Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-12-2016, 02:31 PM   #1
Hangwedgbuttplug
getDare Devil

Default Chastity, milking, pegging

So I am on a new journey of a 7 year (minimum) orgasm denial term.
During this time I will be locked in a cb6000s, allowed out for physical sporting activities, but always locked for bed, shower, work, day in day out life.
So for my questions.
What device do you wear?
Longest denial period?
Have you ever been milked?
How long until you were milked?
Have you been pegged?
Milked from being pegged?
Do you eat your cum from being milked?
What helps with the blue balls?
Who holds your key?
Where do they keep the key?
Do you use the padlock, or something else for the lock?

Limits: public, poop, piss, messy, A2M, Pics, Orgasm, Edging
Butt plugs (widths) 2", 2.25", 2.68", inflatable,
Dildo's - 2"x7", Dick Rambone

PM hang x ill hang for that many minutes.
GIRLS ONLY pm me show it and I'll show you my locked cock

locked in Happygo stainless chastity cage. Last orgasm 7-6-16. permanently denied orgasm for life.
Hangwedgbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:43 PM   #2
younganalwhore

Firstly I haven't been locked up in a few months since I got with my new girlfriend but prior to this relationship I had a lot of experience with this so seeing as you have had no responses recently let me give you a hand, the cage I used to use I don't know what it was but my mistress at the time bought a tiny tiny cage for me, for some perspective I'm 5.11 inch hard and 4.3 soft, the cage from the base to the top was 3.5cm with a urethral plug to make peeing easier. The longest denial I had was 7 months and it felt agonising, it literally got to the point that because I had not cum for so long I started to have wet dreams 3 weeks in and would after that wake up every night with a wet patch of cum on my sheets and cum still in the urethral sound tube, you get used to it trust me, I was made to milk my self every night and was sometimes instructed to go to bathhouses and be used by guys but only if every guy to wanted me was told to edge me with my cage on right up until I was going to cum from the action alone then stop and when I calmed down go again repeatedly until they came in my hole, my milking was from the beginning because my mistress wanted to ensure that from day one I was on edge and ready to cum when and wherever, she used this as a method to keep me constantly horny because when I'm horny I'm willing to do anything at all with no limits whereas when Ive cum at least once within he last 3 days I will be more reluctant, I loved this. I've been pegged so many times I can't say a number, I've also bottomed for countless men and been fisted by women and men also. I have been milked from pegging / anal / fisting / stretching before but it was one time when I was overwhelmed with pleasure as I normally don't cum from anal, it was 3 months in and my mistress as a gift organised for 5 guys to come and use me, cum in me, and then she used their cum in my nicely loosened hole to fist me while she tickled my balls that hung out of my cage. No I didn't she did, she loved cum and the taste so typically she would lick it up but sometimes I would lick up my cum if I had a wet dream or came while being fucked by other guys / pegged by other girls. Nothing, I'll tell you now, cumming makes it worse, leaking sweet cum while not being granted an orgasm is the worst and when your told to do it every night it just teases and teases, you think that after a certain amount of time you'd get used to it but every time it just reminds you of how much you want to cum and how good that orgasm when you're finally granted it will be. My mistress instructed me to lock my self in and literally throw both keys away in a public bin so I could never get them back, the idea was to make sure there was no way that I could get out without breaking the lock which was really hot but also meant that even if she wanted to edge me or milk me it had to be done through the cage which was just ever more teasing. Technically this means there was no key but in reality it just meant I was permanently locked until she cut open the lock so she still decided when to release me. Again the key was thrown away so god knows where the key is now, probably a waste dump by now . Padlock
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Pic / video of anything you want me to show... If I answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere you please! - here is the thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

Likes: Extreme anal, Insertions, PnP, Submission, Lengthy Dares, Public, Exposure, Piss, bizarre Lubes / insertions, Chastity
Limits: Family, Scat

Kik - Arcticcobra
younganalwhore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk