Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-28-2014, 08:42 PM   #1
Charhead

Default A Day With Master

I wrote this story for a friend who is a little like a master to me. I have already written the entire thing but it will posted in 9 installments. I will post each next segment if I get good feedback.

Part 1:

Charlotte stepped of the plane, squinting as the sun hit her eyes for the first time in 4 hours. She glanced around the airport to get her bearings and began following the signs to the exit. As she walked through the automatic doors, the blast of summer heat made her wince. As a California girl she wasn't used to such intense heat so she immediately felt perspiration form along her neck and under her arms.

As she meandered the the pick up area her phone began to buzz in her pocket. She pulled it out to find she had received a text from an unknown number. Curious, she opened the text to find that it was her master, Shawn. The text instructed her to look for a black town car waiting at the end if the terminal. She made her way through the families greeting and hugging each other and the well dressed business men talking forcefully into their phones until she was at the very end of the terminal.

There she found a black town car with blacked out windows waiting for her. She knocked on the window and a young chauffeur got out and placed her things in the trunk. As she slid into the back seat, her breath caught in her throat as the full realization of what was happening hit her. She and her master had been talking about meeting up for some time and they had set today as the date.

For the past few weeks Charlotte had barely thought of anything else. She settled in as the car pulled away and the second leg of her journey began. The car ride was uneventful and Charlotte dosed off to the hum of the tires on the road. She awoke as the car came to a halt and the door opened to reveal a quaint little neighborhood. As she stepped out, she looked around to find she was surrounded by quiet houses and a typical suburban neighbor hood. She couldn't believe that she was actually going to meet the man who had been controlling her sex life and that he lived in such a normal looking place. The driver placed her bags on the sidewalk next to her and drove away before Charlotte could thank him. She picked up her duffle bag and made her way up to the house directly in front of her.

Before she could knock on the door, a hand was clamped firmly across her mouth and an arm was wrapped around her, preventing her from breaking free. She tried to scream as she was dragged around the side of the house and thrown roughly into the trunk of a car.

She tried desperately to get out as the car pulled out of the drive way and accelerated down the street. She continued to kick at the walls of the trunk as the car made it's way out of town and into the surrounding farmland. The trunk lid was thrown open and a masked man grabbed Charlotte by the hair and dragged her through a large metal door into an underground bunker of sorts with various restraints and devices scattered throughout the room.

The man grabbed Charlotte's hands and pulled her up to a large chain attached to the wall. He threw her roughly to the ground and grabbed her small ankle, placing a cold metal cuff tightly around it. He walked back out the door and closed it behind him, leaving Charlotte shaking in the dim light provided by a single ceiling light in the middle of the room. She slowly stood up and looked around her place of captivity, squinting to make out a few different tables and wooden structures, all with chains and cuffs attached to them. She looked down at the metal cuff clamped tightly to her ankle and her eyes followed the chain until it disappeared into the solid concrete wall.

The door opened again and the masked man walked in carrying her bag and tossed it down by the door. He slowly began to walk towards her and she began to back away, scared for her life, until she hit the wall and could go no further. The man walked up to her until he was standing right in front of her and she could feel his hot breath on her neck and chest. He grabbed her hair and forced her head back to look him in his eyes. His back was to the light so Charlotte couldn't make out the color of his eyes, just a glint of light to let her know they were scanning her body and evaluating her form. She tried to break his grip on her hair but he only tightened his hold on her until pain shot through her scalp. She yelped at the pain and he quickly backed off and apologized to her, introducing himself as just "Master".

This confirmed Charlotte's suspicion that this man was her online master and she began to relax a bit, no longer in fear for her life. Shawn began to reassure her that he didn't want to hurt her and that he would release her after 24 hours and she would be free to go. Charlotte began to ask him a question and Shawn promptly slapped her across the face. "You will only speak when spoken to and you will address me as 'Sir'". Charlotte nodded meekly through the throbbing pain in her cheek and lowered her chin to her chest.

Shawn then walked over to one of the tables and picked up a pair of fabric scissors and began to cut through her blue v-neck, exposing her fancy black lace bra. He stood back for a moment and drank in the sight of the full bussom which he had only heard of before. He then began to work on her white short shorts, cutting down each leg until the shorts fell away, bringing to view the panties to match the bra. After taking in the view for a few seconds, Shawn set to work on the frilly underwear. As the black lace fell away, Shawn got full view of the breasts and pussy that would be his for the next day.

Once Shawn's mind finally began to slow down, he reached out and began to caress the firm breasts and knead the hardening nipples between his finger tips. Charlotte gasped as he stimulated her nipples and she couldn't help but feel aroused. Once he'd had his fill of touching her breasts, he began to run his hand down her stomach and onto her inner thighs. Charlotte's stomach churned as his fingers brushed lightly across one of the most sensitive areas of her body. She began to quiver with anticipation as the fingers danced across her thighs and flicked around her sensitive pussy. Her breathing became shallow and fluttery as he continued to stimulate her but deprived her of sexual release.

As Charlotte began to feel that she could no longer handle all the extremely arousing foreplay, Shawn quickly shoved two of his fingers into her tight, unprepared pussy. Even though she was aroused her pussy was not ready for the fast pounding he began to give her. She shrieked out loud as she felt as though his fingers were ripping her apart and he smacked her right tit hard. She yelped again and he smacked her left breast this time, she began to make a noise but quickly clamped her mouth shut and only whimpered in defeat.

Shawn promptly inserted another finger and Charlotte began to moan, by now she was no longer in pain and was experiencing intense pleasure. As her pussy began to adjust to the forceful finger fucking, Shawn inserted a fourth finger, jamming it hard into her dripping cunt. With all his fingers but his thumb in, his hand began to push deeper into her small pussy and he thrust it in hard against her pussy's attempt to keep his hand out. Charlotte could feel an orgasm building in her lower abdomen and Shawn seemed to sense this as he pulled his thumb tight to his palm and forced his entire hand into her pussy.

Last edited by Charhead; 07-28-2014 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Reading ease
Charhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Charhead for this post:
Old 07-28-2014, 09:18 PM   #2
Imjusthere

I like it so far. Very interested. Do keep going!

Wedgies (no hanging or messy); Anal

Ok With: Spanking; Small Wetting; Very Well-Hidden Public

Limits: Poo of Any Kind; Ice; Diapers; Lots of Wetting; Public; Friends or Family; Pictures or Videos

PM me DON'T PEE and a number ~ I won't pee for that many hours.

PM me SPANK ~ I will spank my ass HARD 20 times.

Email: [email protected]

Please degrade me and punish me.

Imjusthere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:19 PM   #3
sexyandiloveit

I really liked the story and I can't wait to read the rest. The only thing I would change is the format. It was hard to read the second paragraph because I kept losing my spot. So maybe try to make smaller paragraphs instead of one big paragraph but besides that I really loved the story.
Limits: full public, family/friends, anything with scat or pee, blood, enema, permanent, noisy, food, webcam, pics
sexyandiloveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:21 PM   #4
Charhead

The rest is better spacing wise.

I will not do: pictures, scat, anything involving family, lasting harm

I will do: anything else

I have: a double ended purple dildo, a small remote control egg vibrator (pink), a black butt plug, a large vibrator (not insertable) used for clit stimulation, anal beads

My story: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=187545
Read it and leave a comment.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:59 PM   #5
sexyandiloveit

Great I can't wait to read. Do you know when you are going to post the next part?
Limits: full public, family/friends, anything with scat or pee, blood, enema, permanent, noisy, food, webcam, pics
sexyandiloveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:00 PM   #6
Charhead

Now if you really want it.

I have: a double ended purple dildo, a small remote control egg vibrator (pink), a black butt plug, a large vibrator (not insertable) used for clit stimulation, anal beads

Old 07-28-2014, 10:16 PM   #7
Charhead

Default Part 2

She yelled out in pain and pleasure as his hand went wrist deep into her previously unfisted pussy. This earned her a quick smack to her right breast which stung as her already pink breast began to turn a darker red color. She bit her lip as little shocks of pain sparked across her breast.

As her mind refocused on what felt like her pussy being ripped, she felt an orgasm begin to surge through her but Shawn quickly and roughly pulled his hand out, balled in a fist, and her orgasm subsided just before it could begin. She let out a guttural moan as she collapsed to the floor, shaking in withdrawal from coming so close to orgasm but being denied the flood of warmth and pleasure.

As she sat there shaking, she reached down to touch her pussy and bring herself to the orgasm she needed so bad but Shawn quickly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her roughly to her feet. He dragged her along by her head to a small table and shoved her face down onto it.

He quickly shackled her hands to the far end of the table and her feet to the legs, splaying her out along the able with her face and breast pressed tightly against the wood and her ass at the edge of the table with her legs spread. He walked around her, dragging his hand across her body, tracing her spine up to her head and then back down to her ass.

Once he had walked all the around, he began to stroke and squeeze her ass. His fingers exploring every inch of her tight ass, he then pulled his right hand back and smacked hard across her right ass cheek. She jumped and squealed at the pain that shot through her ass cheek, she could feel the blood rushing to the stricken area and she knew her ass was turning bright red.

Shawn resumed rubbing and squeezing her ass, making sure to squeeze the sight of impact. Charlotte squirmed against her restraints as he groped her stinging ass, at this, Shawn drew his hand back again and smacked her other ass cheek, causing her to jump again. Charlotte felt her eyes began to moisten as the pain seared through her rear end as Shawn began to squeeze her bright red ass again.

Despite the pain, Charlotte noticed that her eyes weren't her only moist body parts. Charlotte had never been spanked that hard in her life and she had no idea why she was getting aroused after such pain. As Shawn continued to run one hand across her ass, he reached down and unbuttoned his pants. He pulled his already hard cock out, lubed it up and slammed it hard into Charlotte's tight ass hole.

She screamed as the cock went deep into her unexpecting ass and Shawn immediately smacked her across the ass once more. Charlotte began to whimper softly as she was pounded hard in her small asshole. Her whole body was pushed forward with each thrust and her face was pressed hard into the unforgiving wood.

She could feel her nipples getting very hard as they slid across the smooth surface and pressed hard down with each thrust into her ass. Shawn didn't let up until he unloaded his hot cum deep into her ass. Charlotte could feel the cum shooting deep into her asshole and she moaned with pleasure as she felt it go farther up her ass than anything ever had before. He pulled his throbbing cock out and dragged the head along her ass, smearing sticky cum along her pink ass cheeks.

Charlotte was extremely horny now and she had to cum soon or she felt she might pass out. Shawn unhooked the restraints holding her to the table and grabbed her by the hair once more, dragging her to larger table with more shackles. He tossed her onto the table and attached the cuffs to her feet and hands, spreading her out across the table in a spread eagle position, face up. He grabbed some clamps and elastic cord along with a small vibrating egg.

He attached a clamp to each of her nipples, to each of her pussy lips and one directly on her clit. He then attached an elastic cord to each clamp on the pussy lips and wrapped the cord below her thighs and around to meet back at the clamp on her clit. An elastic cord then went from each of the nipple claps down to the clit clamp as well. With her pussy spread wide open and her clit and nipples stretched out, the vibrator was then tied between the labia and clit clamps to press right against the bottom of her extended clit.

Old 07-28-2014, 11:34 PM   #8
randywood12
getDare Sweetheart

I am liking this story so far...keep it up, I know I am!

I am a very dominant but benevolent male looking for submissive females, no trannies or males.

Likes: cybersex play, masturbation, nudity, sexual and social intercourse, women with real breasts and taut nipples.

Dislikes: Extreme Pain, family, permanent, friends,shitting and pissing, deflamation of anyone's character.
randywood12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:32 AM   #9
roxy

This is good you should post the rest

Limits no public cum hanging wedgies or messy with food illegal family

PM me any dare within my limits and i will do it
roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:18 PM   #10
Charhead

I'll put the next part up later today.

Old 07-29-2014, 03:14 PM   #11
Charhead

Default Part 3

Shawn then turned on the vibrator to its highest setting and left her there, helpless against the stimulation that brought her quickly to her long awaited orgasm. The orgasm coursed through her body and all of her muscles began to clench and strain against the restraints as her back arched and she moaned loudly with pleasure.

As her muscles began to relax and she fell back to the table, the constant stimulation of the vibrator began to bring her back to orgasm. As Charlotte began to approach orgasm again, Shawn walked out the door and left her there all alone, strapped to a table with a vibrator strapped firmly to her clit.

Charlotte's hips began to buck against the pleasure which only pulled on her clit more and she began to cum again. This one left her shaking and tired, sitting in a puddle of her own cum, but the vibrator kept stimulating her clit and she was fast approaching another orgasm. This one hit her hard and she moaned loudly as her body was once again overwhelmed with pleasure.

This continued for another hour until Shawn came back with a large jug of water, to find Charlotte sobbing in a puddle of her own juices, spasming periodically. He walked over to her and placed his hand on the egg, pushing it harder into her clit as he stuck two fingers into her ass and fucked her roughly. She quickly came to orgasm once more and thrashed against the table as her spent body was overloaded with pleasure again.

Shawn pulled his fingers out, dripping with his own cum, and stuck them into Charlotte's mouth, forcing his fingers deep into her throat, making her gag on them. He pulled them out and wiped them on Charlotte's tits as he unhooked the clamps and relieved her from the vibrator. He unhooked he shackles binding her to the table and dragged her to a chair like set up where he shackled her hands above her head and her legs spread out and attached to the board she was sitting on.

He grabbed the water jug and held it up to her face, instructing her to drink. He poured the water into her mouth as she greedily drank as much as she could take. Once she was done drinking, he forced her head back and poured more water in to her mouth. He told her to swallow all if it and forced her to drink until she was slightly bloated. He walked over to a small cabinet by the door and pulled out a large black dildo.

It was about as long as his forearm and slightly thinner. He stuck his hand under her pussy and lifted her ass off the seat, sliding the large dildo underneath her. Charlotte began to panic as she realized what was going to happen and she struggled violently against the shackles. Shawn sighed and swung his hand up to smack her cunt hard. She yelped and whimpered but settled down enough for Shawn to position the dildo under her tight asshole.

He slathered the rubber cock with lube and began to press the head into her ass. She moaned as the huge cock started to slide into her ass. Shawn placed the cock on the seat and began to press Charlotte down onto it, pushing down on her hips as the cock pressed deeper into her ass than any other object had been. With great effort and lots of moaning from Charlotte, the cock finally slid all the way into her ass, leaving her to sit there with her ass full beyond anything she'd experienced before.

Shawn then tied down her thighs to keep her with the dildo fully up her ass and began rummaging through her bag. He tossed all the clothes onto the ground, separating them out by article. Once he had them all in piles he began looking through each one to find his favorite.

He picked out a pair of scarlet lace panties, a matching scarlet lace bra, a white mini skirt and a cropped black v-neck. He placed these items on a table by the door and walked over to Charlotte. He stepped up onto the board her legs were tied to and pulled out his cock again. It wasn't fully hard this time so he smacked it again her cheeks until it was totally erect.

He told her to open her mouth and then violently plowed his cock all the way down her throat. He pulled it out slightly and then forced it back down making her gag as his cock slid into the back of her throat. He fucked her hard like this, forcing her to deep throat his cock until he came with his cock down her throat. She had no choice but to swallow his entire load as he pulled his cock out and made her lick it clean, wiping her saliva across her face.

He put his cock away and removed the shackles holding her to the chair. As she stood up the dildo began to slide out of her ass and she moaned as it pulled out through her tight ass hole. Once it was all the way out, Shawn grabbed her hair again and dragged her to an inclined board where he shackled her spread eagle again. He then went to the cabinet again and pulled out a very thin metal object and a long, thin tube.

He brought these over to Charlotte and began to touch her pussy, spreading her lips apart to expose her clit and pee hole. He lubed up the small metal thing and began to rub it around her urethra. He began to slide it into her pee hole and she yelped at the new feeling. He began to slide it in and out, pushing deeper with each thrust. Charlotte started to squirm with the strange object in her urethra so Shawn quickly smacked her tits. She stopped moving and Shawn resumed fucking her pee hole.

Once the metal object was a good ways up her urethra, he pulled it out and began to insert the thin tube. He pushed the tube deep into her pee hole until it would go no further. He then took the other end of the tube forced it into Charlotte's mouth and told her to suck on it and release her bladder. She did as instructed and her pee began to travel up the tube towards her mouth.

Once it began to come out into her mouth, Shawn pulled it out and told her to push all of her pee out. Urine began to steam from the tube and pour over Charlotte's body as Shawn moved the tube around to get her totally covered in her own urine. When the flow stopped, he put the tube back in her mouth and made her suck every last drop out.

When she was finished, he pulled his cock out and pointed it right at her face, letting his own urine flow down her glistening body. Once he had finished covering her in pee, he unhooked her and led her over to a chain hanging from the ceiling. He clamped her hands to the chain on the ceiling and hooked her feet into a spreader bar.

He walked over to the wall and grabbed a large bucket, huffing as he hoisted it up above his head. Charlotte heard small clinks coming from the bucket as he staggered over to her, careful not to let the contents spill. He began to pour it over her head and she shrieked loudly as ice clod water cascaded down her body. She kept screaming as the entirety of the bucket was poured over her, washing off the sweat and pee caked to her body.

Old 07-29-2014, 05:17 PM   #12
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

This is some of her best work.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:02 PM   #13
Charhead

^^^Check out his username, it might look familiar.

Old 07-29-2014, 08:15 PM   #14
Charhead

Default Part 4

Once he was finished washing her, he brought out a towel and vigorously dried her off. He let her free from the shackles and dragged her to a chair with a mirror and table in front of it. He brought over her beauty supplies from her bag and instructed her to get ready to go out. He placed the clothes he had picked out next to her and made her get dressed and do her hair and makeup.

Once she was ready he brought out a special belt for her to wear that would give her a shock if she tried to disobey or run and had a tracking device on it. When Charlotte was all set to go, he made her walk out to his car and sit in the passenger seat.

Shawn drove them into a new town and parked the car on the main street, instructing Charlotte to get out and stand on the curb. Shawn followed her out and told her to walk next to him with her hands at her sides. It was around dinner time and Charlotte realized that she was very hungry from all the orgasms and her exposed stomach began to growl.

Shawn led her into a bustling restaurant and asked for a table for two. They sat down and Shawn instructed Charlotte to keep her legs wide open the whole time they were there. Once their drinks arrived, Shawn ordered for the both of them, getting Charlotte a small salad. The food arrived a while later and Charlotte wolfed down her salad in seconds, still desperate for more food.

Once Shawn had finished his meal, he told Charlotte to follow him to the bathroom. He forced her into the small bathroom and locked the door behind them. He told her to take off all her clothes and hang them on a coat hook. Once she was completely naked, he told her to get down on her knees and suck his cock. She grumbled about the floor being dirty and he promptly smacked each if her tits. She got down onto the floor and pulled his cock out.

She began to toy with his cock using her tongue and pressing it against her cheek and smacking it. She then began to really suck his cock and she forced her head down until she gaged and then thrust it farther down her throat. After a while of this, Shawn instructed her to stand up and he began to rub his hand roughly against her pussy.

She was already pretty aroused and wet so he pushed her against the wall and slid his cock into her tight pussy. She moaned as he pushed his cock all the way down to the base and began to fuck her hard, slamming his cock deep into her dripping pussy. He placed his hands on her hips and drove his cock balls deep up her pussy until he came deep in her fuckhole.

She moaned as he pulled his cock out and cum began to seep out. He told her to hold all his cum in and made her suck his cock clean again. He told her to put her clothes back on, excluding her bra and panties. Once she was dressed again, Shawn took her pretty red panties and shoved them deep into her pussy with his cum. He then made her bend over as he thrust two fingers up her tight ass again. He fucked her deep and hard, adding a third finger, until she came hard, moaning loudly despite being in such a public place.

The pair returned to their seat and Shawn allowed Charlotte to order a dessert before he paid and they left. Shawn told Charlotte to leave her bra on the seat as they left and made their way down the street and into a supermarket. Shawn took Charlotte over to the vegetable section where he picked out a cucumber, some carrots and a large gourd. They went to the front to pay and Shawn instructed Charlotte to drop a coin and bend over to pick it up, showing everyone her bare ass and pussy.

The cashier dropped the next customers items and the customer started choking on his own saliva. Shawn led Charlotte down a side street until they got away from the dinner bustle and into a residential area. He pulled her into the shadow of a building where they were still very visible to the street and pulled out the cucumber and stuck it deep down her throat. He then hoisted her onto a dumpster where he spread her legs and began inserting carrots into her pussy. He forced eight carrots deep into her pussy as she moaned softly. He then pushed her onto her back and began working the large gourd into her ass.

She couldn't contain herself with this one and she began to let out loud, guttural moans through the cucumber in her mouth. A couple walked by and glanced over at Shawn and Charlotte and Shawn told Charlotte to flash her tits to them. The woman gasped and the guy stopped dead in his tracks as his girlfriend tugged on his arm to hurry away. With all of Charlotte's holes full of vegetables, they began to walk again, continuing into the residential area.

Old 07-30-2014, 08:11 PM   #15
Charhead

Default Part 5

They made there way into a small park where Shawn instructed her to sit on a bench right next to the path. He pulled out three pieces of rope from his small bag and began to tie Charlotte to the bench. He tied her arms together behind the back and each of her legs, spread open, to the seat.

He pulled her shirt up, exposing her breasts and pulled her skirt up on to her stomach. He picked up his bag and walked away, leaving Charlotte tied to a bench with her tits and pussy exposed. At first there was no one there and Charlotte began to relax a little, but the town began to finish dinner and people began to enter the park.

Charlotte's breath began to quicken as the people made there way towards her. As they got closer, some people gave her a look of disgust and turned around, others walked by pretending not to notice and some just stared. One man pulled out his phone to take a picture of the helpless woman with a cucumber in her mouth and carrots protruding from her pussy.

Charlotte began to squirm but the huge squash in her ass forced her to stop moving. As the night progressed, the people walking by got progressively more drunk and after half an hour of sitting there alone, a group of men approached her and began to grope her. They stank of alcohol and Charlotte began to panic, she struggled against the ropes despite her stuffed ass and this only riled the men more.

One took the cucumber from her mouth and began to shove it forcefully down her throat. Charlotte tried to scream but the cucumber down her throat meant the only noise that came out was garbled whine. Once the men had there fun and began to move along, Charlotte was relieved to see that park was all but empty now.

Shawn returned a few minutes later leading a large dog. Charlotte was relieved as she thought she was leaving but Shawn tightened the ropes and began pulling the carrots out of her pussy. Once they were all out, he reached in and pulled out her sopping, cum covered panties. He pulled the cucumber out of her mouth and shoved the dripping panties in the back of her mouth and put the cucumber back down her throat.

He glanced around, making sure the park was empty, and pulled out his cock. He out his hands on the seat back and leaned in, sliding his cock into her pussy. He leaned all his weight into her and drove his cock as far into her pussy as it would go. He fucked her harder and harder, causing her to make a low moan through her stuffed mouth.

He placed one hand on her breasts and began to play with her nipples as he plowed her hard. He squeezed and smacked her bouncing tits as his cock began to pulse and he unloaded into her pussy. She began to choke on the cucumber as she couldn't help but let out a scream. Shawn pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy and helped her get the vegetable out of her throat.

He then pulled a jar of peanut butter out and began to slather it across her pussy, putting extra on her clit and under her pussy lips. "This is Rufus, he hasn't been fixed" he said as he guided the large dog's nose to her peanut butter slathered cunt where he began licking aggressively.

Charlotte began to shudder as the rough tongue stimulated her pussy better than any human could. She was quickly approaching orgasm again and she started moaning as the dog's tongue found it's way into every part of her sopping pussy. Once all the peanut butter was gone, Shawn untied Charlotte from the bench and dragged her her to a nearby tree.

He pulled out a collar and tightened it around Charlotte's neck until she was lightly asphyxiating and clipped a long leash to it. He wrapped the leash around a light post and tied the dog in the same way. He guided the dog behind her and let him sniff the dripping pussy, smacking it to give the dog permission to mount her. The dog took the que and hopped on too of her, humping her furiously.

His cock began to emerge and Shawn guided it into her waiting pussy. The dog pounded her vigorously, driving his huge red cock deep into her pussy. Charlotte was ready to orgasm again as the dog shot his cum deep into her pussy. She began to moan loudly, the sound echoing through the night as she bucked her hips into his cock and began to shake with the overwhelming pleasure surge.

The dog stopped thrusting and pushed his cock as deep as it would go and sat there, his cum filling her pussy to the brim. Once the dog stepped off, Shawn pulled the panties out if her mouth and shoved them back into her pussy, keeping the dog cum in.

He put the carrots and cucumber back in and untied the leash from the pole, leading her by her neck back through the main drag to the car. People stared as the woman dressed in skimpy clothes with a vegetable in her mouth was led around like a dog.

They made it back to the car through the flashing smartphones and drove back to the bunker. Once they were back inside, Shawn made Charlotte strip and remove the vegetables from all her holes. He reattached the shackle to her ankle and told her to sleep in the corner on the floor. Charlotte quickly dozed off, tired from all the orgasms.

Advertisements
Kink Talk