Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2017, 02:12 PM   #1
moretech

Default Game Rule Enforcer

Hi,

This is the first story I ever wrote, I am not sure if it will be any good or not but I hope you guys like it. First post of the story will be after this post as in this one I want to give some information on how I made the story.

I had a basic idea of what I wanted to do but everything, such as who wins, who loses, what is being done, their names, ages, genders and nearly everything else ( as there are some exceptions ) was all done by using a randomizer / generator.

For what happens I had put in multiple options in a randomizer and then as the story goes modified that and picked one of them when I needed it.

This includes for the ages of the people in the story, as I started the randomizer to see what the lowest age could be and what the highest age could be, with that, the lowest that could have come up ( but didn't ) was 8 years old and the oldest ( but once again didn't ) was 30.

If you are not comfortable with most of the characters being underage, then please stop here as the average are of the people is around 15.

I hope you all will enjoy it. ( I will try to post daily but there might be some times that I can not do that )
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk