Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-07-2017, 05:21 AM   #1
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Default ACHIEVEMENT HUNTER - Minecraft Diaper Dare

Minecraft Dare based off of Electric bacon’s dare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see few well thought out diaper dares. (Like dice dares for example. Pretty basic. Or in the person above threads they are not fun/creative, something no one wants to do or just impossible. But there are some good diaper dares. Just not many. Since I am trapped in diapers due to one person, I went looking for something fun to do while in them.)
I decided to make a minecraft based dare. Make it fun. There is a point system and a goal to all of this.
(If you want me to make you a dare like this one, message me.)

You do NOT need to wear diapers until you get all the achievements. Just when you play your Diaper Dare world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The goal is to gain ALL minecraft achievements.

Rules:
1. Must play AT LEAST 30 minutes per time you load the world.
2. Must be the same diapers you used previously (unless you have changes or want negative points for changing)
3. Must be SINGLE PLAYER ONLY

Roll to choose difficulty (or just pick)
1 Very Easy mode: Survival mode. Easy mobs. (Make sure to lock settings) Wear as many diapers as you like. You may skip out on doing 8 achievements.
2-3 Easy mode: Survival mode. Normal mobs. (Make sure to lock settings) Wear 4 diapers. You may skip out on doing 6 achievements.
4-5 Medium mode: Survival mode. Hard mobs. (Make sure to lock settings) Wear 3 diapers. You may skip out on doing 4 achievements.
6 Hard mode: Hardcore mode. Wear 2 diapers. You may skip out on doing 2 achievements.

If you want bonus chest on, you must do a corner time using https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/EkiIsvzOM first for 10 minutes with a threshold of 18%. Disciplinarian may choose to vary the duration (±50%)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Certain achievements give you special abilities:
Overpowered — 3 diaper changes
Beaconator — Skip a 2 hour of whatever rules. If you do something you have to drink to, you don’t have to.*
Diamonds to you! —*2 diaper changes
Adventuring Time —*+2 points
The Beginning? —*+2 points
The Beginning. —*+4 points
The End? —*+3 points
The End. —*+5 points
Overkill —*4 diaper changes
Local Brewery —*+2 points
Return to Sender —*+1 point
Into Fire —* +1 point
When Pigs Fly — 1 diaper change
On A Rail — Skip a 1 hour of whatever rules. If you do something you have to drink to, you don’t have to.*

Doing Certain Things Requires You To: (alternatively you can just get -4 points if you do not want to do one)
Starting a mine – Drink a glass of water
Every 10 coal – Drink a glass of water
Every 5 iron – Drink a glass of water
Every 4 diamond – Drink a glass of water
Every creeper explosion – Spank yourself as hard as possible 5 times each cheek
If you find a village, a jungle temple, a pyramid, an abandoned mineshaft, or any other naturally generated structure – Edge twice
First time in the nether – 20 moderate-hard spanks each cheek.
First time in the end – Edge three times
First potion you make – Drink three glasses
First enchant – 10 hard spanks each cheek

Every time you:
Pee – -1 points
Poop - -2 points
Cum - -3 points
Change without having any changes - -4 points
Play for more than 1.5 hours straight - -3 points.
Drink a glass without being told to - +2 points
Use a laxative - +5 points
Put an ice cube down your diaper and let it melt - +3 points

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check to see how many points you have (After you complete all the achievements):
-50 or less points - Roll 3 times.
-20 to -49 points – Roll 2 punishments from the punishment list. (NO PICKING)
-1 to -20 points – You can either pick a punishment from the punishment list (or roll)
0 points – Well done. You do not get anything.
1 to 19 points – Congrats. Surprised ANYONE has done this. Message me how many points you have and I will reward you.
20 or more points – Bravo. You get to dare me if you want. If not, still message me. I am sure I can figure out something as a reward for you.

Punishment list:
1 – Wear diapers for the next 2 nights. 10pm till 6am (If you work at that time, about 8 hours whenever you sleep) (If you get this 2 times, 4 nights. 3 times, 6 nights)
2 – Spanking! 50 HARD spankings each cheek. (If you get this 2 times, 100 spanks. 3 times, 150 spanks)
3 – No masturbating for a month (If you get this 2 times, 2 months. 3 times, 3 months)
4 – Corner time. For whatever amount of negative points you have, round it to whatever its closet to (2, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60) That’s how long you get in the corner. Threshold should be 16% (https://cornertime.herokuapp.com/custom/VJuRXiMOM) (if you get this 2 times, repeat the corner time later on today/tomorrow. Do one now. If you get this 3 times, repeat the corner time two times later on today/tomorrow. Do one now.)
5 – 1 & 3
6 – 2 & 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO WHEN YOU GO TO PLAY, HERE IS A SMALL LIST OF WHAT YOU NEED TO REMEMBER SO YOU CAN CHECK BACK HERE
:

When you get an achievement – Check what you earned. Paste that into a word file or something similar.
When you get an ore, find a place, or its your first time starting something – Check what you need to do. Do it then and there.
When you need to change, use the bathroom, or you cum – check how many points you lose. Put all the “point transactions" you earn in a word document or something. Then your total points at the moment too.

EXAMPLES:
I earn an achievement Local Brewery
I check here
I see I got +2 points.
I put in a word document under a header named points, +2 points.

I earn an achievement Beaconator
I check here
I see I got "Skip a 2 hour of whatever rules. If you do something you have to drink to, you don’t have to."
I put in a word document, Skip a 2 hour of whatever rules. If you do something you have to drink to, you don’t have to.* OR I use it starting then. Track the time.

I earn an achievement When Pigs Fly
I check here
I see I got "1 diaper change"
I put in a word document, 1 diaper change OR I CHANGE NOW.

When I pee, poop, cum, change, etc. CHECK HERE to see if you earn anything/lose anything.

Have fun!!
//Kay878
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to kay878 for this post:
Old 02-10-2017, 02:32 AM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Unfortunately I'm not into diapers, but you surely deserve appreciation for all that work you put in there!!!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 03:10 AM   #3
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeobit View Post
Unfortunately I'm not into diapers, but you surely deserve appreciation for all that work you put in there!!!
Thank you. This can be easily modified to another kink as well. Or even another game. I know some people will read it but won't do it because it is long but again, it was thought of something to do on the side for fun whenever anyone wanted.

I might make a shorter version of this and then I might modify it to other games but I would probably put them in my blog and just like to them if I do.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:40 AM   #4
a83jbd03f

How would hardcore mode work with this? What happens if you die? The only difference between survival and hardcore is that when you die the world gets deleted.
a83jbd03f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 06:37 AM   #5
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

You would just fail completely if you were to die. Thats what makes it harder. Cause in order to finish, you would need to make a new world at that point.
Old 02-14-2017, 03:57 PM   #6
tezuka

well, i tried this dare in harcore and, it was an epic fail. i was able to get 10 achievements until a creeper did a surprise attack.

Toys: hollow butt plug, (small,medium, large butt plug Metal), chastity cage, magic wand,dildo(6 inch), tail butt plug.
tezuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 01:50 PM   #7
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patomo View Post
this is a great idea, i like it a lot and would love to see someone doing it
I am actually trying it out since it is my own dare. I am on hardcore mode and lets say, I am scared every second of dying and restarting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezuka View Post
well, i tried this dare in harcore and, it was an epic fail. i was able to get 10 achievements until a creeper did a surprise attack.
Those bloody creepers! I might do some edits of this dare in my blog and just link to them here. I think I will do a skyfactory 3 version to this dare as well.
Old 02-23-2017, 04:00 PM   #8
Foxter

Hey!
Im currently doing you dare, love it and it's going well.
Wanted to ask about the achievement Diamonds to you! "throw diamonds at another player."

Seeing as we have to play in single player can this be missed out or do I have to use a skip?
Maybe extra points if you get another play in at the end to get the achievements?

Likes: Anal, spanking, wax, pegs, dirty tasks, pet play, chastity, scat, piss, humiliation, degrading, sissy, hidden public, blackmail, 24/7, forced.

Limits: heavy pain / cbt.
Foxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:42 PM   #9
a83jbd03f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxter View Post
Hey!
Wanted to ask about the achievement Diamonds to you! "throw diamonds at another player."

Seeing as we have to play in single player can this be missed out or do I have to use a skip?
Maybe extra points if you get another play in at the end to get the achievements?
Zombies will occasionally pick up items they walk over, which should give you the achievement.
a83jbd03f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 09:19 PM   #10
Zyra

This is a well made dare. I'd love to see a crossdressing version of if someone is willing to make it.

Semi interested/Casual Punishment: Light Bondage(Unfortunately I don't really have any toys or equipment), not too hidden public, self facials

Dislikes: Pee/Water Sports, Cum Eating

Limits: Public, Scat, Illegal, Blood, Long Term, Social Suicide, Cam/Showing Face/Pics.
Zyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 01:28 AM   #11
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxter View Post
Hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a83jbd03f View Post
Zombies will occasionally pick up items they walk over, which should give you the achievement.
As this person said or you can have someone come over and make it a LAN server really quick to get it too. But the risk of being caught is there with that.
OR you can use a skip. Its up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
This is a well made dare. I'd love to see a crossdressing version of if someone is willing to make it.
Maybe in the near future I will!
Old 04-29-2017, 04:52 PM   #12
Fiona
Distinguished Member

This really is a great dare, though I certainly won't do it like that. I've never even gotten close to all achievements, let alone under such conditions. (Also I have neither the time to spend weeks playing minecraft nor the money to pay for all those diapers.)

The idea is however great and somehow reminds me of the pokemon-dare that I did previously. I should at some point really create a similar dare for Morrowind (especially given how much today's teens complain about it being "hard".)

If you post a (vastly) less extreme version, I might try that. ;-)

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:45 PM   #13
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

I just updated this dare for 1.12! You can find that dare here! They are very similar but for different versions and this one may be easier to follow. New advancement system over there.

Go check it out and if you like my dares, a thank you would be great. I am also open to suggestions now for other videos games/different kinks for videos games!
Old 05-28-2022, 02:57 PM   #14
Googol

Ik im like 5 years late but THANK YOU so much for this dare. Easily the best dare ive ever done. Well honestly maybe the only "real" one ive done? ive known the site for like 7 years but havent really done many dares legit or at least no long ones like this. I wanted to explore diapers so this is the first diaper dare Ive done. I did this on easy (normal), medium (hard), and hard mode (hardcore). The only thing i changed about this dare was that i made sure to play at least 2-3 hours each time depending on how horny I was cause the 30min rule was too short. Anyway im really happy that this dare exists cause i got a new fetish lmaoo

One of the hardest achievements was “Overpowered” (finding enchanted apple). I used an online seed map only to find desert temples (and mineshafts) to find the apple cause otherwise it wouldve taken too long. Not only is it super rare but I had to edge 2x for every structure so I had a lot of fun. Also a nice workaround I did for mining coal was to use charcoal instead so that I wouldn’t have to drink. And for “On a rail” I just went to minehafts and took the rails from there. For "Diamonds to you" i simply searched up a method to open up 2 minecrafts at once and opened LAN to give myself diamonds

Heres my results:
Easy mode: Peed 3 times, came once, drank 39 cups, played for about 11 hours and 15min, ended with 6 points
Medium mode: Did corner time for bonus chest, peed 2 times, came 13 times, drank 40 cups, played for about 17 hours and 9 min, ended with -19 points and did 50 spanks on each cheek for punishment
Hard mode: Peed 2 times, came 16 times, drank 60 cups, played for about 20 hours, ended with -3 points so did 5min corner time punishment

I also tried to reuse the diapers from last time as much as possible. It was kinda embarrassing of how exciting it felt when i came in the old diaper that i peed in already from last session lol. The first time i pissed in the diaper it felt so damn liberating lmao. I was surprised of how turned on i was especially cause ive never peed myself since i was a kid. The idea of having no option other than to soil myself was very exciting. I dont think ill ever get into pooping in diapers tho. As someone who wasnt into diapers before, i really really enjoyed this dare. Im most likely going to start the advancement hunter next!

edit: for the corner time punishment i used https://cornertime.github.io/ since the one on herokuapp is long gone

Last edited by Googol; 05-28-2022 at 03:15 PM.
Googol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, diaper dare, diapers, minecraft