Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-22-2018, 12:09 AM   #1
Light_guy1

Male 18/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

18/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Please only respond once you've read this entire Ad. Don't waist both our time.

About Me:
Hello, my name is Jacob but hopefully you'll be calling me Sir or Master. I am located in southern California. As long as I can remember I was fascinated with the idea of complete control over another person. This fascination lead to an incredibly strong love for all things BDSM. I love the idea of having a beautiful powerful women bend the knee to my will, to have a lump of clay to mold into a perfect tool for my pleasure.

Kinks:
It would be easier to list the things I am not into, I have a mild interest in almost all kinds of play. My personal favorite kinks are Hypnosis, Humiliation/Degradation, ABDL, bladder control, pain, body writing, blackmail, CNC, and rules.

What I want expect in a Submissive:
I expect you to be obedient and honest. I need somebody who is serious and open to long term submission. I will need some kind of proof that you are who you say you are, you will not need to show face if you do not wish. You will be required to have a way to be accessed easily, whether that is kik, email, phone number, or google hangouts. I will expect some kind of proof that tasks and punishments are being carried out correctly. The less limits you have the better. Of course there is almost nobody out there with "no limits" so I will cater to your likes and limits.

What I give as a Dominant:
As stated above I have a far reaching interest is BDSM so I can fill many roles you may be looking for. I could be your hypnotist who warps your mind with a slew of suggestions and triggers. I could be your caring dominant who showers you with praise for properly obeying me. I could be your cruel sadistic master putting you in your place, reminding you that you are worth less the ground I walk on, or I could be all of them. What will always be true however; is that I will always respect you, your limits, and your situation. I understand no matter how much we would like to live in our world of dominance and submission the real world will eventually come knocking on our door and take us from this blissful world and I will do my best to accommodate for any timezone or personal issues to allow for the most enjoyable experience for both of us. (But mainly me)

Experience:
Many may be hesitant to submit to such a young dominant and rightly so. So let me give you some background on why I am a capable dominant for you. I have been playing with various people as a switch since I was about 14 (I'm aware of the poor choice that was.) this has allowed me to explore the world of Dominance and submission throughout my youth. from making more mistakes than I can count I've learned that the world owes me nothing, and you owe me even less. Respect and submission are earned not given. Since I began leaning towards dominant the last year or so I have always tailored my domination towards the submissive's desires (along with mine) always seeking to help them please me within their limits.

If you are interested in submitting to me please feel free to PM me, leave a reply, or contact me on kik at pmanz73.

Last edited by Light_guy1; 02-23-2018 at 03:40 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk