Old 02-18-2015, 09:53 PM   #1
ech0

Default Pass-Around Slut

"Holy shit!"

This was not an unusual reaction to being walked in on.

I'd been stripped of my clothes -- what little I had been told to wear -- and they had been thrown in the corner. I'd been ordered onto my knees, my chest forward and my hands behind me. I'd had "SLUT" written across my forehead in thick permanent marker. And all of this was done in the men's room of a shitty dive bar. You can imagine the surprise when guys came in and saw me.

"Hi, Sir! I'm here to clean off your dick after you use the urinal." It was a line Master had ordered me to speak to each new man that entered, designed to get right to business, or so I'm told. It also had a way of degrading me, like everything he did. Telling a man you'll suck him off in the first second you meet him was bad enough, but I felt even more like trash just by putting it in the same sentence as "urinal".

He looked over at Master, who was leaning against the wall.

"Uh... Is this girl for real?"

"Her mouth is there for fucking. Gag the whore. It keeps her in her place." I dropped my head at this.

The guy clearly started to get excited.

"You had her yet?" he asked.

"Had her? Shit, I own her. Why do you think the little cum dump is here right now?" Master drew his gaze toward me. "Open up, slut."

I opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue, as I'd been trained.

"See what I mean?" Master said, looking back at the guy but pointing a finger at me. "She does whatever the fuck I tell her to."

This guy clearly didn't need any more convincing. "Fuck pissing," he said, unzipping his jeans. "I'm already hard as fuck as it is." He had his cock in my mouth before he could even finish the sentence.

It was always very humiliating when Master made me suck off a stranger. He trained me to keep my hands behind my back at all times, and I never knew how rough the new guy was going to be. I tried to give good head so he would let me do all the work, but he clearly wasn't the type. Within seconds, he grabbed my hair and shoved his cock balls-deep in my mouth.

I started to gag, but that didn't stop him. He held me there for several seconds, and I could feel the head of his cock in my throat. Then he yanked back hard on my hair, giving me air. My eyes were already starting to water when he shoved my head back down on his cock.

This time he didn't hold me there, but instead started using my skull to mouthfuck him. I gagged each time he hit the back of my throat, spit drooling out of my mouth and down my chest.

"You look up at a man when he's using your mouth, slut."

I knew better than to disobey Master, so despite my gagging and choking, I made sure to keep eye contact with this guy. He must have loved that, because he grabbed my hair with his other hand and started thrusting into me while yanking me into him. I felt like a sex doll, her mouth hole being used without care.

"Hey, you know what feels even better than her mouth?" Master said to the guy, who didn't pause facefucking me.

"Huh?"

"Her cunt."

The guy slowed down his assault of my throat, clearly interested. My humiliation increased anyway. I'd asked Master if we could just use my mouth tonight, and he'd just laughed. He didn't care what I wanted.

"But you know what?" Master continued. "She didn't bring any condoms with her."

Oh, no.

"And I bet you don't have any condoms on you, do ya?" It looked like the guy was about to say yes, but Master shook his head at him.

"Oh. No. Nope. No condoms on me, either."

"Ah, well. A good slut doesn't let that stop her. On your back and spread, slut."

I did as instructed, my hands still behind my back, laying on the dirty bathroom floor. The guy didn't waste any time getting between my legs, cock in hand, ready to fuck me. I looked past him, and noticed something on the wall.

"Master, wait! There's a condom machine. Right there, behind him." I motioned with my head,

Master looked at me, at the condom machine, then back at me.

"It's out of order."

The guy took that as his cue to ram his cock into my pussy. I felt his bare cock hit my cervix. He started fucking me hard, not caring about my pleasure, which was rising anyways. I ached to have my hands at my clit.

"Master," I pleaded. "Can I play with my clit while he fucks me?"

Master bent over and grabbed my hair, his face close to mine.

"You haven't earned that yet, slut. Now watch this stranger bareback you." He yanked my head up so I had a view of the bare cock sliding in and out of me.

"Yes, Master." Watching made me feel even sluttier, and I could feel my nipples getting harder, my pussy getting wetter. Even without clit play, I could cum off this, if given enough time. But this guy definitely didn't care about my pleasure, so I couldn't get my chance.

"Oh, shit. I'm just about to cum." Fuck.

"Hey slut, where do you want him to cum on you?" Master asked.

"On... on my stomach... or my t... my tits..."

I could feel him start to get even harder, start to tighten up. Master leaned in a bit.

"Cum in her cunt."

I let out a little yelp and felt him start to explode inside me. I hated cum in me, and I could feel this stranger's cock shooting it in me anyways. He pushed his dick in as deep as he could, putting his seed as deep inside me as possible. He moaned. I felt completely used.

The guy quickly got up, shoving his cock back in his pants. "Shit!"

"Hey, go tell a friend. Or a stranger. Let someone else have a crack at her." I wondered how many more guys I would serve tonight. The guy left, a bit weak in the knees.

"Slut," Master said, looking at me. "Back in position."

I obliged, getting back up and on my knees.

"Any of that cum leaks out of your cunt and onto the floor, and you're licking it up." I nodded.

Not 10 seconds later, a new guy walked in.

"Holy shit!"
ech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ech0 for this post:
Old 02-18-2015, 09:56 PM   #2
Sissyman

This is good, keep it up!

Likes: sissification, Anal, femdom, masturbation, hidden Public, humiliation, messy
Limits: full public, friends and family, face pic
Maybes:cum play

Pm me "sissy" and I'll dress up like a sissy as you want, pick what I wear and how long
Pm me "ass" and I'll fuck myself with a object you pick as long as you want
Pm me "post" and I will post to a thread that you send me a link to within my limits

I love big juicy cocks
Sissyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk