Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-2015, 03:29 PM   #286
Tato898

Wow. I only came across this story today and I haven't been able to stop reading it. I have read it all infact up to today's post. It's very well written and interesting. Cannot wait until the next update. Keep it up.

Limits: illegal, public, family, friends, cams/pics, urethral play, blackmail

Denied until the 17th July due to the Guys vs Girls Thread
Sissy Slut
Tato898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:59 AM   #287
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Great to see you back and I loved the interaction in the scene with Lisa very hot but I am worried about your unhealthy interest in Poker I would hate to play against you
Thanks, like I said love to update but lack time. As for the poker interest, I did mention I considered turning professional but thought it was too risky. I had to cut, edit and level down that post a lot. My editor advised I was going over the top so that is about 1/3 of what I initially wrote on the poker game. I could have written pages on those hands alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tato898 View Post
Wow. I only came across this story today and I haven't been able to stop reading it. I have read it all infact up to today's post. It's very well written and interesting. Cannot wait until the next update. Keep it up.
Always love to find out I have a new reader, especially one who enjoys it. I hope you keep reading and continue to like it. I'll try to post a chapter today if I get time but can't guarantee it.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:54 AM   #288
lkkrdingos022

I love it that you continued!

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 05:14 AM   #289
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsarah View Post
Thanks, like I said love to update but lack time. As for the poker interest, I did mention I considered turning professional but thought it was too risky. I had to cut, edit and level down that post a lot. My editor advised I was going over the top so that is about 1/3 of what I initially wrote on the poker game. I could have written pages on those hands alone.
Remind me never to play poker against you to see who come out Boss

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 10:25 AM   #290
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

A Cheer erupted in the stand. Alex showed AJ, a complete bluff. I'd won the contest, won the reward for my society and proved my worth as a team captain all in one blow. I celebrated my victory as Alex stared in disbelief at the hand which had called him.

I winked slyly at Greg as the last remaining envelope was handed to me. I read it aloud. 'For any 4 non racing team events tomorrow you can eliminate half of the opposing team of your choice.' Another cheer met with a small groan from the BDSM society. I hugged Lisa in celebration as James also came over to celebrate with me after fighting through the crowd.

Rachel took center stage. 'For anyone who wants supper it will be served in the dining area. It will also be accompanied by karaoke. Firstly though our friend Greg has a debt to pay. He is about to strip off and follow any one order from Sarah.' Some whistling and cheers s Greg dutifully stepped forward and began to strip off. I'd never particularly considered Greg in any kind of sexual way especially whilst with James, but as he was standing in just his boxers I had to admit he was a fine specimen, toned well, not particularly muscly but quite fit.

'OFF OFF OFF OFF.' The chants from the crowd grew louder as Greg wrapped his fingers into the waistband and slowly, teasingly removed his last barrier. A cheer went up as his erect cock sprang into view. When it died down. Rachel approached me. 'So, one order, what's it going to be.' It was my moment to decide. I could cause pain, abuse, humiliation, whatever but what did I want. I thought of what Greg would've asked of me, probably something creative like a blowjob.

'Isn't life fantastic Greg?' He looked at me blankly, 'What do you want me to do?' I smiled at him, 'Use your imagination, It's your creation. My order for you is to go to the karaoke and in your current state, with lots of actions and creativity, sing Barbie Girl by Aqua. Be as feminine and beautiful as possible barbie.' A mixture of laughing and cheers broke out along with a rush of feet trying to get a good seat for the show.

Greg looked at me with a smile suggesting he would get me back for this but I just laughed. He did seem slightly relieved as well to be fair, he knew e would be humiliated in front of a large crowd but it could have been a lot worse. I just wanted a bit of fun. Following the crowd into the room I knew I'd made a good choice, anticipation was rippling across the room as Greg made his way to the stage. Punishment was interesting but everyone enjoyed watching a 20 year old lad make a fool out of himself on stage.

The music started and already people were laughing. Greg started to sway to the music and then the main chorus kicked. Greg put on his best high girls voice and even tucked his cock back between his legs to hide it. I couldn't help but laugh at this. I kissed James and he smiled at me.

'I'm a barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!'

To be fair to Greg he was paying u big time and making the most of it. He was booming out the lyrics to the laughter and miming every action that he was singing.

'Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky...
You can touch, you can play, if you say: "I'm always yours'

Greg's actions were getting ruder by the second and people were on their feet cheering him on. Greg actually looked as if he was starting to enjoy himself and I smiled and laughed along with everybody else. A couple of people near the front threw some notes onto the stage in appreciation. Greg picked them up and blew a kiss to the table.

The song approached the end.
'Oh I'm having so much fun'
I sang the next ken line for him, 'Well Barbie, We're just getting started,' and I ran up to hug Greg and congratulate him. He'd been a superb sport and just given us a huge amount of entertainment. He smiled at me as a cheer exploded across the room. Greg left the stage to a standing ovation.

3.5 years later.............

As you can see slave week is about to continue, the conclusion of that contest of ISDGs will come in time. You will need to keep reading to find out.

What will Kim, Miranda and Rachel have in store for us in the next chapter though?
Old 02-06-2015, 06:11 AM   #291
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Wow Sarah

You should be running London's buses after yesterday's strike, wait 3 months for an update and then three come along one after another.

Go Sarah

Mr C

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:01 PM   #292
hazardous

Finally caught up amazing story sarah!
hazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 04:04 AM   #293
pietjepiet

Default story

Wow... Again a great update. I am glad you wrote the new parts of the story.

Limits: public, crossdressing, family, poo, animals
pietjepiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 09:12 AM   #294
lkkrdingos022

Please continue!

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 04:06 PM   #295
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'Wow guys' Kim said bringing us back to reality. 'I'm so pleased that you guys enjoyed that so much. With some of the stories that came from it, especially yours Sarah, I was a bit concerned that we'd pushed the two of you too far. I mean, with what Kylie did to you?' Kim and Miranda both looked at me slightly confused.

'Are you kidding' I responded, 'Kylie was magnificent. A few of her fetishes were a bit extreme, but I'm not sure I've ever met a woman so domineering. It was an experience that I'm never going to forget, and mostly for the right reasons.' Lisa shot me a glare across the room, almost hurt by the comments. I caught her reaction in the corner of my eye. 'Don't be like that babe, you'll always be my number one girl, I love you, but you are my equal in everything. As much as I like your dominant side, you'll be my lover more than anything else, you complete me, not control me.'

Lisa smiled through her scowl and quickly blew me a kiss. I smiled and caught it. 'God, you two make me want to puke.' Miranda remarked smirking. It seemed amazing that I dreaded seeing these two more than anyone else just a few hours ago and now I felt like I could go out for drinks with them.

'Well, it appears that we got so enthralled in those stories that we're pretty much out of time. I think we'll call your little contest a draw.' Me and Lisa both smiled at the comment. 'So since we have a little bit of time left we'll have a tie breaker. You two are going to 69 and the first person to orgasm loses. No hands allowed and no prevention. Sarah you are going to be on top and every 5 minutes you will swap.'

'Gladly' I responded, the last stories had made me so horny I couldn't wait to get off, even if my competitive edge wanted me to win. Lisa positioned herself on the floor and I quickly jumped on top of her, not wanting to waste any time getting my tongue into that pot of gold. 'And Go!' came the shout from behind, and neither of us wasted a second in attacking the opposite person. 5 minutes would seem a monumental challenge in this position and I was already squirming in pleasure.

Lisa's tongue might not have the mobility of a snake but my god, it reached every sensitive region; it flicked, curled, wrapped and darted. She may well have been viper in her past life. I was doing my best to practically duplicate the flawless motions happening beneath me and despite tasting the flow of juices, I knew I was releasing a river and the dam was about to break. Not even 5 minutes in I arched, squealed and released, not stopping the task in hand though. Not even thirty seconds later I felt the body tense beneath me as Lisa erupted in ecstasy.

I rolled off her thoroughly exhausted. Kim and Miranda seemed shock by the rapid pace of the event. I stared at Lisa with passion, all I wanted to do was cuddle up to her, rest my head on her and fall asleep. CLAP CLAP CLAP. My eyes darted to find the source of the sound. It wasn't the two girls, and over in the far doorway, leaning against the wall, was Rachel slowly applauding the show, smiling with a smug look on her face we'd all seen far too often. It was a look of victory, like she had somehow managed to one up your achievements.

The dominant presence of total control washed across the room as her authority descended with every stride she took towards us. Without even being asked me and Lisa both went to our knees and bowed our heads low in submission to our current mistress. 'Well hello little bitches, and hello ladies.' Kim and Miranda shook Rachel's hand as she approached them. 'I hope everything has gone smoothly and you two have enjoyed yourselves.' I almost stupidly answered before realising she was talking to Kim and Miranda.

'Very much so,' replied Kim, 'I believe we have worked out a lot of our differences. I'll let your little darling slaves break the news to you though. We have some meetings to arrange ourselves. Goodbye for now, we shall see you soon.' We shook their hands and with that the two girls I despised mere hours ago, left as mere rivals and in a weird way, friends.

'So then my sluts, how did it go? I presume it wasn't all as enjoyable as what I saw at the end?' I looked over to Lisa and as she smiled I replied. 'Actually we worked out a lot of differences, discussed our issues, sorted our problems and had some fun along the way. There were some humiliating moments but overall, a lot more pleasant than what I expected. Also we do have one more bit of news.' Rachel glared at me. 'Oh really?'

'Yep, your going to be a captain again, we're bringing back the ISDGs. Perhaps not as big as before to start with, but in three weeks we'll be going up against the BDSM society once again.' Rachel's look on her face told me everything I needed to know. A mixture of happiness, a buzz of excitement, a competitive nature, but also mildly annoyed I hadn't consulted her. A typical Rachel reaction. 'Fantastic, I always do enjoy beating them, I was hoping for this when I set out today, that rivalry was becoming far too intense and I thought you four would have the common sense to work it out.'

She smiled at me. It was typical of her, gambling our bodies for the greater good. I hated her for it, but I loved her for it. I smiled knowing how calculated she was. 'That's great news, but for now my little bitches, it's been to long since I've felt those little tongues of yours. Crawl over to me...'

What will Rachel demand for the remainder of slave week?
An Important lecture is coming up but what of?
Rebecca makes a tough decision

All this and more when we continue. So keep reading and find out
Old 04-07-2015, 04:04 PM   #296
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Everyone especially my loyal readers.
I just wanted to say thank you again for the continued support I've received for this story. When I first started it I couldn't have imagined the reaction I've got for it. I haven't updated anywhere near as much as I like the last year or so as I have been extremely busy with work and other activities, but I can promise that I will do everything I can to ensure this story continues.
Old 04-08-2015, 02:49 AM   #297
comixguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsarah View Post
Hi Everyone especially my loyal readers.
I just wanted to say thank you again for the continued support I've received for this story. When I first started it I couldn't have imagined the reaction I've got for it. I haven't updated anywhere near as much as I like the last year or so as I have been extremely busy with work and other activities, but I can promise that I will do everything I can to ensure this story continues.
Hello, this is a fantastic story!
A little bit of free truth here: i was actually googling "strapon contest" and this story came up in the results, i read it from the beggining to the end in a couple of hours and was turned on the whole way Thats why i decided to sign up on this forum.
Hopefully you wont have to wait long for the next chapter. Cheers!
comixguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 06:30 AM   #298
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Don't worry about it too much Sarah as the say Absence makes the heart grow fonder

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:03 PM   #299
Nerdwedgie

OMG!!! I started this story yesterday and I couldn't stop reading it. It is such an amazing story and you should really countine. I sometimes wish I was one of the girls in the story. It is so good. I LOVE IT. I can't wait to read more
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 05:24 PM   #300
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Still don't really have time to write yet so thought I'd take time to find out more about what people liked about this story to try and work out best way to continue it. If I know what my users want then I can try to push it in those directions.

Favourite Character and why?

Favourite and least favourite Chapter(s) and why?

Favourite current storyline (ISDGs, Slave week, Mine and Lisa Romance)?

What you want to know more about (Me and James, any side characters (or there backgrounds), My sister, ISDGs, The boys in the group, BDSM rivalry etc)?

A character you want to see take a bigger role or a character you'd prefer to take a lesser role?

Any ideas you think could be added to the story to help it improve?

How much detail do you want regarding ISDG events?

Finally, would you prefer shorter chapters more regularly or longer chapters like what I usually try to write each time?

If you could pm or reply to the above I will appreciate it I know I did it a while ago but I have developed it since then so want to know what the audience currently want. Thanks in advance to any replies

Sarah

Advertisements
Kink Talk