Old 02-15-2017, 03:53 PM   #106
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
Sorry for delay. I did 90 min last night .
First of all I want to say I'm not good at reports I know but I do my best anyway
There are a few things I want to mention before I start. First , just one day after I claimed 90 minutes , I've got super busy at work as u can see in my signature I must work all the time for this project it's a start up project ... Anyway I didn't complain , I'm the man of my word . Second , I have ADHD problem which means I can't sit and do nothing normaly So cornertime would be hardest dare for me even more painful than CBT . So I had to use Ritalin to stay calm down for 90 minutes.
So the cornertime began
I got naked except my chastity device and I tied my hands I knew this time is gonna be much harder than the last . So set the alarm , I kneel and nose to the wall , cornertime began.
At the beginning I was thinking how this is gonna be , what shall I think about ? Is Sir Sam is thinking about me right now ? That would be much pleasant if sir sam and sub lucy could watcsme doing this right now. I knew 90mins would be difficult and I knew I must find something in my mind or it would be a hell.
I was so horny that day I didn't cum for two weeks and I was in chastity I couldn't help to not to think about sexual fantasies which cost me a painful erection in my chastity. I thought about many things , my mind is a mess I cant stop thinking. I have schizotypal disorder which mean I can lost in my imagination. So did I . I dont know how long I was thinking but I forgot about the time completely. I hypnotized myself first I thought it would be cheating this gonna be boring but I couldn't help myself I love using my knowledge so I did. I'm sorry sir If it is not what you wanted but I had to . I think about first 60 mins (I cant exactly tell)spend that way until I felt pain in my knees and my tied hands. I couldn't hypnotize myself anymore not when I felt really really uncomfortable so the hard part has arrived . The rest of the cornertime was boring as fuck. I really mean it , I was bored , mad and tired . Waiting for alarm was the only thing I did . I can't write the exact feelings but It was something I hate .
Finally alarm ringed and I layed down on the floor. I was tired and exhausted. I lay down for minutes and I was happy at the end IDK even why
So this was a challenge I took but I don't think I can do it anymore. I mean even if want to I dont have time anymore so I hope sir sam forgive me for what I did (hypnosis). But it was hard really really hard. Everyone who wants to do 95 minutes must know this
Well done! Yes, hard and boring as fuck . But you did it and you can be proud.
I appreciate the difficulties with standing still... my head is wired in much the same way. I also have this thing, where I can just entertain myself by daydreaming, fantasising for hours. I'm not sure if that's hypnosis, but it is very similar at least. Until the discomfort and the worries set in... then the distraction becomes to great. Your brains don't get the chance to drift off anymore. It is the hardest part for me, but it's also very rewarding once I'm done. Knowing that I did it, even though it was hard.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 02-16-2017, 12:16 AM   #107
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
Sorry for delay. I did 90 min last night .
First of all I want to say I'm not good at reports I know but I do my best anyway
There are a few things I want to mention before I start. First , just one day after I claimed 90 minutes , I've got super busy at work as u can see in my signature I must work all the time for this project it's a start up project ... Anyway I didn't complain , I'm the man of my word . Second , I have ADHD problem which means I can't sit and do nothing normaly So cornertime would be hardest dare for me even more painful than CBT . So I had to use Ritalin to stay calm down for 90 minutes.
So the cornertime began
I got naked except my chastity device and I tied my hands I knew this time is gonna be much harder than the last . So set the alarm , I kneel and nose to the wall , cornertime began.
At the beginning I was thinking how this is gonna be , what shall I think about ? Is Sir Sam is thinking about me right now ? That would be much pleasant if sir sam and sub lucy could watcsme doing this right now. I knew 90mins would be difficult and I knew I must find something in my mind or it would be a hell.
I was so horny that day I didn't cum for two weeks and I was in chastity I couldn't help to not to think about sexual fantasies which cost me a painful erection in my chastity. I thought about many things , my mind is a mess I cant stop thinking. I have schizotypal disorder which mean I can lost in my imagination. So did I . I dont know how long I was thinking but I forgot about the time completely. I hypnotized myself first I thought it would be cheating this gonna be boring but I couldn't help myself I love using my knowledge so I did. I'm sorry sir If it is not what you wanted but I had to . I think about first 60 mins (I cant exactly tell)spend that way until I felt pain in my knees and my tied hands. I couldn't hypnotize myself anymore not when I felt really really uncomfortable so the hard part has arrived . The rest of the cornertime was boring as fuck. I really mean it , I was bored , mad and tired . Waiting for alarm was the only thing I did . I can't write the exact feelings but It was something I hate .
Finally alarm ringed and I layed down on the floor. I was tired and exhausted. I lay down for minutes and I was happy at the end IDK even why
So this was a challenge I took but I don't think I can do it anymore. I mean even if want to I dont have time anymore so I hope sir sam forgive me for what I did (hypnosis). But it was hard really really hard. Everyone who wants to do 95 minutes must know this
Well,... Your 1st word is sorry,... You did not know but i hate sorry. I see a beautifull report and you start excusing yourself.
Don't worry,....... It's ok,.. You did not know. Just needed to say that. I simply not like that people who do great things belittle themselves. You did great! Don't belittle yourself!
But,.... Lets not get distracted.

Wow,... You did great.
You started great. I said i would be thinking about you and i did. You had posted in the triangle-blog so i knew you were on and i appreciated it. I appreciated knowing you were taking your fricking long 90 minutes of cornertime.
In the beginning you had not much problem. Your thoughts were wandering. Yiu had excitement in realizing you would take the pole-position with a nice 1.5hour milestone in this thread. Thoughts of me, my pet,.. Lots of things to think about.
Then you went into fantasizing, creating even more good times. Don't worry... No cheating.in a sense that is what cornertime makes it to a very favourite punishment from me,... Knowing i am setting you up for a journey.
And then....unavoidably... It got hard. The final phase.
It is clear that now the times have reached 1.5 hour it is about impossible to do the cornertime without reaching a really hard enphase. All start getting physical discomfort. I have emphasized many times that you don't have to make it hard to yourself, that doing the boring nondistracted time is the punishment, nit any extra thing,.. But it just gest hard. 1.5hr is just a fricking long time to be in a single position.
And your mind did not want anymore. You ran out of fantasy, or you were distracted too much. It ran into a punsihment. A severe punishment without distraction, just a continous stream of being bored,.. Waiting,.. Doing nothing,.. Fully realizing you got punished. For no reason even.
I like it.
This cornertime has now run into a major challenge. You suffered for me. I like it. Thanks.
Your report is great. It is really great how you minutely describe your breakdown at the end. But you managed to complete the dare. Don't be sorry! Be proud! I am proud!

So...... With this major sacrifice.... 90 minutes has been done. 95 minutes is challenged!!

I know the long times that are at stake now are not easy to fit into daily rl anymore. On top of that i am pretty sure you need some "mental preparation time" before starting your time.

For that reason from now you can claim and lock your slot for 72hours.

In addition:
It is clear that the half hour transitions become favourite slots. For that reason, all contributors will stay in my signature until 125minutes have been executed. So.... Pirahnna will disappear at next contribution, but starting from 95 i will keep a list of contributors in my signature that resets at 125minutes. That way the 120minutes contribution will be shortest in my signature, 95 will be longest.

95 minutes is challenged!!! It will be hard!! It is a real challenge!!
(And oh,.. Only 5 minutes more than pirahnna. How hard can it be )

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 02-16-2017 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:48 AM   #108
Meek
Baby Member

I'm really sorry guys, I tried to do the 95 mins; but since this is only my second corner time I failed miserably, I only made it to 21:30 mins in. I beg you to please punish me for my failure. I know I let everyone here down.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:12 PM   #109
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek View Post
I'm really sorry guys, I tried to do the 95 mins; but since this is only my second corner time I failed miserably, I only made it to 21:30 mins in. I beg you to please punish me for my failure. I know I let everyone here down.
What caused you to stop?
Maybe you can do something to correct the problem? Such as singing to yourself? Recite as many poems as you can remember. Think about all your childhood friend, the games you used to play, the hobbies you may have shared. If you think something sexy may help, go through all of your girlfriends (even fictional ones) and relive all those good times.

How long was your previous corner time? I ask because a fitting punishment might be corner time. Perhaps a little more than your first or halfway to the 95 goal? I am not the one to say?

So the horse threw you? Get back on that horse and ride.

dave
Old 02-16-2017, 04:10 PM   #110
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meek View Post
I beg you to please punish me for my failure. I know I let everyone here down.
This is not a punishment thread so no punishment will be made available.
In addition i donot see an attempt to write a report as requested in the 1st post.
If you are serious in trying, then you can resetup yourself for 95 minutes.
It will be fricking long. It will be hard. It will be extremely boring. You will have physical discomfort.
At the end you will be proud.
We are looking forward to a good report on such.

Alternatively you can decide not to do that.
In that case......... 95 minutes is open to be claimed.......

Old 02-17-2017, 09:22 PM   #111
Auryn

I can't believe it but... I did it: 95 minutes - 1 hour 35 minutes...
Please Sir, allow me to post it now.... I'll edit with my report as soon as possible....

Ok, here's my report. It took me ages to write it, and I know it's not so good, but it's my first one and....... ok, I shut up.

Yesterday.....
I saw this thread many times before, but I've never read it. 'Till now.
Never did cornertime before. I'm not interested in that.
And suddenly I think: "How does it feel like? Could I do it?"...
Sure, I can try. But, as I said, I never did it, so I start from the beginning: 5 minutes.
The position is uncomfortable: I have big breasts, and when I stand by the wall my nose remain about 8 cm away... I have to lean forward and bend my neck backward. I don't like it. Nope. Not at all.
After just a minute or so I think: "Why am I doing this?..." If I don't pay attention, breathing is enough to lift off my nose from the wall...
I could stop, right now. Probably I should.
I don't, and the alarm rings when I think I'm just half the way.
Weird.......

Today.....
I want to try again. 15 minutes, this time... can't be that bad.
The position is slightly different: now I touch the wall with my nose and my forehead. Better.
I still don't know why am I doing this. I don't like it. I'd rather spend some time tied to a chair, it would be more fun. After all, I'm not planning on doing the dare, right? I don't need any training.
Why on earth am I still here?... Already ten minutes, right?...
My alarm rings.
Definitely, I suck at estimate time.

And I want to try again. What, is it addictive?...
But I have no time, not now.
Maybe later........

Yep, I'd still like to try again. Perhaps 30 minutes?...
Perhaps.... 95?..............
No no no no.... I'm not thinking what I'm thinking... RIGHT????..... I mean, it would be only my third attempt, I can't....

Maybe I can't, but surely I'm doing it. I go to the bathroom, first - don't want this turn into a desperation dare... Timer... ok, pants down... Let's start.

First thing: I feel stupid. After all, there's no reason why I should do this so - again... Why?
I close my eyes and start to count my breath, but stop after a couple of minutes. Don't know why, but time seems longer, this way. Better let my thoughts run free...
Interesting thing: thinking about writing this report, I realize I'm thinking in english.
I wish I could write my thoughts: I'm absolutely sure I'll forget almost everything.
I try to stay still, but I can't. My skin itches, my shoulders aches, my feet goes a little numb... I have to move a little.
I want to know how much time is already passed, I want to drink some water...... I just want to do something else. It's not that I'm bored... yes, I am, but not exactly... I'm thinking about one thing or another, my mind is busy, so I'm not "bored", but I'm thinking I'm wasting my time. And for what?
Yes. I'm thinking to give up.
My shoulders now hurts, and so my right knee. I have to move my hands from behind my back and rest them on my hips. I'm sorry.
No, I'm annoyed. Where is the "acceptance"?... Definitely, I'm not a slave - nor even a submissive. I want this to end, but I decided to try doing the dare, and now I don't like the idea to fail.
Come on, damn timer... RING!!!....
My feet goes definitely numb, and my left ankle "crack". OUCH!.. It hurts... I have to move it a little, but I manage don't lose my balance so I can continue.
I'm almost done, right?... Er... I did start the timer, right?...
Sigh.
I've had enough. Stop. Now.
Come on, I'm tired. I'm literally yawning.
And then laugh, visualizing the face of an imaginary master at the sight of his supposed mortified slave... yawning. That slave is in troubles. Big troubles.
There's a little "ding" and I almost turn my head to check the timer. But my timer is on vibration, can't be.... I'm not done yet.
Wait... now! The timer!... Did i?.... I can't believe it!....

Ok, my legs and feet are completely stiff and refuse to obey, I can barely walk, I have to sit down, I'm lightheaded...
I'm happy.

I know, I didn't do it well. I moved too much. Still... I did it, somehow. I didn't give up.
Hope this means something.

Was it hard? Yes. The nerves in my shoulders still burns. Boring? Yes and no... a little of both.
I still don't like cornertime (I'll list as a punishment) and yet..... I could try it again.

Thank you, Sir.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

Last edited by Auryn; 02-18-2017 at 11:30 AM. Reason: added report
The following 3 users say Thank You to Auryn for this post:
Old 02-18-2017, 12:20 AM   #112
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
Please Sir, allow me to post it now.... I'll edit with my report as soon as possible....
Wow! Your great!!
Really well done!
Thanks for the notice.
Already you did great.
Your contribution will count as one that increments the time for next one and deserves you a place in my signature as soon as the more detailed report is there.
Looking forward to it! I'm sure it was hard and boring!

Old 02-19-2017, 12:19 AM   #113
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post

Ok, here's my report. It took me ages to write it, and I know it's not so good, but it's my first one and....... ok, I shut up.

Yesterday.....
I saw this thread many times before, but I've never read it. 'Till now.
Never did cornertime before. I'm not interested in that.
And suddenly I think: "How does it feel like? Could I do it?"...
Sure, I can try. But, as I said, I never did it, so I start from the beginning: 5 minutes.
The position is uncomfortable: I have big breasts, and when I stand by the wall my nose remain about 8 cm away... I have to lean forward and bend my neck backward. I don't like it. Nope. Not at all.
After just a minute or so I think: "Why am I doing this?..." If I don't pay attention, breathing is enough to lift off my nose from the wall...
I could stop, right now. Probably I should.
I don't, and the alarm rings when I think I'm just half the way.
Weird.......

Today.....
I want to try again. 15 minutes, this time... can't be that bad.
The position is slightly different: now I touch the wall with my nose and my forehead. Better.
I still don't know why am I doing this. I don't like it. I'd rather spend some time tied to a chair, it would be more fun. After all, I'm not planning on doing the dare, right? I don't need any training.
Why on earth am I still here?... Already ten minutes, right?...
My alarm rings.
Definitely, I suck at estimate time.

And I want to try again. What, is it addictive?...
But I have no time, not now.
Maybe later........

Yep, I'd still like to try again. Perhaps 30 minutes?...
Perhaps.... 95?..............
No no no no.... I'm not thinking what I'm thinking... RIGHT????..... I mean, it would be only my third attempt, I can't....

Maybe I can't, but surely I'm doing it. I go to the bathroom, first - don't want this turn into a desperation dare... Timer... ok, pants down... Let's start.

First thing: I feel stupid. After all, there's no reason why I should do this so - again... Why?
I close my eyes and start to count my breath, but stop after a couple of minutes. Don't know why, but time seems longer, this way. Better let my thoughts run free...
Interesting thing: thinking about writing this report, I realize I'm thinking in english.
I wish I could write my thoughts: I'm absolutely sure I'll forget almost everything.
I try to stay still, but I can't. My skin itches, my shoulders aches, my feet goes a little numb... I have to move a little.
I want to know how much time is already passed, I want to drink some water...... I just want to do something else. It's not that I'm bored... yes, I am, but not exactly... I'm thinking about one thing or another, my mind is busy, so I'm not "bored", but I'm thinking I'm wasting my time. And for what?
Yes. I'm thinking to give up.
My shoulders now hurts, and so my right knee. I have to move my hands from behind my back and rest them on my hips. I'm sorry.
No, I'm annoyed. Where is the "acceptance"?... Definitely, I'm not a slave - nor even a submissive. I want this to end, but I decided to try doing the dare, and now I don't like the idea to fail.
Come on, damn timer... RING!!!....
My feet goes definitely numb, and my left ankle "crack". OUCH!.. It hurts... I have to move it a little, but I manage don't lose my balance so I can continue.
I'm almost done, right?... Er... I did start the timer, right?...
Sigh.
I've had enough. Stop. Now.
Come on, I'm tired. I'm literally yawning.
And then laugh, visualizing the face of an imaginary master at the sight of his supposed mortified slave... yawning. That slave is in troubles. Big troubles.
There's a little "ding" and I almost turn my head to check the timer. But my timer is on vibration, can't be.... I'm not done yet.
Wait... now! The timer!... Did i?.... I can't believe it!....

Ok, my legs and feet are completely stiff and refuse to obey, I can barely walk, I have to sit down, I'm lightheaded...
I'm happy.

I know, I didn't do it well. I moved too much. Still... I did it, somehow. I didn't give up.
Hope this means something.

Was it hard? Yes. The nerves in my shoulders still burns. Boring? Yes and no... a little of both.
I still don't like cornertime (I'll list as a punishment) and yet..... I could try it again.

Thank you, Sir.
Ok,... Wow!!
You did great.
You,... And others,.... please don't excuse yourself for the great contributions you do. You did a great time, you did a great report. Knowing english is your second lenaguage even makes it more impressive but also if english would have been your first language your report would have qualified for being great by great margins.
I appreciate the report, and i am sure all contributors (at least the ones who participated with the really long times) have read it with great attention.

It is brave that you have tried this without having donce cornertime before. It is quite smart to test short stretches before going for the real deal.

You had the same thought that others had during your short training times and also at the beginning of your "real deal". The why,... The concern whether you would make it,.... The thought that you could have done better things,... Calling yourself crazy.

Then in the middle you hade the thought that made me smile. "Wondering where the acceptance is". You did clearly read the other reports and read that in the middle some kind of pleasant "acceptance" phase kicks in. I can really feel how how you were standing there,.. Waiting for the acceptance phase to start, and then "wait a minute,.... That's not fair! I should have that phase! All had! Where is it! It's not fair! I waited for that!"
Anyway.
Yes indeed most people i know get to that phase. My pet has cornertime as a like (for the shorter times) because of that. It allows to "winddown". I cannot say why it did not reach you. Maybe you were expecting it too much. But also, maybe you are just different.
In the final phase you experience the same thing that all of the "longer time participants" experienced. Physical discomfort. Standing for such a long time is clearly something our body would like training for. It becomes a sport-excersize.
I guess this now belongs to this challenge.
No matter how you got through the first hour,... The end will be painfull. Fighting for a place in my signature, for eternal fame in this thread,.... Will be painfull.

So....
Great! Thanks for doing my dare! Thanks for the great report!
You are in my signature.
According to the newly announced rules your name will stay until the 125minutes will be done.

95 minutes has been done..... 100minutes is challenged!
One can claim and reserve the slot for a period of 72 hours.
If you announce i will think of you when you do it.
Suffer for me..........

Last edited by sir sam; 02-19-2017 at 12:28 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 02-19-2017, 03:46 AM   #114
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
---- snip ----
According to the newly announced rules your name will stay until the 125minutes will be done.
Just a suggestion, instead of wiping the list and statting over at multiples of 30 minus 5, how about always showing the last, so many(3 to 5)? Maybe increasing the length of the list at each multiple of 30?

Or, sence you show the date if the stand, keep the entry there for (at least)the number of minutes stood, divided by 5, days? Ex: 100 minutes would be listed at least 20 days.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
Old 02-19-2017, 12:20 PM   #115
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Just a suggestion, instead of wiping the list and statting over at multiples of 30 minus 5, how about always showing the last, so many(3 to 5)? Maybe increasing the length of the list at each multiple of 30?

Or, sence you show the date if the stand, keep the entry there for (at least)the number of minutes stood, divided by 5, days? Ex: 100 minutes would be listed at least 20 days.
Thanks for the suggestions, but actually the thing was that the half hour transitions slots (30,60,90,120) became more attractive then the others. So,.. The new signature rule gives some incentive for the other slots.

Apart from that,.. I plan to publish a nice overview and graph of how all this went within a few weeks (i foresee i will have some extra time next week).

So,.. Stilll... The nice round 100minute challenge is waiting to be claimed......

Old 02-19-2017, 01:48 PM   #116
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

If no one does 100 minutes in the next 3 days, I will. BUT I want others to really try it first.
Old 02-19-2017, 02:06 PM   #117
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
If no one does 100 minutes in the next 3 days, I will. BUT I want others to really try it first.
Mhhh... That brings you in a similar position as my pet a week ago.
Anybody that will go before you will effectively cranck up your time .

Old 02-19-2017, 02:24 PM   #118
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Anybody that will go before you will effectively crank up your time .
Yes, it is a traidoff. I am glad that she is waiting for the good of the group/thread. She is giving a better opportunity to some unknown person to jump in. Others before yourself gets my praise.

Saying that she wants to wait a given time also puts some pressure on anyone just thinking about it. Should I go now? Should I watch more? If I go now it won't be any easier, right? There is no better time than today if you are going to do it at all.

To anyone thinking about joining: Even if you can't schedule it for a few more days, even a week or so, say so. Maybe you want to go during lent? It is likely that those who have stood, like myself, will wait for you. You would just have to worry about another new person like you bumping you up a notch. Think about it. But not too long.
dave
Old 02-21-2017, 05:10 AM   #119
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Mhhhh.... Although i like you to go for the 100,
I actually hope that 2 others will claim before you such that you get forced to 110 minutes.....

It will be hard... Painfull.... Boring...

Old 02-22-2017, 10:30 AM   #120
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Mhhh.. it clearly gets hard.
Nobody that likes to push this nice lady to a longer time?

I nice thing to think about..... For 100 minutes.....

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk