Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-20-2016, 06:06 PM   #1
FootBitch

Default Walked by the dog (M)

Simple, take your dog for a walk but instead of using a leash with a handle, tie one end of the leash tightly around your balls. The bigger the dog the better the walk, open the door and let your dog go free. Your about to be walked by your dog, this may result in crushing your manhood by a canine so be cautious. Only rule is you have to go anywhere your dog goes until he gets home and there isn't really a way to walk him home when you choose without getting your balls out to untie them. This is part fun and part punishment, comment when you've tried it with details

◄ Likes ► Wedgies, Ball-Bust (light), feet, edging, teasing, bondage, worship, orgasm control, submissive, edging, gaming-dares

◄ Dislikes ► Denial, cross-dressing, corner time, writing lines, sucking socks/heels, gagging myself, eating my cum, orgasm spoils, edging

◄ Limits ► Public, Permanent, Pain, excessively gross, pee play, poop, family, anal, exposing my face
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to FootBitch for this post:
Old 10-20-2016, 06:08 PM   #2
OccasionalSlave

Nice task!! I don't have a dog and public tasks aren't really my thing but I would love to hear how this date goes for someone!!

Likes: orgasm control, lights edging, feminization, light anal, exercise and other regimentation,

Limits: public, face pics, videos, blood, scat, anything illegal

Toys: a metal and a plastic chastity cage, two realistic dildos (one medium, one large), a med vibrating dildo, small and medium butt plug, panties, a pillow the has a holder for a dildo
OccasionalSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 10:13 PM   #3
TheWedgieSlave
getDare Sweetheart

I will definitely be doing this however I'm going to adapt it a little, I'm going to take my dog to the woods behind my house first
Dislikes:spanking,pee(no drinking), extreme pain
likes:wedgies, humiliation,exposure, blackmail,dice dares,bondage,being controlled,pics,diapers,pet play,bully play
(more to come)
TheWedgieSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 12:37 PM   #4
casimir

I would love to do this if I could find a way to keep from having my balls pulled of if they decide to run. Like leash to belt then tight length to balls so it can't get more then an inch or so away
Toys:
Bondage
: rope, chain, leash, locks, mitts, collar
cuffs: ankle, wrist, hand, thigh
Anal: butt plugs: s m l, tail plug, huge dog dildo
Pain: binder clips, clothes pins humbler, candle, toothpaste, icy hot, hot sauce
Humiliation: puppy gear, baby gear, xdress gear
casimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 06:53 AM   #5
SissyXcandy

Oh this is a realy nice idea :O

My ideology

''I don't just love her,
she owns me.
Completely.
I'd do anything
for her

- Abbi Glines
Never too far
SissyXcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 06:20 PM   #6
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by casimir View Post
I would love to do this if I could find a way to keep from having my balls pulled of if they decide to run. Like leash to belt then tight length to balls so it can't get more then an inch or so away
Use a breakaway link.
Tie a loop with a length of string or yarn. Use this as a link between the collar and the leash. You can test this before the walk. You may also want to use a second leash normally kept slack to control the dog if it breaks.

I also vision this going under a skirt or kilt.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 06:25 PM   #7
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

You could put the leash on normally and tie a rope from the handle through your sleeve to your balls and handcuff your hands behind your back, you could hide it with a big coat

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 11:00 AM   #8
stinkybutt

i really want to try this one out but i'm a girl...can we have a female version of this, please? thanks
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:04 PM   #9
nicelyvillainous
getDare Ladder

Sure thing. The first thing that comes to mind is tie a crotch rope. Loop around your hips, half hitch behind you, comes through your crotch and under the loop on your wa
Isn't. Tug the rope in front of you and it tugs on your crotch.
You can braid the crotch part of the rope for more friction, or use a rougher rope for a rougher time, or coat the rope with toothpaste or icy hot and leave a little slack so it won't dig in until it's pulled.

One tip for making rough rope like sisal kind of useable is to run it through the dryer in a pillowcase to work out most of the slivers (think rope splinter), and rubbing in some mineral/baby oil between each run. The heat will make it more flexible and able to absorb more oil.
You may still need tweezers afterwards though, if you go with sisal or Manila.

Another option would be to attach a carabiner to your belt loop, and tie a piece of cord to a pair of nipple clamps, run it through the carabiner like a pulley, then tie a few rubber bands to the end of the cord and thread them through your coat sleeve to tie to the leash. Don't put your arm through the sleeve, and don't wear a shirt, so you can reattach the clamps if they get yanked off. The rubber bands are to give you a second of warning to start moving instead of yanking off right away. You could also do breast bondage or a nipple noise instead of clamps.

Also, a way to increase the fun of your walk is to get you disoriented. Pick up a pair of sunglasses and electrical tape, and use the tape to make blackout glasses. You'll only be able to see for 3-5 feet because of the glasses, enough to keep from tripping, but not enough to be able to tell what you're heading for.
Obviously the style of glasses will affect severity of the blindfold.

Also, go ahead and wear your all gag and a scarf to cover it with.

Please feel free to pm me if I was confusing

Male dominant creative sadist with a soft side. My mind goes dark places but I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes.

Bi, but lean strongly towards the distaff side of the force, so if male, you will have to make an effort to attract my attention for long.
nicelyvillainous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 12:24 PM   #10
nicelyvillainous
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by casimir View Post
I would suggest a slightly different solution. tie the leash to your belt, then tie your ball tie to the leash so that there are a few inches of slack. The rubber bands will add stretchiness, and turn sudden yanks into firm tugs. Attach the leash to a sturdy object and adjust how far back you're tying the bands to it so you know how hard your balls will be pulled until it's your belt taking all the additional strain.

Male dominant creative sadist with a soft side. My mind goes dark places but I'm a sucker for puppy dog eyes.

Bi, but lean strongly towards the distaff side of the force, so if male, you will have to make an effort to attract my attention for long.
nicelyvillainous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 04:17 PM   #11
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkybutt View Post
i really want to try this one out but i'm a girl...can we have a female version of this, please? thanks
A simpler sort of crotch rope...
Wear a belt under your skirt. Have the gable of the leash looped at the back of the belt. The leash goes between your legs through a carabiner attached to the fron of the belt. The leash is then attached to the dog.

You could also have the leash go through a rings attached to the end of a butt plug, dildo, and or vibrator.

Some other arrangement could be made to nipple clamps. But I don't think you would want them pulled out of your breasts should the dog see a cat.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:49 AM   #12
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkybutt View Post
if the crotch rope rig doesn't appeal, you could try nipple clamps... or both.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk