Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-07-2010, 01:02 AM   #1
AgentGreen

Joystick Dares For Outdoors!

I somtimes find myself bored late at night and wanting some excitement. Often I'll venture out around 3am for some fun. I wrote these dares for myself but they are dares almost anyone can do.
  • The Naked Sprint
When doing this dare it is best to not have socks or underwear on! Take them off and then get dressed again.
  1. Hike to a location in your neighborhood where you have enough privacy to get undressed but not enough privacy that you can move out of the location safely and not be seen. A clump of bushes works well!
  2. Undress and take off your shoes. If possible stuff your shirt and/or pants into a shoe. Take your clothes and them them as far away as possible.
  3. Your task now is to find your clothes and get dressed without getting seen!

• The Embarrassing Situation
For this dare wear a thin pair of shorts with your most reveling pair of underwear under (for a harder version wear NOTHING under!). Bring a pair of scissors and another pair of shorts!
  1. Scout out two remote location near where you live where you will not be seen.
  2. In one of these locations stash your extra pair of shorts (if you don't want to carry the extra pair wear it over your other pair).
  3. Goto the other location and remove your shorts. Cut them up so they can't be worn.
  4. You must now make your way to the location with the extra pair of shorts without being seen!

• The Walk of Shame
  1. Hike to a remote and private location.
  2. Undress and masturbate. When you cum you must cum on the front of your t-shirt and on your pants.
  3. Get dressed and walk home. Try not to be seen covered in cum!

• Earn Your Pants Back
This dare requires a bike or ski lock that takes a key. Other sorts of keyed locks might work too.
  1. Wear the bike lock as a belt around your pants.
  2. Find a remote hidden location where you can undress. On the way, hide the key so that it is a ways away from your final destination.
  3. When you get to the hidden location lock your pants to an item there. It can be a tree or bush. A bike or ski lock works well because you can loop it through all the belt holes making removal impossible without the key.
  4. Now, without your pants, go find the key!
AgentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:50 AM   #2
AgentGreen

Joystick

• The Wait & Escape
This dare requires a lock that takes a key and a water bottle or any size. You will also need two zip ties (bring extra if you have them) OR a pair of handcuffs.
  1. Unlock your lock. Completely freeze the key in your plastic wattle bottle.
  2. Hike to a semi-secluded location with your water-bottle, zip ties OR handcuffs, and your unlocked lock. The location should be small and hidden but near where people might go.
  3. Undress and hide/throw your clothes well out of reach but still in the nearby area. Keep your water bottle with you!
  4. Undress and fasten the zip ties around each of your wrists. Find an item in the area you can attach yourself to (a small tree or fence works best). Click the lock shut when you have looped a small part of each zip tie in.
  5. Wait for the ice to melt so you can escape!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	steps.gif
Views:	446
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	697   Click image for larger version

Name:	ice.gif
Views:	403
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	698  

Last edited by AgentGreen; 01-07-2010 at 03:53 AM.
AgentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #3
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I've actually done the last one before. It was really risky, but kinda fun at the same time.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #4
Ancient Brit

Smile dares for outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentGreen View Post
  • The Wait & Escape
This dare requires a lock that takes a key and a water bottle or any size. You will also need two zip ties (bring extra if you have them) OR a pair of handcuffs.
  1. Unlock your lock. Completely freeze the key in your plastic wattle bottle.
  2. Hike to a semi-secluded location with your water-bottle, zip ties OR handcuffs, and your unlocked lock. The location should be small and hidden but near where people might go.
  3. Undress and hide/throw your clothes well out of reach but still in the nearby area. Keep your water bottle with you!
  4. Undress and fasten the zip ties around each of your wrists. Find an item in the area you can attach yourself to (a small tree or fence works best). Click the lock shut when you have looped a small part of each zip tie in.
  5. Wait for the ice to melt so you can escape!
You should try doing this outside in England now! It will be days, probably weeks before the ice melts?

I'll have to try it in the New Forest in the summer.

Ancient Brit
Old 01-08-2010, 03:09 AM   #5
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

HAHA that comment made me laugh, yeah here in uk you would literally be froze!

Great dares 9/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:57 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default re dares

gonna put this in me favourites and definitly do them in the summer to dam cold and snow bound at the moment good dares I like it
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:11 PM   #7
mixdfet

You could mix and match the two ...
Take a bike lock, and the frozen key, and lock up your clothes, then wait for the ice to melt.
(I've done similar dares but I would take a single embarrassing item of clothing with me that I'd leave unlocked - I don't do naked - maybe a pink swimming costume p )

Likes: Clothes (lycra, latex, spandex, satin) (esp. pale/bright colours), messy (but preferably not sticky), outdoors (but with limited risk & def. not local), liquid filled balloons as breasts.
mixdfet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #8
FoxyCoxy1988

Good dares - like the last one using the cable ties as have wanted to do something like this before but didn't have a set of handcuffs and hadn't thought of using cable ties.

The variant I want to try is to set up the cable ties and lock as you mentioned but leave the key out of reach on the floor. You've then got to ask the next passerby to unlock you! Obviously this works best in a slightly more public location, and definitely is not good to do in current UK weather (shocked to come back from skiing in France and find it as cold here as it was there!)
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:55 PM   #9
DrAwesome

Send a message via Yahoo to DrAwesome
Default Haha

• The Walk of Shame
  1. Hike to a remote and private location.
  2. Undress and masturbate. When you cum you must cum on the front of your t-shirt and on your pants.
  3. Get dressed and walk home. Try not to be seen covered in cum!

Lol that one sounds like it would be funny
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:57 PM   #10
FoxyCoxy1988

Inspired by this post I did a variant of 'The Wait and Escape' dare last night (at around 3am as clubs closing).

I drove my car to a side road (which was residential) off a more main road. I then stripped down to just a jumper and pair of tracky bottoms and loosely attached a cable tie to each wrist (so that there was plenty of slack). I then wandered back to the main road and watched for some people approaching. I saw a group of 4 people walking up the main road so ran back down the side road and threw my jumper and trousers into someone's front garden so that I was completely nude. I then attempted to look myself to a lamppost (which meant I was very well lit up) using a combination lock through the two cable-ties attached to my wrist. I set it up so that my arms were behind my back i.e. so I had no way of covering up at all. However, this first time I had a little problem with getting the lock through both cable ties (because I was being an idiot) so as the girls approached I was still fumbling with the lock. Quite amazingly they didn't turn down the side-road (i.e. towards me) but just kept on walking up the main road and not one of them saw me. Bizarre to think that 4 hot girls walked with 10m of completely naked under a lamppost and yet none saw!

I got dressed again and this time had the 'clever' idea of locking the two cable ties together in advance (as they were still loose enough to slip on and off my wrists easily). I went back to the intersection of the main road with my side-road and this time saw a pair of people approaching. Again I got naked and this time successfully locked myself to the lamppost - I'm not sure whether it was me wimping out or running out of time but one of the cable ties was still just about loose enough for me to slide my hand through it (which turned out to be quite luckily). The two people that were approaching turned out to be a couple of Chinese girls who crossed the side-road and started walking down it onto the other side to me - strangely they hadn't seen me (there were a couple of parked cars but I was fairly obvious!). I called them over and explained the situation, trying to pretend that my friends had done this to me as a prank and asking them to undo the combination lock for me. They must have been very drunk as they didn't bat an eyelid to the random naked man padlocked to the lamppost and completely bought my story. One of them came over and started trying to undo the padlock for me but apparently it wasn't working (i.e. she was too drunk to line up the numbers correctly!). She then started pulling on the cable ties to try and get it off me (which would enable me to escape) and after a couple of minutes I helped a bit and it came off (if you remember I said one was accidentally/subconsciously intentionally loose). Then I just told the girls that my house was round the corner and that I was going to go home and we walked off in different directions. After they'd gone a little way I doubled back, grabbed my clothes and got dressed and sat in my car. A couple of minutes after that 3 groups of 4 people all walked down the road so it was kind of lucky I got out when I did!

It was quite a thrill doing this but a bit disappointing knowing one of the cable-ties was loose as I could always escape. I think I might try this again but this time make sure the cable-ties are tight and maybe bind my ankles too. I was thinking about just binding myself up and waiting for the first person to come along but I'm a little worried about gangs of guys (would feel safer if there was a girl or two there at least) and police cars that might drive by whilst I'm waiting for someone to rescue me. What do you think? Can you think of any other way to spice up this dare? I think if I was locking myself up completely so that if I did get properly stuck (due to drunk girls being unable to sort out the combination lock) I could ring someone to come and free me (although would be fun explaining my predicament to a sober person) - maybe I should just invest in a cheap key lock!
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:39 PM   #11
rose

Send a message via MSN to rose

i did the undress and masterbate one i didnt get cought doing it but people saw me with cum down my shirt
rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:08 PM   #12
LSD4Kaylee

Ok. I'll try the naked sprint tonight when traffic dies down.

PM me dares if you want.

Likes: dares i can do on the farm, outside dares, semipublic, flashing, beastiality, risky, perverted, or slightly embarrassing dares.

Limits: poop, pictures, dare's that take several days to do, dare's that cost money to do, edging dares, dares that take a very very long time to complete, and dares that anger the getdare staff.
-------------------------------------------------
i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
LSD4Kaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:40 AM   #13
uselesswimp

Send a message via MSN to uselesswimp Send a message via Yahoo to uselesswimp

The trouble with nudity in the UK is that you'll get arrested for it if seen. Of course thats probably half the thril but everytime i do it i have a fear of Mr Plod turning up.
uselesswimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:26 AM   #14
Ancient Brit

Thumbs up Naked in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by uselesswimp View Post
The trouble with nudity in the UK is that you'll get arrested for it if seen. Of course thats probably half the thril but everytime i do it i have a fear of Mr Plod turning up.
This isn't true in England and Wales.
There is no law in Britain against being naked in public.
Even in Scotland where there is more of a problem the only charge they can bring is "breach of the peace".
The "Naked Rambler" who has been imprisoned in Scotland has basicaly been imprisoned for not co-operating with the police and then for contempt of court.

There is more of a problem with sexual acts in public, when the law you could be breaking is the sexual Offences Act.
That is why you should stick to naked dares rather than sexual dares (eg masturbation) if you don't want to risk breaking the law.

Ancient Brit
Old 01-24-2010, 04:36 AM   #15
uselesswimp

Send a message via MSN to uselesswimp Send a message via Yahoo to uselesswimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Brit View Post
This isn't true in England and Wales.
There is no law in Britain against being naked in public.
Even in Scotland where there is more of a problem the only charge they can bring is "breach of the peace".
The "Naked Rambler" who has been imprisoned in Scotland has basicaly been imprisoned for not co-operating with the police and then for contempt of court.

There is more of a problem with sexual acts in public, when the law you could be breaking is the sexual Offences Act.
That is why you should stick to naked dares rather than sexual dares (eg masturbation) if you don't want to risk breaking the law.

Ancient Brit
while there is no law specifically against it, it remains effectively illegal. You will be arrested if seen naked by the police unkless in a designated naturis area.
The naked rembler was arrested for breach of the peace in Inverness and imprisoned for months after repeated refusal to dress.

The police can and wil charge you under the sexual offences act, in the same way as they can if you urinate in public. The charge will be that there is a risk of a minor seeing you - this may of course not be the case if you do it late at night.

The real catch however is that the police will arrest you and hold you and even if no charge is made they will probably issue a caution - which you may have to accept unless you want to rick going before a magistrate who wil take a dim view. The publicity wil be enough to put you off that, and will most likely affect your job etc.
And all this is if seen by the police. If anyone complains that they are offended the police, if they find you, wil press charges.
uselesswimp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing dares, nudity, outdoor dares, outside dares, pubic dares