Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #1
daregame

Default Truth or Dare- The Beggining

I am daregame, a new member of getdare.com and am writing my first post ever as an announcement. I will be writing a story (and hopefully, eventually a whole series) about past experiences with the game Truth or Dare. Alot of the stories will be real. The names of characters have been changed and/or modified for the story. Apart from that, this actually happened. This story especially is about my first real game of Truth or Dare. I will try to post about 3 chapters per week with the exception of weekends and some holidays. I will try to post a chapter each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am human, so I will ocassionally miss a day or so, but I will try not to make it a habit. I appreciate feedback. Thank you for listening to my announcement. I do not yet know when I shall post Chapter One. Thank You!
-daregame
daregame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to daregame for this post:
Old 09-24-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
Kerrigan

Send a message via MSN to Kerrigan

Sounds intresting, I look forward to reading your storys.

And welcome to GeDare!

limit: Permanent, X dressing piss, drinking piss, messy, scat.

I am 18/M/Uk

Dont add me on MSN without asking me over pm first, or i will refuse it.

!Quotes!

"I got recipe book for road kill, So i went and got some, And it was delicous. I still dont know what to do with his bike."

"No, They call me cat woman because i can lick my own arse."

PM me any truth questions - anything.
Kerrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
daregame

Default Chapter One- Non-Fiction: Truth or Dare- The Beggining

My eyes crept open to reveal the dawn of the morning. Not feeling anxious to get up, concidering it is summer, I started to fall back to sleep. I realized that today was July 23rd. My Party Day! All of my friends would be coming over and having fun all night! I had set-up the entire lower level of our home for the party. The girls, Kellie and her 2 friends Pam and Sue would have one room to sleep, if we would get any at all! The boys, me (Robby), Zach, and Scott would have another room. Both rooms opened out to a large living space. 3 sides of the room were covered with cabinets. They contained random knick-nacks and stuff we find around the house that doesn't belong and just stuff it in there. There was a large TV connected to a computer on one wall too! I liked that the best, because I could show movies and presentations on the TV from the computer. Simply, anything that was on the computer could be showed on the large TV, and whoever was watching. There was also a laundry storage area as me and my family called it, off to the side off the room. It was a relativly small room that contained the washer and dryer and old clothes going to charity when we ever get around to it.
This will be great I thought as I was getting dressed. It's noon now, my friends will be here in 3 hours. I put on all my clothes as pondered the fun in my future. I made a check of my clothes so I wouldn't look stupid when my friends came. Shoes, socks, boxers, pants, shirt. All checked!
The rest of my freetime was a blur. Setting up for parties is tough work! I was working when I though, my parents aren't staying up the entire night! They usually go to sleep at 8pm. I wonder what will happen after my parents go to bed! I shrugged the thought off as I ran to get the door. "I think I heard the doorbell rang" I said aloud, but my mom was quicker than me. They had all gotten here at once! Cool! They filtered off into there rooms and set up sleeping bags, and after a few hours of socializing and movie watching it was 9:00pm already. My parents beeped in on the intercom from the other side of the house, " We're going to bed now, be good you all!". "We will!" We all shouted back. Parents!
Zach, Scott, and I were talking about the latest horror movie when the girls, Kellie, Pam and Sue came parading in. "lets play a game out in the living space" they asked. The other boys had no objections so we followed them out. They gathered into a semi-circle and told us to fill in the remaing half, and that we did.
"What are we playing?" Scott asked cheerfully. "Monopoly?" said Zach. "Come on!" I chimed, shoving him in the gut. " What are we playing" I asked. Kellie said " Truth or Dare"...
Old 09-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
daregame

Default Chapter Two- Non-Fiction: Truth or Dare- The Beggining

Truth or Dare, I thought! How come I am the only one acting suprised about the game choice. Before I could speak my mind the others had already agreed. What else could I do but join the game? I didn't want to act lame in front of my friends!
"Fine!" I said, wondering what I was getting myself into. "Great!" said Kellie. "Here are the rules- It is currently about 9:00pm. The game continues until Midnight, or after if we want to continue it. We each get a turn and select a truth or a dare. Nothing illegal can be done in a dare or truth. The order of turns go like this, Pam, Sue, me, Robby, Scott, and Zach. The group will decide a punishment or an alternative if you fail or don't want to do a truth or dare. If there are no objections, let's begin with Pam!"
"Okay..." announced Pam, scanning her fellow players with evil in her eye. "Kellie, Truth or Dare?". Kellie thought. We all knew what her decision would be but we player her game anyway. "Dare!" she said. " I Dare Kellie to go into a bathroom and totally undress. Pass her clothes out the door to the group. We now get to give her truths through the door. Each honest answer on her part is an item of clothing back."
God! I thought, 9:01pm and someones already nude. This will be an interesting night!
Old 10-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #5
cboss93

good story but get to some of the dares
cboss93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 12:35 AM   #6
dtimm14
Account Banned

i like it so far as long as you dont rush i thnk it could b a good story
dtimm14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk