Old 06-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Bug MF: Punishment

Disclaimer
I have no desire to punish you personally, infact I most likely don't even want to come into contact with you. I don't care if you're male or female, if you'll do whatever I tell you on web cam. I'm not looking for a male or female slave, nor a cross-dressing slave. I don't care if your brother/boyfriend lost a bet to you and he must now serve a Dominating female. Who you are hoping I will be, because for some reason while creating the bet you were unable to comprehend your own inabilities to dominate him yourself. I will not Dominate you.

This could come under psychological or nutritional distress and punishment. I don't think everyone would be able to mentally digest and survive the vigors of such an extremity. I would explain the process of how it works, but discovering that is in itself the role of your Dominant or the sub themself. I will however translate from English into American to avoid confusion.

Punishment Jelly.
Also known as, Punishment Jello.

Tread carefully, for there is no return from the firey pits of psychological hell you may be letting yourself into. Only the wise will be able to undersand the effectiveness of this punishment. If you can't, maybe you are not ready for such a venture.

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 05:01 AM   #2
Satin

How do you play this I am ready to play

likes to experiment and play dares, semi public, humillation, slight pain, nipple play, c&bt, roll play, CFNM, watersports.

Dislikes but will do as punishments anal, moderate pain, pee, enemas, diapers, cross dressing, chasterty

Limits
Sever pain, illegal, family, friends. permenant marking, full public
Satin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 05:49 AM   #3
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

I am into it if I can get some more explanations !
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:17 AM   #4
stinkybutt

Wtf is punishment jelly -_-
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk