Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
submissive098

Female 18/female/slave seeks any age/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

This thread is no longer applicable. Please do not send any Pms regarding this thread

Last edited by submissive098; 09-17-2012 at 10:23 AM. Reason: no longer applicable
Old 09-14-2012, 03:12 AM   #2
SpiderSophie

Oh my god. He must be immensely dominant. I am swooning over him already.
He is so strong and powerful he has to send his minions out to do his dirty work. Come on, name names. I want to PM him a congratulatory message. Oh wait, I think I know his username: it's submissive098.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:39 AM   #3
submissive098

First of all my Master is not on Getdare which is why I posted the ad and not him. Secondly I would be happy to provide proof that I am a girl to all serious applicants via PM. If you want to apply please PM me, otherwise go bug someone else with you baseless accusations.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
cmiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderSophie View Post
Oh my god. He must be immensely dominant. I am swooning over him already.
He is so strong and powerful he has to send his minions out to do his dirty work. Come on, name names. I want to PM him a congratulatory message. Oh wait, I think I know his username: it's submissive098.
While I understand your skepticism as many things like this are fake, I can vouch for submissive098 as a while back I was considering her but our schedules didn't work out and as such she found a new Master. While I know nothing of their relationship or whatnot as I haven't been in contact with her in a while I can vouch for her validity as the submissive and her gender.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:06 PM   #5
submissive098

Thanks cmiller! I really appreciate the voucher
Old 09-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #6
MasterForASlave

Send a message via Yahoo to MasterForASlave

Hm. PM CollegeGirl. I heard she is looking for a new master.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:07 PM   #7
MasterAxelTaylor

Medal Bronze 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiller View Post
While I understand your skepticism as many things like this are fake, I can vouch for submissive098 as a while back I was considering her but our schedules didn't work out and as such she found a new Master. While I know nothing of their relationship or whatnot as I haven't been in contact with her in a while I can vouch for her validity as the submissive and her gender.
I don't think it's so much doubt that she is female, but doubt that this epic "master" from which she claims to be sent exists at all. After all, how hard is it to make an account and post something here? I haven't been here since 2009 and I still managed to do it in under 30 minutes. Surely he could handle it himself. And it is sort of unprofessional of him to send her to do his job.

Not trying to argue, just saying why it seems so sketchy.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #8
cmiller

Yeah, it is possible to create one in a few minutes but based on what dynamic you use in your M/s relationship, why not have your slave do it for you? How many Male/Master looking for Female/slave ads are on here that never get any attention? Even high quality ones that make it into the top ads section or other things, they still go unnoticed due to high demand and low supply. It's capitalism within M/s. Having a "female/slave searching for female/slave" ad gets more attention.

Advertisements
Kink Talk