Old 02-03-2015, 01:15 AM   #1
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon
Default A Shocking Surprise

Alan worked long and tiresome days at work, he would leave at 6am and be back around 9pm. He is a happily married man of 6 years to his gorgeous wife, Judy.
Judy's days were filled with housework and running a small flower shop business down the road from where they lived. She has always felt that he takes on too much to provide for there comfortable lifestyle. This has also left her feeling a bit inadequate since she was never able to find such a high paying job and match the effort he puts into his work.

In Judy's guilt over the workload situation, she hatched a plan, she was going to surprise him, by being spread, naked, tied, wet and ready when he walks through the door after work. She has informed him that she was into this kind of thing before they married but that side of the relationship never left the ground. She thought to herself that she was going to have to plan carefully to get the right time for the best surprise.

she picked a very rare long weekend that he has off work to surprise him on. And it was a month away so she had plenty of time to prepare exactly what she was going to do to make his jaw drop.
She started to spend a few nights up on the laptop in bed after he had fallen asleep and she started to browse some sex toy websites and started to place orders for rope, chain, padlocks, gags, vibrators and a sensory deprivation hood.

She was getting very wet from ordering all these items, she couldn't wait to try them out, she slipped a finger down her underwear and into her pussy, she started to rub her clit with her thumb as she slip two fingered sown into her pussy and started to thrust them in and out rapidly, she started to moan as she got wetter and tighter, she opened her legs and grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples hard before the pleasure overcame her and she let out a long muffled moan as she attempted to conceal that she was climaxing.

Over the next couple of weeks all the items she ordered arrived at her flower shop all in discrete packaging and Judy rushed them home to hide them where Alan will never find them. And as the day approached she started to become more and more excited, horny and nervous at the same time. Her plan was to tie herself up in a revealing and usable position half an hour before Alan was due to walk through the door.

Judy wakes up next to Alan at 5am, this is the day, his last day at work for a long weekend. She got up for her normal routine, made him and herself breakfast, turned on the TV and laid out his work clothes. She kissed him goodbye as he left for work, she does every time he goes to work accept this time, she whispered into his ear, I will have a surprise waiting for you when you get home darling, have a good day at work.

The door closed and he drove away from the house. she rushed to the cupboard where she had hidden all the toys. She opened all the packaging sprawling the toys all over the bed. She was incredibly horny thinking of what's going to happen later and thinking of playing with the toys now.
She looked around the house for a spot she could tie herself to for later and she found a ideal one in the main hall. There was a radiator both sides of the hallway and a thick wooden beam that crosses above her head.

Judy was really wet, thinking of how she is going to be tied with her legs spread ready for him. She started to finger herself right there in the hallway, she fitted her new large lockable ball gag tightly in her mouth and locked it on. She then decided, to tie herself up then and leave herself helpless, bound waiting for her husband to walk in.

She wrote a note and left it just inside the front door, it said my dear husband, I know you work so hard to provide for us that I could never properly thank you, let me thank you with my body, to use and abuse all weekend.

Judy gathered all the toys she was going to use in the hall, she stripped off all her clothes revealing a freshly shaven smooth pussy. She tied onto her waist a forced orgasm harness and fitted a Hitachi magic wand into it. She then tied the power cord down her leg and plugged in the wand next to the radiator using special attachment that would turn the socket on and of randomly. She was shaking in excitement as she tested the wand, turning it on briefly she jumped out of her skin, the vibrations were very intense and the harness kept the wad firmly on pussy and clit.

She tied a rope around her supple 34D breasts making them perk out of her chest, she then attached a set of nipple clamps to them making them sting with every little movement. She then tied her ankles to both radiators spread wide across the hallway. She was panting in excitement of what she was about to do, she then some chain over the wooden joist above her head and fixed the chain around using a padlock. With a little bit of left over chain dangling down, she fastened a set of handcuffs to them using another padlock. And finally she slipped over her sensory deprivation hood and fastened it tightly with a collar, she was now blind.

Judy was almost ready to lock her wrists in the cuffs. She felt her heart race, she was so wet and horny, she moaned into her gag and hood and to her delight, she could barely hear her muffled moans. She reached down for the final time to turn on the magic wand onto highest she then turned on the random plug socket and grabbed a handcuff key.

She quickly stood up and cuffed her hands above her head, locking the double lock cuffs with the back end of the key. Now bound helpless to the magic wand awaiting her husband, she counted down from five in her head. At one she let go of the handcuff key letting it drop out of her reach and truly trapping her for hours of torment.

A couple of minutes passed and the magic waned kicked in, making Judy jump and moan into her gag, she stated to uncontrollably squirm as the vibrations rocking through her whole body drove her insane, she came hard and fast, and she was already exhausted from the power of the orgasm but the wand didn't stop, it kept buzzing. She started to squirm, testing her bonds and screaming into her gag. But there was no give whatsoever. She was trapped to endure this torture. She came again but this time, the wand turned off just afterwards. She felt re leaved, it was far more intense than she had bargained for.

Judy had just recovered her breath from cumming hard twice when the wand started up again, she screamed and struggled as she was forced to cum like this again and again for hours. With the hood she had no idea how much time had passed, what felt like hours was in fact only an hour had passed. She started to zone out and accept what's happening to her, she felt like she was loosing her mind but didn't seem to care. Her legs were running with cum and pussy juice and her body was covered in sweat from all the struggling

After several more hours of torture, Judy was interrupted from her torturous trip in subspace by a phone call, the phone rang to the answer phone and she heard Alan's voice. He said to the machine, hello honey, just to let you know I have been asked to work overnight tonight, its time and a half so I said yes, ill be home tomorrow at lunchtime, I hope you have that surprise for me, I am really looking forward to it, thanks honey, bye.

Judy was in a panic, she was screaming, and thrashing her body around, trying her best to escape, but the wand turned on again, helpless against its unrelenting vibrations her legs collapsed leaving her hanging by her wrists. Judy gave up. There was nothing she could do but moan and struggle fruitlessly against her bonds. She felt waves of despair at her situation and then overpowering waves of arousal due to how tightly she was bound and the unrelenting stimulation that the wand is giving.

Hour pass by and Judy has no idea how much time has elapsed, it felt to her like days or even a week of constant sexual torture, when suddenly she heard the door open, she moaned and begged into her gag, trying to get Alan's attention to let her go.

Alan walked into the house and picked up the note, he read it as he walked down the hallway to her, when he got a proper look at her bound naked body and the streams of juices running down her legs his face lit up like a kid in a candy store, he touched her arm and she jumped, she was so over sensitized any little touch made her jump or cum in pleasure.

He whispered to her, I love my surprise, thank you very much dear, I am going to go take a shower and a quick nap, then I am going to come and use you all weekend just as your note says.

Judy screamed into her gag and shook her head, her body hurt from being in that position for over 24 hours and she has had enough. He grabbed her head pressing his body against her from behind and whispered into her ear, struggle all you want, I know you like it, thanks again for the gift, I am going to really enjoy playing with it. He unplugged the wand from the random power and plugged it into a normal socket and flicked it on, he walked out of the room closing the door behind him, just before the door closed, he muttered to her enjoy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading. would love any constructive criticism to help me improve.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sexdemon for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags