Long blonde hair
Single, although flirts with alot of guys
Really good looking, although would never admit it

Shannon:
Rather Small
Short blonde hair
Kate's sister
Single, not very experienced in that department
Pretty, but not as much so as Her sister.

Joe:
Tall-ish build
Short, dark hair
Single; obviously fancies kate

***Chapter One: The Camping Trip***

Okay, so my school often runs weekend camps for the students. I was a regular on these camps, and had gainded a set of friends exclusive to the camps. I was in my penultimate year at high school, when this happened:

It was the first camp of the year, and i was super Psyched for the weekend. Unfortunately, the weather had taken a turn for the worst, and so we were all called into the hall on thursday morning, so we could be informed of the school's decision to abort the camp. However, Mr.Rogers did tell us that the campsite was still booked for 20 campers, and so we were welcome to still go ourselves.

Myself, Kate and Joe all met outside the Hall that lunch, to discuss plans for the weekend. All three of us loved the camps, and were great friends. It was obvious that both myself and Joe had a crush on Kate, although she never picked up on it. We all decided to go to the site anyway, and that Joe and Kate would take tents. Kate told us it was likely her sister may have to come with us too, although I had no problem with this.

Saturday morning came, and I was on the Bus to the town park, where we would all meet. The park was a 10 minute walk from the campsite, so we would all walk from there. As soon as we set off, Kate took the lead, desperate to be in charge, this gave Joe and I a perfect oppertunity to stare at her perfect round ass. I think Shannon noticed though, as she glared at us, she hated people admiring her sister.

As we arrived at the site, Kate pulled out a 4 man tent for the girls, but as Joe opened his bag, to find a massive tear through his tent, it was soon apparent we would all be sleeping together.

This part was rather boring, but i garuntee you will enjoy the rest
Zeropatience is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zeropatience for this post:
Old 02-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Sounds like a good beginning. Hope you keep it coming
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #3
Zeropatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by pymani96 View Post
Sounds like a good beginning. Hope you keep it coming
Pymani96
Im glad you liked it, heres more :P

****Chapter Two: Campfire****

Once we had set up our tent, and fetched some wood, it was time to light the fire. Joe took charge of this, being the most experienced (but mainly so the rest of us could put our feet up).

As soon as the fire got going, discussions immediately turned to school. Joe had recently split up with his girlfriend Jo (yes.. We all made the jokes too!) after a month or so. We were all fairly sympathetic at first, but were starting to get bored of the same old depressing Joe.

"yeah, alright mate" I said, "we've all heard it a million times... Give it a rest"

"Joordan!" exclaimed Shannon, who was quick to leap to Joe's defence. "theres no need to be so harsh about it!"

I think I had hurt Joe, not something I had actually intended. He walked off towards the river, and shannon followed after.

"Well done genius" said Kate with a disapproving look in her eyes. "Then again... What d'ya reckon them two will get up to by the river eh?"

I smiled, Kate wasnt an overly funny girl, but just had a way of putting things that always left a smile on my face.
"nah, he's obviously too into you to try anything with your sister"

"fucks sake Jord, theres nothing going on with us two, and he isnt really my type... He's too clingy i suppose, thats why Jo ended it with him".

"sure.. If you say so"

"yeah... i do. Besides, I'm after somebody else at the moment" she winked at me, immediately alerting me to what she meant. I still wasnt sure whether to believe she fancied me though, as she was a notorious flirt.

Kate moved her chair round the fire to avoid the smoke in her face. As always, i was in the sweetspot, sitting where the wind wouldnt blow. I was good at working it out. She sat next to me, and rested her head on my shoulder, I put my arm around her, this was normal for us, we were very close friends.

"When do you reckon they'll come back?" I asked.

"Dunno, I hope its not straight away, i prefer it me and you.. Always have".*

At that moment she looked up at me, and our lips met for the first time that night. We kissed for a few seconds before breaking apart. I leaned in for some more, but she pulled away.

"Not Now. Cant we just enjoy this camping trip away from everything? I think I'm falling for you.. But cant we just enjoy our trip as a group of friends? Because you and me would ruin it for Joe and my sister."

She had a point. We both totally wanted each other, but knew what happened at night on camps, and we knew two well that that would ruin anything serious.

After awhile, the others came trudging back, and i apologised to Joe. We ate some supper, and then noticed just how late it had gotten.*

"well then guys" Said Kate, "I think its time to head to bed for the usual, dont you?"

Shannon looked nervous. I imagine she knew what we got up to on camps, having been told stories by kate. But I dont think she was quite expecting everything that was about to happen..

* So there you go, Chapter two. Things were pretty slow there, but it all hots up in the next bit. Alot happened that night, so itll span multiple chapters... And i never said this was the only camp :P

For those wondering, everything so far is true.. But the truth shall be stretched as we progress further into the night. I will never change too much though.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:50 PM   #4
Zeropatience

***Chapter 3: Time for bed***

I had been on 14 School Camps, and for the majority of them, the nights were the best. Our little gang (Me, Kate, Joe, Jo and Zoey) would always have the time of our lives. Jo and Zoey werent on this camp, but that wouldnt stop us who were.

Kate was an exhibitionist, she always had been. She was in just her underwear by the time she entered the tent. It was rather roomy, and could easily fit us 4. Probably even a 5th person..*Shannon was the last to enter the tent, and was surprised to see Kate wearing so little.*

I was staring at Kate's perfect tits. Balanced in her bra, they still looked brilliant. I had seen and touched them many times, but dreamed of sucking and nibbling on her firm nipples. It was time to explain to shannon just what went on, so Joe took control:

"ok, Shannon, you probably know what happens at night on camps, we basically play Dares all night. There are rules, but youll soon discover them. Jo and Zoey dont like things going too far, so.."

"They arent here silly, so the restrictions are gone". Kate cut him off with a seductive smile. Neither Me or Joe had any problems with anything going, so both smiled, rather pleased for*ourselves.

"Shannon, you havnt played before, so shall take a dare from each of us to compensate. I want you Naked, and lying on your side, completely visible." Instructed Kate.*

Shannon removed her Top and Jeans, before nervously unbuckling her bra and pulling it off. She had nice tits, but they had nothing on her sisters. Finally, het knickers were seductively swung off, with a hint of embarrasment in her eyes. She was neatly trimmed down there, and i was excited for a feel later on.

Joe was up next. "Shannon, I think we should finish what got started earlier." And with that they were visciously making out, leaving me and Kate to awkward turtle, and stare at the newly found lovers.*

They finally broke apart, leaving me to consider my dare. Having already kissed her sister that night, i wasnt up for much action with Shannon that night, so instead instructed her to go outside, and make us all a drink.. Naked. Shannon wasnt as much of an exibitonist as her sister, so looked nervous as she stepped outside to begin her dare.*

As the tent's zip closed, the rest of us wasted no time in exiting our clothes, and setting out hands to work, exploring eachothers bodies. This was what we REALLY got up to at nights, we never took things far, but all just loved to be touched.

It didnt last long though, as all was suddenly interrupted by "Woah, whats going on here, eh?"
Old 02-23-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
Zeropatience

***Chapter 4: Dares?***

Shannon was kneeling at the entrance, Naked, carrying four flasks. I had one hand pinching Kate's Right nipple, and another along her slit, where it was joined by one of Joe's. There was one hand clutching my dick (Kate's) and joes other arm was resting on my chest

Shannon left the flasks outside, and shut the door. "Is this a private party, or can anyone join in?"*

Joe and Myself immediately budged up, but Kate objected: "No. Im not doing this, not with my sister, I can handle nudity and some dares, but not all this."

We all exchanged glances, before agreeing to play a few dares. We were all naked, so started from there. As Kate had dared Shannon first, we figured she should be dared first.

The first round was usual stuff really, Kate gave both me and Joe a sexual Lap dance, while Joe was treated to one from Shannon. Joe was instructed to Pinch both of Shannons nipples, HARD, but then my dare came along...

"Jordan, I dare you to give joe a handy!" This came from shannon. Me and Joe had never touched each other during a game, so this going to be new to both of us. He sat next to me, cock in the air. I took hold...

Yes, this chapter was dramatically short, but was the only real piece i can release at the mo.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #6
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

Heres a tip, dont put those stupid * Notes in, They make it harder to read and the first one was a spooler.
All in all, not a bad story, just make the chapters longer
Podcast Update
The official getDare podcast
Living life and loving it
Horse.Chic-"f%&k this is gonna be awkward when we next have to make the next podcast "
Ohk, You can stop asking now, Yes we do ride kangaroos in Australia
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:59 PM   #7
crazyness411

i dont mind the *s but please make them longer thank you
crazyness411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:06 AM   #8
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

I wanna c were this goes plz conitue!!!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:23 AM   #9