Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-14-2014, 06:02 AM   #16
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I was standing patiently outside the door. They had been in there for about twenty minutes. I was getting anxious and didn’t know if Hannah would actually agree. I didn’t think she’d get this far to be honest.
Finally she exited the room, winked at me and Master Shawn called me in. I stepped in, shutting the door behind me.

“She’s as lovely as you described,” he said and I smiled.

“But not really a playmate.” My smile turns into a frown and I go to speak, only to be cut off.

“She’s more…dominant than you think.”

“What are you suggesting?” I asked.

“She’d like to have a little control over her slutty friend. But I don’t know if you’re quite ready for that yet.”

I go to object again, getting wet at the fact that my friend wanted to do that to me, but am cut off again.

“One hour. Both of us. Same rules apply. She will play Mistress and I Master. Of course,” he comes closer to me and whispers, “You still belong to me though little slut.”

I can feel the heat rising within in me and I agree. The idea fills me up as I try to contain the excitement but the smile stays plastered on my face.
“Go and get ready then little slut,” he says, and I shoot out of the room and upstairs.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 11:36 AM   #17
Slavebaby58

Thank you for those amazing posts,
I rubbed my dripping wet pussy as I hung on every word,
My new fantasy
Old 09-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #18
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

I hear the muffled voices a few moments later. I am sat on my knees on the soft bed, my back straight and my hands palms up on my knees. I chose the purple lingerie as I thought Hannah would enjoy it too.

I can feel my heart race as the lights are dimmed and the door opens. I glance over to see Hannah in a black and purple corset, killer heels and matching purple lace panties.

Master Shawn is in just a white shirt, sleeves rolled and black dress pants. I take a deep breth and smile.

“Hello little slut,” I hear Hannah say in a very seductive voice.

She approaches me slowly and I shuffle a bit. She takes my hands and I feel the metal cuffs clamp around one wrist. She takes the other and cuffs my hands behind my back.

“We’re going to have a little fun, aren’t we slut?”

I nod as she softly takes my hair in her hands.

“What do we say when we are asked a question?” She tugs slightly.

“Yes Mistress,” I say.

I watch as Master Shawn walks over and tilts my head up to look at him.

“Do as she says my little slut,” he says softly.

Hannah pulls my head back slightly and feel her soft lips on mine. Her kiss was sweet and it was good. She coaxed my mouth open with her tongue and we began to kiss deeply. I felt a hand squeeze my breast and I moved into her more. She then pulled away and told me to lie back. It was slightly awkward as I lay down, my head just on the bottom of the pillow.
I then watched as Hannah removed her panties and heels as she approached me. I got hot and scared as I felt her climb above my face. She looked down at me and told me to lick.

It became dark as I felt her grind on my face. Her juices were just as sweet as her mouth, and I could feel the heat building in my body, licking and softly sucking on her pussy. I wriggled slightly and then felt a light touch running up my legs and inner thighs. I felt something small and hard go in and then start to vibrate. I wriggled slightly and felt a slap on my pussy. I moved my knees up a bit and then sat still.
Hannah’s wet juices were running out from her pussy now, and I could feel my pussy starting to drip too from the vibrating bullet in my pussy. I could hear Hannah moaning above me. I was moaning too, but they were muffled by her pussy.

When she eventually stepped off, she kissed me hard before untying me. I noticed that Master Shawn was now naked, slowly rubbing his cock. I got even more aroused at the sight and my gaze then snapped back to Hannah, who had given me a command.

“On all fours slut, facing your Master,” she said.

“Yes Mistress,” I say, fumbling slightly in my still cuffed hands.

I face the Master Shawn and look up. I feel Hannah at my pussy, rubbing her tongue up and down it. My mind turns fuzzy and my hearing vanishes. All I see are the mouthed words of ‘Open wide’ and I do, before feeling Master Shawn’s cock in my mouth. He pushes in quickly as Hannah continues to lick my pussy.

I make a noise when she stops, my pussy pulsing for more. Yet moments later I feel something thick enter my pussy.

“Don’t cum.” I can barely hear Hannah’s command as my face and pussy are fucked simultaneously.

She pushes in harder and harder and I feel my muscles begin to wrap around it. My breathing gets heavy and Master Shawn pulls out. I see his breathing heavy too. Hannah pushes in and out a couple more times before pulling out herself. My brain returns to normal and she gently pulls my hair to make me stand, then tells me to kneel on the floor.

The cold wood makes me squirm slightly and Hannah positions herself in front of me. I see her long hair flow down as she flicks her head back. I look at the glistening strap on in front of me and she pushes it into my mouth. She thrusts only a few times then tells me to lick it. I taste myself on the toy.
“Lie down,” she tells me lightly.

I lie back and push my legs out from under me.
I see her squat over my chest and begin to rub herself frantically. I see Master Shawn behind her as well, as he pumps is cock.

“I’ve been saving this special for you all day, little slut,” I hear her say.

Then I hear her gasp and moan as she rubs and feel warm liquid on my chest. She orgasms and pees all over my chest, some of it splashing up to my face. I feel my pussy get wetter as I feel the liquid pool and drip down my skin. I can feel the same sensation of liquid on my stomach as Master Shawn ejaculates onto me.

Hannah positions herself on top of my face again and tells me to lick her clean. I oblige, tasting her cum and pee in a surprising glorious mixture.

I turn my head to face the mirror, seeing myself covered in cum and pee. I feel my cheeks flush yet can’t help feeling aroused at the mess I’m in.
I squirm on the floor, my hands trapped underneath me by the cuffs. I close my eyes and feel a kiss on my cheek.

“Very good my little slut,” I hear Master Shawn say and I smile slightly.

“Indeed,” I hear Hannah say.

There is only the sound of heavy breathing and footsteps as they both leave, the door creaking behind them.

I long to touch my aching pussy but can’t. The frustration builds in me but all I can do is squirm on the wetness and moan at the slight pleasure I still feel below.
Old 09-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #19
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

wow, nice fantasy, very well thought out and planned in great detail, love it.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:21 AM   #20
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Finale

It was a few minutes later that Hannah returned, wearing a short, silk purple bathrobe. I had been lying there in frustration, my arms becoming numb.

She smiled at me and helped me to sit up. I crossed my legs and felt her soft hands brush against mine. I felt a slight tingle travel up my spine as she un-cuffed my wrists.

“I had a lot of fun Kaylee. Really, you were magnificent. Did you have fun?” she asked me softly, her lips only a few centimetres from my ear.

She kissed just below it and I moaned softly, my pussy tightening at the touch.

“Yes…” I breathed out, lingering slightly on the word.

“Yes, but?” she asked, knowing me too well.

I didn’t say anything, still in my submissive mode.

“But you’re frustrated you didn’t get to cum,” she whispered again.

I nodded this time and heard her laugh a little.

“Well then, do it.” I heard her say.

As spun my head to look at her and she presented me with a Rabbit vibrator. I took it from her and smiled warmly, thanking her.

“I’ll stay and watch. Keep you company,” she said, winking at me.

I felt rush of ecstasy flow through me as I stood up, feeling the dry cum and piss on my skin. But I didn’t care; I knew I would just add to it in a few minutes anyway.

I lay on the bed and Hannah sat on a chair by the window. I turned the Rabbit on the lowest setting first and just inserted the tip. I was still pretty wet but wanted to ease it in and enjoy the pleasure. I started to moan, my pussy sensitive. I knew it wouldn’t take me long to cum.

I massaged my breasts at the same time, inserting more of the toy into my soaking pussy. I began to rock my hips and moan. I had closed my eyes but opened them momentarily to see Hannah, sitting naked and rubbing herself too. We locked eyes and she smirked at me. I got even more aroused at the sight of her, touching herself as I masturbated for her.

I began to move the Rabbit in and out a bit, keeping a steady tempo. I turned it up to the highest setting, no longer wanting to wait. I began to feel myself shaking and I arched my back up high, balancing on the edge of my shoulders. I moved the Rabbit in further and moved it in and out slightly. I was panting and moaning by now and I could feel that warmth through my core.

As I felt the liquid push out of me, I pulled out the Rabbit and felt the spray hit my legs. I could still hear Hannah moaning as I collapsed onto my back and took short deep breaths. I could feel the wet spot beneath me and the wetness on the bed.

All the frustration melted away and I turned to face Hannah. She was pumping her fingers in and out of her wet pussy frantically, and I could see her breasts bouncing. I wanted to go over there and squeeze them, insert one of my own fingers into her pussy too. Yet I didn’t think my legs would be able to carry me.

I watched as she took moaned out and squirted onto the floor. I smirked at her as she opened her eyes and she laughed breathlessly.

“We are definitely doing this again,” she said, flicking her hair back.

“Definitely,” I said too quickly and we just laughed, our chests rising and falling from pleasure.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:16 PM   #21
Ashsnow

Love every bit of this story, I wish I was kaylee
Anal sometimes, spanking, pee, bladder control

Limits
Family, scat, poo, exposure, No kik

Need anal Master
Ashsnow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk