Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What did you think about this story
Excellent 28 40.58%
Great 11 15.94%
Ok 9 13.04%
Terrible 3 4.35%
Good but could have gone on longer 18 26.09%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2015, 02:26 AM   #91
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 32

Chapter 32

“It doesn’t have to be dad, does it?” Gemma gave a hopeful look.

The three girls had arrived back at Gemma’s house and were standing out on the porch.

“It does really,” Rebecca replied.

“I mean, it said a family member.” Another hopeful look before continuing. “I have male cousins. Cousins are family members, right?”

“It said CLOSE family members,” Rebecca explained, “I take that to mean members of your own family. Cousins are not that close.”

Gemma nodded sadly. She’d just fired her last round and it had turned out to be a blank.

“Anyway,” Rebecca said, “Suppose I arrange it so that you fuck your dad but he doesn’t know it’s you.”

“What are you going to do?” Amelia asked, “Spike his drink with rohypnol?”

“He doesn’t drink,” Gemma muttered.

“Actually,” Rebecca said, “I was thinking something else. Can you invite Meels and me round for a sleepover tonight and tomorrow?”

Gemma nodded and opened the front door. Luckily, her key was in her coat pocket.

The three of them stepped into the hall and Gemma closed the door.

“Mum,” Gemma called, “I’m taking Becca and Amelia upstairs. Is that okay?”

“Yes, love,” her mother called back from the lounge.

Rebecca mouthed “Sleepover!” to Gemma.

Gemma nodded. “Mum?”

“Yes, love?” her mother called back.

“Is it okay if Becca and Amelia stay overnight and tomorrow for a sleepover?”

“Of course it is,” her mother confirmed. “After what they did to help you with Tiff and Jess when we were late getting back. It’s the least we can do.”

Rebecca tried to stifle a giggle.

“Thanks, mum,” Gemma said. For nothing, she thought.

They went upstairs to Gemma’s room and found the naked James still cuffed to the bed frame.

“Hiya,” Gemma said as she took off her coat, as if finding a naked boy bound to your bed was the most natural thing in the world, and getting naked yourself in front of him was the second most natural thing.

“What happened to your clothes?” James enquired.

“Long story,” Gemma said.

“Okay,” Rebecca said to James, “Who’s your best friend?”

“Er... you?”

“It’s okay,” Rebecca said, “It’s not a trick question. Who’s your best friend?”

“Derek,” James said, “Derek Rose.”

“Sounds a bit of puff to me,” Rebecca muttered, “But he’ll do. What’s his number?” She took out her phone.

James recited Derek’s number and Rebecca dialled it – all apart from the last digit.

“When it answers,” she said to James, “Ask him if he wants to come over to a hot babe’s house for a blow job.”

“As you do,” James said sarcastically.

Rebecca dialled the last digit of the number, put the phone on SPEAKER and held it in front of James.

“Hello?” came Derek’s voice, “Who’s that?”

“Dek,” James said, “It’s me, James.”

“Oh, hi,” Derek said, “Got a new phone number?”

“No,” James said, “I’m calling from someone else’s phone. Listen, do you want to come over to a hot babe’s house for a blow job?” He realised what he’d said and looked up at Rebecca. “Blow job? What do you...?”

Rebecca mimed chopping off James’ cock.

“A blow job?” Derek wanted to verify.

“Yes,” James confirmed, “A blow job.”

“Sure,” Derek said, “Just tell me where she is.”

James gave Derek the address and Derek said he’d be right there.

Rebecca ended the call. “Where does he live?”

“Redwood Road,” James said, “Just off Shady Lane.”

“Oh,” Rebecca said, “By that old deserted house?”

James nodded.

“I don’t know why they don’t demolish that house,” Amelia added, “There’s nothing there. It’s just an eyesore.”

Rebecca clapped her hands. “It’ll take him ten minutes tops to get here, then,” she said. “Meels, go downstairs and open the door when he gets here.”

Amelia did as she was told.

“Okay,” Rebecca said, “Now we wait. You’ll soon have completed your five blow jobs, Gem.”

James gave an odd look. “Five?”

“Long story,” Gemma said.

“So,” Rebecca said, “I suggest you go and put something on to greet your next customer. Try a skimpy number.”

Gemma went over to the wardrobe and looked inside. She found a small black dress that she never ever wore and held it up. “This?”

Rebecca nodded. “Yeah. No undies though, you won’t be needing them.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 02-21-2015 at 07:05 AM. Reason: typo correction
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 05:48 AM   #92
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Perfect setup anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:47 AM   #93
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

that Rebecca is a really a bitch. Woudn't want to cross her

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 09:00 AM   #94
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 33

Chapter 33

It was about fifteen minutes later when the bedroom door opened and Amelia walked in followed by a complete stranger. A stranger that is to everyone except James.

“Hiya,” James said.

The look on Derek’s face told everyone that he wasn’t expecting to see James naked, chained to a bed and surrounded by teenage girls.

Gemma hadn’t even heard the front door open and close so Amelia must have been very quiet when letting Derek into the house. She studied the newcomer. This was the fifth guy she had to suck off.

Derek was looking around the room, his gaze travelling from Amelia to Gemma to Rebecca and back to Amelia. He obviously had no idea which girl he’d been invited over for.

Gemma smiled at the way Derek tried his best to avoid James.

“So,” Derek said, “Whassup?”

Rebecca went over to Gemma and tapped her on the shoulder. “Derek,” she said, “Meet Gemma.”

“Hiya, Gemma,” he said with a coy smile.

Gemma smiled back, silently.

“Gemma is the lucky girl,” Rebecca said. “You, Derek, are the lucky boy. You get to be sucked off by this young girl.”

Gemma visibly blushed at Rebecca’s outward manner.

“Gemma,” Rebecca said, “Kneel down.”

Gemma obeyed.

“Derek,” Rebecca said, “Cock out.”

At Derek’s surprised look, she added, “You came here for a blow job right?” Before Derek could answer, she continued, “Well, get your cock out then.” Rebecca nodded at Gemma, still on her knees. “look, she’s waiting for you.”

Derek gazed at Gemma. He was wearing track-suit bottoms with an elasticated waistband, so he simply pulled them and his underpants down in one movement. His cock was still soft.

“Jesus,” Rebecca muttered under her breath, “Don’t she turn you on? She fucking turns me on.”

Gemma glanced up at Rebecca.

“Only kidding,” Rebecca said. She took Derek’s cock in her hand and started to rub as if she were trying to warm it up – which, in a way, she was. When the cock began to show signs of life, Rebecca let go of it and gestured to Gemma to take over.

Gemma inched a bit closer to Derek, on her knees, and took the semi-erect cock in her hand. She pointed it at her mouth and enveloped it in her lips. She began moving her head back and forth, sucking on the cock to get it fully hard. This was her last one, so she decided to get it over with.

She didn’t really have much to worry about. With a faint groan, Derek came before he was even completely hard and Gemma just tasted the merest hint of semen in her mouth. Nothing to worry about really.

Gemma backed away from Derek’s cock and stood up. “Is that it?” she asked Rebecca.

“As far as blowies go,” Rebecca said, “However, you still have the little chore of fucking your own dad.”

Gemma shook her head. If they were shocked at hearing Rebecca’s statement, neither James nor Derek showed it. Derek simply pulled up his underpants and track-suit bottoms and looked at Rebecca.

“Do I have to go now?” Derek asked.

“No,” Rebecca said, “You may stay for the sleepover.”

Derek’s face seemed to light up at that.

“Gemma?” Rebecca said, “Tell Tiff and Jess to ask some of their friends round.”

“What?” Gemma said.

“”Two friends each,” Rebecca said, “One boy and one girl each. Let’s make a night of it.”

“No,” Gemma said, “They can’t be involved.”

“Why not?” Rebecca said, “They’re the perfect ages for a sleepover.”

“Not your sort,” Gemma said.

“Okay,” Rebecca said, “If you don’t then I’ll tell your mum you’ve got a naked boy chained to your bed.”

“No.” Gemma tried to weigh up the possible consequences of each of the options. The ‘Tiff and Jess joining in’ option seemed to be the least dangerous of the two. “Okay,” she said, “I’ll tell them.”

“Great,” Rebecca said, “Now all we need is some refreshments.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 02-23-2015 at 11:08 AM. Reason: correction
Old 02-23-2015, 10:29 AM   #95
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I love the Tiff and Jess option plus if mom found out the party is over, I'm ready for more of your genius writing.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:23 PM   #96
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

Default Just some feedback

I'm only up to chapter 7, and I noticed you set a rule, and then broke it in the same chapter. When you were setting up the truth or dare rules, one of the rules was that someone could only have a max of two truths in a row. Later in the chapter, Gemma goes to three truths in a row, without any protest from any of the characters.

Otherwise, it's looking like a pretty good story. Keep it up!

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 01:16 AM   #97
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Sorry about that Tyragon123 I have no defence. However rules were made to be broken.
Old 03-14-2015, 04:20 AM   #98
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Gemma called her younger sisters upstairs under the premise that she wanted to borrow a book from them, to avoid making her parents suspicious. When Tiffany and Jessica got to the upstairs landing, Gemma took them into her bedroom.

If the younger girls were surprised to see James and Derek in the room, they didn’t show it. Derek was sitting on the edge of the bed and James had been tastefully covered up with a duvet.

“What book do you want?” Tiffany asked.

Gemma turned to face her sisters. “I don’t,” she admitted.

“Then, what did you...”

Rebecca interjected before Tiffany could say more. “We want you to do something,” Rebecca said to the youngsters.

“What?” Tiffany asked.

“We want you to invite some of your friends over for a sleepover,” Rebecca said.

“Sleepover?” Jessica said. “Cool.”

Rebecca handed her phone to Tiffany. “One boy and one girl from your class at school,” she explained, “Then you can do the same, Jess.”

“I don’t like any boys,” Jessica said.

“Or me,” Tiffany agreed.

“Then choose one you don’t like,” Rebecca said. “If you don’t I’ll send out those naked pictures of you to all the boys in your class.”

“No,” Tiffany and Jessica said in unison.

“Do it then,” Rebecca said.

The two girls each called the first two people they could remember the numbers for and, as luck would have it, their classmates were only too eager to come to a sleepover.

“What if mum and dad don’t agree to it?” Gemma suddenly piped up.

“Your mum already said it was okay,” Rebecca responded.

“For you and Amelia to stay,” Gemma pointed out, “Nothing was said about Tiff and Jess’s friends.”

“I’ll sort that out,” Rebecca said. “Call your dad up here.”

“Dad?” Gemma argued, “I can’t...”

“Just fucking do it,” Rebecca said.

Gemma made her way to the door.

“No,” Rebecca said, “On the phone.” She waved her phone. “What’s his mobile number?”

“But he’s only downstairs,” Gemma said, “I just need to...”

“What’s his fucking number?” Rebecca shouted.

Gemma recited her father’s mobile number and Rebecca dialled it. She put the phone on speaker and then waited for a reply.

“Hello?” Gemma’s father said.

“Dad,” Gemma said. “It’s me. Can you come upstairs for a moment?”

“What for?” he said, “Can’t you come down here?”

“Please dad, it’s important.”

There was the sound of an audible sigh, then her father said, “Okay, I’ll be up in a minute.”

“Thanks, dad,” Gemma said.

Rebecca ended the call. “Right,” she said, nodding in Derek’s direction, “You get into bed with James.”

Surprisingly, Derek obeyed without question and he climbed into the bed beside James under the duvet,

Rebecca covered the two boys more fully with the duvet and various items of clothing from Gemma’s wardrobe so that neither boy was visible. She then turned to Tiffany and Jessica. “Not a word about them,” she threatened, “Remember the nude pics.”

“What now?” Gemma asked.

“Now?” Rebecca responded with a smile, “Now we wait.”

Within a few minutes, they heard the sound of footsteps on the stairs and then a knock on the bedroom door.

“Come in,” Rebecca called out.

The door opened and Gemma’s dad walked in. He exchanged a glance with Rebecca and then turned to Gemma. “What is it?” he asked.

“Dad,” Gemma said, “Is it okay if Tiff and Jess have some friends at the sleepover tonight?”

“I’m not sure if...”

“Can I have a word in private?” Rebecca said, interjecting. She took his arm and steered him out of the door and onto the landing, closing the door behind them.

Gemma put her ear to the door in an attempt to hear what they were saying but she could only hear whispers and mutterings. There was a moment of silence and then she heard the sound of her parents’ bedroom door closing. Nothing more was heard for about ten minutes but Gemma kept her ear to the door just in case.

Then, Gemma heard her parents’ bedroom door opening again, and footsteps on the landing. She pushed her ear closer to her door to see if she could hear what...

The door opened again, almost smacking Gemma in the face.

“All sorted,” Rebecca said, as she walked confidently into the room.

Gemma’s dad was going back downstairs.

“What did you say to him?” Gemma asked.

“Not important,” Rebecca said, licking her lips, “More important is what I did to him.” She went over to the bed and uncovered the two boys. “We’re all having a sleepover,” she said, “We just need to wait for the other guest to arrive.”

To be continued...
Old 03-18-2015, 04:43 PM   #99
Caseyann

Smile Continue

please continue I really like this story
Caseyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 05:10 PM   #100
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Looking forward to Jess and Tiff addition to this great story. The more the merrier and added humiliation.
Old 03-23-2015, 04:48 AM   #101
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Tiffany and Jessica introduced their friends to everyone. Tiffany had invited two of her classmates, Leonie and Paul. Jessica, who didn’t really have any boys as friends, had asked her best friend Melissa to bring her brother Tom, who was two years older.

Rebecca had allowed James to put on a pair of jeans to cover up his misery but the three ten-year-olds and eight year old Melissa were still somewhat surprised at first to see two older boys in the room, especially as one of them was naked from the waist up and handcuffed to the bed, but for the most part they averted their gaze to other things.

These youngsters, Gemma thought, had just walked into the lion’s den. They had no idea what was in store for them. Gemma wanted to yell at them to leave as fast as they arrived but she knew she couldn’t. Besides, she was more concerned about her own sisters. She suspected that, by the time this sleepover came to its conclusion, Rebecca will have initiated Tiff and Jess into the finer points of perversion and there was nothing that she, Gemma, could do to prevent it.

“Gemma?” Rebecca shouted, bringing Gemma back to reality. “Are you ready?”

“Ready?” she said, a little startled.

“Weren’t you listening?” Rebecca said, as she shepherded the six youngsters to one side of the room.

Gemma hadn’t been listening. She had no idea what Rebecca was going to do.

“We’re going to play a game,” Rebecca said.

“Game?”

Rebecca nodded and turned to the youngsters. “We have four ten-year-olds and two eight-year-olds,” she said, “The possibilities are endless.”

Gemma bit her lip and used her eyes to try and attract the attention of her sisters. However, the youngsters were looking at Rebecca.

“Tiffany and Jessica have kindly volunteered to be team captains,” Rebecca explained. “They will have two team members each.” Rebecca split the youngsters into two teams, with Tiffany’s friends on Jessica’s side and Jessica’s friends on Tiffany’s side.

“Team captains?” was all Gemma could mutter.

“Yes,” Rebecca continued, “It’s Jess, Paul and Leonie against Tiff, Tom and Melissa. They’re going to see which team can... well, basically, win.” Rebecca grabbed several of Gemma’s best cushions and pillows from the bed and scattered them on the floor.

Gemma watched, puzzled and somewhat aggrieved. “Those are my best...”

Rebecca cut her off. “Okay,” she began, “Musical cushions. The kiddies are going to dance around these cushions while I play a CD. When I pause the music, they all have to sit on a cushion.” She paused before adding, “Except that they can’t all sit down because there are six kiddies and only five cushions. So one kiddie is out. Then, I remove a cushion and begin the music again. It continues until there are two kiddies and one cushion left. Whoever grabs the last cushion wins.”

Gemma looked around the group of youngsters. “Why are they in teams?”

“I was coming to that,” Rebecca said. “The one who wins, the whole team wins. It’s more of an incentive to win. You don’t want to let the others down. The losing team have to do a counterfeit.”

“Forfeit,” Gemma unwisely corrected Rebecca.

“Shut the fuck up,” Rebecca screamed.

Gemma looked at the youngsters. They all seemed shocked by Rebecca’s language too.

“The losing team do TWO forfeits now,” Rebecca said, staring at Gemma, “For your insolence.”

Gemma watched as Rebecca put on a CD and started the music.

“Start dancing, kiddies,” Rebecca said, “And you have to go all round the cushions.”

Gemma watched as the youngsters started to dance round the cushions as best as they could. She prayed that Rebecca would not be too hard on the losers but she knew that her prayers were futile. Rebecca was Rebecca and the losers of this game would pay a terrible price.

To be continued...
Old 03-23-2015, 06:29 PM   #102
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Anxiously awaiting the results of this game, I love this direction.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:07 AM   #103
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Tiffany, Jessica, Leonie, Paul, Melissa and Tom danced around the cushions, watched by Gemma, Amelia, James and Derek. Rebecca was holding the remote for the CD player and she had her finger on the pause button.

Suddenly, the music stopped. The six youngsters pounced on the nearest cushions to them, Leonie and Melissa struggled to gain control of the final cushion. Being the youngest, and the smallest, Melissa lost the fight and she was out of the game.

“Stand over there,” Rebecca said, pointing to the wall, “I’ll deal with you later.”

Melissa obeyed. Rebecca removed one cushion and then started the music again and the remaining five youngsters began dancing again.

Gemma had her fingers crossed behind her back, hoping that Tiffany and Jessica would win. That was impossible, though, because they were on different teams. One of Gemma’s sisters would definitely lose.

after about half a minute, the music stopped again and there was another rush for the cushions. This time, Jessica was the unfortunate loser and she joined her friend, Melissa.

“The two eight-year-olds are out,” Rebecca said with a smile, “So it’s up to the ten-year-olds to fight it out.”

A cushion was removed. The music began again.

The dancers continued with the game and, as each round ended, one player and one cushion was removed. A couple of minutes later, only two players and one cushion was left.

“So,” Rebecca said, “It’s up to Tiffany and Paul. Good luck both.” She smiled and then re-started the music. Tiffany and Paul started to dance round the cushion.

Gemma kept her fingers crossed. Come on Tiff, she said to herself, you can do it.

The music stopped. Tiffany dived onto the cushion before Paul had even noticed the silence.

“Paul is out,” Rebecca said, “Tiffany wins.” Rebecca ordered Paul over to the wall with the other losers. “Well done Tiffany,” Rebecca said. “You are the winner and so are your team-mates.”

Gemma smiled at Tiffany and silently mouthed “Well done,” even though it meant that Jessica was one of the losers.

Rebecca told Melissa and Tom to join Tiffany in the middle of the room. “You are the winning team,” she said, “I want you all to go into Tiffany’s room and wait for your reward. I have to give the losers their counterfeit.”

This time Gemma decided not to correct Rebecca. She just stared at Jessica, Leonie and Paul standing by the wall. What would Rebecca make them do?

As soon as the three winners had left the room, Rebecca turned to face the losers. “Okay,” she said, “I need some security that you’ll do as I say, so I want all three of you to strip.”

Jessica, Leonie and Paul stared at Rebecca but none of them said anything.

“And I want you to do it.... NOW!”

Jessica started to remove her clothes and, when they saw her doing it, Leonie and Paul began to remove theirs.

Jessica stripped down to her panties. She was not developed so she had no need for a bra.

Leonie stripped down to her panties and a small training bra which covered her small budding breasts.

Paul stripped down to a pair of white underpants.

“Did you hear what I said,” Rebecca said, “You’re not going swimming. I told you to strip off. COMPLETELY!”

The three youngsters removed their underwear and stood, fully exposed, in front of Rebecca, Gemma, Amelia, James and Derek.

Jessica was completely smooth, Leonie and Paul both had a few pubic hairs peeing out but they still had a lot more development to go.

Gemma noticed that James was not looking at the youngsters, but Derek’s gaze was alternating between Jessica’s vagina and Leonie’s feathery vagina.

“Now,” Rebecca said, as she held up her phone. “A few pics to keep you in order.” She took full-frontal pictures f all three of them, taking extra pictures of the genitals.

When she had finished, Rebecca handed the phone to Amelia. “Get those pics emailed to me as fast as you can,” she told her sister. “You three can cover up now,” she added to the three nudes.

Jessica, Leonie and Paul’s embarrassment was replaced with a look of relief when they were able to put their clothes back on again.

Gemma watched as the three youngsters put their clothes back on. Rebecca had said there would be two forfeits. Gemma wondered what the next one would be.

To be continued...
Old 03-26-2015, 02:39 PM   #104
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I like the lead up to some future humiliation I thought Gemma might be more protective of Jessica though lol
Old 03-29-2015, 05:44 AM   #105
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

This is just getting better and better, hoping for much more very soon
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk