Old 07-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #106
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Any suggestions for a non ice based release method (although in all honesty i use rope not cuffs) I live with my family and they would wonder why i am freezing a key (plus atm in UK it would melt VERY quickly

you could do a competition within species. Have best pussy cats, ducklings, cow girls etc. and possibly a reward for each winner
One option would be to buy a candle, carve a hole in it (save the wax that you dug out), stick the key in, refill it with the carved-up wax. Be sure not to put the key too close to the wick, though. Then heat the wax and let it cool so that the hole is sealed up again, then you can light the candle and wait until the wax melts to reveal the key. If there were ever an emergency that you needed the key immediately, you can just dig it out or cut the candle open.

With this, you can decide how long or short your wait time will be depending on the size of the candle and the height at which you bury it. Plus, the room will smell nice.

This is just a theory, however. I have yet to have the opportunity to try it myself. You could give it a test run and see how well it works.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:57 AM   #107
Shiv

I'll join as a cow and piggy.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:07 AM   #108
Simi

hmmm could try. or given i just use rope could have a candle held pouring onto a certain part of my body :P and only release once i have burnt it to a point

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #109
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

It would be nice if OP could update the new info (species and rules and whatnot) on the first page. But anyway...I guess I'll give tasks as well.

Cows and Sheep:

Time to put those udders to work. Throughout the duration of your time here on the farm, you must strip naked and "milk" your udders for 5 minutes exactly before touching your pussy in any way. If you don't know how, search for a video on proper cow-milking technique. Perhaps you could learn a thing or two from those heifers. And don't forget to slather them nice and generously with oil or lotion to keep those teats soft.

Ducks

Say, you gals like to be wet, don't you? Great! Wet your pants right now. Yeah, I mean right now. Don't care what you're doing or what you're wearing. If you don't feel the urge to pee, have yourself a nice cup of tea (or coffee) as well as 16 oz of water, and tie your legs spread wide open in a chair or bed until you can pee.

Pigs

Mud bath time. Got to keep your piggy flesh all nice and cool in this unforgiving summer heat. So get a bucket of dirt from either the yard or perhaps some organic soil (gee, what a pampered piggy!) from a gardening supply store. Mix it with some water and have a good ol' time slopping yourself up. Then, you can hose yourself off in the yard (if you try washing it off in the tub you'll probably clog your drain anyway). Clothing optional.

Since the other species have a bunch of tasks already (everyone seems to favor cowgirls, cats, and chickens...), I can jot down some new ones once they're done.

Is Kitten9876 going to be a goat? If so, I can write some tasks for that species as well.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 07-25-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #110
suzesimon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
All piggies must wet themselves on some form of public transport. You can only change when you get home. Please post a report on here
there isn't any public transport around here that I can do this on but I am going on vacation next week, maybe there will be done there? Except I'm with my family for that...

Like: pee control, edge, wedgie, nude, mild pain, hidden public
Dislikes: Anal, insertions, messy, food
Limits (finally!): gross, intense pain, cum, pics
I do not own any toys.
suzesimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #111
suzesimon
getDare Sweetheart

Pigs

Mud bath time. Got to keep your piggy flesh all nice and cool in this unforgiving summer heat. So get a bucket of dirt from either the yard or perhaps some organic soil (gee, what a pampered piggy!) from a gardening supply store. Mix it with some water and have a good ol' time slopping yourself up. Then, you can hose yourself off in the yard (if you try washing it off in the tub you'll probably clog your drain anyway). Clothing optional.

For this one, is there something I can use instead of dirt? There isn't to much of that around here that I can use

Like: pee control, edge, wedgie, nude, mild pain, hidden public
Dislikes: Anal, insertions, messy, food
Limits (finally!): gross, intense pain, cum, pics
I do not own any toys.
suzesimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:57 PM   #112
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzesimon View Post
For this one, is there something I can use instead of dirt? There isn't to much of that around here that I can use
Another option would be to make a goopy paste with flour + water + gravel or cornmeal.

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"
Old 07-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #113
Simi

I have just read your post and have pissed myself Sir. There is a damp patch down the front of my jeans now :$

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #114
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

Good job However, I am a Miss!

A Domme with a Monkey.

My PM Dares are Offline.

"Prismarine!"
Old 07-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #115
Harrison

All ducklings must insert something unconventional into their ass and keep it in for 30 mins. During this time you must, in your head, remind yourself how much of a dirty slut you are that you'd insert anything into your ass for a stranger

Likes: Anal (no toys), Semi-public, Edging, Masturbation, Light Spanking, Exhibitionism

Dislikes: Cross-dressing, Heavy Spanking, Light Pain

Limits: Pee, Scat, Diapers, Permanent, Extreme Pain, Pics
Harrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #116
Jake_1

For the piggys of the farm: you shall start by getting a banana peeling it and inserting it up your ass now you shall put on your skirt and top no bra or panties, put on your make up heavily but then smear it over your face like you have been ravished, now we are going to go for a nice walk but dont forget to apply your nipple clamps or hair pins if you dont have them on thhis walk you are going to go to the most secluded place you know, you are now to push out that lovley banana in your hand the rub it all over your tits and pussy. Then you shall stand with your legs tight together and piss all down your legs then have a nice walk home, when yiu get there if you have done this dare with no mistakes and you may mastabate to orgasam then clean up if not slap you ass till red raw and stay in your state for 1 hour

Limits: family, public, permanent and scat
Jake_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #117
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

I'll join as a pussycat and a chicken.

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #118
Moon_light_1779

ok I will join as a cowgirl
Moon_light_1779 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #119
Lurchst3r

This ones for the pussy cats

You are to drink 5 tall glasses of water. Take your biggest toy and insert it anally. Take a 6 sided dice and multiply your roll by 5, this is how many edges you must complete before removing your toy. After each edge you must drink another glass of water, if you feel the urge to pee, you may not use the toilet untill your edges are done, but outside is permitted.

After your edge's you may only cum by humping a piece of furniture.

PM me your reports.
Limits: Family/friends,Full Public, Scat, Perm, Blood

Kik: Lurchst3r
Lurchst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #120
Slave Leia
Distinguished Member

I will Join as a Cowgirl and Piggy HOWEVER I am not allowed to do any public/Hidden Public at all anyone here will be able to tell if I am doing something and it can get out to family... I will do everything else as best as possible not involving public or hidden public or any public related.

ASK TRUTHS HERE!!!

Owned by {none}
Link to my Journal >> Click here for it

contact info

Likes/Dislikes/Limits < Click there Blogsmy Blog Entry. STILL EXPLORING THEM HELP ME OUT!

lilsissy and Crazierthenyou are my sister slaves to shadew21
Slave Leia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk