Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-19-2017, 12:00 AM   #1
Redd1717

Default Deep throat training self bondage dare

I dreamt this up the other night.

Requires some purchases, tinkering and preparation. This is still in concept phase and not tested.

I envision a ratchet device mounted to a base. A lever sticks up and is substantial enough to mount a sizeable dildo to with the dildo being 'mouth' height when you are kneeling. A cord or rope is attached to the spool/ratchet and both ends run up to a pulley or other hardware in the ceiling or at least above your head. The cord/rope forms a loop from the ceiling to the ratchet and back up to the ceiling and will move when the ratchet mechanism (via lever) is manipulated. The key to your lock(s) is attached to the cord/rope at the top.

Dress to suit my tastes/desires; ensure the ratchet/rope/pulley system works as expected check the direction the rope moves! (safety first); establish a backup for release; select preferred bondage ( I suggest fishhook or spider gag that works with your selected dildo) restraints, padlocks, crotch rope, etc. using anchors or strict bondage can help restrict your range of movement to servicing the dildo only; ensure everything is prepared before committing to bondage; kneel and snap the last lock.

To obtain freedom I must force the dildo to move so that it moves the lever thus advancing the ratchet and in turn lowering the key(s) attached to the cord/rope. The fishhook or spider gag should keep me from just pushing on the end of the dildo (a flexible dildo will help with fitting down my cock-holster throat and keep me from just pushing it with my tongue. I must move my lips as close to the base of the dildo as possible to push on the base of the dildo and the lever or else the ratchet will not move and my key(s) will never move down to me. If I fail here then I would have to use my back up release option and then discipline myself severely for failing.

Options could include: adding toys to various places on my body; adding multiple ratchet/rope/pulley setups each with keys but only one is the correct one (place dummy keys and real together in a bag and mix then attach keys randomly to multiple ratchets not knowing where the real key is; for real punishment add uncooked rice to the floor among the multiple ratchets; one ratchet could be connected to a quick release for a window shade that provides a clear view of me for pedestrians passing by (add blindfold?)

What do you think? Remember safety and backup release options in place first. Be safe and have as much fun as our bodies can endure.
Redd1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Redd1717 for this post:
Old 02-19-2017, 04:18 AM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Stop Careful careful and alternative to ratchet

You must be very very careful when doing deep throat, self solo bondage, and gags. Suppose you go for really deep and loose ballance or grow dizzy so you can't pull away from the dildo? It may be hours or days before someone finds you lifeless impaled on a dildo. This is much too dangerous for any novice self binder.

I and thinking that it would be safer (still not safe) if you had to extend yourself up to go deep. This way at least if you pass out the dildo would be extracted.

This is not forced deep but I recall a setup where the subject was restrained kneeling in place. A dildo was place in the subject's mouth connected to a line loosely attached to something high and well ahead. If the subject lost the grip on the dildo it would swing away, and be out of reach. The subject would then watch the swing count out the time until the master/mistress returned with a deserved punishment.

For the ratchet. I believe I recall some software available that used a web cam and detected a given color. It would count appearances (disappearances) of the color, count them (and or count the time) and when a limit is reached, open a DVD player tray. An example use was given for the camera to view the subjects foot as it peddled a stationary bicycle. The subject wore a green tape on the ankle. The door opened releasing the key when the rate of revolutions were maintained and a count was reached. Your setup would be simular but look at a green tape near the base of the dildo hidden by the subjects cheek, or chin, or nose.

The software was found on a link from a site with a name something like "bound Betty" or "Betty bound". I may have the name wrong. I am fairly certian that "bound" was in the URL. If I recall I will post the URL. Or perhaps another reader will identify the site I am describing and post a link k?

Hope that helps
dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 08:31 AM   #3
Redd1717

Default Thanks much.

Dave, Thank you for the input it sounds like you have experience. Your insight of the dildo being higher and using gravity as a safety is a simple genius. It is so straight forward I should have thought about it. Thank you, play safe and play hard.

Redd1717
Redd1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 04:22 PM   #4
Uzytkownik123

The site is called BoundAnna
Uzytkownik123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 06:07 PM   #5
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

World Software

Here is a link to that software page...

http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_software_list.html