Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-24-2010, 06:02 AM   #16
Ancient Brit

Default nude in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by uselesswimp View Post
while there is no law specifically against it, it remains effectively illegal. You will be arrested if seen naked by the police unkless in a designated naturis area.
The naked rembler was arrested for breach of the peace in Inverness and imprisoned for months after repeated refusal to dress.

The police can and wil charge you under the sexual offences act, in the same way as they can if you urinate in public. The charge will be that there is a risk of a minor seeing you - this may of course not be the case if you do it late at night.

The real catch however is that the police will arrest you and hold you and even if no charge is made they will probably issue a caution - which you may have to accept unless you want to rick going before a magistrate who wil take a dim view. The publicity wil be enough to put you off that, and will most likely affect your job etc.
And all this is if seen by the police. If anyone complains that they are offended the police, if they find you, wil press charges.
Under English law, if something isn't illegal, it is legal!!!! There is no law against nudity in public places.

Your original post was about the UK, not Scotland. There is a separate legal system in Scotland and the Scottish police and judiciary have been acting outside the law in the case of the "naked rambler" and are getting away with it because he has been defending himself rather than using a good lawyer.

In Scotland most of his problems have come because he has appeared naked in court and he is doing time for contempt of court. On a number of the occasions he was arrested a good lawyer would have been able to get him compensation for wrongful arrest!! I repeat, he is in trouble for antogonising the police and judiciary.

The naked rambler was arrested twice in England/Wales. Those who were with him were released without charge when they put their clothes back on. He wasn't convicted of any offense in England or Wales.

They cannot arrest you under the Sexual Offences Act because there is a risk of a minor seeing you naked. If they do, Sue them for wrongful arrest!!

In the extremely unlikely event of your being arrested DON'T ACCEPT A POLICE CAUTION.

If you don't antagonise the police it is very unlikely that you will be arrested for being naked. You may be asked to put clothes on and you would be wise to do so, not because you legally need to, but you want to seem reasonable to the police.

Again the warning that sexual acts in public (as are suggested in some dares on this site) could be illegal under the Sexual Offences Act and you wold be wise not to do them. However nudity is not an offence under the Sexual Offences Act.

ancient Brit
Old 01-24-2010, 07:36 AM   #17
uselesswimp

Send a message via MSN to uselesswimp Send a message via Yahoo to uselesswimp

Just because something is not illegal doesn't mean you are safe form the police for doing it.
nudity is not illiegal per se but iof the police receiev complaints they maywell decide to act and also if they suspect you are engaged in any act they consider illegal they may arrest you.
Otherwise, if you are lucky they will probably ask you to dress again and if you comply they may let yougo.
More fool you if you believe that you are protected at all by the ability to sue or complain against the police arresting you without proper reason. Your reputation and employment are at risk even if you are eventually let off, or given an apology. Not accepoting a caution means you are gambling on the CPS deciding if they have a case against you.
My point is that you can be arrested and the way the police are today that is likely to happen and so doing dares on thebasis of nudity should be avoided.
uselesswimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:47 AM   #18
uselesswimp

Send a message via MSN to uselesswimp Send a message via Yahoo to uselesswimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Brit View Post
Under English law, if something isn't illegal, it is legal!!!! There is no law against nudity in public places.

Your original post was about the UK, not Scotland. There is a separate legal system in Scotland and the Scottish police and judiciary have been acting outside the law in the case of the "naked rambler" and are getting away with it because he has been defending himself rather than using a good lawyer.

In Scotland most of his problems have come because he has appeared naked in court and he is doing time for contempt of court. On a number of the occasions he was arrested a good lawyer would have been able to get him compensation for wrongful arrest!! I repeat, he is in trouble for antogonising the police and judiciary.

The naked rambler was arrested twice in England/Wales. Those who were with him were released without charge when they put their clothes back on. He wasn't convicted of any offense in England or Wales.

They cannot arrest you under the Sexual Offences Act because there is a risk of a minor seeing you naked. If they do, Sue them for wrongful arrest!!

In the extremely unlikely event of your being arrested DON'T ACCEPT A POLICE CAUTION.

If you don't antagonise the police it is very unlikely that you will be arrested for being naked. You may be asked to put clothes on and you would be wise to do so, not because you legally need to, but you want to seem reasonable to the police.

Again the warning that sexual acts in public (as are suggested in some dares on this site) could be illegal under the Sexual Offences Act and you wold be wise not to do them. However nudity is not an offence under the Sexual Offences Act.

ancient Brit
The offence known as “indecent exposure” (under the Sexual Offences Act 2003) makes its a crime for a man to expose his genitals. The crime is precise and - for a conviction - the exposure must be intentional and the culprit must intend that some one will see “and be caused alarm or distress.
But an arrest even without conviction will cause you great trouble.

Outraging public decency is another crime. It is an offence for a person “in public” to commit “an act of such a lewd, obscene or disgusting nature as to amount to an outrage to public decency”. (It is illegal regardless of whether it tends “to deprave and corrupt” those who actually see it.)
“In public” means that the conduct must occur in a place where there was a real possibility at the time that at least two members of the general public might see it, although not necessarily simultaneously. The offence is not limited to acts involving a sexual element

It all comes down to :
1. If you are seen is there a complaint made
2. If the police see what do they think is going on
uselesswimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:32 AM   #19
Ancient Brit

Default naked in public

Quote:
The offence known as “indecent exposure” (under the Sexual Offences Act 2003) makes its a crime for a man to expose his genitals. The crime is precise and - for a conviction - the exposure must be intentional and the culprit must intend that some one will see “and be caused alarm or distress.
But an arrest even without conviction will cause you great trouble.

Outraging public decency is another crime. It is an offence for a person “in public” to commit “an act of such a lewd, obscene or disgusting nature as to amount to an outrage to public decency”. (It is illegal regardless of whether it tends “to deprave and corrupt” those who actually see it.)
“In public” means that the conduct must occur in a place where there was a real possibility at the time that at least two members of the general public might see it, although not necessarily simultaneously. The offence is not limited to acts involving a sexual element

It all comes down to :
1. If you are seen is there a complaint made
2. If the police see what do they think is going on
I'm afraid that you have got it wrong.
You've slightly misquoted which makes a big difference. If you are going to quote you should quote the full text (which I haven't got on me at the moment) rather than paraphrase it.

The Reason that the "Naked Rambler" was never prosecuted under the Sexual Offences Act was that he wasn't breaking it!! Do you think that the Scottish Police would have used "Breach of the Peace" if they had a real offence to charge him with.

The reason not to accept a police caution is that you are admitting guilt even if you haven't committed an offence. You are then likely to be put Sex Offeders Register.

The arguement about whether it will cause you problems with job, family or friends is completely different and nothing to do with the legal situation.

ancient Brit
Old 01-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #20
Ancient Brit

Default Sexual Offences Act

Quote:
There is no mention of "indecent" exposure in this section of the SOA.
The actual wording is:

66 Exposure (1) A person commits an offence if—
(a) he intentionally exposes his genitals, and
(b) he intends that someone will see them and be caused alarm or distress.

The law deals with subtelty of wording. The wording in the SOA makes it clear you must be intending to cause alarm and distress, not that someone sees you and they are caused alarm and distress.

It was also made clear in the discussion that took place in Parliament before this clause was enacted that it did not apply to naturist activity and it wasn't an offence to be naked in a public place.

There are other sections dealing with sexual activity, for instance Section 71 makes it clear that any sexual activity in a public toilet is illegal and Section 12 makes it illegal to cause a child to watch a Sexual act.
Sexual activity in a public place isn't necessarily illegal, but it is much more complex than the Exposure section, so you would be best to avoid sexual activity in a public place where you may be seen.

You don't have to be naked to break the Sexual Offences Act. A lot of contributers to this site seem to think nudity in public is illegal (which it isn't) but they are happy to suggest sexual dares, not involving nudity, which are illegal!! In fact they could be breaking the law themselves (Section 10) if they induce a child to perform a Sexual Act.

Ancient Brit
Old 03-11-2011, 04:32 AM   #21
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

If you are going to keep going on about how you don't like nude public dares get off this page. Stop ruining the fun.
Some people like them.

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:57 AM   #22
vinfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleRainbowz View Post
If you are going to keep going on about how you don't like nude public dares get off this page. Stop ruining the fun.
Some people like them.
well said. very.
I like em too
Old 03-12-2011, 03:21 PM   #23
slave_master

Quote:
There is no mention of "indecent" exposure in this section of the SOA.
The actual wording is:

66 Exposure (1) A person commits an offence if—
(a) he intentionally exposes his genitals, and
(b) he intends that someone will see them and be caused alarm or distress.

The law deals with subtelty of wording. The wording in the SOA makes it clear you must be intending to cause alarm and distress, not that someone sees you and they are caused alarm and distress.

Although the wording of the law states you must have intention to cause alarm and distress, and this may not be your actual intention, it could be seen to be your intention. It could be hard to prove that it was not your intention. Therefore although, if it was not your intention, what you were doing may not be illegal, you may be found guilty.
slave_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #24
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_master View Post
Although the wording of the law states you must have intention to cause alarm and distress, and this may not be your actual intention, it could be seen to be your intention. It could be hard to prove that it was not your intention. Therefore although, if it was not your intention, what you were doing may not be illegal, you may be found guilty.

When you are doing something, there is one person who knows what your intent is. Now, I'm not an expert on English law (so you should all move to the States so I can quote statutes at you left right an center) but it stands to reason that if you say that you weren't intending to cause distress to the public, then they have to accept that. Also, if you enter the thread from getdare into evidence, it should show the court that your intent was to [I]please[I] a portion of the general public (i.e. getdare members) rather than to cause offense to joe schmoe who happened to see you.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:18 PM   #25
slave_master

It does not matter if it was your actual intent, it is if it was reasonably excpected that the act could cause offence.

The Actus Reus of your action was what you actually did.
The Mens Reus was your intention.

Both need to be apparent for a prosecution.

The Actus Reus is clearly present as you did what you did.
The mens reus may not be, however, as it was reasonably expected, it would count but maybe on a lesser charge.

Simlar with Murder and Manslaughter.
slave_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:03 AM   #26
FoxyCoxy1988

I realise that this thread is quite old but I want to try some of these dares and was hoping someone could remove some of the variability in them. I've put my questions in bold and will try to do the dares as dictated by whoever responds.

The Naked Sprint

When doing this dare it is best to not have socks or underwear on! Take them off and then get dressed again.

1. Hike to a location in your neighborhood where you have enough privacy to get undressed but not enough privacy that you can move out of the location safely and not be seen. A clump of bushes works well!
2. Undress and take off your shoes. If possible stuff your shirt and/or pants into a shoe. Take your clothes and them them as far away as possible.
3. Your task now is to find your clothes and get dressed without getting seen!

How do I get rid of my clothes from the bush etc.? Do I just throw them out? Won't this draw lots of attention? Can try this or a variant if someone comes up with an idea.

The Embarrassing Situation

For this dare wear a thin pair of shorts with your most reveling pair of underwear under (for a harder version wear NOTHING under!). Bring a pair of scissors and another pair of shorts!

1. Scout out two remote location near where you live where you will not be seen.
2. In one of these locations stash your extra pair of shorts (if you don't want to carry the extra pair wear it over your other pair).
3. Goto the other location and remove your shorts. Cut them up so they can't be worn.
4. You must now make your way to the location with the extra pair of shorts without being seen!

What time of day should this be done at? How far should the distance be between the 2 locations?

The Wait & Escape

This dare requires a lock that takes a key and a water bottle or any size. You will also need two zip ties (bring extra if you have them) OR a pair of handcuffs.

1. Unlock your lock. Completely freeze the key in your plastic wattle bottle.
2. Hike to a semi-secluded location with your water-bottle, zip ties OR handcuffs, and your unlocked lock. The location should be small and hidden but near where people might go.
3. Undress and hide/throw your clothes well out of reach but still in the nearby area. Keep your water bottle with you!
4. Undress and fasten the zip ties around each of your wrists. Find an item in the area you can attach yourself to (a small tree or fence works best). Click the lock shut when you have looped a small part of each zip tie in.
5. Wait for the ice to melt so you can escape!

How big should the bottle of water be? How public should the location be? What time of day should I do this at?
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #27
dylan101103

Quote:
Earn Your Pants Back
This dare requires a bike or ski lock that takes a key. Other sorts of keyed locks might work too.
Wear the bike lock as a belt around your pants.
Find a remote hidden location where you can undress. On the way, hide the key so that it is a ways away from your final destination.
When you get to the hidden location lock your pants to an item there. It can be a tree or bush. A bike or ski lock works well because you can loop it through all the belt holes making removal impossible without the key.
Now, without your pants, go find the key!
im going to try this dare in the next 30 min. kinda scared
dylan101103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:31 AM   #28
kira56

go running tonight naked
kira56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 08:44 PM   #29
NickeyC

Something Im going to do.

Likes:Spanking, Food Play, Anal, Semi-Public, Pet Play Pee
Limits: Drinking Pee, Poo, Public, Blood, Family, Friends, Pics/Vids, Ass to Mouth
NickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing dares, nudity, outdoor dares, outside dares, pubic dares