Old 04-03-2014, 04:01 PM   #1
NowStop

Default Rainfall

How I Met Your Mother's finale totally ripped off the night that she and I first met.

drip
drop
plink
pitter
patter
splash
plip

It was February 15th, 2009 and I was waiting for the nine twenty-seven p.m. bus to arrive at the corner of Palms and Overland in Los Angeles.

I was sitting down on a bench, the graffiti'd advertisement behind my back loudly screaming out about some upcoming rap show that had taken place two months earlier. The city had not bothered to put up shelters to cover up all of the bus stops yet, and so I was stuck shivering in my black rainjacket, trying my best to stay warm and to keep dry and failing miserably.

drip
drop
plink
splash
pitter
patter

I looked up for what must have been the thirteenth time to see a girl waiting for the bus as well ten feet away from me, next to the blue transit stop sign.

Her long red hair was tumbling down her back in a french braid as stood beneath a pink and white clear umbrella. I could tell that she had white bud headphones in her ears and was clearly listening to something with a heavy beat out of her iPhone that was jammed into her front pants pocket.

"You know, if you are going to keep staring at her, you might as well go talk to her."

The voice came out of nowhere and knocked me out of my entracement.

I looked over to see an elderly lady sitting down next to me, and I scooted over to try to give us both some personal space.

"I um, I don't know about um, that." I said somewhat meekly, the raindrops then falling into my eyes and turning them red and watery before as I feebly try to brush them away.

"The worst she can do is say no. Or pepper spray you. Or stick you." she said, making jabbing motions with her hand towards my waist. I involuntarily flexed my side away from her in response as my eyes flickered back over at the redhaired vixen once again.

And the rain continued to fall.

pitter

patter

"Truth or Dare? Seriously?" I groaned out, reaching for another chip and dipped it into the spinach artichoke dip from Applebee's that was between us on our bi-monthly movie handout night.

"Sure, why not? YOU are the one who forgot to get anything from Redbox. YOU are the one who was supposed to get the movie instead of the food stuffs." With that, she reached across and triumpantly stole my smothered chip away from my fingers before I could pop it into my mouth, an errand stand of her long red hair wisping about her face at the same time.

"Bitch", I said.

"Fucker." she automatically replied.

"Motherfucker!" I shouted back, sticking my finger in her face to accent the point.

"Fuck you and the fuck truck you fucked in on motherfucker!" she rapped at me without missing a beat, her green eyes boring into my face while she swore fluently.

I stuck my tongue out at her and then yawned.

"Fine, but I'm going to be surfing Netflix in the meantime." I said before slouching back, picking up my Xbox controller and booting up Netflix.

The red screen came on and I immediately started to flick through the listings as she said "Alright...Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Alright. What did you REALLY think of my best friend's boyfriend? The one that you said was simply WONDERFUL to talk to and GREAT for her."

"That he was WONDERFUL and GREAT. Obviously. I would NEVER imply otherwise. I mean seriously, he is such a great and deep GUY with GREAT morals. One of his BEST qualities is that he would NEVER cheat on your best friend. And he is TOTALLY going places in life. Just because he was told by his supervisor that he would NEVER get promoted where he works and that he keeps getting his hours cut but does not want to look for any other job and was arrested for pot and spent two weeks in jail since he couldn't make bail does NOT mean that he's not a WONDERFUL and GREAT guy for her."

I selected a 90's rom com starring Selma Hayek called "Fools Rush In" and started it up as soon as I finished making my point.

"You're an ass." she said as the Columbia Pictures logo came across the screen, settling in to watch the movie in the bean bag chair next to me.

"Whore." I tossed back at her. "Now listen. Next, you're gonna tell me to stop saying those true things about him in a minute. And its my turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare. And you shouldn't say those true things about him."

"Fine. Tell your best friend what you REALLY think about her boyfriend."

"Fuck you. No!" She then smacked me on the back of the head, damn near making me fall forward since I wasn't expecting it.

"Hey, YOU are the one who wanted to play this game."

~fin Chapter One: Noticing

The story I am writing, Rainfall.

Please give it a read, and tell me what you honestly think.

Piņa coladas, and getting caught in the rain. I like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.

Dislikes

Coffee. The fact that Pushing Daisies only got two seasons. And that there are some people who really believe that love is not all you need.

Last edited by NowStop; 04-03-2014 at 04:10 PM.
NowStop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NowStop for this post:
Old 04-06-2014, 09:33 PM   #2
NowStop

I finally gave in and did it.

I stood up, I awkwardly pulled the hood of my jacket down over my face, and then I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Is that...Is that "Xpander" by Sasha?"

She turned around, somewhat startled and pulled a bud out of her ear.

"What did you say?" she said to me. "I had my earphones in."

"Is that "Xpander" you're listening to? I can hear it all the way over there on the bench." I jerked my thumb back towards where I was sitting, the rain already running down and dripping off of my nose.

She stared at me for a moment beneath her umbrella. Her rich green eyes bored into me, and it was obvious that she was weary of me.

"Yeah, it is. Though I am more of a fan of B.B.E."

"Isn't that an offshoot of Age Of Love?"

She then cracked the faintest of smiles, the corners of her pale red lipsticked mouth barely turning upwards.

"Something like that."

She held her hand out awkwardly to me upside down, and I took it.

"I'm Autumn."

"Alex.", I stumbled out in reply.

"Come, get beneath my umbrella and listen with me. You're waiting for the bus as well?" She offered me an earbud, and I took it gratefully as she then shifted the umbrella over the two of us. She tried to cover us both up, but was only partially successful because the umbrella was quite clearly not meant to hide two people beneath it.

"Yeah, I am."

We then started to make small talk about our tastes in music and about ourselves, the trance beats drawing us together.

And all throughout...the rain continued to fall.

Pitter

patter

plip

splash

"Truth." Autumn said.

I grinned evilly, my mind expanding against the possibilities that I could inflict on her. Finally, I said three simple words.

"Top or Bottom?"

Her face flushed almost as red as her hair, and she threw a decoration pillow at me from the floor that was in her arm's reach. It hit me in the face and I then knocked it aside.

"Nunya. As in nunya fuckin' business. And top."

The movie was halfway over at this point, and it was pretty clear who Hayek was going to end up with when the credits rolled. As it always is with these types of movies.

"My turn again.", Autumn said. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth. Last time I said 'Dare', I ended up having ice dumped down my shirt while hopping on my right foot. Not something I am exactly eager to go through again tonight."

She paused for a moment.

She then looked over at me, and simply said:

"Alright. Why did you talk to me on that day when we first met?"

"Duh, your music." I looked away towards the TV and suddenly feigned quite a bit more interest in the movie than I have ever had up to this point tonight.

"Bullshit." she replied.

I took a quick peek over at her, and I could tell she wasn't going to let this go until I told her the truth (or something like it).

"...It was because you looked really cute standing there with your umbrella, okay?" I half mumbled the words, seriously wishing that she hadn't asked that. "I think I'm done playing for now. Can we just watch the rest of the movie?"

For once, she didn't have anything else to say. We both then watched the rest of the movie in silence.

~fin Chapter Two: Conversation

Piņa coladas, and getting caught in the rain. I like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.

Dislikes

Coffee. The fact that Pushing Daisies only got two seasons. And that there are some people who really believe that love is not all you need.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:56 PM   #3
NowStop

"You know, my boyfriend is in a band."

We're on the bus together, sitting next to each other, as the rain continues to pour down outside, buffering against the large bus windows and damn near drowning out all conversation.

"Boyfriend?"

Autumn nods at me, her eyes starting to light up and twist into a far off gaze as she starts to smile. "Yep. We've been together for...five years now? The anniversary of our first date was actually yesterday, on Valentine's Day."

She paused, and a crack of lightning threw a streak of pale light across her face for an instant.

"The funny thing though was that I actually stood him up for that first date. We met in a music store -you know, back when Sam Goody was actually still a place- and he asked me out almost immediately. I was a little shocked, and somehow I said yes." She laughed and then sneezed, catching it in the lapel of her raincoat.

"Fucking allergies. Anyways, I totally stood him up since I forgot that he asked me." She rolled her eyes, and I could plainly tell that she was only mildly annoyed despite the tone of her voice. "And he's never actually let me live it down."

"Anyways, he's in a band and he plays bass guit-"

Her words started to drown out both in my head and in the rain almost instantly, and I realized that this was probably going to lead nowhere between us.

pitter

patter

splish

CRACK

BOOM

plip

"Do you want to watch another movie?" I said.

"Uh, sure. No horror though. Can't stand that stuff." she made a face at me, her eyes crossing each other and her tongue sticking out.

"What? I was thinking about The Human Centipede. Or maybe Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Vancouver."

"Um, don't you mean 'Manhattan'?"

"Have you ever SEEN this movie? He totally goes to Vancouver. It looks like downtown Vancouver. Its no wonder he was forcibly dragged to hell in the next movie, he obviously has no sense of direction."

Autumn just stared at me, her mouth slightly agape.

"...Right. I'm seriously calling into question our friendship right now. And your taste in movies. I'm about to revoke your movie picking privileges."

Her iPhone then goes off, the ringtone playing the first few opening singing bars of I'm a Slave 4 U and I see her scramble to pick it up off the floor from behind her.

I roll my eyes. "Does he ever know that's your ringtone for him? Because -while totally appropriate, apparently- it is waaaay too much information."

"Fucker." she directed at me before she tapped and slid the answer bar on her phone as the ring refrain started up again. She then listened intently to the caller's voice, clearly hearing him check up on her and what she's doing.

"Not much," she says. "I'm just at my friend Jenny's place watching movies with her. And painting our nails. And having pillow fights!. And telling secrets!" she says with exaggerated girly-pitch to her voice before mock giggling to back up her smooth lie.

I roll my eyes again, and I am instantly rewarded with a swift smack to the back of my head.

"Yeah, I'll be home in a bit. Wanna go grab a late night bite at the Steak n' Shake? Okay. I love you, bye baby."

She taps the red circle on her phone, ending the call.

"You know, you could have just told him that we're hanging out together."

"And go through -that- fight again? He doesn't like you."

"Well shit, he should just get in line." I then start up a Kevin Hart standup special. I'm not necessarily the biggest fan of his, but its something to watch. And he doesn't use puppets, which is always a bonus for me.

We watch for about ten minutes in comfortable silence, before she finally says something.

Her voice is so soft and mute that I can only barely hear it.

"Truth."

~fin Chapter Three: Relationships

Dislikes

Last edited by NowStop; 04-09-2014 at 06:45 PM.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:36 PM   #4
NowStop

"Ugh, I SO do not want to go home right now."

Autumn rolled her eyes as she said that during a lull in our conversation, drawing her knees up against the back of the plastic bus bucket seats in front of her.

"Why not?"

"Well, for one, its raining. For two, I have laundry to do. I'm out of clean underwear, which is my barometer for when I need to do laundry. Third, I just really am not feeling it."

She looked over at me, her red hair coming undone out of its french braid and starting to wisp over her face.

"What are you doing at the moment? Are you busy?"

"Nope," I automatically lied, without quite realizing it until I had already said it.

"Alright then! We're going to Vito's. Its about two blocks walking from here, but its TOTALLY worth it." She then cocked her head to the side and then looked at me. "Or are you one of those...perverts...that likes Chicago's better?"

I tried to do my best to raise an eyebrow, failing miserably in the process.

"What are you talking about?"

The bus hit a rather large pothole in the road as it sluggishly accelerated down the road, throwing us both up into the air and then jolted us back down into our seats simultaneously. And then again as the back tires hit the same spot in the road once again.

pitter

patter

splish

BOOM

CRACK

drip

"PIZZA! Obviously. Its a great local place, you should come with me. We can hang out and talk more about music."

I shrugged, my heartbeat speeding up some.

"Sounds good to me. I've never been there before. And only perverts, pedophiles, and Yankees fans prefer deep dish pizza over real pizza," I said confidently, with an air of wisdom about me.

She gave me a curt nod. "Damn straight. 'Aight, we're getting off at the next stop then. You'll have to run through the rain, I am not about to pull my umbrella out in a thunderstorm."

She then smiled again. A little bigger this time than when we met first met just -half an hour? an hour?- ago.

"I'm crazy. But not insane. Mostly. i swear."

She then paused and gave me a jokingly-creepy smile.

"Or at least, that's what I want you to think. I swear that it doesn't rain inside my head TOO much."

I licked my dry and cracked lips, noticing that the dip and chips between us had most likely gone cold at this point. Ignoring my better sense, I grabbed another chip, dunked it in the dip.

"Alright...truth it is," I said. "Why did you ask me to go with you to that pizza place that day we met then?"

She paused, and I could automatically tell that she was trying to come up with a reason that sounded good to her. I shoved the chip in my mouth and started chewing on it, loving the flavors of the mixed artichoke with the saltiness of the chip as i waited for her answer.

~fin: Chapter Four: Procrastinating

Dislikes

Old 04-12-2014, 09:18 PM   #5
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

Great story! I love how it switches back and forth from the present to the past. Looking forward to the next chapters!

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, body writing, nipple play, teasing, messy, toothpaste, anything creative/unique
Dislikes: Pee/poop (will do pee for punishment), pain
Limits: Bananas, too public or risky, permanent, pictures (for complete strangers), family, webcam

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Check out my list of toys here!
Cookie's PM Dares (currently active)
BlueCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:29 PM   #6
NowStop

All the sudden she pulled the yellow ripcord that drooped down above the wide bus windows, and the bus skidded to a stop half a block later with a soft hissing sigh as the hydraulics dropped the side of the bus down to make it easier for us to get off.

"You coming Alex?" she said, flashing me a smile as she grabbed her closed umbrella and stepped awkwardly past me to get out into the bus aisle so she could go out the back bus exit.

"Yeah." I said simply as I stood up, throwing the hood of my jacket back over the mess of my hair as I then followed her.

We waited for the doors to open before we both hopped off into a rather deep and ugly water puddle.

"Ugh, fuck. My fucking socks are fucking soaked!" she shouted to make herself heard over the thunderstorm that was picking up and raging all around us. "And I seriously fucking liked my fucking Hello Kitty socks!"

BOOM

CRACK

plop

plip

BOOM

I just stood at her. I knew that it was raining and storming and thundering and all that shit but I couldn't just let this go.

"...Did you seriously just say 'my fucking Hello Kitty socks'? And did you seriously just use the word 'fuck' like five fuckin' times there?"

"Yeah, and fuck you if you don't fucking like it. I don't give a fuck." She stared at me with such an intensity in her eyes, daring, just DARING, me to say something about her socks again.

I stared back at her, and then realized that it was still raining.

"...Anyways..." I said as I shivered beneath my jacket, pulling it tighter against myself but not wanting to appear uncool and actually do it up properly. "Which way is this Vito's?"

She smiled and pointed off across the street, while grabbing a single earbud and shoving it into her ear before her thumb tapped through her song list and put on something random without her looking at it. "Down that way and up a block. Race ya there?"

"If you can catch me!" I immediately started running in the direction she was pointing before she could realize that I was cheating, my socks and shoes and pants and clothes all already waterlogged as she started up just a few paces behind me.

SPLASH

SPLASH

drip

drop

"HEY THAT'S NOT FAI-"

BOOM

CRACK

And the rain continued to fall as her words were lost in the storm.

The Kevin Hart comedy special was halfway over before she finally replied.

"Because you were interesting."

I immediately then sat up and stared at her.

"Bullshit." I said, throwing her word back at her as the people on the TV laughed at some fucking stupid joke that Hart just told.

She then turned and stared at me with that death glare lock look that she had down rather uncannily well.

"What?!" I said somewhat defensively. "You asked a TOTAL stranger to go eat PIZZA with you. What if I was a pervert? Or a murderer? Or, God-forbid, a fan of Nickelback?!"

"Fuck Nickelback." she automatically replied. "I mean seriously, who buys their garbage? Someone must if they keep putting out albums and keep going on tour. Yet all I have ever heard is 'fuck Nickelback' whenever they come up."

She then coughed hard, her eyes closing as she lunged and curled forward slightly out of reflex. She winced slightly before straightening back up.

"Fucking allergies. Anyways, that's the truth."

"Bullshit." I said again. "And you're trying to change the topic."

She finally spoke back to me after more than a few moments passed, her eyes looking down at her mis-matched green and pink Hello Kitty socks that were sagging down around her shoeless-feet while she said it quietly.

"...I have a boyfriend."

Before I could reply, she grabbed for her water and started to chug down a good portion of it before another cough caused her to sputter and spit it back up all over herself. She then started to coughed harder and harder as she tried to get all the water back up out of her lungs that she had swallowed the wrong way.

"You okay?" I said with concern in my voice once she finally finished.

"Yeah, sure. And now its your turn. Truth or Dare?"

~fin Chapter Five: Socks

Dislikes

Old 07-18-2014, 05:43 PM   #7
NowStop

Its the terror of knowing

What this world is about

Watching some good friends

Screaming "Let me out!"

"...I seriously cannot believe you are eating pizza like that."

Tomorrow gets me higher

Pressure on people - people on streets

I looked up at her, my mushroom and pepperoni slice half-dunked in my sweet tea as the hypnotic lyrics of Freddie and Bowie filter in through a tinny speaker set up in the corner of the shop and helpfully drown out the rain for the first time in forever tonight.

We were in Vito's, sitting across from each other at a rather ugly table. Surprisingly, we both love the EXACT same type of pizza. Which is like a one in a million - no, one in a billion - chance...

However...

"You should try it! Its awesome." I say as I then pull it back out and takes a large bite out of it.

"Yeah. No," she replies before she continues to mindlessly sing along with the song playing in the background.

Turned away from it all like a blind man

Sat on a fence but it don't work

Keep coming up with love but it's so slashed and torn

Why, why whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

She folded her slice in half and shoved it partway down into her mouth, the hot cheese clearly burning the roof of her mouth as she eats it down in quick succession. Our coats were dumped unceremoniously in a pile between our feet beneath the table, her umbrella tossed down upon them both.

"So, are you in school? Or do you work?" I asked her.

"I'm in school part-time and I work part-time. I work at a library, though I want to become a teacher." Her eyes lit up as she spoke and I could tell she was getting excited. "I want to teach history! My favorite period handsdown is the rise and fall of the Roman Empire and how strong it was. I mean seriously, even after the western half fell, the Byzentine Empire kept kicking along for another 800 years. But then again there is the Northern Renaissance, which is definitely unappreciated..."

As she continued to talk, I kept looking into her eyes and finding myself falling deeper and deeper into them.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I became suddenly aware that she was her fingers in front of my face, forcing me back to reality.

"Uhhh, yeah, sorry. Spaced out for a moment." I said as I fumbled for what to say.

"Dude, if you're tweaking out on me..." She stared at me all serious like for a moment, and then cracked a smile. "You gotta share."

'Cause love's such an old-fashioned word

And love dares you to care for

The people on the edge of the night...

I rolled my eyes at her and then she tosses her uneaten pizza crust back into the box against the edge as she sips on her coke, her lipstick leaving a smear print behind on the straw.

"You don't eat the crusts?" I asked her.

"Nope. I hate them. There is no pizza on them! Why should I eat just bread? If I wanted to eat bread, I'd just eat bread. All it does is make me full of crust, instead of pizza."

"And you call me weird." I said.

Under pressure

...Pressure...

"Dare," I replied as I summed up my courage for whatever she was going to make me do.

"I'd make you eat something weird, but with the way you eat your pizza...you'd probably enjoy it. " She rolled over onto her back, sticking her knees up into the air as she wiggled her toes inside of her Hello Kitty socks while she thought of something probably quite horrible for me.

"I know!" she said as she rolled over onto her stomach and stared at me with a wicked grin on her face her eyes glistening with evil inside of them. "Sing I'm A Little Teapot. And do the dance."

A pause.

I slowly turned my head towards her and I stared at her. "...Right."

"You gotta do it now! Don't worry, I won't record it. I promise." She said as she sat up, her legs crossed into each other as she clapped her hands once in excitement, clearly enjoying herself with this.

"If that's true, then you wouldn't mind tossing your phone onto the far couch." I said accusingly as I stood up in the middle of the room.

She rolled her eyes in exasperation as she then chucked her phone across the room as I had requested, where it then sunk down into the cushions partway.

"FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNEEEEEE." she said as she then held her hands up in the air and wiggled her fingers, to show that they are empty.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at her. "So fuckin' dramatic."

"Yeah, well, fuck you." she replied. "Start singing."

"I'm a little...teapot...short and stout..." I started to sing. "Here is my handle" -I put one hand on my hip - "and here is my spout" -I said as I held my other arm out in the air.

It was then that Autumn started to snicker, trying and failing horribly to keep a straight face.

"When I get all steamed up, hear me shout!"

"Just tip me over and pour me outtttt!" As I pantomimed an imaginary tea kettle and I tip myself over to the side, Autumn completely lost it and fell over backwards, her body shaking on the ground.

"God Alex..." she said between gasps, heaving heavily as she choked the words out.

I sat down where I was standing and I raised an eyebrow at her, a smirk crossing my face at the same time. "Yeah, well its my turn now. Truth or dare?"

She suddenly stopped and looked up at me, the reality of the situation clearly sinking down into her.

But only for a beat before she started to chuckle again, more quietly this time.

"Truth. I'm not stupid enough to say 'Dare'". She stuck her tongue out at me in jest.

I looked her dead in the eyes, and I finally asked her the question that I've been wondering ever since we first met that rainy night five years ago.

"Fine then...Why did you kiss me that night when we first met, even though you had a boyfriend?"

~fin Chapter Six: Singing

Dislikes

Last edited by NowStop; 07-21-2014 at 08:55 PM.
Old 07-20-2014, 12:08 PM   #8
nippleslut

It's very good, but to be honest, I skipped over each past part and just read the present - then went back and read the past. I read a lot of books, and books that skip back and forth so often just get on my nerves and I tend to skip around so I can get a continuous story. However, you are an excellent writer and I look forward to hearing more of this story.

I also love: orgasm control and denial, spanking, pee control, having to ask permission, and humiliation

Limits: Public/family, illegal, bleeding, wax/fire, poop, Cam or Pics, intense anal, extreme pee drinking

My heart and body are owned by the man who knows me and still wants me.
nippleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:33 PM   #9
NowStop

"Two Jack and Cokes, please," I said once I had caught the bartender's eye.

He nodded as he tipped an empty glass at a 45 degree angle beneath a Blue Moon tap and pulled the handle, causing an amber rush of beer to flood into the mug. I smiled as I saw him pull what was easily a perfect draft.

The smoke-filled area I was standing in was a sorry, dimly lit affair. The bar top itself was an old, stained, wooden slab that bent in an L-shape towards the loud kitchen where doubtlessly crappy pub food was made for people who would have the courage - or stupidity- to order it. There were a ton of study stools halfhazardly arranged flush with the counter so that people could lean against it when they started to seriously put away the drinks while the night waned on.

"Do you want to start a tab?"

"Nah, I'll just pay up. How much do I owe you?"

"Twelve-fifty."

"Okay, gimme a sec."

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my faded and cracked leather wallet. Flipping it open, I started to thumb out the green crumpled bills there to pay for the drinks, plus a decent tip to top it off.

"Not a bad choice, mate." came a voice to my left. I looked over and saw a man sitting there with an almost empty Budweiser beer bottle in his hand. He had brown hair and a messy goatee, as if he was trying to say that he honestly couldn't be bothered with the effort needed to keep it trimmed and clean everyday.

"Its one of my favorite drinks, and a new friend of mine that I happened to meet tonight loves it as well." I said as I placed the money down on the counter in front of me. The bartender told me that I was a couple of drinks in line back, and I was perfectly content to wait.

"You and me both. My girl's in the bathroom at the moment, powdering up. Or so she says, at least." My new brother-in-arms grinned at me, his faded blue eyes lighting up mischievously at the same time.

He then laughed and then took a heavy swig of his beer, damn near polishing it off in the process. "This is my secret place, where I can blow off some steam, get fucking drunk, and not have to worry about running into people that I know."

I gave a single acknowledging nod. "You and me both, though I haven't ever been here before. I met this girl just a few hours ago, and she suggested we go get a drink and this happened to be the closest bar."

It was at this point that a jaw-droppingly beautiful, slightly short girl with long, raven colored hair and clad in a fight, form-fitting blue dress that showed off her rack and perfect ass walked up to the guy I was making small talk with. She ignored me and gave him a deep, long kiss as her hand dipped between his legs and gave his package a sudden, sharp squeeze that made him gasp in surprise and mild pleasure.

"DEREK. WHAT. THE. FUCK."

I turned around with surprise to see Autumn stomping towards me, her jacket floating off slightly about her as she stormed across the room.

"Derek?" I said, more than a little bit confused, not quite sure what's going on.

Conversation in the bar stopped and everyone turned around to stare at Autumn as she shouted.

"Oh shit," the guy I had been talking to said softly as he heard her voice and then saw her once he turned his head.

Autumn grabbed one of the two Jack and Cokes that had been dropped down onto the bar edge when I wasn't looking, and slammed it back down her throat, her head tilting back as she literally drained the glass without gulping. She then slammed the empty back down on the bar, grabbed the other full one, and then threw it in the guy who I've been talking with's face before slapping him across the face.

"WHO. THE. FUCK. IS. SHE?" Autumn shouted at him in a loud, clipped voice, her green eyes burning with an intensity that made me take an involuntary step backwards in fear. The girl that was just moments before all over Derek gave Autumn a look of utter disgust.

"His girlfriend. Who the fuck do you think you are, bitch?" she snapped back, placing a hand on her hip.

"His girlfriend of five years, cunt. Now get your fucking hands off!" Autumn shouted back.

I looked over out of the corner of my eye, and I could see the bartender edging slowly to the phone, most likely to call LAPD if a brawl actually broke out.

I then looked back at Autumn and saw her fists clench and ball up at he sides.

Check that.

WHEN a brawl broke out.

Before Autumn could throw the first punch, Derek coldly turned away from her, and then grabbed his mistress and pulled her gently against him, his hand then encircling her waist as he did so.

Autumn's eyes widened up in surprise.

"What...the...fuck..." she said quietly, almost to only herself, in a disbelieving voice.

Autumn's face snapped up towards me as I asked her that question. I looked into her eyes and I saw a brief glimpse of deep hurt that was almost instantly replaced with only an intense, pissed off look locked away in the twin green furnaces that were suddenly ignited with a hellish fury.

"ALEX. WHAT. THE. FUCK." she shouted at me before slapping me across the face. Immediately, my flesh burned with her hand print and I involuntarily sucked in a breath of air as the pain started to sting and the flesh began to welt up.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER SPEAK ABOUT THAT AGAIN."

She paused, gathering up her rage again before she lashed out at me again.

"EVER. YOU FUCKING PROMISED."

She tried to backhand me again but I somehow managed to clumsily block her strike with my forearm.

"ITS THIS KIND OF SHIT THAT MAKES ME SERIOUSLY WANT T-" she started to say before she cut herself off and shook her head, looking down at the ground, at the bean bag chairs, at the remaining now-cold food, at the Xbox controller. In the very-near distance outside, I could hear a sudden cloudburst begin to rage, the thunder clapping loudly and reverberating around us.

"No, I'm not doing this." she said quietly to herself as she stood up.

~fin Chapter Seven: Betrayal

Dislikes

Last edited by NowStop; 08-08-2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-08-2014, 05:06 AM   #10
Ashen

This is a good start, looking forward to more.
Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #11
NowStop

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: While working on my story, I realized that I left out one -MAJOR- crucial detail in Chapter Seven. I have therefore revised and edited it into Chapter Seven's 'present' portion. I would recommend that everyone reading this story go back and re-read that portion.

I have drafted Chapter Eight and re-written it four times so far, but I think I have finally almost locked it down. As a result, I am planning on hopefully posting it this weekend.

Comments, as always, are always welcome, whether they are good or bad.

And everyone...

Thank you for continuing to read Rainfall.)

Dislikes

Last edited by NowStop; 08-08-2014 at 05:48 PM.
Old 08-10-2014, 08:07 PM   #12
NowStop

She turned around and fled outside without another word, her entire being instantly fading into the rainfall.

~fin Chapter Eight: Escape

Dislikes

Old 08-11-2014, 06:04 AM   #13
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowStop View Post
She turned around and fled outside without another word, her entire being instantly fading into the rainfall.

~fin Chapter Eight: Escape
Now, THAT'S a short chapter!
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 06:10 PM   #14
NowStop

I blinked, my body firmly planted in place as I was not sure what to do next. As soon as the door finished closing, it felt like time had suddenly stopped completely.

I looked over at Derek, his mistress, and then at the two empty glasses next to me.

"Looks like I'm not the only one fucking around," Derek said cheekily as he then finished his sole beer bottle and gave his playtoy a kiss on her neck.

"I'm...Autumn...we're...not..." I stumbled out, the words slowly slurring their way from my mouth as time finally started to speed back up into something approaching its normal pace.

"What? Seriously?" Derek replied with more than a little bit of incredulousness creeping into his voice as he motioned for another beer, as he dropped a rather large tip on the bar.

Before I could reply again, I found my feet suddenly running and dragging the rest of me out the door, my left hand snagging Autumn's clear pink and white umbrella out of the stand nearby the entrance at the last possible moment as I passed by.

pitter-patter

BOOM

CRACK

pitter-patter

pitter-patter

As soon as Autumn disappeared, I instantly dove for my phone on the ground next to my formerly-occupied beanbag chair and told Siri to call her. After a single frustrating failure of a try, Siri did exactly what I told her to do.

"Calling: Autumn," she droned out in her mechanical, feminine voice as the call connected through some distant cell phone tower.

A few moments later, I heard a phone start up, the brilliant crystallized excellence of [i]Xpander[i] by Sasha playing from over on the couch.

Shit, I swore silently to myself. I had forgotten that I had made her toss her phone away from that damn dare that she made me do a few moments earlier.

I walked over, picked Autumn's phone up, muted it, and then stuck it into my rear left pants pocket.

Getting more and more frustrated, I ran my fingers through my brown hair as I tried to think of where she may have went. I knew that I was supposed to go after her, but I couldn't really think of anywhere that she would be going to.

Unless...

I wonder if she went to the Steak n' Shake? I know she was supposed to meet up with her boyfriend there.

After hunting around quickly for my shoes, I grabbed my keys from off the floor next to the door, and then I ran to my crappy old car outside in the rain and I jumped inside. After failing to turn the engine over twice, it finally coughed and caught as I turned the headlights on.

pitter-patter

pitter-patter

pitter-patter

CRACK

BOOM

pitter-patter

pitter-patter

~fin Chapter Nine: Impulses

Dislikes

Last edited by NowStop; 08-14-2014 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:02 PM   #15
sammyGurl

very much liking this
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk