Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-12-2017, 01:56 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Bell My new dare giving thread!

I love to give out creative dares to people. Without reports however, there is no fun for me in it. I have tried threads like this before but I got almost no feedback.

But I am going to try it again; this time with some stricter rules:
  • I will post the first dare here after I receive at least 10 thank you posts.
  • I will post each next dare after I receive at least two in-depth reports in this thread on the dare I posted.
  • I will continue to post dares as long as I keep getting reports or until I feel like stopping.
  • Anybody can do these dares and anybody can report on any of them at any time but only in this thread.
  • Please do not send me reports via pm.

I hope there will be enough incentive for this. I have some ideas in my head already.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 02-12-2017 at 02:00 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 02:04 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Good luck! And thank you to start off with one.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:10 AM   #3
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Thank you. Hope this is a success

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:13 AM   #4
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Thank you for trying this.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:21 AM   #5
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

thank you for starting this thread, and i hope it is as successful as you wish

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:25 AM   #6
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Thank you for the creative idea, wish you good luck!

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 06:25 AM   #7
MeTheLionAndYou

Thank you ! very good !!!
MeTheLionAndYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:15 AM   #8
subScoot

Thank you, I am looking forward to participating BIGGLY

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81347

Likes Being challenged
Learning: Anal, Tease and Denial, Cum/Pee play, Erotic pain, Bondage
Limits: Public&Family, ID info, Cam, Illegal, Permanent, Health Risk (includes poo), Financial, Face, Above mild ball torment

Kinktalk same user name

kik: nh.scooter
subScoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 08:40 AM   #9
Subanalslave

Thank you. I am looking forward to this.
Looking to explore exposure and punishments. Been really interested in bladder play.
Toys- anal hook, dildos, candles, inflatable plug, butt plugs, restraints

Hard Limits- face, scat, blood, hard pain, drink piss

Im not looking to entertain pic collectors.
Subanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:12 AM   #10
wedgieslut91

thank you for this. hopefully this will be successful

Likes: wedgies, diapers, pee, degradation, spankings, anal, messy, pet play, body writing, ice, bondage, enemas, mild cbt

dislikes: semi-public, extreme cbt

limits: blood, illegal, family/friends, public, poop/pee eating/drinking, showing face

18-year-old gay male mutt in USA East Coast

My kik is wedgieslut91
wedgieslut91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:15 AM   #11
Jaro

Okay guys, I guess I can post my first dare now.
Thanks a lot for all the incentive.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 02-12-2017, 11:16 AM   #12
Jaro

Nuclear Shower dressing

You will get fully dressed in attire that you would also wear to work or school but you do not have to wear shoes. Now, you will get into the shower, get completely wet and do all of the following in the following order while standing under the running shower.
  • Get completely undressed
  • Edge
  • Wash yourself while standing on one leg. You may switch legs if you need to.
  • Edge
  • Get completely dressed again
Now you may leave the shower and not dry off or get changed for 10 minutes.

Make it harder: by doing all of the above starting in very tight clothes, preferably in jeans too.
Make it harder still: by doing all of the above while starting out wearing your regular shoes too.
Make it hardest: by doing all of the above while starting out wearing your highest pair of (stiletto) heels too.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 02-13-2017, 12:39 AM   #13
FreezeJ95

I've just did it. I wore t-shirt, cardigan, chino, briefs and socks.

Firstly, I open water at shower & wait until it get quite warm. Then I enter the shower cabin and get all wet. I start undress from cardigan, next t-shirt, then socks, chino and briefs.

Now is time to edge. I imagine my teacher, hot, little blonde who looks like 18 yo girl when she is 31. I was so horny that i stop in last moment

Washing. I stay on left leg, i start from washing hair. Then face, chest, back, neck and in this moment i had to change leg. Then i wash arms and armpits, ass, dick, left leg, then i change leg again to wash right leg. Next i rinse the sope, stay on both legs and i was ready to second edge.

Now i imagine my two good pals. One fucked my ass when second sucked me off. This time also i stop in last moment.

Now it's time to redress. I start from t-shirt, then cardigan, next socks, briefs and chino at last. After that i close the water.

I leave shower and run to my room. I left nice water trail behind me And now i have to wait 10 minutes in wet clothes. It was the hardest part. Wet clothes are quite heavier than dry and i feel cold from this clothes.

When 10 minutes passed, i take off all clothes, get dry with towel, dress dry clothes and I go wipe this water trail I left behind me.

It was quite fun, I hope it won't be the only dare in this thread
FreezeJ95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FreezeJ95 for this post:
Old 02-13-2017, 09:30 PM   #14
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeJ95 View Post
It was quite fun, I hope it won't be the only dare in this thread
I hope it won't be the only one either.
Thanks for the report!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 02-14-2017, 08:41 AM   #15
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Sunday, when I read this dare, I liked it enough to complete it if it weren’t for the two edges while showering. The thing is that I am not allowed to touch myself by orders of my Master, so I won’t. So my first thoughts were that I wouldn’t do this dare, but figuring that you want another report before you post another dare in your thread; I decided to do the dare anyway. I completed (without edging) the dare today, about two hours ago.

For the dare, I decided to wear white socks, a tight white t-shirt, shorts (underwear), and skinny jeans that is rather elastic causing it to wrap around my skin. Choosing these clothes define the dare-choice as make it harder (one step). But my thoughts on this harder choice were that when I had to wait 10 minutes, the clothes wouldn’t cool down as quickly as when wearing loose clothing, thus staying (luke)warm.

I stepped in the bathtub, turned on the water and angled the showerhead towards me. I showered for half a minute before I started taking off my clothes. My shirt came off without difficulties as well as my socks. I undid my button and zipped the zipper down so I could take off the leg hugging jeans. I couldn’t take them off without turning them inside-out in the process, so I just started pulling the waistband to the ground. But even then I had to slide down the legs bit by bit off my legs, taking longer than I expected.

I laid the clothes besides me on plateau and started washing myself. First getting my hair wet, after which I applied the shampoo to wash my hair following by a second time. Then I took my sponge-on-a-stick, applied soap to the sponge and scrubbed my whole body. This is somewhat my standard shower habit to clean myself thoroughly only with the difference of standing only on one leg at a time. This made washing myself quite difficult at first: falling out of balance. So I had to support myself with the walls around me. Eventually, I assumed the pose when you would lean against a wall with one leg bend, having that foot flat against the wall. But this time without actually leaning and placing the foot against the wall. Only if I were rosy pink, I could’ve been a flamingo.

Without changing my mind regarding the two edges, I continued the dare to step 5, thus (unfortunately) skipping step 2 and 4. Letting me put on the clothes while having the shower still turned on is a Thank You worth, because my clothes got very cold while I was showering. So I could warm them up by soaking them with warm water before putting them on again. I did this with all my clothes in the following order: shirt, socks, underwear, and jeans. Generally, putting them on was harder than taking them off, especially the shirt and jeans. But it’s basically the same as taking them off, but reversed: bit by bit. After re-adjusting my shirt a lot and sliding the jeans up my legs bit by bit, I was done clothing myself again.

I looked down and saw my toes through the white socks. The same applied to the shirt, sticking to my skin like a second layer. I tried pushing the air bubbled from under my shirt to the collar for fun, and it worked.

I didn’t want to make a mess, so I just sat on the plateau next to bathtub to avoid wetting the ground. Before sitting down, I took my phone so I wouldn’t be bored during the 10 minutes waiting to complete the dare. After only a few minutes, I felt the difference in temperature between pieces of clothes that sticked to my skin and pieces that didn’t. Those that didn’t stick to my skin got very quickly and when I moved even the slightest, touched me. So I tried my best to stay still these 10 minutes and I couldn’t even imagine how cold I would’ve been when waiting 10 minutes in loose clothes.

When the 10 minutes were up, I took off my shirt followed by the rest. I wringed out the clothes so they wouldn’t drip water onto the ground, dried myself and hang up the clothes to let them dry. Once dried, I will throw them in the laundry basket anyway.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk