Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-22-2007, 02:01 PM   #1
youngdompa

Send a message via Yahoo to youngdompa
Default Most interesting sexual experience

What is your most interesting sexual experience. It can be doing it in an unusual place, an unusual way, whatever.
youngdompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:45 AM   #2
spat

Send a message via Yahoo to spat

Having anal sex with gf on a levee
spat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:46 AM   #3
mausi7280bi

Send a message via Yahoo to mausi7280bi

Having sex in a lake under water with the brother of my gf
mausi7280bi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:12 PM   #4
Death

I'm a virgin, so It's not that unusual, But i was making out with my gf and her neighboor randomly walks into the room and starts to talk to me while I'm kissing her! It was so awkward
Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:13 PM   #5
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Kissing and having people watch us, we didn't know they where there.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:14 PM   #6
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

pfff dindt have sex rlly, has to be wanking infront of window with pencil in my ass then.
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:05 PM   #7
Maverick

Send a message via AIM to Maverick Send a message via MSN to Maverick Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick

was visiting my gf at her college. her roomate's bf was also visiting. When we'd all gone to bed, her roommate and her bf were making out pretty heavy, right across the room, I don't think they realized we were still awake, or cared. My gf and I had kissed a little bit and cuddled, but watching them turned me on, so we started fooling around at the same time (they were way too busy to notice) and eventually started having sex, about 5 feet from them. I'm pretty sure they didn't even notice that
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:07 PM   #8
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Wow thats kinda awackward if they did notice you...
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 01:01 PM   #9
GoddessRuxandra

Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessRuxandra
Default A few to choose from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngdompa View Post
What is your most interesting sexual experience. It can be doing it in an unusual place, an unusual way, whatever.
The difficult part for me here is to find the most interesting of all. Had many remarkable ones. Or chicken out of this one and let you choose from the top 3:

Had sex..

..At the sea side, in the water, in broad daylight, with lots of people around more or less aware of what was happening.

..In a car, really hot and uncomfortable then changed to a forest, full of hungry mosquitoes and twigs and what not, then decided it wasn't too comfortable either and moved in the wheat field nearby. Hot hot summer day, sweaty bodies...you get the picture.

..In the bedroom, with him tied up and me on top (how else? :P) Got him to climax 3 times without pulling out. Equally hot for both of us: the total submission for him, the total control for me. It was complete union, in every aspect: energy/mental/emotional/physical.

and I won't count the times when I frightened people by just looking at them, though a lot of those situations were full of sexual energy (reason for which I mention this)

Which one do you think should be number 1.?
GoddessRuxandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:27 AM   #10
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

gf giving me a bj on a riverbank close to a public footpath one evening!

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 09:49 PM   #11
scandlous916

Send a message via Yahoo to scandlous916
Default interesting sex...

when i had sex at the river bottoms...in the trees with people boating and fishing around us
scandlous916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:39 PM   #12
love.ya.all.night

Send a message via AIM to love.ya.all.night

Goddess, I think that #2 is best.
The mosy unusual was probably my first threeway and first time with a chick (both the same) when I was 17.

If you wanna know pm me
love.ya.all.night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:29 PM   #13
scoop

I was swimming and a freind who is a girl jumps on my back and says ''give me a piggy back ride'' so I did. I got a boner(oops) because she kempted putting her feet on my croch. I think she new I had a boner and thats why she kept on doing that.
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:23 PM   #14
Psychoclaw

After dinner and a make-out session in the shower (Interesting but not the funny part), my girlfriend and I decided to mastrubate each other outside on my room's patio under the stars (We were staying at a college campus for a summer program). My room was on the third floor and there was a brick wall for railing so we weren't particularly concerned about anyone seeing us, plus we were really horny so we didn't care that much anyway. Well we started to get right into the swing of things when I remembered that behind us, opposite the open part of the patio, was a big glass window which allowed us to see right into my hallway staircase... and them to see right back.

Needless to say we scrambled right back into my room, both of us very embarrassed. But hey, luckily no one important saw us
Psychoclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:49 PM   #15
xlizabethx3

Send a message via Yahoo to xlizabethx3

I've done while at the park before. Which I think is a very interesting place. Even though I've been having sex for years, I just recently became interested in it as I like to explore it more and try different things. I bought my first lingerie set for my boyfriends 22nd birthday on Wednesday . Its sheer white baby-doll with white fur that outlines the top. I'll let you know how that works out, I'm really excited.

Advertisements
Kink Talk