Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-23-2017, 04:32 AM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Create your Own Journey in the Forest

I just copied lots of things from the Cumulative forest dare, listen and combined them and twisted them into what you read below. It's not supposed to be a ready-for-use dare because there aren't many people who will do this dare anyway. Just pick what you like and get daring if you want to have fun.

How to create your own journey
1. Start with choosing the correct forest entrance settings.
2. Choose directions to walk towards by going over all the options.
3. When you're (deep) in the forest, apply conditions to when you are allowed to walk, lose clothing and do small or big tasks.
4. Get creative yourself and do it for yourself (experience and memories) rather than having someone force you to do the dare.

Forest entrance
- Amount of clothes you wear: x or none.
- Amount of clothes you take with you: x or none.
- Cross-dressing only: yes, only underwear or no.
- Additional attributes: handcuffs, zipties, duct tape, rope, scissors, clothes pegs, a die for random numbers, something else.
- Start of the dare: time and date.
- Safe point availability: car, home, an extra bag with clothes, something else.
- Smartphone availability: GPS and dare list or nothing.
- Camera availability: yes or no.

Directions
- Choice of direction: yes, random or no.
- How far: walking distance in minutes or meters.
- How to move: walking, jogging, sprinting, crawling, another way.
- Destination: move away from x, move towards x, North-East-South-West or random.
- Attributes: blindfold, handcuffs, ankle restrictions, gag, something else.
- Forest trails: primary trails only, secondary trails allowed or following trails is optional.

Losing clothes:
- Throw your clothing as high up in a tree as possible.
- Every x distance/time, you must take off an article of clothing.
- Burry your clothing under leafs, twigs and anything from nature.
- Use clothing as a gag, blindfold or other attributes.
- Zip tie your clothing to a tree or branches.
- Throw your clothes away in a random, unknown direction.

Conditions
- You may only move while you have a boner (semi-boner doesn't count) or hard nipples.
- You may only move with your hands locked or placed on your head.
- You may only move with something up your ass.

Small tasks
- Edge x times.
- Find a dead tree on the ground, bend yourself over the tree and spank yourself x times.
- Sit in a puddle of mud.
- Cover your genitals with honey or something else naturally sweet.
- Continue walking with your hands locked behind your back.
- Yell x.

Big tasks
- Walk to an open area. You may not cover up yourself with anything but leafs you can find on the ground. Don't leave the open area for x minutes.
- Find yourself some nettles and apply the top of the leafs to your balls/labia.
- 24 Hours before you attempt to do the dare, announce the location/forest in which you will do the dare along with the time of when you start.
- Tie something relatively heavy to your balls with 2 meters of rope between your balls and the object so you have to drag it around through the forest.
- Find a good spot with lots of insects, ants and other small organisms and sit on the ground, naked, with your legs spread. Preferably something sweet on your genitals.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 01-07-2018, 01:16 PM   #2
321tt
Distinguished Member

Looks good, let me save this for later with some options:

Forest entrance
- Amount of clothes you wear: 3 (briefs, T-shift, standard shorts or pants), plus socks and shoes that I won't put off.
- Amount of clothes you take with you: 2 (female thongs, very tiny mesh shorts).
- Additional attributes: duct tape.
- Start of the dare: will be decided later.
- Safe point availability: car and hidden place in the forest.
- Smartphone availability: nothing, I'll make papernotes, but I'll take the phone with me.
- Camera availability: yes, I love to take pictures.

Directions
- Choice of direction: yes.
- How far: 700 meters.
- How to move: walking or jogging.
- Destination: will be decided later.
- Attributes: duct tape on one nipple.
- Forest trails: following trails is optional.

Losing/gaining clothes:
- Throw your clothing as high up in a tree as possible.
- Every 100 metres, take off an article of clothing. Once naked, walk for 300 meters. Then start putting the new articles on at the same pace.
- Bury your clothing under leafs, twigs and anything from nature.

Conditions
- You may only move while you have a boner (semi-boner doesn't count).
- You may only move while you squeeze or twist one nipple using your fingernails.

Small tasks
- Edge before taking off/putting on a piece of clothing.
- Once naked, rub your asshole against something in the nature for 2 minutes (narrow tree, ...).
- If you meet any nettles, rub them against your crotch.

Big tasks
- Once naked, tie a 1 litre bottle of water to your balls and drag it behind you for the rest of the dare. Leave it there for the rest of the dare.

--

I think this will be quite some fun!
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 12:05 AM   #3
younganalwhore

Ok I'm up for this dare, I have a forest behind my house and I'd like for someone to create a dare for me, if you add me on kik I'll send pictures as proof of completion (arcticcobra) anyway get thinking and push me far! Make sure to include some anal dares including a full bottle of beer (drinking / pouring on my self / using as lube / enema) and the actual bottle it's self as it's my favourite way to stretch out my hole and is by far my favourite toy that I can have wherever I am, I will also be up for using my natural surroundings for kinky fun and also keep in mind I'm willing to break some of my limits depending on the task, one more thing I'm in the uk and it's cold so use that to your advantage �� Have fun and send me your dares on kik or via private message, I will do any and all dares not only the first so your never too late to dare me!
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Pic / video of anything you want me to show... If I answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere you please! - here is the thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

Likes: Extreme anal, Insertions, PnP, Submission, Lengthy Dares, Public, Exposure, Piss, bizarre Lubes / insertions, Chastity
Limits: Family, Scat

Kik - Arcticcobra
younganalwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:59 AM   #4
daredev

This sounds so fun cant wait for summer
daredev is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, clothes, dare, dares, exhibitionism, expose, exposure, forest, messy, naked, nude, outdoor, risk, self-bondage