed. Now anybody who even glanced in my direction was sure to notice that I was only in my bra and panties. I could only hope the windows were tinted dark enough. "Now spread your legs to the very edge of the seat. And put this on." He handed me a blindfold, and I slipped it over my eyes. "Don't move unless I tell you to. You know what will happen if you do."

Problem was, I /didn't/ know what was going to happen. I knew I would be punished, but how? Master's punishments always took me off guard.

Suddenly, the air conditioning kicked on high, blowing freezing air straight onto my pussy. Instinctively, my legs pulled closed, and I tried to open them again before he noticed, but I was too late.

"What did I tell you?" He all but growled, though I could hear the smirk in his voice. I knew he had set the air conditioning vents to blow straight onto my pussy.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again." I nodded earnestly.

"You'd better hope not." Master nodded as he pulled out of his parking spot. "You have one infraction so far, let's see how many more we can get."

I hoped I wouldn't get any more at all, but I knew he was planning otherwise.

We drove through town, me blushing the entire time. I couldn't see who could see me. I was so wet, I was sure to leave a puddle in my master's car seat.

I felt the car come to a stop, and a whirring sound and a warm breeze told me that he had rolled the window down. I heard wolf whistling, and instinctively closed my legs and used my hands to cover my pussy.

"I think that one should count as two..." Master murmured, and I heard the window roll back up. Male voices could be heard protesting outside, and I felt my face go a bright shade of scarlet. "You moved both your hands and legs... That's three total darling. You really don't want anymore."

"Y-yes sir." My voice was trembling, I was nervous and excited.

The rest of the car ride was interesting. Master kept doing things to make me close my legs, such as turn the radio up really loudly to scare me, reaching over to push a couple of fingers inside me, and what seemed to be his favourite: turning the vibe up as high as it would go.

All in all, I moved a total of eleven times.

The car finally came to a stop, and I heard him turn the ignition off and climb out of the car. I was scared to move.

I heard my door open, and he slowly trailed a hand from my shoulder down my thigh. I shivered, but dared not move for fear of adding onto my punishment.

"Come on out darling, you can move now." He murmured softly. I breathed a sigh of relief, and climbed out of the car. "Leave your clothes, you won't be needing them."

I was still wearing the blindfold, and was unsure of where to go. He took my hand, leading me gently. I heard rocks crunch under our feet, and I was thankful he hadn't ordered me to take off my shoes.

He lead me gently up some stairs, and we walked across what sounded like a porch. I heard keys fumbling, and a door open. He lead me into his house, then let go of my hand, leaving me blind and helpless.

"Take off your shoes, panties, and bra, but keep the blindfold." He commanded, and I heard him circling around me. Eagerly, I kicked off my shoes and socks, pulled off my thong and unhooked my bra. "Stand with your legs apart, hands on your head. Keep your head straight, don't you dare turn it."

I did as he said, and felt extremely exposed as I did so. He continued walking around me, then stopped a little to my left and behind me, humming slightly. I turned my head towards him without thinking, and immediately received a away on the ass with what felt like... When did he pick up a riding crop??

"I think we'll make that twelve now..." He muttered, smiling. Twelve what??

He kept walking around me, occasionally swatting me with the riding crop. One particularly hard swat to my pussy made me moan and throw my head back.

"Thirteen..." He murmured. "Alright, I've seen enough. Let's move on to your punishment, yes?"

"Y-yes sir." I was getting nervous again. I heard his footsteps leave the room, but I dared not move. He came back quickly, and I felt his hands on my breasts. I let out a small whimper.

"Remember, thirteen." Master whispered, mere inches from my ear. He pinched my nipple, pulling and twisting it. I moaned, and his fingers were replaced by something with a much stronger grip. A clothespin.

I realised then what he was doing. Thirteen clothespins. He started rolling and twisting and tugging my other nipple, making it hard and stand at attention. Soon, it was being pinched by a clothespin as well.

Quickly, in what felt like mere seconds, a clothespin was placed on either side of my nipples, which made three on each breast. My chest was aching, but I still had seven more to go.

His hands slowly trailed down my stomach, over my hips, and down to my pussy. He circled my clit once, twice, three times. He pulled my pussy lip out, and soon he had a pin clipped to it. Two more followed, then three on the other side.

"You know where this last one's going, don't you?" Master murmured. Of course I knew.

"Yes sir." I nodded. "My clit, sir." As I said it, I grimaced. I hated having my clit pinned, and he knew that.

"Yes, your clit." He confirmed. His fingers sought out my most sensitive spot, circling it and teasing me. For a moment I forgot about all the pain and focused on the pleasure. That moment ended when a sharp pain shot straight through my core. I flinched, and he gave the pin on my clit a gentle tug.

"Now... For the second and last part, my darling..." Master murmured, starting to circle me again. "Pick a number between one and ten."

"Four, sir." I didn't want to pick too high, I knew he was up to something.

"Now subtract that from ten." A smirk shone through his voice. I swallowed hard, then spoke again, my voice shaky.

"S-six, sir." I nodded.

"And what's thirteen times six?" This is where I made my mistake. I should've chosen five. Not too high, and not too low.

"Seventy eight, I believe, sir..." I could be wrong. I hoped I was wrong. That seems like an awfully high number.

"Seventy eight spanks then." Master announced. He grabbed my hand, an lead me somewhere. He positioned me just so, then gently helped me kneel down. I heard him sit, and then he was pushing me forward, so I was laying across his lap. The clothespins on my tits protested, they were being tugged and pressed on. His hand started caressing my ass, giving a tug on the buttplug I still had in every so often. "You will count out loud, and thank me for every single one of them, or we will start from the beginning, understand?"

"Yes sir." I confirmed. His hand was suddenly gone from my ass, but came back quickly with a vengeance. I flinched, but said what I had to say. "One, thank you sir."

Every spank jostled the pins on my pussy. Never once did I forget to thank him, or count. I could feel my ass growing a nice shade of red. The spanks continuously grew harder. Each count came with a whimper.

"Seventy eight, thank you sir." I said finally. He pushed me so I was kneeling beside him.

"Now, how do you feel?" He asked. He always asks me this. Always.

"Rightfully punished, sir." I nodded.

"I bet you want me to remove the pins now, don't you?" He asked, and I merely nodded again. I felt him tug and twist on one of the ones on my tits, then he sharply pulled it off, without loosening it first. I flinched, but didn't protest.

He continued this with the next eleven pins. The ones on my nipples hurt the worst, but he was saving my clit for last. He spent a great deal of time tugging and twisting on it, and I could feel myself growing wetter, despite the pain.

"P-please sir..." I said, not really thinking. "Don't p-pull this one off... It will hurt too much, please sir."

"Is that so?" He murmured, twisting the pin slowly, making my back arch."

"Ah- yes sir." I gasped.

"Too bad." He said quickly, and before I knew it, the pin was being ripped off. I let out a small scream, which he muffled with his hand. A finger quickly replaced the pin, circling and rubbing and replacing all pain with pure pleasure. He pulled the vibe out of my pussy, letting it clatter to the floor as he replaced the vibe with two fingers, plunging deep and hard and fast. I gasped, not prepared for the contact. I was so wet, and so ready.

"Sir, p-please-" I stuttered out, practically writhing in his lap.

"Please what?" He all but growled, speeding up his thrusts.

"Please may I cum?" I whimpered. His thumb started circling my clit, fast and hard. I wouldn't last long, even if he denied me. Two weeks of denial have slayed me.

"You may, darling." He granted, and I was cumming within seconds.

Likes: edging, mild denial, spankings, light anal, double penetrationnipple pain
Limits: Family involved, poo, pee, public, blood, permanent, pics, messy, recordings, food, ass/pussy to mouth,

My toys!!
Old 06-02-2014, 02:12 PM   #5
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice! I loved reading this! you're very good at writing the events as they happened. Well done

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 10:02 AM   #6
Alice0258

Sorry this is so late and short!!

Chapter 3

He removed the blindfold from me soon after that, and lead me into what I assumed to be was his office.

"This..." Master started, picking up a piece of paper from his desk, "is your contract. It basically states that I own you for the next two weeks, and there's a list of the rules on the back."

A shudder went down my spine. At one point, being "owned" was something I would have been offended by. Now, it excited me.

He handed me the contract, which we had negotiated over the past week or so. I read over it, and he handed me a pen. I signed it, no hesitations. Flipping it over, I read the rules that just seemed obvious to me now.

1.) You will refer to me as Sir or Master while we are alone, as Michael when we have company.
2.) No touching or cumming without permission.
3.) You will be naked at all times, unless I tell you otherwise.
4.) You will do what I say, when I say it.
5.) You will wear your collar at all times when you are home.
6.) You will wear a buttplug at all times, even in public. We will increase the size of these buttplugs on a regular basis.
7.) There will be times when I have to leave you at the house. You are free to do as you wish while I am gone, but I will call you when I am five minutes from being home. I expect you to be standing in the foyer, legs spread, hands on your head, as I walk in the door.
8.) Any infractions will result in punishment, the severity of which will be determined by the severity of your infraction.

I smiled and looked up at him. Then frowned slightly, glancing back at the paper.

"Collar, sir?" He hadn't given me a collar, nor did I own one.

"Ah, yes..." He nodded, then pulled open a drawer in his desk. He retrieved a collar from it, then handed it to me, grinning. The collar was black, with silver fastenings and a single silver tag hanging from it. The tag had my name, Allison, on one side, and "Property of Michael" on the other.

"It's beautiful, sir..." I sighed wistfully. He took it from me, moving behind me so he could put it on for me. I pulled my hair out of the way for him, and it was fastened right around my neck within seconds.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled. His hands trailed down my back, over my hips and to my pussy. One hand teased my clit and the other moved up to pull and pinch at my nipples, all of which were still sore. He was pressed up against my back, and I could feel how hard he was.

"Sir..." I whimpered. His fingers were making slow circles around my clit, and it was maddening. "I want you."

"Want me to what, darling?" He murmured, lips close to my ear. He started kissing my neck, knowing that was a weak spot of mine.

"I want you to be inside of me." I breathed, struggling not to pant. "I want you to fuck me, I want to fuck you. I want to feel you inside of me."

"I want to hear you beg for it." His voice took a dramatic turn, going to a low growl. His fingers sped up, and I moaned loudly.

"Please sir." My voice was already breaking. "Please fuck me sir, please. I need it so badly sir!"

"Well, since you asked so very nicely." He smirked, then picked me up and set me on the edge of his desk, sweeping the papers off without care. He undid his belt buckle and fly, freeing his erection from it's bonds. He lined himself up with me, just barely pushing in.

"Please sir!" I whined. "Please fuck me, please."

"With pleasure." He smirked. With that, he started thrusting, more like slamming, into me. Each thrust made me gasp or moan, but he was silent. He slowly slid all the way out with each one, and with a roll of his hips he snapped back into me. "Don't you dare even /think/ of cumming without my permission."

"Yes, s-sir." I managed around a moan. I was so close already. His breathing got heavier. "Please sir, faster."

"I will go at the speed I prefer." He growled, which only turned me on even more. I loved his gravelly voice, and the dominance that it carried.

"S-sorry sir..." I whimpered. He slammed into me particularly hard and I let out a high pitched whine. "Please sir-" I cut myself off with a moan as he slammed into me again.

"Please what?" He growled. His hands found my clit again, and he started rubbing furiously. I couldn't think. I couldn't even keep my eyes open at this point.

And then I happened.

I came. I came without permission. And I came so hard I didn't come back down from the high for who even knows how long. When I opened my eyes, my master was glaring at me with eyes that were almost savage, and that was when I realised I was in deep trouble.

"You. Disobeyed. Me." His words were each punctuated with a sharp slap to my pussy, making me cry out with each one. I was extremely sensitive at this point.

"I-I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again!" I promised, my words coming it in a rush.

"I warned you not to cum without my permission." He snarled, pulling me up off the desk. He dragged me behind him, leading me to another room. I could barely keep up. I was genuinely afraid of him. "And I was hoping I wouldn't have to punish you too severely on your first day, too..."

"Please sir, I'm sorry." I whimpered as he pushed me into a dark room. I couldn't see. He locked the door behind him. "Please, let me make it up to you."

"What could you do to make it up to me?" His voice was filled with amusement and malice, like he knew there was nothing I could do to prove myself.

"Please sir-" I started, unable to think of something right off the bat. "Let me suck you, sir."

"You could do that..." He trailed off, a slight smirk in his voice. The light clicked on, and he was standing before me, still hard. "On your knees."

I gladly complied, scrambling to get on my knees before him. Without any further prompting, I took him into my mouth, tasting myself on him. I felt his hands fist into my hair, pushing me down. I took his entire length into my mouth, glad I had learned to control my gag reflex. I worked up and down on his cock, swirling my tongue around the head and deep-throating him. His breathing got heavy again, and I moaned with him in my mouth, sure to send vibrations.

A few minutes later he was cumming in my mouth, and I swallowed it all without being asked. I continued to suck him through the aftershocks of his orgasm, until he pulled me by my hair up to face him.

"You're a good cocksucker darling," he started, smiling, and I was beginning to get hopeful when his smile turned to a glare, "but you're still in need of a punishment."

He turned me around so I could see the rest of the room, and I gasped. It was something to behold. Shelves and cabinets lined one wall, cages on another, tables and crosses and x's on a third. In the middle of the room was a huge bed, outfitted in black silk.

"On the bed." He ordered, and I complied. "Lay down, spread eagle." I did as he said, and soon leather cuffs chained my arms and legs to each bedpost, tightened to where they were slightly pulling on my limbs. It was uncomfortable, but not painful. He moved behind me, rummaging through drawers. When he came back, he was holding a large buttplug, a vibrator, tape, and an iPod, complete with earbuds. Wordlessly, he brought the buttplug up to my mouth and I accepted it, sucking and licking and doing everything in my power to get it lubed. He didn't allow me to suck it for long, and he struggled to work it into me. It wasn't the largest I've ever taken, but without proper lube it was extremely uncomfortable. He positioned the vibrator so it was directly on my clit, then taped it there.

"I'm going to turn this on high and leave you." He said, scrolling through the iPod. "Since you can't control your orgasms, I'm going to give you as many as you want. You'll be listening to a piano composition while I'm gone. Doesn't that sound lovely?"

"Y-yes sir." I nodded, though I was scared. I'd experimented with forced orgasms before, and I was only able to have four before they started to hurt. And that was without three previous orgasms.

He put the earbuds in my ears and soft classical music started playing. I felt the vibrator switch on. I watched him as he left, and then the light clicked off, and the door swung shut, and I was completely alone.

My toys!!
Old 07-27-2014, 12:03 PM   #7
Preacher

I'm not one usually to comment on stories but this one I felt I had to. Simply brilliant.

Don't rush it - this has all the makings and potential to be a superb story. Great job!
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:50 PM   #8
jt1
Distinguished Member

Awesome story -- well written and very hot!
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:35 AM   #9
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Good story. Hope to read more soon.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #10
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

I can't wait for more!
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements