So I think the girls go to lose
Boys lose too often to the girls on getdare
Old 10-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #32
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
Sometimes, timing is everything....
Sooooo...... I did 90 minutes of cornertime for the Girls' Team.

As usual, it took me some time to find the right moment. I didn't want to "waste" my first stand with some little time, so I waited for the weekend, the night, and two free hours.

Within few minutes, I'm ready to start, happy to be "back in action". Touching the wall with the nose is no more required, apparently, so I "betrayed" my usual spot near the wall for a real corner. At first, I stay very close, then I start to think "What if a spider....?" (yes, I'm very good at scare me by myself...) and I have to step a little back. Better.
I try to follow my usual routine, but this time I can't. I have to keep my eyes open to keep balance. Anyway, this doesn't prevent my mind to think about billions things... remember songs, make plans... somehow, it's even easier... Let's face the fact: I can't get bored. I just think too much. I remember - about 20 years ago - a medical check-up, something about my brain activity... They told me to relax and stay still, and I closed my eyes and tried to think about pleasant things. And they "No no, you're too tense.... relax!" What?!?!?!... Ok, focus on my breath... in... out... in... out... "Ok, now's good...." Great. Only that I'm not "relaxed", I'm focusing hard on just one thought. Anyway...
I start to "feel" my shoulders... very stiff, a little sore... but it's not that bad, not yet. I can keep my hands behind my back. All in all, I'm fine, relaxed, good mood... I'm fighting for my team now, and yes, I'm happy.
Sure, cornertime is never easy, but it'll end soon. Come on, it's even shorter than my first contribution.
Piece of cake.

Er... actually, not so much. Maybe I don't get bored, but I do get tired. It's late, and I'd like go to sleep, in a warm, cozy bed.... And I want my pants back. It's night, there are 14 C° outside, and my butt is naked. I'm cold!!!...

And I miss my little, spider-proof spot near the wall. Next time - if there will be a next time - I'll do my cornertime there, I promise.....

Ah! Finally!!... My alarm rings. Done!!! YEY!!!!......

Now, Boys will have to work much harder......

Girls: 160 minutes
Boys: 45 minutes

Have a nice week
Heee great!
I was expecting you to contributie.
It’s really Nice.
Sure itwas boring Again.
Good written report.
I really like that you did your time for me again.
The boys definitely have a hard time to keep up now.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 10-10-2017, 01:00 PM   #33
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroko-kun View Post
Since we need to bring boys team to life I decided to participate and done 60 minutes for our team

When I was searching Gd i came across this post and saw that the girls has a big lead so to decrease their lead I immediately decided to take part in it

So i got naked and went to my favourite corner and handcuffed my self behind my back.

For the first ten minutes I was kinda rampaging with my thoughts Like
Deamn I will do 90 minutes or something but then i realised its' getting kinda boring.

So I decided to think about the lyrics of the songs
I was a bit suprised because I didn't suspect that I know as many of them

After 40 minutes standing started to became a bit difficult but I tried my best to accomplish my mission
About 60th minute exhausted I decided to stop the corner time so tried my best but maybe next time will do it kneeling :P
Girls: 160 minutes
Boys:105 minutes
Thanks... the girls should not think they can “just” win this.
After all... more boys on gd than girls.
Well done...
Still boys are behind....

Old 10-10-2017, 01:02 PM   #34
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
Oh no! The girls are ahead! We can't have that, so it looks like I have to serve some more BORING time in the corner.

Well, here we go again! So I once again stripped down so I was totally naked to serve my corner time. I have decided to serve 1-1/2 hours (90 minutes), although since this is my second stand I only will get credit for 45 minutes. So I set the timer, turned off the radio, so I had to stand in complete silence (it's supposed to be boring, right?!), and then handcuffed my hands behind my back.

Into the corner I went! Ugh! As I began, I knew I had a long time ahead of me. The next 90 minutes with my nose in the corner, hands handcuffed behind my back, standing in total silence! The silence is the absolute worst for me. Talk about boring! As I began, all of could think about was that us guys were behind in this challenge and I knew it was my responsibility to help us regain our lead! But as I stood there totally naked, I felt embarrassed. I so much just wanted to get out of this corner and get my clothes back on. But I knew I had to serve my time, and like all bad boys should, that means just standing there, nose in the corner until mytomer went off.

Ugh! I don't know why, but it seemed like I had been standing with my nose in that corner for hours, although I knew that wasn't the case because I set the timer, or did I? Now, I actually started to worry. What if I didn't set that timer? What if I have been standing here for hours? The maximum was 90 minutes, and since this was my second stand, I would only get credit for half of that time. I started getting fidgety, my shoulders were starting to sche, but I managed to concentrate and just keep my nose in the corner.

I was so bored I could hardly stand it. I have spent many hours standing in the corner, but for some reason, I seemed to be wanting out of this corner, NOW!!! Just then, finally, the timer went off.

I struggled getting the handcuffs off, as for some reason I couldn't wait to get dressed. I had never been effected by corner time like this before, although I have spent a lot more time in the corner. This for some reason seemed liked the most boring corner time I ever served. But it was worth it! I got to credit 45 minutes to the guys.

Girls 160

Guys 150
Thanks....
You’re the first to do a second stand.
You did well
90 minutes... booooring.
And... only half of it counts.
I really like the evil feeling about that.
Now the boys are still short 10 minutes on the girls while you really sit 45 extra minutes.
Really nice
Really evil.

Well... still a few days to close the gap.
The team that leads for 7 days wins.....

Old 10-10-2017, 07:42 PM   #35
gabebabe

Man, I only saw this earlier tonight and I'm glad I didn't miss out on it, I decided I better do it right away. It's the middle of the night here (2.45am when I saw this) but I'm a night owl so although I live with others I'm "alone" for dares like this as long as I'm quiet. Nothing quieter than cornertime!

I decided I would do 45 minutes - for the boys. Saying that, although I love the idea of cornertime a lot, in practise I get super bored after 10 minutes and knew this would be daunting and as I picked out the grey corner of my bedroom I felt like I had really been told I was in for 45 minutes of dull and slightly humiliating punishment. I dropped my pants, and my underwear, and shuffled into the corner to serve my time.

It's always much more of an impact for me to still have my shirt on, I'm way more aware of my butt than if I'd simply been naked, and especially since it's the middle of the night in chilly England and my window (and curtains) are open right next to me, I sure felt a breeze playing over it almost instantly. After some time, I'm wiggling my toes and shifting my weight from foot to foot and my thoughts have ran dry, I just keep thinking of the word "drudge," it's like...drudgery, drudge drudge drudge! I didn't have anything to look at other than that grey corner, I could just about pick up some imperfections in the wall, but not a damn thing other than a little gouge in the brick

'Cos my back is to the door, I do think about what if one of my housemates got up and, knowing I'm usually awake now, popped their head in to talk because they can't sleep. Now that would be embarrassing, but all I can hear is silence apart from a little stint where the girl in the room next to mine started snoring. Nothing more boring than snoring, it was making me tired just thinking about it. I was firmly in the headspace of being made to serve some cornertime before being put to bed, a "you wanted to stay up late? fine. you can spend all night in the corner" situation.

I had my phone on a vibrating alarm just behind me (so it wasn't loud enough to wake anyone) but when it buzzed after 45 minutes and it had been silent up until then, I jumped out of my skin! I was very glad to spin around and turn it off knowing I was done, though. I had an ache in my ankles, I regularly stand for hours and hours at a time but usually I have a good distraction, this was just a while of making you hate your own feet if you ask me! I wasn't aware of just how cold I got until I could pull my PJs back up from around my ankles, I must've got a little numb at some point but soon started to warm up and I'll admit I gave my legs a rub to get some blood back into them. Most of all I was glad it was over and immediately came to type all this out.

Likes : spanking, humiliation, diapers, ageplay, wetting, cum, toys, dirty talk, anal, ice, toothpaste, cornertime

Maybe : messing, hidden public, mouth soaping

Limits : food, petplay, risky public, illegal, cross dressing, pics, CBT

Old 10-10-2017, 07:59 PM   #36
Switch528
Distinguished Member

So do I understand correctly each person can only contribute up to 90 minutes? So if I decide to do this (which would not be until October 23rd at the earliest) I might a well go for 90 minutes right of the bat. If I do 10, and come back and do 30, it is just 30 minute total.

Do I have it right?
Old 10-10-2017, 10:58 PM   #37
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch528 View Post
So do I understand correctly each person can only contribute up to 90 minutes? So if I decide to do this (which would not be until October 23rd at the earliest) I might a well go for 90 minutes right of the bat. If I do 10, and come back and do 30, it is just 30 minute total.

Do I have it right?
A single stand can be max 90 minutes and will then count as 90
A second stand can also be max 90 minutes and will then count as 1/2=45 minutes
A 3rd stand can also be max 90 minutes and will then count as 1/3= 30 minutes.

But....
Stands can be improved to a maximum of 90 minutes standing time.
So... if one did a 1st stand of 60 and a 2nd of 60, this counts as 60+30=90
Then one can improve both stands to 90 and it’s counts as 90+45=135.
Of course,.. in that case,... since the original 60+30=90 was already part of the teamtotal, the teamtotal will only improve by 135-90= 45 (so, when improving an earlier stand the original time gets completely lost, it simply gets replaced by the new time)

I hope this is clear now.
It’s a bit complicated, but it also gives room to all kind of tactics
(Lol, tactical cornertime)

Old 10-10-2017, 11:07 PM   #38
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Yessss.... again a lead- change!! The boys are fighting back!

Boys 195 minutes
Girls 160 minutes

(Please mention the new score at the end of a report, but I can understand if one is just tired after a long stand)

You did well!
45 minutes is a long stand.
I really appreciate that it became boring after 10 minutes. A torture... a “why did a start this” feeling.
You pushed it through!
Good boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabebabe View Post
Man, I only saw this earlier tonight and I'm glad I didn't miss out on it, I decided I better do it right away. It's the middle of the night here (2.45am when I saw this) but I'm a night owl so although I live with others I'm "alone" for dares like this as long as I'm quiet. Nothing quieter than cornertime!

I decided I would do 45 minutes - for the boys. Saying that, although I love the idea of cornertime a lot, in practise I get super bored after 10 minutes and knew this would be daunting and as I picked out the grey corner of my bedroom I felt like I had really been told I was in for 45 minutes of dull and slightly humiliating punishment. I dropped my pants, and my underwear, and shuffled into the corner to serve my time.

It's always much more of an impact for me to still have my shirt on, I'm way more aware of my butt than if I'd simply been naked, and especially since it's the middle of the night in chilly England and my window (and curtains) are open right next to me, I sure felt a breeze playing over it almost instantly. After some time, I'm wiggling my toes and shifting my weight from foot to foot and my thoughts have ran dry, I just keep thinking of the word "drudge," it's like...drudgery, drudge drudge drudge! I didn't have anything to look at other than that grey corner, I could just about pick up some imperfections in the wall, but not a damn thing other than a little gouge in the brick

'Cos my back is to the door, I do think about what if one of my housemates got up and, knowing I'm usually awake now, popped their head in to talk because they can't sleep. Now that would be embarrassing, but all I can hear is silence apart from a little stint where the girl in the room next to mine started snoring. Nothing more boring than snoring, it was making me tired just thinking about it. I was firmly in the headspace of being made to serve some cornertime before being put to bed, a "you wanted to stay up late? fine. you can spend all night in the corner" situation.

I had my phone on a vibrating alarm just behind me (so it wasn't loud enough to wake anyone) but when it buzzed after 45 minutes and it had been silent up until then, I jumped out of my skin! I was very glad to spin around and turn it off knowing I was done, though. I had an ache in my ankles, I regularly stand for hours and hours at a time but usually I have a good distraction, this was just a while of making you hate your own feet if you ask me! I wasn't aware of just how cold I got until I could pull my PJs back up from around my ankles, I must've got a little numb at some point but soon started to warm up and I'll admit I gave my legs a rub to get some blood back into them. Most of all I was glad it was over and immediately came to type all this out.

Old 10-11-2017, 06:08 AM   #39
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
A single stand can be max 90 minutes and will then count as 90
A second stand can also be max 90 minutes and will then count as 1/2=45 minutes
A 3rd stand can also be max 90 minutes and will then count as 1/3= 30 minutes.

But....
Stands can be improved to a maximum of 90 minutes standing time.
So... if one did a 1st stand of 60 and a 2nd of 60, this counts as 60+30=90
Then one can improve both stands to 90 and it’s counts as 90+45=135.
Of course,.. in that case,... since the original 60+30=90 was already part of the teamtotal, the teamtotal will only improve by 135-90= 45 (so, when improving an earlier stand the original time gets completely lost, it simply gets replaced by the new time)

I hope this is clear now.
It’s a bit complicated, but it also gives room to all kind of tactics
(Lol, tactical cornertime)
Yes, it makes it much clearer. I don't even know why I am considering this... I hate corner time. I think I will make a stand later in October. Not sure if I will make it to 90 or not but I'll go as long as I can tolerate it.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:14 AM   #40
Kuroko-kun
Cutie Fox

Sure, do your best

Toys List

Pm Dares

Spoiler:
Why doesn't a white bear dissolve in gasoline? Because it's POLAR. Bet you didn't see that coming :p
Old 10-11-2017, 10:55 AM   #41
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

What is the score now ?
Old 10-11-2017, 11:57 AM   #42
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
What is the score now ?
Boys are leiding:

Boys 195 minutes
Girls 160 minutes

Girls have About 6.5 days to take the lead, otherwise the game is over.

(Rule for game-end was changed to “7days without lead-change”)

Old 10-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #43
gabebabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post

(Please mention the new score at the end of a report, but I can understand if one is just tired after a long stand)

You did well!
45 minutes is a long stand.
I really appreciate that it became boring after 10 minutes. A torture... a “why did a start this” feeling.
You pushed it through!
Good boy!
Whoops! Sorry I forgot to add the timings, won't make the mistake again if I go for a second stand.
Glad the boys are still in the lead for now

Likes : spanking, humiliation, diapers, ageplay, wetting, cum, toys, dirty talk, anal, ice, toothpaste, cornertime

Maybe : messing, hidden public, mouth soaping

Limits : food, petplay, risky public, illegal, cross dressing, pics, CBT

Old 10-12-2017, 11:04 PM   #44
Maybe Sambody
Account Banned

Was needing some time to think over life instead of making stupid choices and trying to run away from it. Decided to do some good by making it count here. The boys can't win.

Set a timer for 90 minutes, got naked, and put my nose in the corner, kneeling (was too weak to stand for long today, much as I wanted to). And I put on some socks because my feet were cold.

I kneeled there, doing nothing, for about fifteen minutes, I think. Then, my thoughts started to trail off. Mainly because I didn't want to feel that boredom of nothingness anymore. I assessed my life situation and stuff like that. Things few people care about.

Ended up thinking about a bunch of stuff. Also figured out how I could possibly get some weed. :3 Yay.

I just went on thinking for what seemed like forever since I didn't want to be bored, until my timer finally went off. I was happy about that.

Overall, it was boring, but I handled it. Still as am confused about my life as before, didn't sort anything out except how to get weed. Glad I took this time for the girls though. 45 extra minutes.

Girls: 205 minutes
Boys: 195 minutes
I'm genderfluid, bisexual, a nerd, I enjoy drawing, and am a drinker. Biologically female, prefer male pronouns, but either will do. Pretty mentally fucked up. Currently not on any medication. I'd be fine in denial of masturbating. Ain't too important to me.

I love receiving PMs about most things. Feel free to send a PM, even if it's just to talk.

Limits for dares: Pictures, anything involving other people in real life, scat, illegal acts, permanent injury, public.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:19 PM   #45
sir sam
Distinguished Member

And... YESSSSS... again a change. Girls are now leading!!!!

Boy oh boy... just before the weekend... Will the boys use the weekend for a rigurous fight-back???
Will the girls try to extend their lead in order to demotivate the boys?
We will know on monday..

"Maybe Sambody...."
Thanks for doing the time. This thread is a competition, but at the same time I enjoy every single contribution. Thanks for standing. Ouch.. you did a long stand! An other 90 minutes.. counting only half.

It's really nice to read how you experienced it. Nice to read how you did fight the boredome with deep thoughts. It seems that this stand was easier than the 1st one. More relaxed, more "accepting." Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Sambody View Post
Was needing some time to think over life instead of making stupid choices and trying to run away from it. Decided to do some good by making it count here. The boys can't win.

Set a timer for 90 minutes, got naked, and put my nose in the corner, kneeling (was too weak to stand for long today, much as I wanted to). And I put on some socks because my feet were cold.

I kneeled there, doing nothing, for about fifteen minutes, I think. Then, my thoughts started to trail off. Mainly because I didn't want to feel that boredom of nothingness anymore. I assessed my life situation and stuff like that. Things few people care about.

Ended up thinking about a bunch of stuff. Also figured out how I could possibly get some weed. :3 Yay.

I just went on thinking for what seemed like forever since I didn't want to be bored, until my timer finally went off. I was happy about that.

Overall, it was boring, but I handled it. Still as am confused about my life as before, didn't sort anything out except how to get weed. Glad I took this time for the girls though. 45 extra minutes.

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk