Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 01-16-2017, 09:11 AM   #136
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks my dear pet for your nice report. It was fun to let you "work" for your orgasm like this.

To those who wonder "why" my pet got an orgasm so soon after the previous orgasm.........

I like orgasm control, my pet likes it. Already she had 2 nice long denial challenges. One with a length she had challenged herself to, and one i challenged her to.
It is tempting to just do long stretches every time. But,... In fact i think doing also short stretches adds to the fun.

Yesterday my pet even commented at start: " oh i know you just want to make me horny and are not giving me an orgasm". Well, already before that comment i knew i would give her an orgasm.
She will just be much hornier in a session right after an orgasm if she knows that the fact she had an orgasm does not mean she won't get an other one.
If not having an orgasm within a week after the previous one would be a rule, she would hardly be horny in such week.

In short,
My pet will not know when she gets one. It's only me who knows when it's her time.
Not only that can be later than she thinks, it may also be sooner.

Oh yes, my pet would love to know. Or know when "certainly not".
But,... I love to keep her in the dark.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 01-16-2017 at 10:30 AM.
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:49 PM   #137
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

this was such a pleasure to read. I am pushing myself at this current moment I have had a plug in for 7hrs 51 mins and still counting.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 05:21 AM   #138
sir sam
Distinguished Member

To those who wonder what happend to the journal,...
it's up to my pet to decide when to post and when not, but....

There is not so much to report abaout anymore.
My pet is now plugged 24/7. Yes,.. day and night. With something like 30min a day for relax and cleaning. About once a week she needs a day off or so because of irritation. But all togetehr I would say she can say she normally wearing her plug 24/7. I like it. It's hot. I knwo it reminds her of being owned by me.

Her long denial challenges are over. She has proven she could do them. Basically the objective of this thread has been achieved.
She still is under full orgasm control. She had her last orgasm last tuesday and she has no clue when the next one will be there. As you have been reading I not necessarily have her waiting for long periods. In fact, i like that she has the knowledge that an orgams could be there any moment. It could happen in the next 15 minutes. Always! But,.. i know she can do a few weeks. At any time,... it could also still be days... weeks until her next orgasm.
It could be 15 minutes..... it could be a few weeks.... i like that.

But all together,... we are back to our normal dynamic. It never was the intention to do a daily post about that. She will post again if she likes.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk