Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2014, 05:32 PM   #1
Deadpool15

Default Slave to a girl

So there is this girl named Sofia who hates me because in 6th grade when we were playing flag football I pulled her flag and her shorts came off too. So now were in high school and one day a girl asked me to play truth or dare I said ok but when we got to the meeting spot Sofia was there to get her revenge. So when I chose dare Sofia said "you must do whatever I say for the rest of your life". Then she told me to go to her house later. She gave me the address then left. When I drive to her house later she was waiting for me. "First things first" she said "I will be referred to as queen Sofia". "Ok" I said "ok who" she said. "Ok queen Sofia" I said. "Now servant I've always wanted a dog get on all fours and be my pet". "Yes queen Sofia" I said. So I got on all fours and was officially her puppy dog. "Oh and one more thing servant dogs don't wear clothes". Inside I felt so humiliated. But I had to do what she said so I stripped naked. Then all of a sudden I hear a camera flash. "There servant now if you disobey this photo goes to every girl in school. I knew I had a lot of humiliation coming
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Deadpool15 for this post:
Old 07-27-2014, 05:33 PM   #2
Deadpool15

Chapter 2 coming soon
Old 07-27-2014, 05:59 PM   #3
Deadpool15

Chapter 2

So I was on all fours and naked. Then Sofia told me "any time you disobey I will spank your bare ass". Then I was even more horrified of her. She then gave me a collar and leash and said "put those on we are going for a walk". Then I was outside walking on all fours in the nude the amount of people who saw me is too
much to say. One teenage girl asked Sofia if she could pet me she said ok then the girl smacked my ass so hard it was red. Then Sofia said tonight there is a special dinner for cheerleaders and she was invited. "I've already talked to the cheer captain" said Sofia "You can dine with me and her in this cheer uniform". I told her "queen Sofia I would much rather stay home". "I thought so but that was not the offer so now you will be dining with the rest of the cheer squad and you will be naked". I knew I made the wrong choice so that night I was completely humiliated being naked infront of the cheer squad. Later on during dinner the cheerleaders said they wanted entertainment so I was forced to do sexual dances on the table naked.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:00 PM   #4
Deadpool15

Chapter 3 coming soon
Old 07-28-2014, 03:34 AM   #5
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Great start. Could be longer though.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:59 PM   #6
Deadpool15

Chapter 3

A few weeks after the dinner Sofia announced that she would be having a party tonight I knew this could only mean one thing more complete humiliation. She told me "tonight servant you will wear this maid's outfit and you will answer the door by saying welcome to queen Sofia's party I'm her royal bitch your wish is my command tonight". "Yes queen Sofia" I said. That night the doorbell rang and it was two of the cheerleaders. When I used the greeting I was forced to use they broke out laughing. When all the guests arrived I was serving them drinks and being about 50 girls bitch that night. At one point a girl called me over to her and said "bitch that outfit isn't working for you, you need something more pleasing to us girls eyes". "What shall I wear then" I asked. "Nothing strip naked NOW" she said. So I stripped down to my birthday suit and they laughed hysterically. "Now I need some entertainment dance for me and I want to see that ass shake bitch" she said. So I was dancing like a stripper. Then Sofia told me "bitch we need more drinks go down to the gas station and get us some drinks. Then I reached for my clothes to get going but then Sofia said "I never told you to put clothes on". So I drove down to the gas station completely naked and when I walked in the only one there was the cashier who was a girl in her early 20s. She asked me "don't mind me asking but why are you naked". It wasn't that bad since I was covering up so she couldn't see my dick. I told her I lost a bet with some girls. "That why you don't mess with girls" she told me. Then she said she would offer me a deal. If you let me see your dick and let me spank your ass 50 times ill let you have the drinks for free". I agreed and when I left she said "ill allow you to get anything for free anytime you come naked on my shift". I said ok then returned to the party gave Sofia the drinks and continued dancing.
Old 07-28-2014, 06:00 PM   #7
Deadpool15

Made chapter 3 a little longer chapter 4 coming soon
Old 07-29-2014, 01:36 AM   #8
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Size isn't everything, as you probably know. Longer chapters would be better, but keep the length according to your style. I don't want the quality to suffer by padding out the chapters. Good story.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:46 AM   #9
chocolatedispenser

there needs to be a little more detail... so its like you are the guy undressed in front of the girls not just reading a story about it.
chocolatedispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:46 AM   #10
Deadpool15

Ok ill work on it
Old 07-29-2014, 09:33 AM   #11
Deadpool15

It's just this is my first time posting a story so thanks for the feed back
Old 07-31-2014, 06:14 PM   #12
Stefkevo

Plees go on Nice story
Stefkevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:04 PM   #13
Deadpool15

Ok sorry guys been on vacation for a while working on next chapter now
Old 08-01-2014, 05:00 PM   #14
Fetique
Enigma

Not trying to be mean, but you might want to try formatting the text more, instead of having one solid block. Also, feels like you're rushing the story a bit.

Again, trying to help you
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #15
Deadpool15

I understand thanks for the help

Advertisements
Kink Talk