Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-14-2017, 01:28 PM   #16
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Great report! @RiskyFlame. I'm happy you decided to do it anyway. Did you enjoy it? Please give an honest answer, I don't mind.
I will post a new dare tomorrow.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:58 PM   #17
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Great report! @RiskyFlame. I'm happy you decided to do it anyway. Did you enjoy it? Please give an honest answer, I don't mind.
I will post a new dare tomorrow.
I did enjoy it, yes, honestly. At least I enjoyed it enough to write a report about it afterwards. I hadn't tried wearing (tight) clothes under the shower before so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to do so.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:56 PM   #18
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Hopefully one of these will be mild enough for me to attempt, and even if not I want to watch this thread

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:00 AM   #19
Jaro

Nuclear Candlelight Dinner

This one is probably a little freakier and a lot harder than the last dare. Either that or it is incredible boring.

For this dare you will need a candle, some snacks like cookies, M&M's pretzels, or something else small that you will eat a few of, and a cup of preferably milk (but you can choose something else if you don't like milk).

I urge you to use a plastic cup for safety reasons!

You will get naked and get your ass up against the wall and your legs over your head so that in the end position you will by lying on your neck/back with your ass and soles of your feet facing directly upwards and you looking directly at your genitals.

You will now stick the candle up your ass and light it (so make sure it is a new, long candle).

Then you will place the cookies or whatever snack you choose on the sole of your left foot. And you will place the plastic cup of milk on the sole of your right foot.

Now you will eat a cookie, then take a sip of the milk and place it back, eat the next cookie, and so forth until you are all done.

Obviously you should not let anything fall - except for of course the hot wax on your private area.

After all that you are done.

Enjoy! Awaiting your reports and what you think of this dare!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 02-19-2017, 10:31 AM   #20
Jaro

Nobody is interested in trying this? Is it too hard? Or too boring?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 02-19-2017, 01:05 PM   #21
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Nobody is interested in trying this? Is it too hard? Or too boring?
To my opinion, it's quite hard or at the very least, harder than the previous dare on here. Furthermore, assuming that I have to put myself in that position for (quite) some time, depending on the snack (6-bite cookie or hundred M&Ms), it would be bad for my upper back and neck without arm support. So because I can't give my back the needed support (example), but instead need them to get the snack and plastic cup of milk, I won't be doing this dare.

Besides this as the main reason, it's hard to hold the plastic cup and snack up in the air as well. I can imagine falling off my feet after a few tries of grabbing that delicious snack, messing the ground. Of course, I could just put something on the ground, but that would only add to the hassle-factor. Buying the candle is not a problem, though.

But this is only my view on the dare. I would encourage anyone (at least those who thanked this thread) to try or respond to this dare.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 03:42 PM   #22
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Question

Quote:
Then you will place the cookies or whatever snack you choose on the sole of your left foot. And you will place the plastic cup of milk on the sole of your right foot.
I am trying to picture someone / anyone doing this while quasi upside down. How does one lower a foot down far enough to place a drink on it and raise it up? I think one would have to have plenty of practice to learn how to not spill it.

Then that done while a burning candle is in your anus? There are dripless candles. I am not sure just how long the candle would last and would it brush against the wall? Or your legs? Would you have to have your thighs part because of the flame? How then can you get the sole of your foot level?

I don't see how this is can be done. What am I missing?
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 08:07 PM   #23
kittyV

It is wayyy hard lol...the amount of acrobatics involved while balancing to keep your butt upright would be to umm bendy for me to attempt

DISLIKES-Pee play

HARD LIMITS-Skat, beastiallity, underage, unconsentual, , permanent, cams
kittyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 08:13 PM   #24
SissyRayRay1981

Thanks im looking forwards to some interesting dares
SissyRayRay1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 09:33 PM   #25
Jaro

Yes I realize it is a hard dare. But I tried it myself for a bit and it worked so I thought it was okay. Plus, aren't dares supposed to be hard?

But okay, I will try to think of something else.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 02-19-2017, 10:19 PM   #26
harddump
Distinguished Member

I tried it just to see if I could get in the position you described.

The problem was that for the sole of my feet to be flat and facing upwards, my ass had to be rounded toward my face—the closer I brought my genitals to my face, the more my asshole deviated from pointing straight up.

I settled for a position where just my lower back was resting against the wall, my knees near my armpits, and my cock and balls dangling above my belly. I stuck a candle in my ass then lit it before placing the snacks (I chose almonds) on the sole of my right foot. The candle stood tilted toward me, so it didn't take long before wax started to drip onto my taint. Now came my attempt to balance the cup of milk (I only filled it half way). With great concentration I managed to pick up and chew on a couple of nuts, but immediately lost it as I swallowed. The cup of milk fell on my neck, the milk puddling beneath my head. I picked up the empty cup, placed it back on my left sole and continued until I ate all the snack from my right foot. I failed many, many times over so if the milk was refilled every time I would've been covered in white. By the time I had eaten all the snack the melted wax had started to cascade along my ball sack and a little way down my dick stalk, not reach the head yet.

I think it would've been easier to balance a paper plate or maybe things like whipped cream directly on the sole for the messy factor, but it was fun to get milk on me with a candle stuck up my ass. The hot wax wasn't that bad since I am shaven free of any pubes.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to harddump for this post:
Old 02-20-2017, 09:58 AM   #27
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddump View Post
I tried it just to see if I could get in the position you described.
Many thanks for attempting this and for your good report. It doesn't matter if you failed or not. It is the effort that counts and you did a pretty good job considering.
Well done!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 02-24-2017, 10:14 PM   #28
Jaro

Okay, since the previous dare was too hard, I will now post one that I think anybody can do.
I just hope it isn't too boring.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Old 02-24-2017, 10:15 PM   #29
Jaro

Nuclear Pissing Pleasure

For a full 24 hours, each time you have to pee, you must generate a random number (use random.org) to determine how you shall pee.
  1. Pee completely naked while squatting down on top of the toilet seat.
  2. Girls: pee standing up, Guys: pee standing up backwards without touching your cock.
  3. Pee with only your hands touching the floor.
  4. Not allowed to pee in the toilet or shower.
  5. Pee doggy style against a tree raising one leg. Roll again if this is a limit.
  6. Pee within 5 seconds after you have edged once. If you can’t, wait 1 hour and roll again.
  7. Pee into a cup and drink it. Roll again if this is a limit.
  8. Pee over your face. Roll again if this is a limit.
  9. Pee while singing the national anthem out loud.
  10. Pee for only 3 seconds. Wait 1 minute and pee 2 seconds. Wait 5 minutes before you may pee the rest.
  11. Pee without taking off your pants and underwear.
  12. You may pee normally.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Last edited by Jaro; 02-24-2017 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:22 PM   #30
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Information

Most folks that work 8 to 10 hours away from home at work will not be able to do this, or will have to be very lucky. Could you allow 24 hours of at home time?

Last edited by [email protected]; 02-24-2017 at 10:31 PM.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to [email protected] for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk