Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-26-2016, 10:53 PM   #31
SuddenlyEntropy

What about me? You skipped me in your latest reply.

6'2"-180LBS-6.5"

Limits: Exposure, Permanent, Blackmail, Family

Pm Dares

I'm currently looking to add more dares to my Pm Dare list. Send me one and I'll add it.
SuddenlyEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 10:48 AM   #32
Wanttoimprove

I up this topic, some people for hearthstone dares ?

Hard limit : scat, extrem pain, illegal, boring things (corner time…)

bi sub

Kik : Bmail11
Wanttoimprove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 03:58 PM   #33
Alexander/Sasha

I'd like to get one if I can.

Limits: family/friends, messy/piss/poo, permanent damage, pics

Toys: medium sized dildo, earplugs, blindfold, household objects (clothespegs, rope, duct tape, ...)
Alexander/Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 04:16 PM   #34
SpicyCurry

I will take a challenge. I prefer cum play/eating, piss play, and repeated orgasms until dry
SpicyCurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:51 AM   #35
DiapperMe

Would love to take a challenge. Thank you.

Likes: getting drunk and wasted, leaking diapers, full bladder, public pee desperation, pee holding, teamviewer, sissification, wetting, diapers, pee, furry, hentai, being humiliated, semi/hidden publich
Limits: family, hard scat, pain, permanent, blood, full open public

Control, fill my bladder! Ban my toilet!
Make me pee desperate at any time at any place I am!

My PM dares

kik: diapperme
DiapperMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:57 PM   #36
younganalwhore

Wow I've been inactive on getdare for a while! Anyway I completely forgot to do this dare! Sorry by the way, anyway staying true to my word I have just completed this dare, I ended up losing all my games due to an outdated deck and my brain probably not working at full capacity as it was begging for the teasing that was to follow but either way I edged three times for every loss as you stated and as for the second part, I don't sip beer... I drink it... I finished 7.5 bottles of beer again normally I wouldn't do this while gaming but I think my brain was begging for a true anal ruining anyway, I went outside and found a location for each bottle (to clarify I ended up just finishing the rest of the half finished bottle and including it because when you hit .5 you gotta round up eh 😏&#128514 and proceeded to do as you said, two minutes for each bottle totalling 14 minutes and an extra 3 or so for time spend moving, while outside I was entirely naked but I did do this at night and when my family was out to avoid any family awkwardness. Anyway due to only losing I had to pee my pants before walking back but as I was naked there were no pants to pee so I compromised and filled a bottle with my pee which I had to force out because I forgot that part of the dare and peed before I went out as I am a true idiot, then I pushed the bottle in my hole and emptied half inside me so I'd leak on the way back inside and the rest on my head, I didn't pick Mage by the way I went with a murloc deck because it used to be my main but as you can already tell apparently my skill disappeared when I stopped playing over a year ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by causewhynot View Post
Start an Arena run. For every win you edge once, for every loss you edge thrice.

Everytime one of your minions dies, drink some beer. Not much, only a sip.
When you finish the arena:
Go outside and take all beer bottles that are empty with you. You will fuck yourself in the ass which each bottle for 2 minutes, everytime trying to get the next one in deeper and changing your location while leaving the old bottle.

When you went through all the bottles, if you had 7 or more wins you can just go home.
If you had 6 or less you have to pee your pants before starting to walk back. Better hope you get to pick mage, eh?
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Pic / video of anything you want me to show... If I answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere you please! - here is the thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

Likes: Extreme anal, Insertions, PnP, Submission, Lengthy Dares, Public, Exposure, Piss, bizarre Lubes / insertions, Chastity
Limits: Family, Scat

Kik - Arcticcobra
younganalwhore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk