Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 12:13 PM   #61
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Yesssss.... the boys attack has been countered... girls back in the lead!

Girls: 415 minutes
Boys: 389 minutes
(Not yet counting wedgiebondagebabe)

You did very good. Like silkysatin... you have to stand a long long time to earn just a little bit for the team. The game is fair though. Silkysatin did only get a fraction of his staying,.. so do you.

You did well. Just nothing. Boring boring nothing.
Thanks for the contribution.
Girls back in the lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Sambody View Post
90 minutes. Set the timer, got in my little corner, pants down.

Was really tired, might've had a sleeping pill. For reasons. Not good reasons.

Zoned out right away, was in nothingness. Not asleep, but barely there. The alarm was dull and quiet, but I heard it and left the corner. Now wrote this. Sorry it's so short. There's not much to tell.

That's thirty minutes, right? I think so. Gonna sleep.

Girls: 415 minutes
Boys: 389 minutes

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 10-19-2017, 12:23 PM   #62
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Wow...
I know you... you never did anything remotely close to 90 minutes. It’s brave!
It’s really nice to read your report. I guess last time you checked gd before going for the stand the girls were still behind. The feeling of getting the girls back in the lead was most likely with you during the whole stand.
It was boring. Sure boring. Still you found ways to keep yourself “busy”.
I really like you went for this. I really like your good report.
Thanks standing.
You can be really really proud. 90 minutes sure is a dam long time.
It’s also nice to read your addendum. It’s true. If you manage to find the quietness then cornertime can be really liberating.
And oh yes.... adding torturous things is definitely hot. My pet would be able to tell you numorous things she had to do while standing. This thread however is about boring. About just boring boring cornertime.

Girls: 505
Boys: 389

Boys on a “at least 2 boy” gap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
90 minutes....

I did 90 minutes of corner time while struggling to stay away. Why? Because I am stubborn and did not want the girls to lose. I lost track of time and I know there are minutes I blanked on. Boy was it cold standing there with no clothes on.

Like everyone else, I do struggle from the wandering mind. Sometimes a wandering mind for me can get me down a bad path, but thankfully this time, I was just all over the place in my thought process.

I thought about the school work I need to do when I wake up. I was thinking about how I could start writing up my paper for my group. I was also saying you can do this. You can do this. You already started don't quit. Then I bounced to thoughts about my honors thesis. I thought okay you are spending all of this time in silence, use your brain to think about some of the things you are going to write. I know I am tired, but my brain did not want to cooperate. I bounced back and for thinking about my job and my volunteer activities. I was thinking about everything that crossed my mind.

For anyone who is reading this thread for fun, you do not know how boring it is to stand in a corner until you do it. It is not just a boredom where you wish you were doing something. It is boredom where you have to will yourself to stay standing. I stayed determined that I was going to complete the full 90 minutes and I actually feel quite accomplished. I don't know how I managed not to fall asleep standing up, but I did.

Now that I am awake, I wanted to add to this. I have never done anything even remotely this long. So it was definitely interesting to do. I really do recommend for everyone to try it especially if you plan to give it as a punishment in the future, because while you are sitting there, I also found my mind wandering to the ways I could make it worse or more torturing depending on the situation. I did find my hand come up absent mindedly to brush one of my nipples, but as soon as I felt it I stopped it. It did make me think however that you could have a wand tied to a girls clit and force. her to struggle to stand still or a variety of other things.

Side note... I must have missed the end of the posts because I thought we were at different numbers... oh well! Girls are in the lead!

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 10-19-2017, 12:31 PM   #63
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Wow...
I know you... you never did anything remotely close to 90 minutes. It’s brave!
It’s really nice to read your report. I guess last time you checked gd before going for the stand the girls were still behind. The feeling of getting the girls back in the lead was most likely with you during the whole stand.
It was boring. Sure boring. Still you found ways to keep yourself “busy”.
I really like you went for this. I really like your good report.
Thanks standing.
You can be really really proud. 90 minutes sure is a dam long time.
It’s also nice to read your addendum. It’s true. If you manage to find the quietness then cornertime can be really liberating.
And oh yes.... adding torturous things is definitely hot. My pet would be able to tell you numorous things she had to do while standing. This thread however is about boring. About just boring boring cornertime.

Boys on a “at least 2 boy” gap

I am not going to lie, I saw you were on before I went to bed last night and I was hoping you would accept my report. Thank you for the kind words. I figured it out after the fact, I missed a whole page of the thread. I was not paying attention at all.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Old 10-19-2017, 12:41 PM   #64
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
I am not going to lie, I saw you were on before I went to bed last night and I was hoping you would accept my report. Thank you for the kind words. I figured it out after the fact, I missed a whole page of the thread. I was not paying attention at all.
True,.. that was 7:51am my time.
I indeed did read your report at that time. But that is breakfast time. I need to rush to work then.
Full length replies I want to give proper attention. I don’t do them from phone. I do them from iPad when I have a proper time slot at the evening.

Everybody can expect a personal comment, but I need to find a quite time slot to write it so it can take something like 24hours max.

Old 10-20-2017, 03:44 PM   #65
randome284

Not like I had anything better to do anyways. Was in the mood to die, so I decided to do this thing again. Went for another ninety minutes. Help keep the girls up. We need to put more effort into this.

Once in position, I didn't do anything. Just kneeled there. Letting the loud hum in my head take over. Time was nonexistent in my head. It felt like eternity, yet no time at all. Something like what Maybe Sambody said in her report. I think, at least. Different reasons though, I assume.

I didn't really hear my alarm. It was just a quiet buzz at the back of my head, which I ignored. Eventually snapped out of it. Boring stuff. Normal though, when I'm in one of these moods. Sorry.

Girls: 550 minutes
Boys: 415 minutes

Limits: Lots of stuff.
Old 10-20-2017, 04:39 PM   #66
Sismaster

I was in the corner of the room. I was really tired so i slept 4 hours. Does that count?

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:54 AM   #67
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
I was in the corner of the room. I was really tired so i slept 4 hours. Does that count?
Well,... no.
All rules are clearly in the 1st post.

Old 10-21-2017, 02:01 AM   #68
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks!
An other fine contribution.
You did well. Again a 2nd contribution... just counting for 1/2.

I accept this contribution but I urge you and other to write longer reports. As mentioned in the 1st post only contributions with a decent report qualify.

New score......

Girls: 550

The boys are in trouble.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by randome284 View Post
Not like I had anything better to do anyways. Was in the mood to die, so I decided to do this thing again. Went for another ninety minutes. Help keep the girls up. We need to put more effort into this.

Once in position, I didn't do anything. Just kneeled there. Letting the loud hum in my head take over. Time was nonexistent in my head. It felt like eternity, yet no time at all. Something like what Maybe Sambody said in her report. I think, at least. Different reasons though, I assume.

I didn't really hear my alarm. It was just a quiet buzz at the back of my head, which I ignored. Eventually snapped out of it. Boring stuff. Normal though, when I'm in one of these moods. Sorry.

Last edited by sir sam; 10-21-2017 at 06:15 AM.
Old 10-22-2017, 05:31 AM   #69
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

I saw that the boys needed some help so I decided to chip in 15 minutes.

I'm not very experienced with corner time and 15 minutes seemed like a realistic expectation to not give up part way through.

I'll start by saying that I hate silence. I always have something playing when I'm home alone, usually a podcast or a Youtube video, even if I'm not paying attention. I even fall asleep to some kind of sound, if not an audio book, at the very least some white noise like rain or forest sounds.

I decided to do my time in a corner of my bathroom, just about the only corner in my flat that is not taken up by furniture of some kind or other. I positioned the shower mat at my feet, not wanting to be distracted by the cold tiles. I sat my laptop on the toilet lid (making sure the battery was charged and the sound was on) and set a timer on Google for 15 minutes. I stood in the corner, hands behind my back with my red Wonder Woman panties around my ankles (I almost always wear girl's panties over boy's underwear). With the light off and the door closed the only light was the dim blue glow of the laptop screen. I wanted to see if I could guess when the alarm would sound so I started counting straight away. I stared at the corner between four tiles, trying to keep my eyes open the whole time. I could smell the bleach from the toilet as well as the smell of my own penis, since I'd come here straight from having masturbated in bed...

was that 3 or 4 minutes? Shit, lost count already, never mind, I think it was 4 minutes...

My shin began to itch and I thought about the spindly legged spiders that I sometimes would see in this very corner. Then my foot began to tingle, the beginnings of pins and needles. Besides counting I thought about what I was going to write here. When I reached what I thought was ten minutes I was beginning to think that maybe I could have gone longer but maybe counting wasn't the best way to keep my mind occupied. At 10:28 The alarm sounded and I realised that to by joy, I had been counting my seconds much too slowly.

I might give this another go some time since the boys are still behind. I make the current score now:

Boys: 404

Last edited by elf_ears; 10-22-2017 at 05:34 AM. Reason: corrected a couple of words
Old 10-22-2017, 06:20 AM   #70
sir sam
Distinguished Member

GREAT!
Don't feel bad about having add just 15 minutes.
In fact... the 1/N rule is there for a reason. In the long run people that are eager to do multiple sessions will contribute just as much as those who never did it and just want to try a moderate time.

You did great|!
Your report is really nice. It's soo nice to read how you experience all for the 1st time. Even thought 15 minutes is wayy less than 90... It's clear you had a hard hard time. 1st times are hard... You completed the dare you had set yourself. You can be proud.

I like the report a lot. It's very lively.

Boys far behind!!!! How can that be??? more boys than girls on gd... Even with just small contributions they should win this by majority
(but... maybe girls are just stronger)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf_ears View Post
I saw that the boys needed some help so I decided to chip in 15 minutes.

I'm not very experienced with corner time and 15 minutes seemed like a realistic expectation to not give up part way through.

I'll start by saying that I hate silence. I always have something playing when I'm home alone, usually a podcast or a Youtube video, even if I'm not paying attention. I even fall asleep to some kind of sound, if not an audio book, at the very least some white noise like rain or forest sounds.

I decided to do my time in a corner of my bathroom, just about the only corner in my flat that is not taken up by furniture of some kind or other. I positioned the shower mat at my feet, not wanting to be distracted by the cold tiles. I sat my laptop on the toilet lid (making sure the battery was charged and the sound was on) and set a timer on Google for 15 minutes. I stood in the corner, hands behind my back with my red Wonder Woman panties around my ankles (I almost always wear girl's panties over boy's underwear). With the light off and the door closed the only light was the dim blue glow of the laptop screen. I wanted to see if I could guess when the alarm would sound so I started counting straight away. I stared at the corner between four tiles, trying to keep my eyes open the whole time. I could smell the bleach from the toilet as well as the smell of my own penis, since I'd come here straight from having masturbated in bed...

was that 3 or 4 minutes? Shit, lost count already, never mind, I think it was 4 minutes...

My shin began to itch and I thought about the spindly legged spiders that I sometimes would see in this very corner. Then my foot began to tingle, the beginnings of pins and needles. Besides counting I thought about what I was going to write here. When I reached what I thought was ten minutes I was beginning to think that maybe I could have gone longer but maybe counting wasn't the best way to keep my mind occupied. At 10:28 The alarm sounded and I realised that to by joy, I had been counting my seconds much too slowly.

I might give this another go some time since the boys are still behind. I make the current score now:

Old 10-22-2017, 08:47 AM   #71
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Will try to do 90 min for the boys go naked now
Are there any penalties for the losing team?
Old 10-22-2017, 10:56 AM   #72
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
Will try to do 90 min for the boys go naked now
Are there any penalties for the losing team?
Heee, great,... brave! 90 minutes is a lot!

And Nope,... No punishment for the losing team.
I like things to be positive.

Although........ losing from the other gender... having that published in my signature for a month....... ouch!

Last edited by sir sam; 10-22-2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:06 AM   #73
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

after I have undressed me I set I timer on 90 min and start a stopwatch and go in a corner of my sleeping room
I go standing there and thought
But I do not want the girls too win this with so many boys here
but in this first minutes it boring me already
the thought was why waste all these time
only because I want the boys to win

after some time a I felt legs tinkling that feeling and a little pain in the lower back stayed until the end

then the thought embrast me I was standing naked to win from the girls
this excited me a bit
I felt very naked
but it aimless feeling dominated strong corner time is always boring

at a given moment the pain in my back made me decide to stop
the stopwatch say 68 min

sory boys I got only 68 min for us maby I try later again
boys come on and let us win

Boys: 472
Old 10-22-2017, 11:30 AM   #74
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Oh no!
No sorry!
You did great!
68minutes is a great time! It’s long... boring... and as you experienced... physically painful.
You clearly did a good job. You were utterly bored. No escape to some accepting zen-state. Just 68 individual painful minutes.

And... you made the connection!
A “1 boy stand” of 79minutes will now be sufficient. It’s definitely possible again.

So...
Girls still in the lead...
But the boys are closing in.... but they have only about 4 days... remember... the game is over after 7 days (168hours) without lead-change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
after I have undressed me I set I timer on 90 min and start a stopwatch and go in a corner of my sleeping room
I go standing there and thought
But I do not want the girls too win this with so many boys here
but in this first minutes it boring me already
the thought was why waste all these time
only because I want the boys to win

after some time a I felt legs tinkling that feeling and a little pain in the lower back stayed until the end

then the thought embrast me I was standing naked to win from the girls
this excited me a bit
I felt very naked
but it aimless feeling dominated strong corner time is always boring

at a given moment the pain in my back made me decide to stop
the stopwatch say 68 min

sory boys I got only 68 min for us maby I try later again
boys come on and let us win

Old 10-22-2017, 10:58 PM   #75
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Tension is rising!!!!

Girls did get on the lead with >>this<< post.

Boys have just 2days And 22hours to avoid losing!!!

Sooo Manu boys on this site..... maybe girls are just better.....

Last edited by sir sam; 10-23-2017 at 11:19 AM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk